Another reference to Lanza being on meds

compsports

I thought this article dated 12/16/12 might be of interest to folks on this board:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/16/friends-newtown-gunmans-mother-home-schooled-son-kept-arsenal-of-guns/

""CBS News’ Scott Pelley reported on “60 Minutes” Sunday that the gunman’s mother, Nancy Lanza, told friends that her son was brilliant, but disabled. He had been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism, family friends Mark and Louise Tambascio said.

Nancy Lanza was not working, and devoted her time to her son, Louise Tambascio said.

“I know he was on medication and everything, but she homeschooled him at home cause he couldn’t deal with the school classes sometimes, so she just homeschooled Adam at home. And that that was her life,” Louise Tambascio told Pelley.""

Of course, this doesn't prove he was on medication but where is the bleeping followup by the media? Is this also going to fall by the wayside like other stories that pointed to medication use in mass shootings?

I don' know about you all but I feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

• 1 month later...

I thought this article dated 12/16/12 might be of interest to folks on this board:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/16/friends-newtown-gunmans-mother-home-schooled-son-kept-arsenal-of-guns/

""CBS News’ Scott Pelley reported on “60 Minutes” Sunday that the gunman’s mother, Nancy Lanza, told friends that her son was brilliant, but disabled. He had been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism, family friends Mark and Louise Tambascio said.

Nancy Lanza was not working, and devoted her time to her son, Louise Tambascio said.

“I know he was on medication and everything, but she homeschooled him at home cause he couldn’t deal with the school classes sometimes, so she just homeschooled Adam at home. And that that was her life,” Louise Tambascio told Pelley.""

Of course, this doesn't prove he was on medication but where is the bleeping followup by the media? Is this also going to fall by the wayside like other stories that pointed to medication use in mass shootings?

I don' know about you all but I feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

CS

This is very disapointing that we can see this happening right before our eyes and there is no media outlet picking up this story.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy