Gardner off Pristiq

Gardner

DAY 32 SUNDAY

Well I am posting again. I decided to take a break from being obsessive about my WD. I did read that with each change in dosage you have to go back to day one and I get it mentally but want to just keep my journal updated for my records.

On Feb 18th

my dr was off and office was closed and I had a rocky weekend. I was doing the 12.5 12.5 (I Think can't see my previous post) for 4 days prior. On Tuesday Feb 19th I had a mild panic attack and they worked me into to see another Dr in the practice.

He was very kind but pretty must told me it was JUST anxiety and yes i could be having a intolerance to the effexor esp with the itching but he doubted it. Attributed it mostly to anxiety not WD as he said he'd never heard of anyone having these issues I've listed here before.

itching

tingling in hands and feet

flushing

fast racing pulse

anxiety

panic upon waking up

Long story short he said to take 5 mgs of my valium in am and pm and keep the effexor at 12.5 am for one week and then every other day the following week.

Well I tried it for a week and i was better and the itching and stopped and I was calmer over all. Wasn't waking up in the nite and slept through. It was a long week and then did the skip a day............ B)

I knew from reading here if would not be good and it wasn't.

My Dr was back in and saw in on Feb 28th. He was in agreement that if probably was the drug reaction as i am so sensitive. He wanted me to do what my body tells me and can drop the effexor to 6.5 if I wanted. We spent a lot of time discussing the tumor , myxoma, and to have a CT of the chest, abdomen, pelvic area to see why there is a swelling inside the stomach from my tumor condition. It showed up on a scan when i was in the hospital for IC med i took for one day.

I"m sorry I'm all over the place but this condition added to the WD has been disconcerting for sure.

So now........since Feb 26 Tuesday I have been only having a 2.5 valium each am and after nap as seems moring anxiety has switched to after my 1 hr afternoon nap. So the 5mg of valium was too much but did help for 4 days in the beginning since the 19th.

Now I've been CONSTANT at only 12.5 for 13 days except the once day i skipped per Dr order. Of course we do know that they do not get US AND I value your compassion and years of experience. I have cut the valium to 2.5 mg for 7 days. Last nite had some itching but know it was from the high allergy count here for past 3 days and eyes eps effected.

So That is my up date. The mornings are better.........the total day is better except for anxiety after hr nap but I am cutting those out for now.

Have been more involved in daily living and getting some things accomplished and even went out for breakfast with hubby today and got a few plants for the plant stand Thanks to Tezza or Barb for the suggestion to get involved in gardening inside until i can get over agoraphobia of gardening outside but...............I did do some today

so

I guess what my body is telling me is what I'm doing is ok. I hope it won't come back like others have said later, but trying to be positive, focused, and calm.

Thanks for all the support when i was floundering.

I did try to make the print larger but can't see well ty type so hope all can read this. we'll see if the font enlargement works so i can ck it

Hope to hear from some of you.

Judy

Edited by Altostrata
adjusted font size
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gardner

• Altostrata

• Skyler

• tezza

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Judy,

You do sound better, I'm happy for you and hope you continue to do well! It's good that your doctor told you to listen to your body, at least that was the way I understood it.

I'm glad the itching went away too AND you slept through the night. :)

Very encouraging!

Hugs,

Tezza

Thanks Tezza

I have to go back and check your posts to see on how your doing.

Hope your OK. Thanks again in for the gardening

tip. :-)

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gardner,

I'm doing much better right now and a little afraid to taper any time soon, although, I'm sure I'll get anxious and do so. I will probably just hold a little longer than I have been. I just don't wanna rock the boat.

You're welcome for the tip... :) My cousin does gardening, crafts and has chickens and is always suggesting these things to me when we talk. She and I were close growing up but only talk occasionally now. Everyone is SO busy nowadays!

I've been trying to stay busier too. Farm supply stores have baby chicks now and I'm planning to get some before Easter. Fresh eggs are better to me than grocery store eggs. Plus, I'll know what the chickens have been eating.

Love,

Tezza

Morning Tezza

I have a friend that has chickens and uses the eggs.

they have long feathers and are the most beautiful colors.

I did so many crafts and the last was knitting that is sitting beside me now.

I'm so glad you are doing better too.

Let's keep in touch :-)

Judy

Alto

Thanks for changing the font size. Is there any way I can

Enlarge the font while typing a post?

I am staying consistent with the 12.5 in the am and feel pretty good.

Still have some blurry vision and occasional ringing in ears.

Can acedemediphm cause ringing in the ears? How long would you suggest I keep at this daily dose of 12.5 effextor?

Hope all is going well with you.

Judy

• Administrator

No, you have to highlight the text and apply from the Sizes menu, like you did before.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

i am happy to hear that you have stabilised on the 12.5mg. You should think about staying on the 12.5 for a month of feeling good - then you can reduce it by 10% to 11.25mg - you might need to get your doctor to write a prescription to have the effexor compounded into a solution so you can easily reduce.

Started in 2000 - On 150mg most of the time, (but up to 225mg at highest dose for 6 months in the beginning)
Reduced off easily first time - but got depressed (not too much anxiety) 6 months later
Back on effexor for another 9 months.
Reduced off again with no immediate w/d - suddenly got depressed and anxious ++ again 3 or 4 months later.
Back on effexor - this time for 3 years
Reduced off over a month - 6 weeks later terrible anxiety - back on.
Rinse and repeat 4 more times - each time the period before the anxiety comes back got shorter and shorter
Jan - July 2012 75mg down to 37.5mg;, 8/3/12 - 35mg. 8/25/12 - 32mg. 9/11- 28mg, 10/2 - 25mg, 10/29 - 22mg, 11/19 - 19.8mg; 12/11 - 17m,
1/1- 15.5mg; 1/22 -14mg, 2/7 14.9mg, 2/18 - 17.8mg - crashed big time: back to 75mg where i sat for 2 years....

4th  March 2015 - 67.5mg;   31st March - 60mg;  24th April - 53mg; 13th May - 48mg; 26th May - 45mg;  9th June - 41mg; 1 July- 37.5mg; 20 July - 34mg; 11 August - 31mg; 1st Sept - 28mg;  1st Dec - 25.8mg;  28th Dec - 23.2mg; 23rd Jan-21.9mg; Feb 7th- 21mg; March 1st - 20.1mg, March 30th - 18mg

DAY 33 Monday on effexor

2 weeks on effexor 12.5 mg in the AM with food. The last few days have been pretty good I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel. At least I have interests coming back but do not consistently follow through with them. I tire easily and the bone pain is increasing daily but trying not to take any pain meds per Alto's research. I do so appreciate that information.

I mentioned this before but didn't get any replies.

anyone have an idea why I'm getting the old AM TYPE anxiety when I'm getting up from my hr afternoon nap around 3?

I nap in a dark room and cover my eyes. Know the cortisol connection in the morning but it should drop in afternoon, correct?

I am going to sleep easily and sleep all nite :-) still not waking up totally refreshed even with CPAP.

HOPE you all are doing well.

Judy

• Administrator

Gardner, I am glad the itching stopped. It probably was a reaction to one of your drugs, or maybe some in combination, or the Effexor.

If you've been taking 12.5mg Effexor for 2 weeks and it seems to agree with you, please do not make more changes for a month or two.

I did not tell you to stop taking your pain medications. I advised you to talk with your doctor about minimizing all your medications.

Thanks for entering the information.

Save New list My drug list GARDNER

DAILY

Synthroid (levothyroxine) 1 100 MG AM

hydrochlorothiazide 1 25 MG AM diuretic

Asacol (mesalamine) 1 400 MG AM - PM colitis

Claritin 24 Hour Allergy 1 10 MG AM

Caltrate calcium 600+D 1 600 MG PM ???

Prilosec OTC (omeprazole) 1 20 MG AM - PM

Flovent HFA(fluticasone) 2 PUFFS AM - PM

ProAir HFA (albuterol) 2 PUFFS AS NEEDED asthma

Nasonex(mometasone nasal) 1 SQUIRT EACH NOSTRIL AM

acetaminophen 2 EX STRENGTH BUT DON'T US IF USING ADVIL

diazepam 1 2.5 MG AS NEEDED AND DON'T USE OFTEN

Advil (ibuprofen) 1 200 MG A DAY IF NEEDED FOR BONE PAIN

Neurontin (gabapentin) 1 100 MG OR 2 PILLS AS NEEDED BUT NOT TAKING WITH EFFEXOR

Gardner, please make an appointment right away with your doctor and request that your medications be reduced to the minimum.

For example, in magenta above -- you are taking 3 drugs for nasal allergy, plus albuterol. (Why are you using albuterol, do you have asthma?).

According to dmd.aspetjournals.org/content/33/9/1283.full.pdf (PDF), Claritin (loratadine) is a substrate of CYP-450 3A4 and P450 2D6. This indicates a potential significant interaction with both Effexor and mometasone.

The itching may be caused by the Effexor-loratadine interaction, which is interfering with metabolism of Effexor. (By the way, I got liver damage from an interaction between Paxil and Claritin's brother, desloratidine.)

My drug list Gardner 3

DAILY AM

Synthroid (levothyroxine) 1 100 mg pill

hydrochlorothiazide 1- 25 pill

Asacol (mesalamine) ½ pill

Bio-K+ Extra Strength (lactobacillus acidophilus / lactobacillus casei) 1 pill

Effexor 25 mg

DAILY PM

Caltrate 600+D 1 pill

Effexor (venlafaxine) 25 or 1/2

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1 pill

Priosec ½ capsule

AS NEEDED

acetaminophen

diazepam

Advil (ibuprofen)

Claritin 24 Hour Allergy (loratadine)

Flovent HFA (fluticasone)

Imodium (loperamide)

Lomotil (atropine / diphenoxylate)

Nasonex (mometasone nasal)

Neurontin (gabapentin)

ProAir HFA (albuterol)

"As needed" drugs would cause only temporary interactions. You have to decide if that is worth the therapeutic value of any of the "as needed" drugs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Alto

I hope that the bold letters and colored fonts were used to help me read it easier and not that you were yelling at me.

I did exactly what you told me to do.

As soon as my Dr got back I made an appointment and told him I wanted to cut back on the meds esp those that were in conflict. I was greatful you pointed them out.

The 'as needed pain meds that did not go well with the effexor' as you pointed out, I decided to cut back on unless I had to take it.

If you read the first update you saw I actually saw 2 drs but maybe I forgot to mention I did discuss the med issue with him. I did mention he said I needed to listen to my body.

I'm very sorry If i missed quoted you. I was trying to give you a compliment.

• Administrator

Thank you, Gardner. I just wanted to make sure anyone peeking in from the Internet understands I would never tell someone to stop taking pain medications.

I'm glad your doctor gave you that advice. Please make sure next time you get a prescription from any doctor that the doctor knows the entire list of drugs you take and insist they minimize medications.

Alto

I figured that was what you were worried about as you are so careful about giving advice. I always appreciated that.

My drs office always goes over the changes and updates my lists. And CVS always checks. I use drugs.com but I was just so out of it I didn't have the energy in me to check. One would THINK our drs would do that ... In a perfect world-

I need to force to mini size my meds !!

I do think the claritan / effexor could be part of the itching.

DAY 35 Wednesday

Went to bed at 10 o'clock last night and woke up at 6:30 and got up at 7:15 and it wasn't that dreaded fear that I use to get.

I did itch for a couple hours last night but I had not taken the claritan tho allergies especially in eyes were bad yesterday. So not sure why that was. Did take some acedemedphin in the afternoon. Could be interaction with effexor?

I'm just stuck in neutral I can't force myself to get any thing accomplished.

the sun is shining which usually helps me

To rain the next couple days and I have my CT scan on Friday and I am very anxious about that.

I refuse to have the injection or or the orals dye. I'm learning to say no. praying they can see what they need to see.

Not anxious now just blah. Guess this is normal?

Appreciate some comments. I'm trying so hard to put only the meds I need in my body.

Judy

• Moderator Emeritus

It would help a lot if you would please put your drug history in your signature, like so:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/893-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

I want to answer some of your questions because I know how lousy it feels to post and have no one respond, but it's 10:00 PM here and I don't have the energy or patience to read through all seven pages of your Intro to figure out what you're currently taking.

I don't know if the dyes used in a CT scan would affect your withdrawal symptoms one way or the other, but I do sympathize with being extremely cautious and having emotional ups and downs. It sounds like you're improving what with losing the morning dread and feeling just "blah" instead of anxious or depressed, though. In withdrawal, the improvements seem to come in fits and starts and sometimes it feels like we're going backward, but that's all part of the process of getting over these hideous drugs.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

Hi Gardner,

I used to be on a forun for moms trying to help their kids' post-orphanage problems with natural methods. Radiology dyes were considered a big no-no. My memory is so poor right now, I can't remember why. But you have to weigh that against the risk of missing something.

As far as your mood, I would consider anything that isn't anxiety to be a step forward. To me, that is the worst.

Best, Meimeiquest

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Judy,

I would also consider absence of anxiety to be a positive sign!

Started in 2000 - On 150mg most of the time, (but up to 225mg at highest dose for 6 months in the beginning)
Reduced off easily first time - but got depressed (not too much anxiety) 6 months later
Back on effexor for another 9 months.
Reduced off again with no immediate w/d - suddenly got depressed and anxious ++ again 3 or 4 months later.
Back on effexor - this time for 3 years
Reduced off over a month - 6 weeks later terrible anxiety - back on.
Rinse and repeat 4 more times - each time the period before the anxiety comes back got shorter and shorter
Jan - July 2012 75mg down to 37.5mg;, 8/3/12 - 35mg. 8/25/12 - 32mg. 9/11- 28mg, 10/2 - 25mg, 10/29 - 22mg, 11/19 - 19.8mg; 12/11 - 17m,
1/1- 15.5mg; 1/22 -14mg, 2/7 14.9mg, 2/18 - 17.8mg - crashed big time: back to 75mg where i sat for 2 years....

4th  March 2015 - 67.5mg;   31st March - 60mg;  24th April - 53mg; 13th May - 48mg; 26th May - 45mg;  9th June - 41mg; 1 July- 37.5mg; 20 July - 34mg; 11 August - 31mg; 1st Sept - 28mg;  1st Dec - 25.8mg;  28th Dec - 23.2mg; 23rd Jan-21.9mg; Feb 7th- 21mg; March 1st - 20.1mg, March 30th - 18mg

thanks so much for the 3 of your comments.

just turning off the tablet to go to bed. I will try to get my info up tomorrow on the computer.

thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

Alto

Have wanted to post but was ask to list drug history again and just wasn't up to it.

Do you think i should be feeling so down holding on the 6 mgs of effexor? Just looked it up and started the 6 ( 1/4 cut of my 25) 2 weeks + 3 days ago.

I never did get any depression relief

I was just using it to w/draw.

Since I'm not getting any relief do you see any reason to keep taking it other than going into other w/d symptoms?

Judy

Thanks Alto for moving this to my page.

My morning anxiety and inability to get out of bed is gone so that's great progress. to handle the bone pain i took 2 tyanol and 2.5 mg valium. Maybe that is it.

That is the dose i take as needed on occasion.

Thanks again

• Administrator

Gardner, I moved your post here.

I believe your symptoms are withdrawal syndrome from Pristiq. I don't know what to tell you about staying on 6mg Effexor. I can't tell if it's reducing your symptoms or not.

When you say

My morning anxiety and inability to get out of bed is gone so that's great progress.

When did this happen? Did it start March 6, as you posted? Did it happen before you started taking 2 tylenol and 2.5 mg valium or just when you took those drugs?

March 8th was just taking effexor and had bed anxiety.

Then middle of the week started taking ty/ valium at 4:00 am when i went the bathroom. helped with pain when getting up

The morning anxiety has been lessening. In constantly since ..but last 3 days now gone

So don't know if when i take later or when waking if it seems to differ

Main Complaint is total lack of motivation and depression.

• Administrator

Gardner, you posted this March 6:

DAY 35 Wednesday

Went to bed at 10 o'clock last night and woke up at 6:30 and got up at 7:15 and it wasn't that dreaded fear that I use to get.

I did itch for a couple hours last night....

Not anxious now just blah. Guess this is normal?....

This sounds to me like the withdrawal anxiety was settling down.

When did the itching completely go away?

Then you had a bad wave on March 8:

Then middle of the week started taking ty/ valium at 4:00 am when i went the bathroom. helped with pain when getting up

The morning anxiety has been lessening. In constantly since ..but last 3 days now gone

I don't know which week you're talking about when you say "middle of the week." Was it last week?

It could very well be you feel the effects of the Valium in the morning. It has quite a long half-life.

Withdrawal symptoms occur in waves and windows, see http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/82-the-windows-and-waves-pattern-of-recovery/

I don't know if the Effexor is helping or not. You cannot expect it to instantly take away the withdrawal symptoms of lack of motivation and depression. It may take you quite a while to recover from that.

You may get worse if you drop the Effexor completely, or you may not see much change.

Gardner, you posted this March 6:

DAY 35 Wednesday

I did itch for a couple hours last night....

Not anxious now just blah. Guess this is normal?....

This sounds to me like the withdrawal anxiety was settling down.

When did the itching completely go away?

Then you had a bad wave on March 8:

I don't know which week you're talking about when you say "middle of the week." Was it last week?

It could very well be you feel the effects of the Valium in the morning. It has quite a long half-life.

Withdrawal symptoms occur in waves and windows, see http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/82-the-windows-and-waves-pattern-of-recovery/

I don't know if the Effexor is helping or not. You cannot expect it to instantly take away the withdrawal symptoms of lack of motivation and depression. It may take you quite a while to recover from that.

You may get worse if you drop the Effexor completely, or you may not see much change.

Started in the middle of last week.

Yes wondered if Valium was doing it as its a relaxer but did help anxiety and mental spinning.

So your not sure about which way, if either, the dropping effexor would go ? I didn't know if those symptoms were withdrawn so was asking.

Will read windows and waves again.

Oh you were right on itching. Think I was reacting to it until I dosed down and also cut the allergy meds that I didn't really need like claritin & nasonex & flovent.

Alto

Slept well for 9 hrs. Up at 6:30 and took 2 tynolol but no Valium and slept again till 8:00. awoke with what I call 'quivers' but sure not bad like it used to be and got right up. Another good thing for me.

Took the tiny cut 6 effexor and tried some of my new healthy breakfast green juicer.

Feeling physically OK but still mentally just NO AMBITION to do anything but sit. Where did my focus and motivation go???

Does this sound like w/d or just depression and should I keep taking the 6 mg of effexor? Your opinion and those of others appreciated.

• Administrator

I don't know what to say, you're not giving me enough information to even make an educated guess about whether 6mg Effexor is helping or not.

If it is helping and you quit, you'll feel worse from withdrawal.

It's up to you what you want to do.

We posted at the same time. Did you get today's info and did it help??

If not, what info do you need from me so I can provide it.

• Administrator

Gardner, please summarize your symptom pattern since March 6, and when you took the Valium.

If I might observe, you seem to be determined to go off Effexor. You don't have to ask my permission to do that.

If there's someone behind the scenes who's urging you to quit, I suggest that person post such in this topic and take the responsibility should your symptoms increase.

Gardner, please summarize your symptom pattern since March 6, and when you took the Valium.

I thought that I did. Was taking the Valium first thing in the morning or if I woke up at 4 or 6:00 would take then. Think that might be what was causing the the detachment BUT then have it again today with no Valium.

I wrote yesterday all the meds I've deleated.

If I might observe, you seem to be determined to go off Effexor. You don't have to ask my permission to do that.

No I am not determined to go off until my body is ready and then yes, I do want to off. I keep asking if these reactions are with drawl? I'm sorry if I am not giving you enough info.

If there's someone behind the scenes who's urging you to quit, I suggest that person post such in this topic and take the responsibility should your symptoms increase.

No one I have read behind the scenes has urged me to quit that I am aware of. I did answer one person who wrote me but I have been off pristiq for so long. I will keep on the effector until it's safe to go off. Maybe it's helping and I don't know it.

I did see a message you sent a person and trying to see where it is posted.

I sure don't want to be difficult. I'm sorry I don't seem to provide what you need to help advise me :(

This forum is the only place I have any hope of support.

Alto

I did just read that post in tapering. I hope that my inquires did not cause problems for you. I know you only care about giving us the most accurately researched information.

I hope you found my responces embedded in your quote.

Sorry I can't use my computer for you so I could use the quotes properly.

Hope you have some answers for me re : as to if these feelings are w/d.

Thanks Judy

• Administrator

Taking Valium will affect your symptom pattern.

Demotivation and depression can be side effects of benzos, or withdrawal symptoms. Given that you've probably gone off various antidepressants, ending in Pristiq, too fast, it might take quite a while for these symptoms to go away. Like many months.

Without that little bit of Effexor, the withdrawal symptoms might be worse. How do they compare now with the symptoms you had before you took Effexor?

The way you communicate is so piecemeal, every time we have one of these discussions, I have to re-read your entire topic. This takes an inordinate amount of my time.

On March 6 you were taking 12.5mg Effexor. On March 25, you say you have been taking 6mg for 2 weeks + 3 days.

How are you taking the 6mg?

We keep on talking about the need for consistency and stability in dosing, and it looks like you keep changing the dosage. Then you want to know when you can go off Effexor.

It really seems to me that no matter what, you want to go off Effexor. As I said, you don't need my permission for that.

DAY 33 Monday on effexor

2 weeks on effexor 12.5 mg in the AM with food. The last few days have been pretty good Judy

Actually I was on effexor 12.5 for over 3 weeks and held consistently

My up date i just shared today stated that march 6th started 6 mg.for 2 weeks + 3 days.

I appreciate you saying it could be the Valium the Dr gave me. He wanted me on 5 mg 2 xs a day and am only doing 2.5 in morning but stopped today.

I feel better now than on pristiq at my 6 mg effexor dose. I cut the effexor 25 in half with a pill cutter to 12.5 and cut again with the pill cutter to a tiny piece of 6 mg

I do plan to stay on this.

I guess I'll have to now cut the Valium to see if it helps the detachment issue.

Hope I answered you questions so you don't have to re read.

Sorry for all the inconvience I seem to cause you.

• Administrator

Are you feeling better now (on 6mg Effexor) than when you went OFF Pristiq?

Alto

Re read my history here before answering your question.

I'm getting the morning bed anxiety again on the 6 mg dose effexor for 3 weeks. Had worse with pristiq

Depression/lack of motivation and joy are gone.

Don't know if w/d or bad depression . trying to not take Valium for 2 days in am but just took 2 mgs for bad anxiety that's over the top. trying to eat more healthy and used nutribullet nutrition drink this morning and stomach churning.

Just want some joy in my life again.

• Administrator

Is the morning anxiety worse now than when you went OFF Pristiq and before you took Effexor?