Mountain Man greetings and introduction

MountainMan

Mountainman I get itchy too..I use that beadryl spray..I've had hives so bad I went to the ER ..That was prozac. Now I get a reaction everytime I mess around with my meds..I have blisters now from the switch of gabapentin again. I guess we treat the symptoms and march on...Good luck.

Flower, how long do these symptoms last for you when they happen?

Mountain man...I believe it was about 2 weeks the last time,this time they aren't as bad but all I did was change brands of gabapentin. It will go away but being itchy is a pain in the @#&*..An antihistamine will help the itchy if it gets bad.

C/T Celexa and Trazadone on Jan.29th 2014
Prescribed 1mg of Klonopin every 6 hours on Jan.29th
Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.
Presently at .25 three times a day..6 2 and 10pm. Trying to stabilize.
Also still taking gabapentin 300mgs 2xs a day..

Hi MM

When I was on Paxil years back I had a reddish band around my upper arm. I had it with Lexapro but not as pronounced. I always attributed it to ssri's.

While on Paxil I would get terribly itchy upper arms. Drove me crazy. At that time my former spouse had a bottle of lidocaine gel and it was the only thing that worked to stop the itch.

I noticed the sun would exacerbate it.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine