Nikki

Letter to God

Nikki

Last night I worked at TJMaxx and closed didn't get home till 10:30 - went to bed and could not fall asleep.

Sooooo I have my Letter of Resignation which I will submit.

This morning I was reading an excerpt from Breaking Out by Joel Osteen about what we say and the influence it can have.

I realized I need to change my verbage to believing I will be okay, it's okay to take care of myself.  Surrender and trust to let my Higher Power open doors.  Do something every day to keep moving forward and keep me out of worry.

I heard someone share at an Al-Anon meeting yesterday that he went to see a Psychiatrist and asked for medication because he worries and takes things to an extreme in his thinking and the Doctor said:

"you have the Worry Too Much Syndrome and you need to work on that without adding medication."

This is me too....need to work on it as well.

btdt

Zoe that is part of what I do....I will say Thank you for healing me.

Right now the path is rough.  I need to sit down and re asses  things.  There must be something I can do to help me get myself together.

For the over view when things are too rough I just give it all to God and leave it. 

To reset myself and get into a state where I can receive an answer God may be trying to send to me... I empty myself by doing a deep relaxation video... 

I think deep relaxation is the state where healing happens I also find the reset helps me get unstuck when my brain is in over drive and trying to be bossy sometimes I need to shut it down... deep relaxation on utube helps me it will be the first one that pops up... 

nothing simpler than that. 

I wish you peace

MaggieMayhem

If you have gotten through all the difficult times you have had in your life, and you made it this far,  Id say that God is right there with you, Protecting your heart and giving you strength to make it through. Hang on, and every time you need another ounce of strength, he will provide it.  HUGS and Keep the Faith.. 

Zoe

Thanks Maggie- I needed to hear that today. Hugs & blessings to you!!

If you have gotten through all the difficult times you have had in your life, and you made it this far,  Id say that God is right there with you, Protecting your heart and giving you strength to make it through. Hang on, and every time you need another ounce of strength, he will provide it.  HUGS and Keep the Faith.. 

MaggieMayhem

Im just paying it forward..  Something a wise old man had told me when I was at one of my low points.  Glad it helped..  Hang in there..  ::Hugs::

LoveandLight

Petu

I loved what you wrote..

I also thought that the other day...maybe everything is ultimately ok just as everything is..relatively there is so much suffering.

I struggle with the idea though..how can damaging psych drugs and the suffering from them be ok..from the human perspective it doesn't seem it..

akakoom

I feel like I owe my nervous system a big apology.  Sorry, brain!  I had no idea...