SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Beyond meds blog now private?

cinephile

I just tried to view Gianna Kali's BEYOND MEDS blog and it prompted me to sign-in if I've been invited to view the blog!? Does anyone know what's going on? I always liked this blog as she had cutting edge info and great links to relevant news stories.

Hmm...I hope everything is OK.

Been on SSRIs since 1998:

1998-2005: Paxil in varying doses

2005-present: Lexapro.

2006-early '08: Effexor AND Lexapro! Good thing I got off the Effexor rather quickly (within a year).

**PSYCHIATRY: TAKE YOUR CHEMICAL IMBALANCE AND CHOKE ON IT!

APA=FUBAR

FDA=SNAFU

NIMH=LMFAO

Currently tapering Lexapro ~10% every month:

STARTING: 15 mg

11/7/10: 13.5 mg

12/7/10: 12.2 mg

1/6/11: 10.9 mg

2/3/11: 9.8 mg

3/3/11: 8.8 mg

4/1/11: 7.8 mg

4/29/11: 7 mg

5/27/11: 6.4 mg

6/24/11: 5.7 mg

7/22/11: 5 mg

8/18/11: 4.5 mg

9/14/11: 4 mg

10/13/11: 3.6 mg

11/9/11: 3.2 mg

12/7/11: 2.6 mg

1/3/12: 2.1 mg

2/2/12: 1.8 mg

• Administrator

She's hidden it because she doesn't have the energy to deal with e-mail, etc.

Don't worry, it's not gone.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

Here's the latest https://bipolarblast.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/housekeeping-2/

Housekeeping…

May 29, 2011

by giannakali

I took the blog down for a week. The fact is I’m ambivalent about its presence on the internet at this point and actually have been for a long time.

I didn’t know how I would feel upon removing it and so I did it as a bit of an experiment. Many of you let me know how you felt about it. And it seems I feel better with it up than down given you’ve voiced your opinions.

My own healing process is moving inwards at the moment so I will remain unavailable for correspondence but most of the contents of the blog are back for those who find it helpful.

On another note some housekeeping:

A year ago in June I purchased an option from wordpress to make this blog ad free. It’s expiring in a few days, so I’m going to ask for some funds to renew it so that you might not have to look at pharmaceutical ads.

I do think this blog should remain free of pharma ads.

If you’d like to help achieve that you can donate by clicking on the pay-pal donate button below. The fee is $29.97 so it won’t take much.

Thank you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

So great great to hear!

2000-2008 Paxil for a situational depression

2008 - Paxil c/t

Severe protracted WD syndrome ever since; improving

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once”

Albert Einstein

"Add signature to your profile. This way we can help you even better!"

Surviving Antidepressants ;)

And, above all, ... keep walking. Just keep walking.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy