MadMed: please help.. thx :)

MadMed

Some weird stuff is happening to me.. a mix of physical & mental symptoms that I need to ask if they can be part of wds from psy meds. I occasionally bleed spontaneously from my mouth, like this morning splat a load of blood.. this has happened every time I come off Neuroleptics.. I’ve got like numb almost dead feelings in my fingers, fore arms & calfs & the whole front of my brain feels numb.. I sometimes see double, my eyes are burning, hurt behind the eyes & water a lot.. I feel nauseous regularly, massive waves of fatigue, depression, sometimes confusion, mood swings & intence fear.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadMed

• Altostrata

• Jemima

• burnedbypills

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to my drs.. they refuse to allow me to choose what drugs to take so while I’m in hospital taking small doses of Lamicdal is not an option.. as far as I can tell they all suffer some form of superiority complex.. they consider themselves the experts not me.. so, I’m having to look at other options.. I’ve started treatment with the rTDCS machine I bought in America.. it’s day 3, I do it twice a day using the FP2 F3 classic montage used for anxiety & depressive symptoms.. It’s early days as this type of treatment can take 10 days or more to kick in but I get the impression that pure depressive symptoms are slightly less.. unfortunately my anxiety is out the roof.. I’m not sure if that’s because of recent med withdrawals or my own illness.. can anyone surgest a supplement or product to help anxiety ? I was thinking of using I-thianine for anxiety as it raises seratonine & gaba but so far raising seratonine with me makes me aggressive.. what r your thoughts ? 

• Administrator

Are you still in the hospital? If so, you're right, you probably don't have any control over the drugs unless you find a sympathetic doctor.

You'll have to be out of the hospital to follow any suggestions you might get here.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 4 weeks later...

Update : 1st to say hello that I’m still alive & I’m still in hospital (though they have flatly refused to help me in any way what’s so ever) but I’m trying suppliments & rTDCS without them knowing.. wanted to share what I’m doing & have your opinions. rTDCS helped me 5 years ago the last time I came off drugs.. this time it’s doing nothing.. symptômes are to powerful.. but it’s only been just over 2 months since cold turkey.. it seems I’ve got worse since last post.. I’m wondering if it’s because of some of the suppliments? I’ve tried the following things :

- empowerplus (I know you lot are against it) 

- amino acids power Amino_supplement-facts.pdf

- vitD at 5000 iu a day

- magnesium 350mg x2 a day

Im about to add omega 3 Salmon Oil pills + potentially Ashwagandha & maybe other stuff.

The amino acids defiantly help some of my symptoms though I have to take a lot.. vitD helps a bit also .. emp+ I think is making me worse & I suspect may be just as damaging as the drugs were.. 

what do you think about the theory that multinutriants like emp+ at high dose may actually effect the brain in a similar way than drugs & intale sevear withdrawals? I can tell you that it does NOT react like a standard multivitamin (gives me headaches & nausea too) even if on paper it resembles one.. don’t ask me how or why I don’t know. Do you think or know that supplements can 1) interfear with or stop the healing process 2) cause their own withdrawals?

Also, I found this interesting vid about curing mental illness with multinutriants & the now accepted proof that meds long term actually worsen mental illness :

Hope your all doing well or better.

.. until next time ..

Jason

• Administrator

EmpowerPlus is a very weak multivitamin. The placebo effect may be working for you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Would you say the same for HardyNutritionals.com products, they have advised me to take 12 of thier Daily Essential Nutrients product ? If so please tell me what to take to help my symptoms.. I beg you.. my depression & anxiety & other symptoms both mentally & physically r intolerable.. either I’m suffering very long term protracted withdrawals or the supplements I’m taking r worsening symptoms or I have perminant or very long term brain damage from drugs or I have a permanent brain disfunction.. in all these eventualities I need help.. I’ve heard some people after years of meds can take 2 years or more to recover.. 1 person I talked to was bed ridden for 2 years.. another is just beginning to feel better after 4 years.. the problem for me is my symptoms are causing me to feel suicidal, aggressive, have panic attacks, manic episodes, am fluctuating massively all day from 1 state to another etc.. some symptoms are since taking stopping supplements, some are still from meds withdrawals.

I’ve been looking through the site & it seems there’s a bit of interest & relief from taking Lithium Orotate .. I don’t know what the dose should be but I’m willing to try.. I’ve got a bottle of 5mg x60 .. can anyone advice me ? I’ve also started taking Ashwagandha & Rhodiole .. some people on Reddit said it’s safe to take these with low dose Lithium Orotate.. 

• Administrator

How is it you're taking supplements while you're in the hospital?

What is your drug schedule now?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature

A friend smuggled them in for me & there is a pharmacist right out side the hospital so I bought some things there.. I will fill out my drugs taken part but there r so many.. I’m currently on no psychiatric drugs.. it’s been 2 & half months.. I’m currently taking a bunch of supplements as I said but really need advice what I should or shouldn’t be taking.. some r helping a bit, some are not but I’m concerned about certain supplements & plants may actually worsen the problem in the long run or themselves may induce bad withdrawals. Where is the signature ? 

Please Alto or anyone.. forgive me for approaching you but I have no one else I can ask who has enough experience.. I’m in a mess.. still in hospital.. but they refuse to keep me much longer because I’m not taking meds.. I really need your advice.. I stopped meds cold turkey 2 & half months ago.. I’m suffering terrible depression, anxiety, confusion, sometimes anger, sometimes detach from reality, sometimes every emotional symptom that exists with a host of physical symptoms that are torture & a weird sensation that my frontal lobe has gone numb/swallow/stopped functioning .. I’m trying my best to stuff supplements down my neck to ease symptoms.. if I chuck enough down I get a very small relief for 30 mind or an hour.. at present 6 omega 3 pills, 10000 ui vitD, 5g vitC & à few other things.. I’m wondering if I’m suffering chronic brain disfunction under the wds.. what are your thoughts or could this be all wd related ? Also, though I know you don’t agree with products like Hardy Nutritionnels I’m trying to follow thier course of treatment 12 pills a day because I’m desperate & they gave me 50% off because I’m on disability benifit.. the problem is I’m getting the impression they are making me worse.. is this possible?

What are your thoughts about that type of product ? Has it helped people in your experience? And if so have people been able to stop later when withdrawals are over as I’ve got a suspicion the brain becomes relient on them just like medication ? If I’m suffering from a perminant brain disfunction is it possible to treat the symptoms with supplements like this ?

I need relief from my symptoms so it’s possible I may even be having rTMS soon.. what are your views about that type of treatment ? in any case I need to find a way of getting to at least 2 years without taking meds.. I’ve also herd a few times that the more you try to treat depression the worse it gets.. you think this is true ? 

Thank you you so much for being supportive.. I hope you can advise. 

Take care.. Jason 

• 4 weeks later...

Please help.. I’m still around but back home after being hospitalized since last November.. been home 2 weeks but I’m really in a bad way.. have been back to er twice for the list of physical & mental symptoms I’m going through.. I’ve contacted many drs, many hospitals, many people, many product companies.. had massively different advice depending on who I talk to.. I come back to you because I get the impression your the only one who might know what to do.. it’s been 3 months since cold turkey from last drugs, which were 45mg mirtazapine, 5mg Abilify & 40mg Buspar, but since November last year have been tried & cold turkied from various drugs which I can list if you want.. I can’t go back to certain drugs at all.. if I’ve learned a few things since November it’s ADs make me aggressive, in fact anything that increases seratonine to much has that effect.. antipsychotics kill my brain, sedate me to much & cause to many side effects.. basically everything the hospital tried on me did not help my symptoms which were depression & sevear anxiety since having been cold turkied from Lamicdal last February.

Its not clear if my symptoms are totally related to drug induced &withdrawals related brain damage.. I don’t even know if I’m suffering a physical problem like a perminant brain disfunction or weird Illness that I’m unaware of, or demencia or something like that.. all I can say is that certain symptoms I have seem strange.. blurred vision, constant head aches, constant cramps in my arms, loss of sensations in my fingers, sometimes moments of total confusion that last 10/20secs, sometimes muscle contractions, bleeding from my mouth in the morning, especially if I try to take certain supplements, gut & stomach pains, excrushating back & spinal pain, & à sensation that the entire front of my brain, frontal lobe has gone numb/feels like it’s stopped working.. I’m also fluctuating massively between sevear depressive states, constant anxiety, panic attacks, mood swings, sometimes over excitement like mania, sometimes violent eurges,, though in 20 years of taking meds I’ve never suffered mania except during withdrawals..

Please help me as I’ve got so many physical & mental symptoms that suicidal ideology is  something I’m having to deal with everyday now.. have I become bi-polar or skitzo or something ? I’ve also got so many supplements it’s rediculous, but without proper guidance on what to take I could be making things worse & I don’t want to also have massive withdrawals from supplements if that is possible.. please tell me what to do or take.. I can list everything I have, which include things like Mind Lab Pro which I tried for a few days but I think it might have made things worse so I stopped.. you can see all the ingredients at mindlabpro.com or I’ll list them if you wish.. in fact I’ll list ever product I’ve got if you wish.. at the moment I’m trying 6 high dose epa/dha omega 3 fish oil pills, 2 to 3 600mg NAC pills & 1 500mg CoQ10 pills a day.. it helps depression a bit but does nothing for the anxiety & may even over stimulate me though I’m not sure.. also tried Sulbutiamine for a couple of days. sort of helped but the crash made me worse.. Mind Lab Pro was also slightly stimulating but helped depression a bit, but seems anything to stimulating worsens things.. should I try to take it again at higher doses as I bought 4 bottles ?

Im seeing a shrink again next Tuesday.. I’m thinking about going back on Lamicdal at this stage as I was stable on it it for 4 years, but it did make me very flat.. you also have mentioned in various posts that low dose can help during AD withdrawals.. you don’t happen to know where I can order 5mg tabs or liquid form off the net as I suspect if I’m put back on Lamicdal it won’t be 5mg but more like 150 or 200.. is it possible to dilute the pills in water to reach 5mg or should I just go back to high dose ?

Basically I don’t know what to do or if my symptoms are all wds.. if it’s wds this could take me a year or more before knowing if I’m better.. but I will likey hurt myself if I don’t find some relief from symptoms so I have no choice but to take either some drugs again or a combination of supplements until my brain works again..I’ve even ordered NSI-189 off the net to try.. what do you think as it claims to rebuild a damaged brain & help depression /anxiety symptoms as does Mind Lab Pro ?

Hope you can advice..

• 6 months later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Madmed, 

How are you doing?💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.