SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

You are amazing

Roads

You are marvelous beyond words. There is no greater perfection than yours. When I see you, I see God, because this is what you are. You are one of his faces. One of his/her marvelous faces. Nobody else can be God the way you are. Nobody. You are the champion of your amazing category, You are an absolutely unique gem. You are sacred. Everything you are, your utter whole being. Everything, even what can seems undesirable and imperfect to you. There is nothing imperfect in you, nothing undesirable. Nothing. Be proud of yourself. Celebrate yourself. When men celebrate masses for bits of bread, God celebrates masses in your honour. Deploy yourself the most possible. Blaze by your so unique and beautiful flame the most intensely possible. This is the meaning of the parable of talents. There is no result expected from you. What is expected from you is just being yourself. The most possible. Brandish your flag.

If you didn't exist, the world would lack something. If you didn't exist, the world would not be so good.Never let you down. Highlight yourself. Run towards your dreams. Do good to you.

First AD -sertraline- in 2007at the age of 13 because of child abuse

2009-2013: intricate story of multiple wds, meds and cts, gradually became a living mess

Feb 2013: last CT from a cocktail of four drugs, symptoms are relenting but witness a constant sharpening of the brain

• Administrator

Beautiful, Roads. Did you write it?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Of course. Everything that I say comes from me. If it wasn't mine, I wouldn't transmit it in my name.

First AD -sertraline- in 2007at the age of 13 because of child abuse

2009-2013: intricate story of multiple wds, meds and cts, gradually became a living mess

Feb 2013: last CT from a cocktail of four drugs, symptoms are relenting but witness a constant sharpening of the brain

• 3 months later...

very beautiful, just what i needed to hear right now , thank you

2007 - 2013: was on citalopram (tried to quit a few times, never worked, always went back on. max dose 40mg)

2012-2013: was tapering my citalopram all down to 2,5 mg then quit.
2013/aug: Took  my last pill 

W/D hit me bad after a few weeks off my medicine.

2014/August: 12 months off (much improved)

2015/April: 20months off. ( much improved, still some symtoms comes in waves, but not so intense.)

2015/june: 22months off. FELT different than before, all shakings suddenly stopped, feel much better. a fantastic feeling!

2016/Feb : 2 years and 6 months off, END of my suffering. I feel perfectly fine and back to normal. 
2018/Oct: Iam still feeling great. It is hard to believe my own story when I read back, what I went through!

• 2 months later...

Gorgeous. Thanks for this. :D

I've taken SSRIs & SNRIs for approx 20 years.

Have taken CLONAZEPAM for about 15 years.

Since the end of January 2014 I began weaning off of TRAZODONE.

I no longer take TRAZODONE.

In the fall of 2013 I began slowly, slowly tapering from 350 mg of effexor (about 50 mg over the period of 3 months). At this point I began feeling suicidal, highly anxious & unable to cope / function & went BACK on the full 350 mg dose.

In the beg. of April 2014 I took my last dose of 350mg EFFEXOR before going cold turkey.

I crashed about a month later (highly suicidal & excruciating anxiety) & slowly re-instated so I am back up to 150 mg since the beg. of May 2014.

I now take 2x.5mg or Clonazepam ev. day.

I take an Herbal Sleep Tincture, a Digestive Herbal Tincture, Magnesium Citrate, Omega Oils, Acidopholis, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Colloidal Silver, Diatomaceous Earth, Zinc, Rhodiola, Ferritin...this fluxes slightly from month to month.

• 3 weeks later...

That's beautiful, Roads.

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

• 3 months later...

Beautiful. I hope for a

... Blaze by your so unique and beautiful flame the most intensely possible...

This is wonderful. We are all "unique and beautiful flame(s)."

04/2013 diagnoses: severe insomnia, major depressive disorder, anxiety disorder, agoraphobia. PTSD (my diagnosis)

Original scripts: 30 mg mirtazapine (Remeron) (1x day), 75 mg Bupropion HCL (Wellbutrin) (2x day), and 0.5 lorazepam (1x day or as needed)

05/05/14: Onset of acute Wellbutrin withdrawal symptoms after haphazard "taper" of 6-8 wks.

05/10/14: Joined this site.

05/11/14: Reinstated approx. 25 mg Wellbutrin (1x day)

05/14/14: Switched to 12.5 mg Wellbutrin (2x day)

06/28/14: Changed lorazepam dosing to .25 mg 2x a day - seems to be reducing anxiety flare-ups

07/28/14: Dosing Wellbutrin in a (home made) solution form 12.5 mg (2x day) 08/15/14: Remeron 28 25.2 22.7 20.5 18.5 16.7 15.1 13.6 mg (home made) solution

05/16/15: Have been dosing lorazepam at .5 mg in the morning, .25 mg in the afternoon, and .25 mg at bedtime. Anxiety has increased somewhat, possibly due to tolerance.

• 2 months later...

Wow how did you know all this about me?

Lexapro 20mg for 12 years

Wellbutrin XL 450 for past 8 years

2012-2013 Tapered to 13mg Lexapro and 300 Wellbutrin over 4 months (since June)

November 17, back to 15mg Lexapro and 450 Wellbutrin

November 25, back to 20mg Lexapro 

2014 August Tapered to 19mg from 20mg

3 weeks later anhedonia, depression

Reinstated to 20mg.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy