Big Meals

Skyler

• Administrator

Neurotransmitters aside, low glycemic-index carbs such as legumes (beans, lentils, etc.) and whole grains are indeed a good way to maintain blood sugar.

Off to buy and roast some sweet potatoes myself.....

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Lexi, How is the battle going?

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm glad that you like the site, Lexi. I think it has a lot of good and interesting information that can help us make informed decisions about what we should or could be eating.

After taken pills all my life I really, really , really hate taking supplements and never really have... except vitamin D & Calcium.  I don't know about you but I would much rather control proper nutrient intake and boost my immune system and manage my moods by doing my body a favor and eating properly.

Since I really took this eating healthy kick seriously and have been eating many more fruits and vegetables & switching to natural starches such as potatoes & brown rice rather than bread I have been feeling good. 

I wish you and all of us here the same... those who help themselves... etc etc..

RU :)

Fall 1995 xanax, zoloft. switched to Serzone

1996- spring 2003serzone/ xanax/ lightbox.

b]Fall 2003- Fall 2004? Lexapro 10 mg. Light box /4 mg. xanax.[/b]

2004 - Fall of 2009 10 mg Lex, 150 mg Wellbutrin XL % 4 mg xanax

November 2009- Sept. 2011 10 mg lex., 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax [/b

Sept.2012- July 2012 20 mg Lex 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax

My mantra " go slow & with the flow "

3/2/13.. Began equal dosing 5 Xs /day xanax, while simultaneously incorporating a 2.5 % drop ( from 3.5 mg/day to 3.4 mg/day)

4/6/13 dropped from 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL to 150 mg. Difficult but DONE! Down to 3.3 mg xanax/ day / 6/10/13 3 mg xanax/day; 7/15/2013 2.88mg xanax/day.

10/ 1/2013...... 2.5 mg xanax… ( switched to tablets again) WOO HOO!!!!!! Holding here… cont. with Lexapro.

1/ 2/2014.. tapered to 18mg ( by weight) of a 26 mg ( by weight) pill of 20 mg tab. lexapro. goal is 13mg (by weight OR 10 mg by ingredient content) and STOPPED. Feeling very down with unbalanced, unpredictable WD symptoms.

1/2/2014- ??? Taking a brain-healing break from tapering anything after actively tapering something for 1.5 years. So… daily doses as of 2/2/2014: 18 mg by weight Lex, 150 mg Well. XL, 2.5 mg xanax, down from 26 mg by weight Lex., 300 mg well. XL, 4 mg xanax in August, 2012. I'll take it. :) 5/8/14 started equivalent dose liquid./ tabs. 5/13/14 1.5 % cut.

Hi Lexi.This thread is turning out to be very interesting as far as blood glucose levels, and how drops and spikes during the day can make a big difference in the way we feel.I'm sure you've probably got that idea by now. Just yesterday, I had worked hard to cook a really healthy dinner, had eaten my usual oat bran with yogurt, and just before the food was ready, had to eat a peanut butter sandwich to hold me over for an hour or so. Yep, that low blood sugar can really hit you at times.But I think it's also important to realize that benzo withdrawl (at least for me) is often it's own special "situation" that balancing blood sugar alone may not help. The gastrointestinal system is often termed the "second brain" for the number of GABA receptors it contains. And this is why so many benzo users going through the withdrawl experience often have nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Many are so incapacitated by their sx that they are literally bedridden, and I'm not just referring to GI sx.With the influence of the GABA/glutamate system, the largest neurotransmitter system in the brain (I do believe) and it's power over every nerve in every system in the body, many benzo users withdrawing have no appetite, are unable to eat w/o distress, much less get out of bed to cook a nutritious meal or shop to get those nutritious ingredients. In fact, eating may be the last thing on their mind. For many benzo taperers, they would give anything imaginable to have that appetite, and be able to simply eat a protein bar and have that make these awful sx go away.I surely can't speak for AD withdrawl, and after reading many threads on this site, it surely doesn't look easy at all, and I don't know how it compares to benzo withdrawl at all. But I just reiterate that benzo withdrawl can be a pure hell that balancing blood sugars alone will not ameliorate as it is not blood sugar balances that are causing the problem, but it is the down regulation of the gaba receptor, the absorption of some of those receptors into the surrounding brain tissue, and the alteration and production of new receptors as upregulation occurs with withdrawing that is causing the myriad of sx the benzo taperer experiences.

I do believe we should eat as healthy as possible for healing and recovery, and I also think that the slow, careful taper for benzos with any change we make in our dosing schedule, number of doses, switches to liquids or just any change at all with holds  as necessary be done slowly and as recommended  by this great site that is SA is the best way to have a successful taper off benzos.

Marie

On Xanax 10 years for anxiety, 2 mgs, night only. Attempted my own taper w/o understanding the dependency issues.

Researched and then understood the need for longer half life med. Doctor crossed me from X to klonopin 4 times in 6 months. Last time on X, she up dosed me to 3 mgs X.

On last cross attempt, ended up in ER with profound w/d sx from X. Got new doctor. Final cross to K, structured, slow was completed 6/5/12-12/5/12.

Attempting liquid micro taper from K. Difficulty with micro cuts; significant w/d sx requiring several weeks of holding after each cut. Also concerned if it's possible to use pill/liquid combo for dosing.

Hope I Meet Other Benzo Taperers Here! I have tried ADs in past. Could not tolerate them, gave up trying, none for over 12 years.

I'm often amazed that so many are able to shop and cook through this. Of course, I never did cook even when stronger...

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm often amazed that so many are able to shop and cook through this. Of course, I never did cook even when stronger...

I started really slowly Barb. I started changing how I ate the beginning of July. I was having significant digestive issues... It didn't take very long for me to start losing a little weight, a nice little side affect, but it took a good two and a half months ( really just the last two weeks) for my digestive system to be normal as in regular. 

Marie is right & I've read it before ( but not in too much depth... just wanted to fix it not understand it) that the gut is somehow involved in the whole brain chemical feedback deal. 

I didn't REALLY believe it until my gut issues recently resolved and even at that... who knows? Maybe I'm just gluten intolerant. 

I'm not much of a cook either... and I have to admit it takes some cooking...  but it can be easier than you think. Yogurt with live cultures is an easy way to start: I make a cup parfait with a layer of yogurt ( I like plain) squish honey on top, 6-7 cashews, another laayer of yogurt.

Easy. Also... I have a hard time eating leafy green vegies. So I make smoothies with an old blender. Thoow some yogurt in a blender, kale, spinach, beet greens, or romain lettuce, some fruit ( banana , raspberries... whatever), milk, ice, honey, blend.   I don't even take the blender apart.... rinse it off. Nummy and easy.

Instead of a sandwich? I take 4 thin slices of cheese & put them on a plate, put dome unprocessed deli meat on top, roll it up & zap it in the microwave for 25 seconds.... eat it with a fork....

Now I'm hungry..... THANKS!!!   Oh... I HAVE been making soup lately....RU

Fall 1995 xanax, zoloft. switched to Serzone

1996- spring 2003serzone/ xanax/ lightbox.

b]Fall 2003- Fall 2004? Lexapro 10 mg. Light box /4 mg. xanax.[/b]

2004 - Fall of 2009 10 mg Lex, 150 mg Wellbutrin XL % 4 mg xanax

November 2009- Sept. 2011 10 mg lex., 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax [/b

Sept.2012- July 2012 20 mg Lex 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax

My mantra " go slow & with the flow "

3/2/13.. Began equal dosing 5 Xs /day xanax, while simultaneously incorporating a 2.5 % drop ( from 3.5 mg/day to 3.4 mg/day)

4/6/13 dropped from 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL to 150 mg. Difficult but DONE! Down to 3.3 mg xanax/ day / 6/10/13 3 mg xanax/day; 7/15/2013 2.88mg xanax/day.

10/ 1/2013...... 2.5 mg xanax… ( switched to tablets again) WOO HOO!!!!!! Holding here… cont. with Lexapro.

1/ 2/2014.. tapered to 18mg ( by weight) of a 26 mg ( by weight) pill of 20 mg tab. lexapro. goal is 13mg (by weight OR 10 mg by ingredient content) and STOPPED. Feeling very down with unbalanced, unpredictable WD symptoms.

1/2/2014- ??? Taking a brain-healing break from tapering anything after actively tapering something for 1.5 years. So… daily doses as of 2/2/2014: 18 mg by weight Lex, 150 mg Well. XL, 2.5 mg xanax, down from 26 mg by weight Lex., 300 mg well. XL, 4 mg xanax in August, 2012. I'll take it. :) 5/8/14 started equivalent dose liquid./ tabs. 5/13/14 1.5 % cut.

This statement from post above is concerning to me:"Good carbs bathe the brain in serotonin, there are thousands of clinical and anecdotal articles online to support this.".Is it not flooding our brains in serotonin (or GABA or...) that landed us in this horrible position?I mean no disrespect to you, Eaglewolf. I believe we have to exercise caution with statements that ascribe healing properties to any single neurotransmitter or support the "chemical imbalance theory" in any way.

Hi Barbara :)

I understand what you are saying, but in Lexi's case, as per her signature she was quickly detoxed off two SSRI's, which may* have indeed caused a deficit (albeit temporary) in the manufacture of Serotonin, hence my suggestion of supplementation of low/medium GI carbs, which help with the manufacture of natural Serotonin. 

As Lexi is also on Ativan (a benzo), her GABA receptors may* be down regulated, they certainly would not be flooded with anything except Benzos, which bind tightly to receptor site.  Some people, myself included can even have 'inverted' GABA receptors.

I personally do not ascribe to the 'chemical imbalance' school of thought.  However, I do believe that we can help ourselves immensely with smart food choices.

Incidentally, I thought, I should mention the works of Dr Phillip Day.  He has cured thousands and thousand of people from ailments such as MS, Parkinson's, Cancer and the like, purely through holistic living and diet alone.  He believes all disease is just that ~ 'dis-ease' within the body.  I saw him when he toured Australia and he was just amazing.  I have two of his books, which I highly recommend..  'Health Wars' and 'The Mind Game'.  I mention this as Dr Day is kind of a 'savant', in that he believes Western Medicine is killing us all, slowly but surely.

Here is a brilliant review on his book 'The Mind Game' which debunks many psych medications as no more than 'poison by prescription'[.  http://credencegroup.co.uk/ozstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=10&zenid=95523c1aa23de0aa88e06fe5831c3823

Anyway, I did not want to come off as prescriptive to Lexi, as my sole intention is to help her and ease her suffering in any way we can.

Eagle.

~Fear No Man - Protect all Beasts~

Benzo Free! 

Jumped from 0.25mgs of Valium, having followed the Ashton Protocol all the way down.

2nd May, 2014.  So Far, So Good.

Avanza Free!

Jumped from 2.0mgs on 20th August, 2014.  So Far, So Good.

Dec 2014, 100% Healed.  Feeling wonderful and back to my old self.

Hi Lexi.This thread is turning out to be very interesting as far as blood glucose levels, and how drops and spikes during the day can make a big difference in the way we feel.I'm sure you've probably got that idea by now. Just yesterday, I had worked hard to cook a really healthy dinner, had eaten my usual oat bran with yogurt, and just before the food was ready, had to eat a peanut butter sandwich to hold me over for an hour or so. Yep, that low blood sugar can really hit you at times.But I think it's also important to realize that benzo withdrawl (at least for me) is often it's own special "situation" that balancing blood sugar alone may not help. The gastrointestinal system is often termed the "second brain" for the number of GABA receptors it contains. And this is why so many benzo users going through the withdrawl experience often have nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Many are so incapacitated by their sx that they are literally bedridden, and I'm not just referring to GI sx.With the influence of the GABA/glutamate system, the largest neurotransmitter system in the brain (I do believe) and it's power over every nerve in every system in the body, many benzo users withdrawing have no appetite, are unable to eat w/o distress, much less get out of bed to cook a nutritious meal or shop to get those nutritious ingredients. In fact, eating may be the last thing on their mind. For many benzo taperers, they would give anything imaginable to have that appetite, and be able to simply eat a protein bar and have that make these awful sx go away.I surely can't speak for AD withdrawl, and after reading many threads on this site, it surely doesn't look easy at all, and I don't know how it compares to benzo withdrawl at all. But I just reiterate that benzo withdrawl can be a pure hell that balancing blood sugars alone will not ameliorate as it is not blood sugar balances that are causing the problem, but it is the down regulation of the gaba receptor, the absorption of some of those receptors into the surrounding brain tissue, and the alteration and production of new receptors as upregulation occurs with withdrawing that is causing the myriad of sx the benzo taperer experiences.

I do believe we should eat as healthy as possible for healing and recovery, and I also think that the slow, careful taper for benzos with any change we make in our dosing schedule, number of doses, switches to liquids or just any change at all with holds  as necessary be done slowly and as recommended  by this great site that is SA is the best way to have a successful taper off benzos.

Marie

Great Post Marie,

Yep, benzo tapering is a beast all of its own and it certainly does play havoc with BSL's. I am so with you on the peanut butter sanger.  Sometimes that's all I can get down.

I force myself to have 5 small snacks a day and it has been helping me immensely, often I just grab a handful of almonds, or a banana, or even a small plate of strawberries.  I find this much easier on my GI tract as opposed to 3 square meals. 

My absolute staples are sweet potato seasoned with sea salt and almond milk and honey smoothies.  The smoothies are great for anyone who cannot hold down 'food'.  I went through that phase around 6 weeks ago.

Cheers,

Eagle

Benzo Free! 

Jumped from 0.25mgs of Valium, having followed the Ashton Protocol all the way down.

Avanza Free!

Eagle,

I'm so glad you posted, and that you also mentioned the sweet potatoes. I really do like them a lot and I think I will get some at the store. They really are loaded with nutrients and a staple food of many cultures.

Here in the US, I think we often forget about them until around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but your post has reminded me that they are available all year round, and since I like them so much, I am going to definitely get some most likely today.

I think it would be great to see you posting here more. I know you are busy with your blog and all your other projects, but i still enjoy reading your latest info, rather it be here or there.

Marie

On Xanax 10 years for anxiety, 2 mgs, night only. Attempted my own taper w/o understanding the dependency issues.

Researched and then understood the need for longer half life med. Doctor crossed me from X to klonopin 4 times in 6 months. Last time on X, she up dosed me to 3 mgs X.

On last cross attempt, ended up in ER with profound w/d sx from X. Got new doctor. Final cross to K, structured, slow was completed 6/5/12-12/5/12.

Attempting liquid micro taper from K. Difficulty with micro cuts; significant w/d sx requiring several weeks of holding after each cut. Also concerned if it's possible to use pill/liquid combo for dosing.

Hope I Meet Other Benzo Taperers Here! I have tried ADs in past. Could not tolerate them, gave up trying, none for over 12 years.

• Administrator

It's unlikely that anyone ever experiences a deficit of serotonin, the gut is swimming with it -- so let's put that theory and those like it to rest!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Eagle,I'm so glad you posted, and that you also mentioned the sweet potatoes. I really do like them a lot and I think I will get some at the store. They really are loaded with nutrients and a staple food of many cultures.Here in the US, I think we often forget about them until around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but your post has reminded me that they are available all year round, and since I like them so much, I am going to definitely get some most likely today.I think it would be great to see you posting here more. I know you are busy with your blog and all your other projects, but i still enjoy reading your latest info, rather it be here or there.Marie

Thank you Marie, you are too kind.  I've been quiet of late as I have much going on with my husband back in hospital.  I must try to visit more.

Hope you are keeping well.  Enjoy your sweet potatoes.  I love them, I even eat the skin!

Eagle.

Benzo Free! 

Avanza Free!

It's unlikely that anyone ever experiences a deficit of serotonin, the gut is swimming with it -- so let's put that theory and those like it to rest!

Hello Alto :D

I agree that a healthy gut is swimming in Serotonin, but I have to disagree with you on the fact that an individual can actually suffer from a deficit of Serotonin.

Why?  Because I have suffered from it myself.  I'd like to explain, so I do not come off as 'combative' or 'argumentative', which I probably will anyway, but here goes. 

I will preface the remainder of the post with the fact that I have the utmost respect for your knowledge and patience, which you give freely on this site.

I am a long time Migraneur, having suffered from severe Migraines since I was 16 years old.  I have undergone many neurological tests and some invasive ones at that.  Two top shelf neurologists have told me that Migraines stem from a quick drop in Serotonin. (For me a quick drop constitutes a deficit, as it demonstrates that levels do indeed vary in range). 

When an individual suffers from a 10/10 Migraine, you normally have a 3 day hangover, which I have been reliably informed, is the time that it takes for your body to return to normal levels of Serotonin. This information comes directly from the two aforementioned neurologists.  Additionally, this is my pattern and seems to be observed in nearly all  hard core migraneurs.

I assume that there must be room for some debate over this matter, as my belief is that Serotonin Syndrome is an 'over supply' of Serotonin? 

Serotonin Syndrome is a consequence of excess serotonergic activity, therefore if  there can be over supply, surely on the other end of the scale, sits deficit?

Quotes from PubMeds;  

'Amongst the many neurotransmitters in the brain, the serotonergic (serotonin, 5-HT) system from the brainstem raphe nucleus has been most convincingly implicated in migraine pathophysiology".

'The documented changes in 5-HT metabolism and in the processing of central 5-HT-mediated responses during and in between migraine attacks have led to the suggestion that migraine is a consequence of a central neurochemical imbalance that involves a low serotonergic disposition'. (i.e. low serotonin levels).

The article goes on to explain that low levels of Serotonin, 5 HT are the cause of migraines. 

Here is the complete article for perusal if you are interested.  (Serotonin and migraine: biology and clinical implications. Cephalalgia. 2007 Nov;27(11):1293-300., ).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970989

PubMeds is one of the most reliable online repositories for medical information.  You will note that there are several accompanying citations, which basically support my viewpoint.

I hope this sheds some light on why I believe there may be an over supply/deficit situation in some cases.  Interestingly enough, I have not had a single full scale migraine in 2 years since being on Avanza, yet as I taper it, I am becoming more and more headachy. 

Cheers,

Eagle

Benzo Free! 

Avanza Free!

• Administrator

Variations in serotonin levels in specific areas of the brain do NOT constitute a serotonin deficit.

Migraine research is quite specific. I would not generalize it. Detoxing off SSRIs doesn't effect serotonin levels, it affects the feedback mechanism (downregulation) detecting serotonin.

We don't support the "chemical imbalance" theory on this site.

Any recommendations on beverages to sip when I wake at nght that might help maintain blood sugar levels? I've tried Ensure and Boost; wondering if anyone has other suggestions.

Also, I sincerly apologize for taking this thread off on tangent earlier. :(

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Hi Barb, No apologies needed, feel at home please .. :)

Courtesy of all you wonderful people, there is so much useful information shared.

I am grateful to you Barb, to Alto and Marie, to Skyler and RU, to Eagle, Mei, and Abir.

We are here to help each other, and this thread accomplishes that and more .. :)

Personally, I have learned so much, from each of you.

Wishing blessings, love and joy, wellness and healing to all.

Thank you for contributing to this thread .. :)

Love, Lexi

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

• Moderator Emeritus

Have the symptoms you were having after dinner.. increased BP, etc. gotten any better with the balanced meals?

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Hi Sky,

Thank you for asking ..My symptoms remain the same, with some new symptoms added.

My BP continues to increase, but it has not taken me to the ER.

And the back of my head pressure is there. Symptoms seem to cycle in, cycle out ..

Old symptoms have returned, plus new symptoms show up to deal with.

Pretty much, my day accelerates downhill after 6-6:30 pm :(

At this point, I have no explanation for this. Just feeling distress over it.

I understand that congratulations are in order for you, on Halloween.. :)

Well done Skyler :)

Lexi

Hello,

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

• Administrator

Lexi, how are you eating now?

Hi Alto,

Thank you for your care ..I eat as was suggested here ..

Today for example, I had Oatmeal in the morning with some cantaloupe.

For lunch A small salmon patty sandwich on multi grain bread, and a plum.

and for dinner later,asparagus, a half of a sweet potato, and a small filet of Cod.

So I think I do good with all the wonderful suggestions.

Maybe it will take some time for my symptoms to subside. That will be a blessing:)

I am grateful for your kindness Alto.

You are always in thought and prayer.

Lexicon

Hello,

I take no other meds.

at a detox clinic.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy