Sign in to follow this  
dalsaan

365 days of gratitude

dalsaan

http://365grateful.com/original-365-project.

I have just started my own 365 days of gratitude project. The idea is to take a photograph of something you are grateful for and write down why. I suspect it's going to start off with big things that spring to mind easily and then it may take some looking. I think the looking bit will be the most positive for me. Will train me to look for things that contribute positively to my life and encourage me to be more grateful

I'd thought I would put the idea up here in case anyone else wants to have a go. You don't need to do it by taking photos. It's whatever works for you

mammaP

The link didn't work for me but what a lovely idea.  :)

mattinsmom

I have an emptied/cleaned out plastic bin from cheeseballs. My son and his friends were more than happy to empty it :)  Starting in January anytime something special, nice, pretty, moving, whatever happens I write it on a slip of paper and put it in there. On New Years Eve I'm going to open it and read thru them. Family also contributes from time to time. 

Maybe for 2014 I'll use photos. I really like that idea. Thanks you!