Hopefull: suffering from PGAD

Hopefull

Hi Hopeful ,

Wishing you the best Xmas .  :)   Lot's of love & festivity .

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

• Administrator

Hopefull,

Thanks for stopping by me thread.

I've had toenail fungus twice. It is very difficult to get rid of but I was able to do it with persistence.

I had to remove some of the dead toenail and expose the dead quick fungus area. I applied tolnaftate twice a day. I also kept a band aid with tolnaftate on it all day.

Every few days I would cut away more dead nail. Cut it away as close to the live quick as you can. Doing this allows the tolnaftate to get under the nail into the infected area.

The last infection I had, a small hole appeared in the nail. I was able to cut the hole bigger with clippers and force tolnaftate down into it. As it slowly killed the fungus I was able to cut away more and apply more talnaftate. I cut away half of my toenail. I looked funny having half a nail gone but there was no pain because the quick was dead. Slowly new nail grew back. Be warned it is a very slow process and and I had to stay on top of it constantly with the tolnaftate.

My fungus is gone now and the nails look nice.

I had no reactions to tolnaftate.

FWIW, I've had success with this method, too. Apply the tolnaftate ointment, cream, or lotion twice a day. Growth of healthy nail is slow, as chicken said.

And happy holidays to you!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thank you Altostrata,

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year! :)

I will try tolnafate.

Hopefully it will get rid of the nail infection.

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Hopefull.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Thank you, to you too. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Am I ever going to be me again?

I'm not feeling great tonight.

I still experience triggers that can bring on WDS.

I am getting tired of dealing with this every single day.

I have experienced nothing but weird symptoms since being on ADS.

DRUG HISTORY:

Hopeful. This can be such a slow and exhausting process, but you are healing , even if it doesn't feel that way, at times. I know it can be overwhelming , but you are going to come out of this a much stronger person, at the end of the day. 

Believe you can and you're halfway there.

You are going to be you again. It just takes time, acceptance and an enormous amount of patience.

Ali 

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Hi AliG,

Thank you for uplifting my spirits. You are always kind and caring.

How are you doing?

I know it is a long exausting process.

The problem that I have encountered for a while, is that even if I am feeling good, certain situations will provoke memories of how I felt when in terrible withdrawal and in turn I get horrible anxiety.

If I don't get anxiety, then I anticipate for the feeling to come back. I get this horrible head feeling, that I didn't have before the drugs.

Really weird. I would really like to know how many people are experiencing this.

Could this be PTSD? I don't know. I don't know if it is.

I am still struggling to understand this whole healing process, because I don't know what to expect any more.

This whole process has worsened my anxiety and OCD.

Not having certainty, some kind of security.

I know nothing is certain in life, b

DRUG HISTORY:

• 2 weeks later...

hello hopes, it saddens me to see you going through hell yet again. when was your last window? i am in a pretty terrible wave at the moment aswell, horrible anxiety that hits like a freight train. it seems we get these BS waves at the same time D:!

(November 26 2013) Had a reaction to taking CBD oil and had a panic attack that started this whole thing.

(November 9 2014) 8.6 months on Mirtazapine, started tapering down random amounts.

(January 17 2015) *STOPPED TAKING MIRTAZAPINE* after an unstable 2 month taper.

(February 5 2015) *REINSTATED at 3.9 MG OF MIRTAZAPINE* after nearly 3 weeks of a very unstable windows and waves pattern

(February 5 2015 ) Felt better right away after reinstating, am more stable than i was at 0mg, but am still not as stable as i was PRE-TAPER.

(April 19 2015) After waiting around 2 months from Feb 5 and i started to feel ok enough, i reduced from 3.9 mg to 3.5 mg. then continued to reduce by about .4 mg every 2 or so weeks.

The reductions were going quite smoothly and i wasn't feeling too bad in general... until...

(July 13 2015) Shortly after reducing from 1.9 mg to 1.6 mg i hit a wall and my mood started to become noticeably worse in general

(August 4) after not really improving much i reduced from 1.6 mg to 1.5 mg, and i have been holding ever since.

I feel bad in general these days despite holding, and feel im not too much better than i was during January 17 to February 5 after jumping off at 4 MG.

I am questioning if taking the drug is actually making me worse, i dunno.

Help Hopefull, it's been a while since I have stopped in your thread. I feel exactly like you do I wrote something similar on my thread a month ago, how this is a long arduous road to through.

I think it's just conditioning that is happening on how you get triggered by events or memories. Maybe trying CBT when you feel ready will help with that. For me some of the symptoms like dr/dp go away for a while then come back sporadically and some symptoms worsen and sometimes I get new symptoms. Try not to feel discouraged the healing process is different for everyone. Have you had bloodwork done to check your thyroid and vitamins/minerals, I plan to do that soon. I wish you peace and healing.

Celexa 20mg 2008-2012 for Social Anxiety

Failed attempt to stop reinstated

1 year taper skipping doses

Celexa free 12/2013

1/2014-5/2014 took 5 htp every other day

Failed Reinstatement 5mg of Celexa on 12/2014 for 5 days only

Hi sweet sporky and Purplestars,

Thank you for stopping by my thread.

I am sad to hear that you are both still struggling.

When I wrote my last post, I was feeling like crap.

I was in a wave.

I am better now. Still my brain wants to go into anxiety mode in certain situations and I agree with Purplestars, that this is conditioning and PTSD.

How are you coping with it Purplestars?

How are you doing Uselessspork?

I can understand what you are both going through.

I always get symptoms that go away for a while and then come back.

It is frustrating to say the least.

You are never out of the woods for good.

I find this frustrating and sad.

Sorry I haven't stopped by your thread for a while.

Sometimes I need a break from this site.

Too many sad things.

I hope you both peace and healing.

Keep in touch.

I will have the blood work done to see where things are at.

Take care, Hopefull :)

DRUG HISTORY:

Hi sweet sporky and Purplestars,

I am sad to hear that you are both still struggling.

When I wrote my last post, I was feeling like crap.

I was in a wave.

I am better now. Still my brain wants to go into anxiety mode in certain situations and I agree with Purplestars, that this is conditioning and PTSD.

How are you coping with it Purplestars?

How are you doing Uselessspork?

I can understand what you are both going through.

I always get symptoms that go away for a while and then come back.

It is frustrating to say the least.

You are never out of the woods for good.

I find this frustrating and sad.

Sorry I haven't stopped by your thread for a while.

Sometimes I need a break from this site.

Too many sad things.

I hope you both peace and healing.

Keep in touch.

I will have the blood work done to see where things are at.

Take care, Hopefull :)

Ahh dont worry about not stopping by, its ok. sometimes it feels like im just saying the same stuff over and over, also i rarely hang around on this website.. so dont feel bad about that lol. there is alot of suffering on these forums, i think even someone not suffering from withdrawals/brain issues would get put down by reading some of the threads here. this is why you rarely see me on here , i just cant take too much of it D: keep it it hopester <3

(November 26 2013) Had a reaction to taking CBD oil and had a panic attack that started this whole thing.

(November 9 2014) 8.6 months on Mirtazapine, started tapering down random amounts.

(February 5 2015) *REINSTATED at 3.9 MG OF MIRTAZAPINE* after nearly 3 weeks of a very unstable windows and waves pattern

(February 5 2015 ) Felt better right away after reinstating, am more stable than i was at 0mg, but am still not as stable as i was PRE-TAPER.

(April 19 2015) After waiting around 2 months from Feb 5 and i started to feel ok enough, i reduced from 3.9 mg to 3.5 mg. then continued to reduce by about .4 mg every 2 or so weeks.

The reductions were going quite smoothly and i wasn't feeling too bad in general... until...

(July 13 2015) Shortly after reducing from 1.9 mg to 1.6 mg i hit a wall and my mood started to become noticeably worse in general

(August 4) after not really improving much i reduced from 1.6 mg to 1.5 mg, and i have been holding ever since.

I feel bad in general these days despite holding, and feel im not too much better than i was during January 17 to February 5 after jumping off at 4 MG.

Hi Sporkey,

I feel the same way too.

I feel like I am saying the same thing all the time.

What ever wave you are in, remember that it will pass.

It normally does.

Take care, Hopefull. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

even though it feels like we are broken records, sometimes you just need to reassure yourself of certain things. anyways! keep on chugging hopester :P

You too Sporkey! :)

DRUG HISTORY:

Started tappering yesterday, after almost 5 month hold.

I got a 5mls syringe.

I am not sure if I am mesauring 4.5mls ok.

DRUG HISTORY:

Usually on a syringe there are big numbers indicating ml and then little lines indicating tenths of ml.  And usually the halfway mark is longer than the other 10ths marks.  So to get 4.5 ml you would get enough into the syringe to get to halfway between the 4 and 5. 

Kecanoe2/9/16
Nortriptylene
Started 2009 at 50, went up to 75
7/15/16 reduced nortriptylene from 75 to 50
2010 60 mg bus-par
2014 300 mg welbutrin-tapering now
2015 5 mg abilify-off as of 4/2016
2014 10 mg cyclobenzaprine<p>
PRN: Xanax .25, Zyprexa 10, Ambien 5, Nuvigil

Tried along the way : Cymbalta, Prozac, zyprexa, protriptylene, amitriptylene, Fetzima, Lamictal, lexapro, trazadone,

Hi Kecanoe,

There are five lines in between 4 and 5mls.

So I presume that 4.5mls is between the five lines. 2.5mls. I am not sure if I am making sense.

Pharmacy assistant did not know much.

I'm experiencing anxiety about tappering.

I know the plane ride is going to be bumpy.

Not looking forward to it at all.

All the best to you. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

No need to get anxious about this Hopefull.

If the syringe is confusing , you can buy a 3ml syringe.  It's very easy to see 0.5mls on that.

Then you would take 4mls in your regular syringe plus 1/2 ml in the little one.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Thanks Fresh,

I will give it a go.

Back to the pharmacy I go.lol.

:)

DRUG HISTORY:

Hi hopefull

You have come so far and agree with fresh don't be anxious. It's a big achievement to get this low of dose where your at. I hope you feel good after your drop.

Have a nice day hopeful I send my prayers for your health.

Hardy

Currently suffer extreme CFS, Lyme, adrenal fatigue, bad gut issues, reaction bad to mold basically etc home a lot. Can hardly walk all I get crash easily. 
I’m currently on mirtizapine 1.7mg and Reboxetine 0.4mg. I did a cut on reboxetine on the 19/4/20 around 11%. 
Also taking Ativan since January 2mg. 

Hope, Can you add to your sig, It;s not clear . How much and since when ?  Too tired to go back .

Ali

Thank you guys!

It means so much to me.

I need to update my signature.

I am on my phone.

Since September 16th I have been holding at 5mg.

I am now tappering to 4.5mg.

I am still feeling anxious about the whole process. I hope I am mesauring 4.5mg ok.

I know that I have done really good so far.

But I keep thinking about the hell I went through to get to this point.

I keep recalling how it made me feel. Then I get anxious.

I have been feeling stable latly, now I am going to rock the boat.

I ask my self if I am still strong enough to keep doing this tappering process.

I have experienced so many weird symptoms, I feel very anxious about going through it all over again.

But I know I have to do this, in order to move on with my life.

Thank you for your encouraging words, you are all life savers.

Thank you Hardy and AliG and everyone else.

I hope that you are doing better.

Take care, Hopefull. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

I have finally updated my signature. Still have anxiety about tapering. But it has to be done! Almost there. Can't give up now! :D

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

Let us know how it goes Hopefull.     You can do this :).

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Thank you, Fresh.

All the best to you! :)

DRUG HISTORY:

This mesauring thing is giving me anxiety.

I have been using the mesauring cup to get off Mirtazapine.

I normally dissolve 15mg tablet in 15mls of water. I then pour 5mls into another medicine cup.

Now that I am trying to mesaure out 4.5mg with a syrange. I have noticed that 5mls in the medicine cup does not equal 5mls in the syrange. I tested it just to see if it is the same. And it is not.

Since I have been using the mesauring cup, I don't want to stuff it up.

The next lower dose on the cup is 4mls.

There is no 4.5mg.

I'm worried if I am using the syrange, the dosage is not correct because the mesaurment is not matching the cup.

I hope I am making sense.

I hope someone can help me to clarify it.

Thank you, Hopefull.

DRUG HISTORY:

• 4 weeks later...

Still on 4.5mg.

Experiencing anxiety, alarm bells going off.

Over stimulation triggers, in crowds, shops etc.

Low tolerance to stress. Even negative thoughts can bring on WDS symptoms.

Experiencing tinnitus in my right ear.

Trying not to obsess over it.

Disturbing dreams every now and then etc.

Pressure in the head.

Have not seen a medical professional for the last 3 months.

Keeping everything inside, pretending everything is good.

Still trying to be positive.

Need some kind of closure.

DRUG HISTORY:

Hope.  The fact that you haven't seen a doc for three months must be already making you feel better  :) .The longer I stay away from them , the better I feel . LOL. Please be careful with your taper.  Have you thought of a  " Micro - Taper " ?

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/5301-tips-for-tapering-off-remeron-mirtazapine/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2878-micro-taper-instead-of-10-or-5-decreases/

Have a read , and see what you think .   

Hi AliG,

Thank you for posting the links.

I had a read through it.

Micro tappering sounds like a good idea, but I don't have the patience for that.

I get easily frustrated. Lol!

I had an eye check today.

I even felt frustrated when the optometrist was asking me, "Does this look brighter or "Does this look clearer", etc. After a while everything started to look the same. Lol!

I started to feel frustrated.

"Does green look brighter than red"?

"Blind me ", ( Chief Ramsey ), came to my mind, "Everything looks the same "! Lol!

I guess the point is that I am by no means a patient person. I wish I was.

Blame it on "neuro emotions "! Lol!

I am feeling better today.

I have my moments when I feel doom and gloom.

Obsessing over getting of Mitrazapine.

Asking my self if I will be able to get off Mirtazapine?

What if I am stuck on Mitrazapine?

Bla, Bla!

Then the WDS

Symptoms set in.

Forgot to add, tremors and fluctuating body heat. Just for my own record.

I get so hot easily.

I know that it is WDS.

How are you doing AliG?

How is everything with you?

Thank you for being there for me.

I was feeling like crap yesterday.

Feeling better today.

Have a great day, Hopefull. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

It has been 45 days since my last cut and it seems that the WDS symptoms are hitting me now.

Yesterday was awful.

For the last 3 days I have been experiencing weird symptoms. I am experiencing PGAD contractions without any feeling. Just intermittent contractions that come on their own.

It lasts for about 11 seconds. At least 20 in a day.

I don't know what these drugs have done to me, but I keep having to contend with the weird symptoms over and over again.

I am pretty much getting anxiety triggeres, weird head symptoms, can't read anything upsetting, walking triggers weird head feelings.

I don't see the pattern that I used to have when I started tappering.

That is pretty much out of the window.

I ran out of Soltab and have been using generic brand tablets to make my own liquid.

I had some left over for emergency.

I have been using this brand for over a week.

Not sure if this has something to do with it.

Or my brain took longer to register the change and it is hitting me now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you, Hopefull.

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

Hopefull, hey.

Thanks for stopping by my thread, it's cool to hear from you. First, to answer your question, it is said that the quercetin compounds in the tart cherries prevent the immune system from releasing histamine. I've been hesitant to take supplemental quercetin, not sure why. But I have found that drinking the tart cherry juice has proven beneficial - most notably for the migraines I had been having the last 6 months. They have ceased. I've also been able to eat more foods than previously. For anyone having problems with histamine, I recommend the tart cherry juice as something to try. Due to the way mirtazapine messes with the histamine receptors in particular, many of us withdrawing from it face histamine issues.

I see your post above from the 22nd and things were sort of tough when you wrote it. I hope you are feeling better and that symptoms have abated. Update when time allows.

Thanks again for your kind words. I am still wrestling with this whole mess too, but I've resigned myself to the fight and nothing much seems to surprise me when it arrives at my feet anymore.

Hang in there, sister.

Dave

1996 - .5mg Ativan as needed, 7.5mg Remeron daily2008 - .5mg Xanax, Ativan discontinued, Remeron continued2012 - .5mg Xanax, .25mg Ativan 3x daily, Remeron continued2/2012 - Jumped from Remeron, continued .5mg Xanax .25mg Ativan 3x daily4/2012 - Began rapid taper of .5mg Xanax .25mg Ativan 3x daily6/2012 - Jumped from Xanax and Ativan, voluntary hospitalization followed7/2012 - 2nd voluntary hospitalization, reinstated Remeron, bumped to 30mg, also given risperidone.8/2012 - discontinued risperidone, tried gabapentin, dicontinued gabapentin, Remeron 30mg continued10/2012 to current - tapered Remeron 10% every 4 to 6 weeks (sometimes more time) using liquid compound12/2014 - 2mg Remeron 1/16/2015 - 1.9mg Remeron 8/1/2015 -1.6mg Remeron - 03/1/2016 - 1.5mg Remeron - 1/2/2017 1.3mg - 5/7/2017 1.2mg - 5/13/2017 - syringe size change - 6/8/2017 - 1.1mg - 7/10/2017 - 1mg - 9/1/2017 - 0.9mg - 10/22/2017 - 0.8mg - 11/22/2017 - 0.7mg - 2/2/2018 - 0.6mg - 3/13/2018 - new compound pharmacy - 5/20/2018 - 0.5mg - 8/31/2018 - 0.4mg - 11/16/2018 - 0.3mg - 12/24/2018 - 0.2mg - 4/1/2019 - 0.1mg - 5/1/2019 - .05mg - 0mg achieved 2019-06-15. 🤞

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Dave for your kind words.

Thank you for your support. Good to know that you are doing well.

It is always nice to know when someone is going well.

After 2 weeks the twitching and contractions have finally stopped.

Thank God. I must be slowly healing.

I don't have the pattern that I used to have.

It has been 2 months since my last drop.

I am listening to my body until it heals.

Thank you Dave, all the best to you.

DRUG HISTORY:

Hopefull, glad you are healing. It's been slow but I'm glad for you.

Prozac 1999-2009 quit semi cold turkey.

2012 Placed on Seroquel 25 mg, Tranxene (Clorezepate) 3.75 mg 3x a day, Remeron 30 mg for anxiety/akathesia.

Weaned off Seroquel and Tranxene .to Remeron 15 Mg.

In May 2014 tried quitting Remeron at its lowest dose. Had severe withdrawals.Reinstated Remeron at 30 mg by doctor. August 5 2014 entered hospital. Doctor pulled the Remeron and bridged it to Pamelor (Nortriptyline) 40mg and Zyprexa 2.5mg.After removing the Remeron all my bad symptoms went away and I am stable.

9/11/14 - 7.5 mg tranxene, 40mg Pamelor, Zyprexa 2.5mg

12/29/14 -  20mg Pamelor, 1/6/15,  7/31/15 3.5mg, 8/10/15 3.2 mg, 9/15/15 2.2mg, 10/15/15 1.8mg

(Feb 2016 - 1.4mg Pamelor only -  OFF OF TRANXENE AND ZYPREXA SINCE DEC 2014 BENZO FREE Since 2014. Nortrityline (Pamelor) .8mg Aug 2016

March 2017 DRUG FREE

Hi Chicken,

So nice to hear from you.

How are you?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate you stopping by my thread.

I hope that you are doing well.

I am slowly healing, it has been an up hill battle.

How would you know if you have histamine issues related to WDS from Mitrazapine?

What are the symptoms?

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hopefull (love your name, much better than the depressing ones that some people choose ;) )

histamine-food-intolerance/

And by our member GiaK:  http://beyondmeds.com/2013/02/25/a-mini-histamine-intolerance/

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management