Hopefull: suffering from PGAD

Hopefull

Hopefull, with this OCD? You really think it doesnt go away on its own? I know in Austria nobody who makes exposure therapy. And to the psychiatrist I dont want to go. I will rather jump into the river than to go to the psychiatrist. Till now I rather hoped it will one day go away. On benzobuddies they also meant that we should distract and one day it goes away. What do you mean?

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Hello, I thought about and I believe also OCD will go away. If it is withdrawal symptom, it will go away. I dont believe it stays. We are going swimming.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Hopeful,

I'm sure this is not " permanent" !   You are just thinking with the " withdrawal " brain .  You keep saying it, and I think you just have to " change the channel". !   :blink:

In my opinion it will serve you more to accept,  that this will take a little while  and to go with that in a positive way , as much as you can.  I , really hope that you can do this .

Hugs,   Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Hopefull, now I remember that I also had "weird dreams" when I had PGAD. I think this is because the brain tries to repair it while you sleep and will continue to repair until it is healed. I think it is actually positive sign. I dont have these kind of dreams anymore.

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina and AliG,

I do need to change the channel.

I am trying. I accept that it will take a long time for me to heal.

I am continuing with Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy.

I did 2 hours on Friday and 1 hour today.

I have found a new Medical Cinic in Berwick , that offers Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy.

Very happy, much more affordable than the previous place.

Time will tell weather this was worth persuing.

I can feel small improvements, less anxiety.

Martina maybe your OCD will get better on its own, I don't have an answer for that.

Since you can not see a psychologist ,

hang in there.

Hopefully time is a healer.

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Hello Hopeful, I am first day at work after holiday. I am feeling so lazy, it is unbelievable. Thank you for your reply on my thread. I think you are right, the psychologist would not be so bad. I have only to find out some which knows what the replacement therapy is. I would say 99% psychologists here dont even know what that is. You have it good that you are in Australia, I think there are more people to find some good psychologist.

Here I was once already by the psychologist. She looked at me, found out that I am a single mother, and was immediately sure that this is the source of my problems because "everybody would have problems to grow up two little children alone". I tried to tell her that I dont think that is the problem but I was not believed at all. Than she asked me which kind obsessive thoughts I have. I was already afraid that if I say it she will call the police so I said sometimes I have the feeling I want to swear at people (it is not the true but it sounds better as if I said I have harming thoughts to me and others), she said for this there are only medicaments effective, I went angry and went home .. and paid 140 EUR for nothing.

But at least she didnt call on me psychiatrist.

I am happy that you have good results with hyperbaric chamber.

symptoms OCD

Hello Hopefull, I had been taking hydroxyzine for anxiety only as needed as I was fine with that and seeing my psychologist. About 20 days ago (likely a few days over that), I saw my psychiatrist who prescribed me Lexapro to use daily to help with my anxiety. I took just half a pill as recommended, and beginning that night, I started having PGAD symptoms that at the time I did not know was PGAD, and I thought it was just a little side effect that would wear off.

I was maybe 10 days from my next menstrual cycle. Looking into a lot of resources and even another post on here, someone else seemed to have it for 10 days and it went away with their next period, and also I found out that near your cycle, the thickening can cause sensitivity in the nerves, so I figured after my next menstrual cycle, I would finally have permanent relief! Unfortunately, although I felt great after my cycle ended, finally feeling like it was finally going to go away, it has begun to creep back since last night and I am feeling so desperate at this point.. I contacted my psychiatrist and hope she can help me out (although I am not really expecting her to have heard of it), and I have an appointment with my general doctor tomorrow morning (only because I could not get an appointment with another doctor..my usual one seemed to rush things and say things like, usually they recommend to continue a medication as the symptoms usually go away, and to call my psychiatrist, but she also does have a specialty in women's health so we'll see..). I don't believe that "symptoms going away after a while" thing in this case..I have not TOUCHED that Lexapro since I took that one half of a dose and honestly, I have NO idea how one half of a pill could have caused so much damage! I'm feeling pretty desperate at this point.. I've had a lot to deal with. I was just trying to fix my anxiety and now this has made my anxiety worse. I've been dealing with so much lately, I absolutely need this gone.. :\

Hello Hopefull, I know exactly how you feel about the chest feeling like its on fire. I think is the cortisol surges I get them in the night time and in the morning it's awful. I do EFT, deep breathing and that somewhat helps, I also try to do the 100 little things to manage it. This is just a temporary setback just remind yourself that soon you will feel better. Hope you are able to distract yourself from the symptoms. Hang in there, ps22

Celexa 20mg 2008-2012 for Social Anxiety

Failed attempt to stop reinstated

1 year taper skipping doses

Celexa free 12/2013

1/2014-5/2014 took 5 htp every other day

Failed Reinstatement 5mg of Celexa on 12/2014 for 5 days only

Hi Airi,

I have sent you a PM.

You will heal, don't loose hope.

Hi Martina,

If you can find a psychologist that specializes in Exposure Therapy, not (Replacement Therapy), :) , that would probably help you overcome your fears.

You would be exposed to anxiety triggers,on regular basis, in order to overcome your fears.

For example; If you are claustrophobic, you would be exposed to encloused spaces, until you loose that fear.

I really hope that you can find someone that can help you get through the difficult times.

Don't forget that you are a very courageous woman. You are raising your kids on your own, working, plus dealing with the Lyrica WDS.

Remind yourself that you are doing a great job, when you are having a bad day.

Hi Purplestars,

Thank you for stopping by my thread.

I have not had the andrinellin surges for a while.

Those damn surges are sure awful.

Is EFT workingfor you?

How are you doing?

I am hanging in there.

Last night, for the first time in a long time, I have experienced a fleeting moment of hopelessness.

I could not sleep last night, kept waking up, because of the weird symptoms at night.

I am still hopefull that things will work out. Hugs to you all, Hopefull. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Hopefull, thank you for your post. I liked that you wrote me that I am couragious. I dont feel that way, but it was very pleasant. I know that you feel sometimes hopeless. But I think it is only a bad wave. When it subsides, you will again feel joy in life and will be able to enjoy small things in life. You will see.

symptoms OCD

Hey Hopefull, EFT does work

only at the moment of relaxing and calming me also Qichong. I thought the feeling of the chest being on fire was adrenaline surges but I was wrong, I wonder if there is a name for it. I am still struggling with lots of symptoms. Hopefully you will be able to sleep soon and take it one moment at a time.

Celexa 20mg 2008-2012 for Social Anxiety

Failed attempt to stop reinstated

1 year taper skipping doses

Celexa free 12/2013

1/2014-5/2014 took 5 htp every other day

Failed Reinstatement 5mg of Celexa on 12/2014 for 5 days only

Hey hopey hope how are you feeling? and i hope i don't jinx it by asking.

(November 26 2013) Had a reaction to taking CBD oil and had a panic attack that started this whole thing.

(November 9 2014) 8.6 months on Mirtazapine, started tapering down random amounts.

(January 17 2015) *STOPPED TAKING MIRTAZAPINE* after an unstable 2 month taper.

(February 5 2015) *REINSTATED at 3.9 MG OF MIRTAZAPINE* after nearly 3 weeks of a very unstable windows and waves pattern

(February 5 2015 ) Felt better right away after reinstating, am more stable than i was at 0mg, but am still not as stable as i was PRE-TAPER.

(April 19 2015) After waiting around 2 months from Feb 5 and i started to feel ok enough, i reduced from 3.9 mg to 3.5 mg. then continued to reduce by about .4 mg every 2 or so weeks.

The reductions were going quite smoothly and i wasn't feeling too bad in general... until...

(July 13 2015) Shortly after reducing from 1.9 mg to 1.6 mg i hit a wall and my mood started to become noticeably worse in general

(August 4) after not really improving much i reduced from 1.6 mg to 1.5 mg, and i have been holding ever since.

I feel bad in general these days despite holding, and feel im not too much better than i was during January 17 to February 5 after jumping off at 4 MG.

I am questioning if taking the drug is actually making me worse, i dunno.

Hopefull, I forgot to tell you that for PGAD is very good MSM. Fresh takes it and writes about it on her thread. With me it helped quite a lot with PGAD.

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina and UselessSpork,

I am doing pretty good. I hope I don't jinx it either! :)

I am too scared to try any supplements and I have to say that for now, I will not be trying anything.

I do enjoy a calm head! :)  I am through with the burning feeling that I get, every time I try something new, or WD symptoms set in.

DRUG HISTORY:

That is great that you are doing good!

symptoms OCD

Hi Hopeful,

How's the H.C.T.  going ?   It will work out , H.  You are doing well !   :)

Hugs,

Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Hi AliG and Martina,

I have not done any hyperbaric chamber therapy this week.

It is hard financially.

I hope to continue next week.

It does help me.

It helps me with the anxiety/panic.

Consistency is the key.

This week I was not able to do it , for financial reasons.

Otherwise I would literally live in the chamber! Lol! :)

I would love to have my own chamber.

Too expensive to buy.

:(

Hugs,Hopefull. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

How do I update my signature?

It has been a while. I have forgoten how to do it.

Thank you, Hopefull.

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

When you click on your screen name top right , go to settings , then sig.   then EDIT.

Hope you had a fun Melbourne Cup week . . . here's to lady jockeys everywhere!

:D

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Hi Fresh,

Thank you for the info.

Good on the female jockey for winning the MELBOURNE CUP.

I didn't do anything special.

And you? :)

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

Nothing Cup-related.   I went into town to the hairdressers . . . Cheeky made me blonde!!

I should update my sig too , thanks for the reminder.  :P

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

I am sure you look great as a blonde :)

You are welcome. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

• 1 month later...

I feel so angry today at PDOC who is going to charge me to correct errors that he made on my medical records!

Not only did he mention that my previous doctor switched me from Zoloft to LEXAPRO 3 times on the corresponding letters to my GP, he did not even record some of the traumatic events from the past right! WTH?I don't know how he managed to confuse

Mitrazapine with LEXAPRO! If he bothered to read my pharma test, he would see that I can't have SSRI's!

Incompetent idiot!

He did not even get the name of the doctor that prescribed Zoloft correct, instead he put the name of my current GP.

There are so many errors in the corresponding letters that I am scratching my head how he is allowed to practice as a PDOC? He can't even get the facts straight!

I asked him over the phone;" How can you get Lexapro amd Mitrazapine confused? "

"Don't you proof read your work? "

He said that he does , and I responded by saying; "Well it is obvious that you don't"!

"Otherwise it would be correct in the first place"!

I have to go next Thursday to have it corrected, and he is going to charge me $30.00 for him to amend corresponding letters!

So now I am even paying for his incompetence !

Not sure if he is also going to charge me for the consultation fee.

I also have to request in writing to get a copy of my medical records .

I asked him why do I need to request a copy of my medical records in writing, since my GP printed it on the spot, free of charge !

He said that in the medical record there could be an email that someone has sent, that he does not have permission to reveal, so I have to request it in writing.

I said to him that he revealed information about me in the corresponding letters to my GP, that he did not get permission to do so! He was silent!

I am so upset, that after everything that I have gone through with these drugs, PDOC can't even get the facts straight!

And not only that, in his report he denies the possiblity of such "dramitic" reaction to Zoloft, and instead , "the side effects that she describes are not common ones, and seem more related to her panic attacks"......etc

What can you say to such narrow minded, shallow observations?

When are these doctors going to wake up?

Thesr drugs destroy lives, period!

No ifs or buts, but it is a fact!

This had cemented my decision to make a formal complaint against the doctor who prescribed Zoloft to me, and the PDOC who can't get his facts straight!

Enough is enough!

Sorry about my rant! I feel frustrated !

DRUG HISTORY:

And I can't wait to get off Mirtazapine !

I am so sick and tired of dealing with AD crap.

Not being believed, not being heard amd validated by the medical professionals.

When I see the PDOC next Thursday, I will ask him to pop an AD, and see how he would feel.

This PDOC does research, he would be a perfect guinea pig!

DRUG HISTORY:

I would highly recommend to everyone to request copies of your medical records.

DRUG HISTORY:

• Moderator Emeritus

This is probably a stupid question, Hopefull, but can you find another pdoc?  He sounds like a total loser.

I would find out what the supervising authority is, find another pdoc and report this one to the board.

Bad enough he doesn't take any pride in his work and puts you at risk by doing so, but to charge you to fix his errors?  That seems to me to be rubbing your nose in his pile of S.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

Hi Andy,

Funny thing I was asked to come in this Wednesday, instead of next Thursday.

He must be feeling uneasy.

My problem is that I am not a nusty person.

I am going to have to report him.

I am seeing a different PDOC already.

I just have to get copies of my mefical records for legal reasons.

Honestly I have no faith in Doctors.

So much BS!

DRUG HISTORY:

Everything worked out better than what I thought in regards to my medical record.

He did not charge me, which I was surprised.

He fixed everything.

I am happy.

Now my first PDOC is being difficult and is refusing to release my medical records on the grounds that he is not obligated to do so, because it is a private practice.

If a fellow Victorian is knowligable in regards to privacy laws in Victoria, please contact me.

Sorry if my topic is not about Ad's.

I have nothing new to report.

Still holding 5mg of Mitrazapine.

Planning on making a cut after my birthday.

Still the same old stuff.

DRUG HISTORY:

Hi Hopeful ,

I'm happy it worked out for you , better than expected. Can I ask how long you have been holding , now ?  I can't tell from your Sig .

As always, cheering you on .

Ali.

Hi AliG,

How are you doing?

Sorry,I have not stopped by your thread for a while.

I just needed a break. I can't believe that I have been on this site for the last 2 years!

If it was not for this site, and the support from the people on this site, I don't know how I would have managed to get through this.

I have been holding 5mg since September. I have stabilized, I can't really complain.

Sometimes I get overstimulated in social situations, weird head feelings , feeling of a panic attack coming on. That can be annoying.

I don't want to winge, I am ok. compared to some people.

I am not sure how I am going to be once I start tappering. I might start winging again! LOL! :)

I need to update my signature.

But I keep putting it off.

Thank you for cheering me on AliG, I am cheering you on too AliG. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me if cannibis oli can be absorbed into the body, if the oil is applyed directly onto the toe nail?

My cousin cured toe nail infection by rubbing cannibis oil on the infected nail.

She showed me before and after photos and it cured her infection.

I am tempted try, but too scared incase I have a bad reaction.

Anyone? Thank you, Hopefull.

DRUG HISTORY:

I don't know, but it seems if it penetrates enough to kill, it would have to penetrate the whole thing. I have used raw honey on skin infections in withdrawal, and maybe something with essential oils would work. That is assuming you are talking about a bacterial infection. If it is a fungal infection, there is an assumption in some alternative medicine circles that it indicates fungus (like candida) in the gut as well. But again, I have no real knowledge of the cannibis situation.

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

Hopefull,

Thanks for stopping by me thread.

I've had toenail fungus twice. It is very difficult to get rid of but I was able to do it with persistence.

I had to remove some of the dead toenail and expose the dead quick fungus area. I applied tolnaftate twice a day. I also kept a band aid with tolnaftate on it all day.

Every few days I would cut away more dead nail. Cut it away as close to the live quick as you can. Doing this allows the tolnaftate to get under the nail into the infected area.

The last infection I had, a small hole appeared in the nail. I was able to cut the hole bigger with clippers and force tolnaftate down into it. As it slowly killed the fungus I was able to cut away more and apply more talnaftate. I cut away half of my toenail. I looked funny having half a nail gone but there was no pain because the quick was dead. Slowly new nail grew back. Be warned it is a very slow process and and I had to stay on top of it constantly with the tolnaftate.

My fungus is gone now and the nails look nice.

I had no reactions to tolnaftate.

Prozac 1999-2009 quit semi cold turkey.

2012 Placed on Seroquel 25 mg, Tranxene (Clorezepate) 3.75 mg 3x a day, Remeron 30 mg for anxiety/akathesia.

Weaned off Seroquel and Tranxene .to Remeron 15 Mg.

In May 2014 tried quitting Remeron at its lowest dose. Had severe withdrawals.Reinstated Remeron at 30 mg by doctor. August 5 2014 entered hospital. Doctor pulled the Remeron and bridged it to Pamelor (Nortriptyline) 40mg and Zyprexa 2.5mg.After removing the Remeron all my bad symptoms went away and I am stable.

9/11/14 - 7.5 mg tranxene, 40mg Pamelor, Zyprexa 2.5mg

12/29/14 -  20mg Pamelor, 1/6/15,  7/31/15 3.5mg, 8/10/15 3.2 mg, 9/15/15 2.2mg, 10/15/15 1.8mg

(Feb 2016 - 1.4mg Pamelor only -  OFF OF TRANXENE AND ZYPREXA SINCE DEC 2014 BENZO FREE Since 2014. Nortrityline (Pamelor) .8mg Aug 2016

March 2017 DRUG FREE

How ya doin hopester?

(November 26 2013) Had a reaction to taking CBD oil and had a panic attack that started this whole thing.

(November 9 2014) 8.6 months on Mirtazapine, started tapering down random amounts.

(February 5 2015) *REINSTATED at 3.9 MG OF MIRTAZAPINE* after nearly 3 weeks of a very unstable windows and waves pattern

(February 5 2015 ) Felt better right away after reinstating, am more stable than i was at 0mg, but am still not as stable as i was PRE-TAPER.

(April 19 2015) After waiting around 2 months from Feb 5 and i started to feel ok enough, i reduced from 3.9 mg to 3.5 mg. then continued to reduce by about .4 mg every 2 or so weeks.

The reductions were going quite smoothly and i wasn't feeling too bad in general... until...

(July 13 2015) Shortly after reducing from 1.9 mg to 1.6 mg i hit a wall and my mood started to become noticeably worse in general

(August 4) after not really improving much i reduced from 1.6 mg to 1.5 mg, and i have been holding ever since.

I feel bad in general these days despite holding, and feel im not too much better than i was during January 17 to February 5 after jumping off at 4 MG.

Hi guys,

Thank you for stopping by.

My cousins had the toe nail fungus infection, and within 6 days of rubbing cannibis oil on her infected toe nails, the infection has gone.

I was so impressed with the results, but I am too scared to try.

Not sure whether I will have a bad reaction to it, even though I will be applying it to the toe nail.

I will try your method Chicken.

I did buy the clear nail solution to apply on the infected nail. But you have to apply it for at least 6 months, in some cases 12 months.

I don't have the patience for that.

I have to look up tolnafate, not sure if it is available in Australia.

How are you doing Uselessspork?

I am doing ok. I have my moments, nothing major to report.

The same old. Still holding 5mg.

Thank you all for your response.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

May 2016 bring you happiness and good health!

Best wishes, Hopefull! :)

DRUG HISTORY:

well thats good! you have a good christmas too :P