strawberry17: Hi from strawberry17

strawberry17

• Moderator Emeritus

I totally get that Strawbs.

I agree, it's not worth losing your livelihood over.

I've taken 2 weeks off to try to get over this latest hump.

Only you can make the decision as to whether it's worth continuing along your journey. But I'm so glad you didn't go right back up to full dose.

I'm really glad you're feeling better.

xxx

July 2001 prescribed 20mg citalopram for depression;
On and off meds from 2003-2006.
February 2006 back on 20mg citalopram and stayed on it until my last attempt at tapering in September 2011.
By far the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Reinstated to 20mg citalopram
October 2012 - found this forum!
Nov 2012 to Feb 2013 did 10% taper, got doen to 11mg - was going great until stressful situation. Cortisol levels hit the roof, hideous insomnia forced me to updose to 20mg.
March 2016 - close to 100% back to normal!

****** I am not a medical practitioner, any advice I give comes from my own experience or reading and is only my perspective ******

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• strawberry17

• Altostrata

• peggy

• xDebbiejo

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus

It's probably best if you just stay put at your current dose for now, but don't worry yourself over any decisions for the future regarding whether or not to taper off completely. I think you'll eventually want to do that, but for now, you're pretty well worn out from the struggle. A prolonged rest at this dose may make it easier for you in the long run.

Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

• 3 months later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

It's probably about time I updated this and tied it up.

At the beginning of July I went back on 50mg Sertraline (Zoloft). It was a horrible decision to make but once I'd made it I actually felt like a huge weight had lifted off me, I couldn't take the 24/7 feeling of deep dread and anxiety and insomnia and the effect it was having on my life, and on my family. My husband was sooo worried about me and couldn't get on with work because he felt he had to keep coming home and checking up on me. I had some time off work and had to go for an occupational health appointment. Maybe if my circumstances were different and I could take to my bed/sofa for a few years and opt out of life I could've done it and come out the other side, but I'm not sure I'd want to do that anyway.

Two months on, I feel well and "normal" again and dare I say it, happy.

There are no easy answers, no black or white, right or wrong when it comes to these drugs and whether to come off them or not. I wish the correct information was out there in doctors surgeries about tapering off properly though.

Keep up the brilliant work here Alto and all the mods.

*** Please note this is not medical advice,discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner***

http://prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.com/
Original drug was sertraline/Zoloft, switched to Prozac in 2007.
Tapering from 5mls liquid prozac since Feb 2008, got down to 0.85ml 23/09/2012, reinstated back to 1ml(4mg) 07/11/2012, didn't appear to work, upped to 1.05ml 17/11/2012, back down to 1ml 12/12/2012 didn't work, up to 1.30ml 16/3/2013 didn't work, bumped up to 2ml (8mg) 4/4/2013 didn't work, in July 2013 I reinstated Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg, feeling better now. 

A few months down the line I switched to 5ml liquid Prozac and tapered down to a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac and have stayed there ever since, no withdrawals and no emotional blunting/loss of libido.

I am so happy for you ...We need peace.

C/T Celexa and Trazadone on Jan.29th 2014
Prescribed 1mg of Klonopin every 6 hours on Jan.29th
Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.
Presently at .25 three times a day..6 2 and 10pm. Trying to stabilize.
Also still taking gabapentin 300mgs 2xs a day..

Strawberry,

It's great that you are feeling better and have reclaimed your life! A heartfelt THANK YOU for letting us know. It's invaluable to me to have this knowledge because, when people disappear, I tend to assume they're doing well with taper or off drugs (and I, by comparison, am doing badly).

May I ask why you chose Zoloft and did you have hypersensitivity to any?

All the best to you, Strawberry!

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Strawberry,

You have to do what you feel is necessary to live a full productive happy life.   If that means taking a med, so be it.

To be honest, if I felt there was a med or supplment that would give me decent sleep on the pap machine to improve my functioning, I would take it in a heartbeat. So far, I haven't found anything.

I wish you nothing but the best.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

I feel the same way, CS.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

At the beginning of July I went back on 50mg Sertraline (Zoloft). It was a horrible decision to make but once I'd made it I actually felt like a huge weight had lifted off me, I couldn't take the 24/7 feeling of deep dread and anxiety and insomnia and the effect it was having on my life, and on my family. My husband was sooo worried about me and couldn't get on with work because he felt he had to keep coming home and checking up on me. I had some time off work and had to go for an occupational health appointment. Maybe if my circumstances were different and I could take to my bed/sofa for a few years and opt out of life I could've done it and come out the other side, but I'm not sure I'd want to do that anyway.

There are no easy answers, no black or white, right or wrong when it comes to these drugs and whether to come off them or not. I wish the correct information was out there in doctors surgeries about tapering off properly though.

Strawberry like the others I am very happy for you that you are feeling better and back to a "normal" life and actually feeling happy.

Thank you for keeping in touch with me and Flower on FB......Lots of Hugs from across the Atlantic

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Thank you. Strawberry! I think feeling confident in your treatment, whatever it is, is a great outcome. And it is good to know reinstatement can be successful sometimes. Wishing you the very best!

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

• Moderator Emeritus

Strawberry,It's great that you are feeling better and have reclaimed your life! A heartfelt THANK YOU for letting us know. It's invaluable to me to have this knowledge because, when people disappear, I tend to assume they're doing well with taper or off drugs (and I, by comparison, am doing badly).May I ask why you chose Zoloft and did you have hypersensitivity to any?All the best to you, Strawberry!

Barbara I went to Zoloft because it was the drug I was put on originally years ago and had a good response to, it was a shot in the dark based on past experience though.

I wish it had turned out differently, I would love to have said I successfully tapered off, still wish I could, can't see it happening now though.

Thank you for all your good wishes :)

*** Please note this is not medical advice,discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner***

Tapering from 5mls liquid prozac since Feb 2008, got down to 0.85ml 23/09/2012, reinstated back to 1ml(4mg) 07/11/2012, didn't appear to work, upped to 1.05ml 17/11/2012, back down to 1ml 12/12/2012 didn't work, up to 1.30ml 16/3/2013 didn't work, bumped up to 2ml (8mg) 4/4/2013 didn't work, in July 2013 I reinstated Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg, feeling better now. 

A few months down the line I switched to 5ml liquid Prozac and tapered down to a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac and have stayed there ever since, no withdrawals and no emotional blunting/loss of libido.

• Administrator

strawb, we all do what we have to do to take care of ourselves. No blame attaches to you for having to go back on Zoloft. I'm glad it worked for you.

Did you try 25mg first or did you go right to 50mg? Did it help right away?

You might write David Healy and recount your experience. He's collecting such case histories.

It's been such a delight knowing you, please stay in touch.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

strawb, we all do what we have to do to take care of ourselves. No blame attaches to you for having to go back on Zoloft. I'm glad it worked for you.

Did you try 25mg first or did you go right to 50mg? Did it help right away?

You might write David Healy and recount your experience. He's collecting such case histories.

It's been such a delight knowing you, please stay in touch.

Alto I did a week at 25mg (half a tablet) then onto 50mg, I didn't get an instant result as I had done in the past, when I've reinstated in the past I've been somewhat "high" and euphoric to start with, but I did feel significantly better than I had been, I'd say I felt a definite shift for the positive at about 6 weeks.

As for Dr Healy, I've been advised to contact him in the past but I never get anything back, no acknowledgment, nothing, so I don't feel inclined to try again.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Strawbs,

I'm happy you've found some peace and happiness.

These drugs are a bugger to get off. It just goes to show you how addictive they really are.

You have to choose a quality of life.

xxx

July 2001 prescribed 20mg citalopram for depression;
On and off meds from 2003-2006.
February 2006 back on 20mg citalopram and stayed on it until my last attempt at tapering in September 2011.
By far the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Reinstated to 20mg citalopram
October 2012 - found this forum!
Nov 2012 to Feb 2013 did 10% taper, got doen to 11mg - was going great until stressful situation. Cortisol levels hit the roof, hideous insomnia forced me to updose to 20mg.
March 2016 - close to 100% back to normal!

****** I am not a medical practitioner, any advice I give comes from my own experience or reading and is only my perspective ******

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for the update, I always worry when people just disappear from their own thread.  I'm glad you have found some quality of life.

Thank you for all your support here and wishing you the best.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Strawberry like the others I am very happy for you that you are feeling better and back to a "normal" life and actually feeling happy.

Thank you for keeping in touch with me and Flower on FB......Lots of Hugs from across the Atlantic

yes strawberry....peace be with you. I wish I could find the same.

C/T Celexa and Trazadone on Jan.29th 2014
Prescribed 1mg of Klonopin every 6 hours on Jan.29th
Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.
Presently at .25 three times a day..6 2 and 10pm. Trying to stabilize.
Also still taking gabapentin 300mgs 2xs a day..

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator

Hi, strawberry -- how are you doing now?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Strawberry,

I'm really sorry that your Prozac taper did not work out. Do you have any idea why this has happened? Are you still in contact with dr. Healy? How is your Zoloft taper going on?

Would you perhaps be prepared to tell me more about it? Perhaps in a chat on FB SA? I need to make a decision next week about switching to Prozac.

Wishing you all the best

Alenka

On venlafaxine since 2001. Three cold turkey WD attempts unsuccessful.

In 2012 I slowly tapered from 75mg. Less than a year after taking the last grain I developed extreme anxiety and pseudo dementia.

After all clear neuro tests in 2013 I was put on Effexor 150mg. Instant improvement. 

In 2014 I tested positive for chronic mercury poisoning. I'm chelating using Andy Cutler's protocol, www.noamalgam.com.

Tapering Venlafaxine Actavis 150mg: Mar 10%, May 10%, Jun (eyeballing) 3 quarters of capsule, Sep slighlty over half of capsule. End Oct exactly half capsule. Feeling great when chelating and being very hopeful that this time I will succeed!

My intro & updates

• 9 months later...

I was hoping to read an update of Strawberry's story. I saw she was online just a few days ago, but has not updated her thread since 2013.

I too started with Sertraline 200mg and then was put on Effexor and Prozac. After 2.5 years, I'm not done tapering, and for the last year I have not really been able to reduce much without. I was wondering if maybe reinstating a low dose of Sertraline could help me get rid of both Prozac and Effexor so I can have some quality of life. It's been 4 years of struggles that have severely affected my functioning.

I hope you're doing well Strawberry. If you read this and would be ok with me asking you some questions about your experience, I'd be grateful :)

• SSRIs 3-4 times in the last 14 years; would take them for 6-8 months and then taper off under dr supervision with no problems.
  • Med history prior to 2015: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6012-newbeginning-my-withdrawal-story/?p=267313#entry267313
  • 04/2015: Prozac decreased to 15mg over last 3 months; effexor held steady at 8mg; current effexor XR: 20 beads of a 75mg capsule per day (about 8mg)
  • 06/2015: Prozac: 10mg; effexor XR: 19 beads (about 7.5mg); 07/2015: Prozac: 8.5mg; effexor 18 beads; 08/2015: Prozac: 7.5mg; effexor: 17 beads
  • End of August: withdrawal: depressive symptoms, crying spells. Realized I was measuring prozac dose wrong for the last 2 months. Reinstated Prozac 8.5mg; Kept effexor at 17 beads. Stabilized in 5 weeks.
  • 10/2015: Prozac: 8.5mg; effexor: 17 beads11/2015: Prozac: 1.9ml (7.5mg); effexor: 16 beads12/2015: Prozac: 1.6ml; effexor xr: 16 beads. Withdrawal: neuroemotions
  • 01/2016: prozac: 1.6ml; effexor xr: reinstated 17 beads, withdrawal improved; 02/2016: Prozac 1.5ml; Effexor: 17 beads; 03/2016: Prozac 1.3ml(5mg); Effexor: 17 beads (7mg)-withdrawal (flu-like malaise, lightheaded, drowsy) started end of March. April 15: reinstated Prozac 1.5ml. Stabilized. 2 weeks ok. End of April: Withdrawal (neuroemotions). Eventually stabilized in April-May. Apathy improved.
  • 3 month hold until August. August 2016: apathy came back;

• October 2016: updosed to Prozac 1.6ml. Bad reaction: anxiety, depression. End of October: went down Prozac 1.5ml. Stabilized over several weeks.

• Dec 9: tried macca for energy: anxiety/depression. Improved over several weeks, but not completely resolved.

• Dec 31: cut Effexor 5% to 16 beads. After 9 days: withdrawal anxiety, depression; tried updosing to 17 beads Feb 7 but anxiety got worse; went down to 16 beads

May 2017: Anxiety improved; severe depression continuesSeptember 2017: finally stabilized!!!!!! 09/07/2017-12/31/2017: hold

• Stable on Effexor 6mg and Prozac 6mg until around 2019-2020. Side effects (fatigue, anhedonia) continued, but had some long lasting windows thanks to therapy. Windows lasting 5-6 months each year followed by relapses.

• 2019: bad reaction to melatonin 3 mg. Withdrawal after taking it 2 months. When I tried to stop it developed severe insomnia that lasted 6 months even after I reinstated melatonin. Only slept again because I took hydroxyzine 5 mg 3 times a week for few months. Stopped hydroxyzine with no issues. Sleep normalized.

• 2020-2021: Holding on Prozac 6mg, Effexor 6mg, Tapered melatonin 1 drop every 2-4 weeks down to 1.5mg. Had to hold because further cuts were causing severe drowsiness. 

• 2021: Insomnia returned due to caffeine use for few months (only started after months of use). I also had a concussion at this time.

• 2023: took hydroxyzine 5-100mg for one month (kept increasing dose every 3 days because I developed tolerance). Tapered for 1 week. After 1 month: withdrawal neuroemotions. Reinstated 5mg 2 months after stopping. Gradually increased to 25mg, stabilized, but withdrawal came back after 10 days. Kept increasing dose and withdrawal returning. Currently at 40mg. Not sure how to stabilize. 

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

Dear Strawberry, how are you doing now?

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry I hadn't realised that a few people had asked how I was getting on. I did update my blog about a year ago but didn't think about coming back here to update. Nearly five years ago I had to give up my 5 year taper from liquid Prozac, once I got below 1ml I was getting no relief from insomnia, and extreme dread and anxiety, no windows of recovery at all to speak of. In the end I made the very difficult decision to give up and go back to the full dose of Sertraline. I can't remember now why Sertraline and not Prozac. Within a few weeks I started to feel a lot better and get back to some kind of normality. Some time later, maybe a year or so I again got fed up of the emotional numbness and total loss of libido. I switched to liquid sertraline (Zoloft) instead of tablets and tapered down to about 3ml. I then switched it to liquid Prozac because it's easier for pharmacies to get hold of than liquid Sertraline in the UK. Since then every day I have taken a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac. This is enough to stop me going into a catastrophic withdrawal/anxiety and not so much that I feel totally numb. I have my proper emotions in place. I decided life was too short and to live with this compromise. Sometimes I wonder what if...had I persevered would I have got off Prozac in the end. Mostly nowadays I don't think about it, and life is pretty good. 

I hope / wish everyone  here could find a solution to this issue. I occasionally still get e mails from people who read my blog and in the same desperate situation.

• ChessieCat changed the title to strawberry17: Hi from strawberry17

Strawberry,

Thank you so much for your encouraging update!  I wish you continued peace.  

• Altostrata changed the title to strawberry17 The Prozac switch or "bridging" with Prozac
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Strawberry, 

How are you doing?💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi

Thank you for asking, so nice that someone found my old thread. Generally I'm doing pretty well still, I'm still on 3ml liquid Prozac every day. I do suffer with some anxiety but I think that is part and parcel of who I am as a person. Physically I am very well. The dose of 3ml is still a good compromise for me i.e. no severe withdrawals and also no emotional numbness and libido loss. I find mornings a bit tough, as I do feel very flat and a bit anxious in the early mornings, and also I've just started a job that requires me to start early, I did wonder whether switching to another drug, same dose, might give me a bit of oomph back in the morning, but on balance probably better the devil I know than messing about with drugs and doses again.

Strawberry

• Administrator

Hello, Strawberry, good to hear from you again. I'd stick with the devil you know....if it makes you tired, maybe decrease it a little?

Please update your signature with this latest round of Prozac.

• Moderator Emeritus

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi strawberry, 

Like Alto said, I think it’s best to stay on the medication you’re already on, rather than swapping. When you swap meds it’s like you are cold turkeying one of them, and then you have to deal with the symptoms the new one will cause.

If you wanted to you could taper down a bit more, you could do a really slow taper of about 2.5% a month for a while and get down a bit lower. See if that makes the morning symptoms a bit better.

Glad you’re doing pretty okay at the moment though, sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.