John

How does my tapering chart look?

John

The below chart is the chart I used which was made in MS Excel until I hit a wall, and now have to stabilize.  The formula is a 3% cut.  I've been doing this for a year before I recently crashed.  I left off at 41.36mg.  I guess the question I have is if these numbers look good, and is the sheet done correctly?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyctpdz6md5kln9/Image1.jpg

Altostrata

This looks like a good way to calculate reductions on the last dosage.

Whether the rate and amount of reduction will work for you depends on what your nervous system says about it.

Rhiannon

Charts can be fun to make, but healing doesn't necessarily follow a pre-set pattern. Tapering works best when you listen to your body and your symptoms and adjust the taper accordingly. I still struggle with setting taper goals and then having to let go of them when reality intervenes. Sigh...

Not to say don't use a chart, just be prepared to adjust it.

John

Charts can be fun to make, but healing doesn't necessarily follow a pre-set pattern. Tapering works best when you listen to your body and your symptoms and adjust the taper accordingly. I still struggle with setting taper goals and then having to let go of them when reality intervenes. Sigh...

Not to say don't use a chart, just be prepared to adjust it.

Yea, this was my chart before all came crashing down on my head last week, and i'm still paying for it.  I dont think the dose was the issue, I think it was that I wasnt holding.  I was waiting every 4 weeks, but come last  September I wasnt starting to feel good.  I guess  I didnt listen...