Liver Powder

compsports

After again seeing the Terry Wahls TED Talks about how she used diet to help greatly improve her MS, I decided to follow it as closely as I could.   Since she mentioned she consumed liver, I purchased some liver powder due to not being able to use my kitchen right now for cooking.  Long story.

Obviously, a day does not make for a success story but so far, I really like the effect is is having.   In spite of my sleep issues, I feel more energetic taking it even though of course, it can't make up for those problems.

And I will be driving to my preop appointment today when normally, I would have to go through the hassle of taking public transportation to a place that is hard to access in that manner. 

I purchased the NOW brand since it was the cheapest and since they indicated on another board that the product was grass fed.   In case anyone was wondering.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

• Administrator

Interesting. I've never heard of liver powder. I might try it for the B vitamins.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy