Zoe

Let's pray for one another

mstimc
18 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

Amen.

I see now, the difficulties I experienced earlier in life. Have only strengthened and refined my faith in Christ.

And Amen to that!

Tim C

Started Paxil for GAD in 1999

Unsuccessful taper attempt in 2006

Paxilprogress helped with a successful taper completed in 2009

Using therapy and CBT to manage my anxiety

Felisbela
On 2/26/2014 at 11:45 PM, ladybug said:

I pray for everyone as a whole on both WD forums, and if I know someone is struggling I pray for them by name. I'll be praying for you, Zoe and I would love if you could pray for me as well. My name is Jessica. :)

Let's all pray to god that we get better day by day

• 13th of August 2019 started to take 20 mg citalopram
  • 😀24th of August 2019 down to 10mg stopped citalopram altogether on the 30th of August 2019

Short term citalopram

Ismo

I pray for you all. God help us to get free and heal from these bad medicines and help us that everything will be fine. Help these people also to find the kingdom of heaven. Jesus you are the way, the truth and the life. Name of Jesus, amen. I believe we live near the time when Jesus will come and all this suffering will end. I hope that some day we will see in the heaven. God bless you all.

Everything started 2015 and here's shortly how it went: Bad diet change --> health problems  -->  problems caused by medicines --> 5-6 months benzos --> about half year Mirtazapine for supporting sleep in benzo tapering (because I first tried to do it too fast) --> Mirtazapine caused more problems  --> 3 years Escitalopram (including tapering) --> 1 year tapering from 15 mg to 5,73 mg and then cold turkey from that dose in september 2019.

SelmaLady

Praying for you too Ismo, that you will recover quickly and that the Lord will show Himself in a very special way to you as you recover.   And it will be wonderful when the Lord returns and we can be free of all pain.  Blessings to you!

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally. 

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin, Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

Felisbela

A blessing to all of the people who are going through withdrawals, bless you all

• 😀24th of August 2019 down to 10mg stopped citalopram altogether on the 30th of August 2019

Short term citalopram

Felisbela
On 2/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Ismo said:

I pray for you all. God help us to get free and heal from these bad medicines and help us that everything will be fine. Help these people also to find the kingdom of heaven. Jesus you are the way, the truth and the life. Name of Jesus, amen. I believe we live near the time when Jesus will come and all this suffering will end. I hope that some day we will see in the heaven. God bless you all.

Amen, I pray everyday that someday he will come and end this suffering

Short term citalopram

Ella56

Praying for everyone here that this loss and pain becomes not so hard to deal with and your path is lightened. May peace abound in your soul and God guides you to each step through this. May you not feel alone and people can really be there for you. That you see yourself as a beautiful strong soul that is supported by Gods presence. Amen

Age 21 started on antidepressants, Paxil, Zoloft cant remember dozes.

Most I remember is being on Celexa 10 - 40 mg since 1996 to 2019 up and down.

Changed to Pristiq March 2019 to May 2019 lowest doze but quit scared ot it.

Went back to Celexa 20mg may 2019 to sept 2019.Tried Cipralex, 3 days,

Went off celexa 20 mg Sept 16/19 taper 1 month.

Took Ativan .5 to 1 mg on and off for years and some Clonazepam for anxiety.

Ativan in dec 2019 about 10 and in jan 2019. .05mg.

Brain zaps  Agitation, terror and dread, suicidal feelings, stomach in fear. afraid to be alone. Depression 

Now: feeling disconnected from self and inability to connect with others, anxiety, depression,.emotionally weak and helplesd, ringing in my ears.

Feb 25, 2020 reinstated 1mg celexa.

Pleasehelpme4

Please pray for me... My relationship with the Lord has suffered because of all this. I know suffering is suppose to bring us closer to Him but it is so hard... I've never been this depressed and I struggle a lot of days to find the will to live because I feel like I will never get better :(. Im 27 years old and I feel like ive ruined my life

2014 - April 2019 150mg Fluvoxamine ER 

Fast taper beginning in April 2019 and ending in June 2019

Off Fluvoxamine for 6 weeks with severe WD.

12 mg of Ambien xr for insomnia.

After 6 weeks reinstated fluvoxamine 150mg Aug 2019 - December 2019

Jan 2020 able to get off Ambien and started slow taper to get of Fluvoxamine but taper was not slow enough. 10% reduction every week. still experiencing WD from first attempt.

March 2020 switch to 75mg Effexor xr

April 2020 37.5mg Effexor xr, bridged to Trintellix, and now off Effexor

4/25/2020 5mg Trintellix

ChessieCat
Posted (edited)

I've just found this on the excellent website get self help:

https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/christian.htm

At the bottom of the page there is a link to 3 books which members might find helpful.  I've looked at the reviews and all 3 look very good.

I'll put them here:

Christian Self Help Books

I don't agree with the get self help website owner's thoughts on meditation.

https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/christianmeditation.htm

The Bible tells us not to repeat the same thing/s when praying.  Repeating a word or phrase, even if it is Biblical or Christian is new age.

I've only skimmed over the following page, but at a glance it seems a much better way to meditate.

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/10-things-you-should-know-about-christian-meditation.html

Edited by ChessieCat

Being very patient.  I'll get there - slowly.  ETA mid 2021

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (caused muscle weakness), Zoloft/sertraline; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (mild Serotonin Toxicity)

Began tapering Oct 2015  Current from 12 Sept 2020:  Pristiq 0.625 mg (compounded)

My tapering program

My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.