Zoe

Let's pray for one another

mstimc
18 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

Amen.

I see now, the difficulties I experienced earlier in life. Have only strengthened and refined my faith in Christ.

And Amen to that!

Felisbela
On 2/26/2014 at 11:45 PM, ladybug said:

I pray for everyone as a whole on both WD forums, and if I know someone is struggling I pray for them by name. I'll be praying for you, Zoe and I would love if you could pray for me as well. My name is Jessica. :)

Let's all pray to god that we get better day by day

Ismo

I pray for you all. God help us to get free and heal from these bad medicines and help us that everything will be fine. Help these people also to find the kingdom of heaven. Jesus you are the way, the truth and the life. Name of Jesus, amen. I believe we live near the time when Jesus will come and all this suffering will end. I hope that some day we will see in the heaven. God bless you all.

SelmaLady

Praying for you too Ismo, that you will recover quickly and that the Lord will show Himself in a very special way to you as you recover.   And it will be wonderful when the Lord returns and we can be free of all pain.  Blessings to you!

Felisbela

A blessing to all of the people who are going through withdrawals, bless you all

Felisbela
On 2/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Ismo said:

I pray for you all. God help us to get free and heal from these bad medicines and help us that everything will be fine. Help these people also to find the kingdom of heaven. Jesus you are the way, the truth and the life. Name of Jesus, amen. I believe we live near the time when Jesus will come and all this suffering will end. I hope that some day we will see in the heaven. God bless you all.

Amen, I pray everyday that someday he will come and end this suffering

Ella56

Praying for everyone here that this loss and pain becomes not so hard to deal with and your path is lightened. May peace abound in your soul and God guides you to each step through this. May you not feel alone and people can really be there for you. That you see yourself as a beautiful strong soul that is supported by Gods presence. Amen

Pleasehelpme4

Please pray for me... My relationship with the Lord has suffered because of all this. I know suffering is suppose to bring us closer to Him but it is so hard... I've never been this depressed and I struggle a lot of days to find the will to live because I feel like I will never get better :(. Im 27 years old and I feel like ive ruined my life