Zoe

Let's pray for one another

Faithbarelysurviving

God please don't forget about us. Send us your many armies of angels, your thousands of Saints to be with us every moment and guide us

Blessed Virgin Mary, your Son always always listens to Your prayers. You said You are sad when people don't come to You to ask You for help. Please help us all and ask for forgiveness and Help from Your Son, Jesus Christ, for all of us that strugle so hard. You know what we need, hear our Prayers please. Be with us every moment and bring us peace, wisdom, courage, patience and healing We Thank You. Amen.

alwayslookup

For some reason I did not received notifications from this thread for some time....

Thank You for your prayers. My condition is much better now...though still complicated.

I will post a devotional that has been immensely encouraging to me not long ago.....

http://solidjoys.desiringgod.org/en/devotionals/prayer-is-for-sinners

RockinBandit

Let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich"
Let the blind say, "I can see"
It's what the Lord has done in me

Hosanna, hosanna
To the Lamb that was slain
Hosanna, hosanna
Jesus died and rose again

Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna, hosanna

To the river I will wade
There my sins are washed away
From the heavens' mercy streams
Of the Savior's love for me

I will rise from waters deep
Into the saving arms of God
I will sing salvation songs
Jesus Christ has set me free

Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna, hosanna

Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna, hosanna

Let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich"
Let the blind say, "I can see"
It's what the Lord has done in me

eiledon20

Please include me in your prayers. Currently experiencing mild withdrawal symptoms. Thank you brothers and sisters.

btdt

DONE and welcome :)

Wildflower0214

Praying for you Eile.

Wildflower0214

This song helps me. It's beautiful, and reminds me to keep pressing forward.

SelmaLady

Yes. Beautiful song.  And from another old hymn, "....that soul tho all Hell should endeavor to shake, I will not, I will not, I will not forsake".

Faithbarelysurviving

God help us all

bluebalu86

Please pray for me, I'm feeling horrific right now and very scared :(

Alisa

luv2knit

Praying, Alisa!

bluebalu86

Thank you guys. I love you. Your prayers are very appreciated. 

Dear Lord, please help all my dear friends on SA. Help these precious and beautiful souls who are suffering beyond belief and giving this fight their all. Keep them safe, protect them from harm, look after them, guide them on the right path on this difficult journey, fill their hearts with hope, strength and courage and your divine grace, and restore their health. May everybody on this site, and also everyone around the world who is suffering from WD, find peace of mind, relief from the suffering, healing and serenity. Amen. 

luv2knit

Amen!

lionofJuda

THE FOLLOWING IS A PRAYER TO HEAL THE BRAIN, RESTORE MENTAL HEALTH AND HEAL ADDICTIONS:

Father God,

I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that gives us wisdom to know what to ask for in prayer. I lift up myself and my family members, (be specific if you have people that you know are struggling in some of these areas) and I lift up my friends, those in my community, in this geographic region and my city of __________. Please send the answer to this prayer for every person under the umbrella of my prayer! I renounce fear, depression, anxiety, and addictive behaviors. I renounce and repent for any ways I have come into agreement with the enemy. I thank You Jesus for your forgiveness and restoration. I believe You are the Son of God and You can heal me. You took my sin and disease upon yourself so that I could live victoriously. Please help me live freely. Let faith rise up in me and Your Holy Spirit fill me with wholeness, power and the fullness of God. I ask that You would heal the cerebral cortex in my brain and those I have lifted up to you. I ask that You would fill any areas of deficiency with the fullness of Your Holy Spirit. Let the brain chemicals of seratonin, noradrenalin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, dopamine and all chemicals produced by the brain be correctly balanced. Let every deficiency be filled and every over secretion be reduced to just the right levels for each individual. Let there be no over production of cortisol. Let every amino acid neurotransmitter function with perfect wholeness and soundness as it is in Jesus Christ. Let every gene that carried defective or mutated DNA that would perpetuate weakness,  compromised health, mental instability or that which carries the result of a curse be healed at the cellular level. Infuse every cell, every gene, every strand of DNA with the DNA and healing of Jesus Christ. Let every curse be broken and sent back to the source, for You O God did not give us any DNA that would carry a curse. It came from the evil one, and as we submit to Your authority, we resist the devil and command him to take back everything that he has brought into our family. I pray that any damage to the brain itself, the neurotransmitters, and the centers for impulse control in the cerebral cortex be healed now in Jesus name. Let there be light in every darkened area of the brain, emotions and in their spirit man. I declare the amino acid and peptide neurotransmitters be rewired to function in perfect health and send the proper amounts of chemicals to regulate impulse control, stress management, peace, pleasure and pain management in perfect balance. Let the acytlcholine functions be healed and restored to perfect health. Let the chemical agents and the communication messengers between brain cells function in perfect harmony, balance and soundness in every cell. Let all things in the molecular structure that affect mood, anxiety, appetite, sleep, temperature, heart rate, self control, discernment, impulse control, aggression, fear, stress management and other physical and psychological appetites, desires and occurrences be healed and restored to the perfect wholeness that exists in Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit, let Your fullness fill our lack, for it is written the Lord is our Shepherd and we shall have no lack, according to Ps. 23:1. Let all areas that have been damaged, those areas that are genetically unsound, weak, impaired or afflicted be healed, for it is written, ""Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed," in Is. 53:4, 5. Lord Jesus, You told us, Your disciples, to lay hands on the sick and they would recover, (Mark 16:18). You said in John 14:7 and again in John 14:16 that if we abide in You, we could ask whatever we desire in Your name and Your Father would do it, because it would bring glory to Your name. So I ask that those I have prayed for would be healed in the cellular, molecular level of their genes, in their DNA, and that anything that resides there that is not of Your placement, nor Your will for that person would be supernaturally removed, replaced with Your fullness and restored to perfect health right now, in Jesus name. Holy Spirit, please give me a revelation of my heavenly Father's love and acceptance so that perfect love will cast out all fear. Reveal my Father's heart towards me. Show me my truest identity as it is in Christ. Lead me to the salvation that is through Jesus Christ. I thank You and give You glory for the healing that is taking place now in Jesus name. Amen.

alwayslookup

This new song became very special to me (it is from one of my all time favorite bands)....the melody, the lyrics especially....

I pray that He will use these precious songs to heal us, comfort us, "meet us there"

With love,

always

manymoretodays

TY.......beautiful and needed at this moment.  Prayers for all of us.

alwayslookup

Hey my worriers are you still alive? Just wanted to dop by......BTW in this summer I realized that one of my main mission become is to warn the church, especially the leaders of this insane situation that we are in, and I have a feeling that many of our brohters and sisters can end up. I have connection to many leaders around here, who in turn have connection to many others. Lord willing, in two days I will meet up again with a dear Christian counselor who is one of the best in my country and he is basically a counselor to many pastors and alike...he also travels alot in North and South America......so for some reason I feel that he might be a key person in "spreading the word" about the dangers of these crazy medications....Please pray for my trip. It will be a long yourney but I hope I can make it and it will be a turning point to some degree in my recovery. Btw recently I found a very good article from a well known counselor which was very encouraging for me....I wish we could get him "on board" to investigate more into "our stuff." http://www.desiringgod.org/messages/sinners-learning-to-act-the-miracle-restoring-broken-people-and-the-limits-of-life-in-the-body

Thank You

May we all have the strength to endure.....

alwayslookup

As a P.S.

Ed Welch is a chairman of CCEF.org. He had written some good books. I almost have them all, I rad some of them so far. He also wrote a book called "Blame it on the Brain?" which I happen to have for some years......he has a brief chapter on Psychitatric Medication. I actually read it before starting to take the pills as far as I can remember. It is a fairly good chapter, with some warnings but it seems that back when I read it first it was not enough of a warning sign for me. Of course reading it again now I kind of had a facepalm time....regrets, regrets.... well. :(

A short quote from the book:

"Does Medication, When Helpful, Treat Underlying Chemical lmbalances?  

This question is a bit more academic, but the answer does remind us that we should not put our faith in popular interpretations of scentific research. Psychiatric medication is NOT treating a verifiable chemical imbalance in the brain. Contrary to public perception, psychiatric medications are not chemical bullets that target one particu. lar brain chemical. They are more like chemical blitzkriegs, strafing chemical sites in the brain and hoping for the best. The brain is simply too complex and is sustained by too many chemicals for us to be able to pinpoint chemical imbalances with our current level of knowledge. The most we can reliably say is that psy- chiatric medication may minimize some symptoms, but it is not necessarily treating a chemical deficiency. "  (pg109)

Another thing is that even if there are some good stuff in this book there are basically no similar articles on their site. Which is VERY dissapointing and frustrating to me......I mean if they, as well known christian professionnal counselors do not warn the Church then who will?????

We should do something about this guys.....I feel like this is the biggest taboo in the Church and people (leaders too) are absolutely clueless about this huge mess: the dangers of psych drugs, withdrawals, ignorant doctors etc etc

I feel the urge more and more to not only pray about this but actually also act somehow!!

What do you think?

Colonial

Eternal Father,

I humbly beg that you allow one drop of the precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus to fall upon each one of us this evening to hasten our healing.  Keep us from all useless worry and anxiety.  Send your angels to defend and comfort us in our Sorrows and Tribulations.  Give us the Grace to Forgive all those who have unintentionally injured us in the medical profession so that our forgiveness may defeat the anger and despair that threatens our lives.  Remind us that there is NO situation or problem that cannot be resolved by your loving and healing hands. Amen.

lionofJuda

I just need to keep hope for my future. I get very very scared. I'm only 30, have never been married and have no children. I'm afraid I will be too damaged. I have to keep believing that no matter how painful this is, God allowed it and will bring me through better.

But I cry a lot, and feel alone. I want to mature enough in my faith to not be led by my feelings. I am never alone, and that is the truth. Ii pray that truth trumps my feelings.

Forgive me your are great person, time heals everything again please forgive me lion of Juda

lionofJuda

I know I was just there and looked at them but did not play them as the kitten has stolen my head phones and everyone in the house is asleep so I am being quiet till tomorrow I will watch them then. 

peace

forgive me wildflower thank you Lion of Juda

lionofJuda

Thank you guys. I love you. Your prayers are very appreciated. 

Dear Lord, please help all my dear friends on SA. Help these precious and beautiful souls who are suffering beyond belief and giving this fight their all. Keep them safe, protect them from harm, look after them, guide them on the right path on this difficult journey, fill their hearts with hope, strength and courage and your divine grace, and restore their health. May everybody on this site, and also everyone around the world who is suffering from WD, find peace of mind, relief from the suffering, healing and serenity. Amen. 

forgive me bluebalu I was bad to you thank you

Colonial

LionofJudah, GOD BLESS YOU!   :)

Faithbarelysurviving

Eternal Father,

I humbly beg that you allow one drop of the precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus to fall upon each one of us this evening to hasten our healing.  Keep us from all useless worry and anxiety.  Send your angels to defend and comfort us in our Sorrows and Tribulations.  Give us the Grace to Forgive all those who have unintentionally injured us in the medical profession so that our forgiveness may defeat the anger and despair that threatens our lives.  Remind us that there is NO situation or problem that cannot be resolved by your loving and healing hands. Amen.

Amen

Faithbarelysurviving

O Christ, Who alone art our Defender: Visit and heal Thy suffering servants, delivering them from sickness and grievous pains. Raise them up that they may sing to Thee and praise Thee without ceasing, through the prayers of the Theotokos, O Thou Who alone lovest mankind.

Saint Gregory Palama, pray to God for us, all the people on SA and all the others struggling and suffering so hard due to these medications. Please pray to God to heal our minds and souls and show us the way.

Amen

http://www.saintgregoryoutreach.org/2014/04/orthodox-prayer-for-healing.html?m=1

Meimeiquest

As a P.S.

Ed Welch is a chairman of CCEF.org. He had written some good books. I almost have them all, I rad some of them so far. He also wrote a book called "Blame it on the Brain?" which I happen to have for some years......he has a brief chapter on Psychitatric Medication. I actually read it before starting to take the pills as far as I can remember. It is a fairly good chapter, with some warnings but it seems that back when I read it first it was not enough of a warning sign for me. Of course reading it again now I kind of had a facepalm time....regrets, regrets.... well. :(

A short quote from the book:

"Does Medication, When Helpful, Treat Underlying Chemical lmbalances?  

This question is a bit more academic, but the answer does remind us that we should not put our faith in popular interpretations of scentific research. Psychiatric medication is NOT treating a verifiable chemical imbalance in the brain. Contrary to public perception, psychiatric medications are not chemical bullets that target one particu. lar brain chemical. They are more like chemical blitzkriegs, strafing chemical sites in the brain and hoping for the best. The brain is simply too complex and is sustained by too many chemicals for us to be able to pinpoint chemical imbalances with our current level of knowledge. The most we can reliably say is that psy- chiatric medication may minimize some symptoms, but it is not necessarily treating a chemical deficiency. "  (pg109)

Another thing is that even if there are some good stuff in this book there are basically no similar articles on their site. Which is VERY dissapointing and frustrating to me......I mean if they, as well known christian professionnal counselors do not warn the Church then who will?????

We should do something about this guys.....I feel like this is the biggest taboo in the Church and people (leaders too) are absolutely clueless about this huge mess: the dangers of psych drugs, withdrawals, ignorant doctors etc etc

I feel the urge more and more to not only pray about this but actually also act somehow!!

What do you think?

Someone affiliated with that group, or at least philosophy, wrote a book called Good Mood Bad Mood. He said he set out to write about bipolar disorder but came to realize the story of BPD is really the story of depression, and if you stay on ADs long enough you will eventually have some type of reaction that will lead lead to the diagnosis of BPD. I didn't agree with every word, but with a lot of it. I am basically the poster child for his thesis.

cippo7

nice idea pray are powerful help for our lives and trust god give peace and help in every situation you have ! just have faith he listen to us pray and he will help us can i ask for pray lets pray for each other my name is andrea hi to all !

Destroyed

Do you guys believe that God cares , I ceased all praying

I am up to a point where I dont want nothing with God

He ruined my life

same as that he hates me

Esperanca

Lets go prayer for all of us. I agree, I believe. When you think about anyone you already are praying for this person. Lets hold our hands and thoughts and prayer for the worse situations than us too. We have to try and try to have faith, but we arrive there.

Rachelina

Please pray for me. I have been in crisis for two months. I feel I have lost my humanity and my spirit. Please pray I will get them back and be able to care for and love my 4 year old son and live a full life again. I will pray for everyone who has posted on this thread and everyone who posts after me. I believe we can get through this together. May we all find healing and peace.

Rachel

Skylark

Please pray for me as well. I've been suicidal very recently (like, today, and on and off since last May). Trying to hold it together when it all seems to be coming apart, enormous mountains forming on my shoulders.

Praying for all of you, and adding you to my rosary and Mass intentions.

johnson

Please pray for me too(please note I am not religious). I just want my health and my life back. I have no idea why I am here.

Thank you for being so kind.