see this documentary Who Cares in Sweden

Bellisimo

This is scary. Im from sweden and one of those whos been on ssri for many many years..
Its so scary that the prescripsion of ssri drugs is so high in my country right now, its sooo easy to get it.. You can go to ur doctor and say i feel a lill depressed, they say , ooh try this.. or you can also say you suffer from other things and they give u ssri, they say , take this , it will help..

https://www.artimus.se/whocaresinsweden.php

there are 3 movies, watch em im sure everyone who suffer from withdrawals will reconize themselves in the victims part

2007 - 2013: was on citalopram (tried to quit a few times, never worked, always went back on. max dose 40mg)

2012-2013: was tapering my citalopram all down to 2,5 mg then quit.
2013/aug: Took  my last pill 

W/D hit me bad after a few weeks off my medicine.

2014/August: 12 months off (much improved)

2015/April: 20months off. ( much improved, still some symtoms comes in waves, but not so intense.)

2015/june: 22months off. FELT different than before, all shakings suddenly stopped, feel much better. a fantastic feeling!

2016/Feb : 2 years and 6 months off, END of my suffering. I feel perfectly fine and back to normal. 
2018/Oct: Iam still feeling great. It is hard to believe my own story when I read back, what I went through!

just click at the pictures (movies) to start the movie, its swedish language but english subtitle

2007 - 2013: was on citalopram (tried to quit a few times, never worked, always went back on. max dose 40mg)

2012-2013: was tapering my citalopram all down to 2,5 mg then quit.
2013/aug: Took  my last pill 

W/D hit me bad after a few weeks off my medicine.

2014/August: 12 months off (much improved)

2015/April: 20months off. ( much improved, still some symtoms comes in waves, but not so intense.)

2015/june: 22months off. FELT different than before, all shakings suddenly stopped, feel much better. a fantastic feeling!

2016/Feb : 2 years and 6 months off, END of my suffering. I feel perfectly fine and back to normal. 
2018/Oct: Iam still feeling great. It is hard to believe my own story when I read back, what I went through!

• Altostrata changed the title to see this documentary Who Cares in Sweden

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy