LexAnger

LexAnger: tapering or no tapering, generic vs. name brand lexapro

LexAnger

Hi miracle, 

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! 

How are you lately? I pray things turn suddenly for lots better like a miracle as your user name calls! 

Yeah, this thing is so confusing I will never know what it would be like if I tapered differently. Guess for now just to look forward and keep moving. 

Sending you healing vibe and lots hugs!

Lex

Rosetta

Lex, maybe you are in the 10 month wave a bit early.  That means it should end pretty soon, I hope.  Thinking of you!

LexAnger

Thank you so much rosseta for your kind thoughts and encouragement!

I hope today is a better day for you!

I did feel slight improvement in wd in the area of spirit for the past couple days seeimg some improvement of my back issue, but mow back to the trap again feeling anxious since last night triggered by the back issue that worsened from a stretching exercise in the therapist.

All my mental is caused by and goese with the back problem amd worry about its not healing. Then the whole wd thing goes with my mental. 

I simply can't find a way to distract, as my body constantly feels the pain, numb, and wrong sensation of the back etc. Regardless what position I take or not able to take.

Can't believe the harm this therapist caused me! 

Rosetta

I can relate a bit:. When the dystonia comes back, I become very, very anxious.  Physical discomfort/pain causes mental issues, but the WD causes the dystonia, too.  

Miracle123
On 6/27/2018 at 11:51 AM, LexAnger said:

Hi miracle, 

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! 

How are you lately? I pray things turn suddenly for lots better like a miracle as your user name calls! 

Yeah, this thing is so confusing I will never know what it would be like if I tapered differently. Guess for now just to look forward and keep moving. 

Sending you healing vibe and lots hugs!

Lex

Hi Lex, Sorry for my late to reply you. Currently i still dealing with unstable waves especially in my menstrual cycle a bit bad. Really disappointed with my super slow progress. You are right...The only way is just keep waiting and keeping hope for recovery. We are in the same boat and at the same time as well ( me too 😁9 months off lexapro) I hope we can move further to another tunning point. Sending my hugs to you.🤗 Take care.

grandmaD

Oh Lex, you made my day!  You are such a lovely and sweet soul!  It's amazing that I can find such compassion on a computer site!  I continue to trust and pray for all of us to be totally free one day very soon!

My w/d symptoms have pretty much come back to base level at last so I believe I'm stabilising from that switch.  But as you know I'm now grappling with the stomach issues!  I think if I continue to eat basic like I am, I will be able to to cope with it.

How is the back pain today?  How is your mental head space??  Take care, much love xx

Rosetta

Thinking about you.  Hope you are feeling better.  -R

Rosetta

How is it going, Lex.  Hope you are ok. -R

grandmaD

Hi there Lex are you still around?  I am in bad situation.  Posted a message earlier in Symptoms.  I recall your severe reaction to an anti-biotic and think I am on an anti-virus med and very frightened as I recall your reaction!  I've started it anyway as apparently because I have supposedly got shingles must start within 3 days and don't know how long I've had it for and if I don't start it could get worse.  Many complications with all this, and other issues.  Hope you are okay????  Love to hear from you!

anongrl5590

Hi Lex -

Hope you're doing ok. Tried contacting you today few times but haven't gotten a response. Praying you're ok. ♥️

Carmie

Hi Lexanger, 

How are you doing? It looks like quite a few people on this site are wondering. 

Hope you are coping okay. 

Sending hugs and sunshine🤗☀️