schizor

☼ schizor: can the brain recover from antipsychotics?

well

But I'm sure the rest started after ketilept,the lack of emotions and depersonalization

well

Hi schizor,how you feeling now? I wanted to ask you few questions,when you started recovering did you felt back your old self?or at least half of your personality back?your hobbies and stuff?

Plshelp

I used to be very happy and funny guy who loved dancing and enjoyed going out with friends until one night I got drunk

and someone put drugs in my drinks.I still dont know what that drug was but I felt like my legs were burning and I became very agressive and delusional.I got locked up for trying to brake into a house and send into a mental hospital.

I was forced to take zyprexa for 3 months and after that zoloft for 2 months.

Since then I lost all feelings and emotions. For all I mean: fear, love, hate, envy,everithing.I've Lost all my friends. No desire to live, I feel like an empty shell. Complete lack of creativity, lack of social skills

Lack of empathy, lack of motivation and a sense of accomplishment.

5 months ago I stopped taking zyprexa but I have no improvement and Im beginning to think that my brain is permanently damaged by these drugs.

Is there any hope that my brain will recover?

Schizor,

Have your symptoms improved any at all?

AntiAntiPsychotic

anyone know what happened to schizor ?

BrainDead

Does schizor still feel dead?

Trazohell

This Thread give me so much hope and then Shizör crash again, no more reaction, maybe suicide or loose hope?

Wassimlapino

Where is schizor? This guy used to give me some hope..anyone knows him? 

Wassimlapino

Quit zyprexa at the end of 2016 ..it was a combination with a tricylic antidepressant and felt hell since then..couple months and it will be 2 years off that poison..but im afraid that recovery could takes so long..beyond my expectations

Gridley

Hello, Wassimlapino,

Would you like to start a thread for yourself in the Introduction forum, so we can help with your situation there?   

What we find is that people heal much better when they work on learning really good self-care.  There's a lot of ideas about that on this thread:  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1112-non-drug-techniques-to-cope-with-emotional-symptoms/

Welcome to SA - hope to meet you in your own thread soon,

Shane88L

I hope Schizor comes back some time with an update...

Hoping all is well.

ToGoodForYou

He didnt

Shane88L

He may have simply decided to move on with his life after feeling better.