btdt

Marriages destroyed by SSRI SNRI - Topix

Altostrata

Hello, EagleDoc. We can't even guess at what's going on with someone who is not participating here herself, or what might happen in the future.

Mermaid17

@EagleDoc I am so sorry for your continued anguish. The short answer is she stopped the meds too quickly and is likely still in withdrawal. Perhaps reading in the WD thread section will offer insight - you’ll recognize things in her that others share, and perhaps you’ll come across some much needed hope. This can go on for so long. Have you seen ANY windows where she is more herself? Can she identify at all that the drugs have caused any of her personality changes? Praying for your both. 

EagleDoc

@Altostrata  How can I edit this post?  She feels there are things that can identify her to people she knows.  @EagleDoc

Konjo
22 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Hello, EagleDoc. We can't even guess at what's going on with someone who is not participating here herself, or what might happen in the future.

Dear Altostrata. EagleDoc's partner is here. She posts under @ultimatumprisoncell.

Altostrata
11 hours ago, EagleDoc said:

@Altostrata  How can I edit this post?  She feels there are things that can identify her to people she knows.  @EagleDoc

I don't see any identifying information in that post that would be useful to someone who does not know who you are from your pseudonyms.

Please do not ask staff to take time to do things that are unnecessary, as volunteers, we want to spend our time helping people.

I have to ask both @EagleDoc and @ultimatumprisoncell to stop trying to involve SurvivingAntidepressants.org members and staff in your relationship difficulties. A lot of the communication between you in this topic belongs off-line, most appropriately in person.

Mermaid17
4 hours ago, Altostrata said:

I don't see any identifying information in that post that would be useful to someone who does not know who you are from your pseudonyms.

Please do not ask staff to take time to do things that are unnecessary, as volunteers, we want to spend our time helping people.

I have to ask both @EagleDoc and @ultimatumprisoncell to stop trying to involve SurvivingAntidepressants.org members and staff in your relationship difficulties. A lot of the communication between you in this topic belongs off-line, most appropriately in person.

This comment confuses me because given the subject of the thread this seems to be a completely appropriate use of this forum. The drugs have destroyed their relationship and they are trying to figure out what to do about it.This comment confuses me because given the subject of the thread this seems to be a completely appropriate use of this forum. The drugs have destroyed their relationship and they are trying to figure out what to do about it.

Shep
17 hours ago, Mermaid17 said:

This comment confuses me because given the subject of the thread this seems to be a completely appropriate use of this forum. The drugs have destroyed their relationship and they are trying to figure out what to do about it.

You are correct that this is the subject of the thread. However, please note that the staff never got involved in this until EagleDoc contacted us. EagleDoc and Ultimatumprisoncell have repeatedly taken up staff time in the past with their relationship issues and at times, overly dramatic posts. And once again, we are dealing with this. So it's not just this one post, but the history of these two members.

We are first and foremost a forum to help people taper off their drugs. And since neither Ultimatumprisoncell nor EagleDoc are currently posting to help Ultimtumprisoncell come off her drugs, it's a waste of staff time to continue to deal with this. Until Ultimateumprisoncell decides she wants to stop taking psych drugs and to stop drinking, there's nothing an online forum can do for them. It's beyond what any online forum can do. 

The staff needs to focus on the primary reason for the forum - helping people taper. These kinds of distractions make it more difficult for us to do this. 

At some point, some people need to seek support on the ground where they have complete privacy.