Liver cysts

Barbarannamated

I don't know if this is related, but thought I'd document here.

I had an abdominal ultrasound and CT scan done at the ER (pelvic /abdominal pain). It showed a large cyst in the dome of my liver as well as several other smaller cysts. I am to follow up with a gastroenterologist.

One doctor did diagnose me with non alcohol fatty liver disease in early withdrawal, so I suspect this is part of it.

Mold spores (aspergillus) were also found in my home recently. Referred to Infectious Disease doc. Apparently, MTHFR polymorphism and mold complicate one another.

Anyone else with liver cysts or problems?

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Fortunately not Barb but I am so sorry to hear about your problems considering what you have had to deal with.   Keep us posted.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy