Lithium Orotate

Pzen

• Moderator Emeritus

I am sweetie.  Good to see you posting about.

I've tapered them even.  Just a bit. 

I do them all at once in a shot glass with fruity juice, mostly cranberry, and have gone down from 2.5 ml(the same as their 40 gtts-drops recommend) to 1.8 ml. 

Concentrace(trademark)-Trace Mineral Drops

And it's lithium chloride in them, not even lithium orotate

I was barely just off all my drugs for a few months when I started them.  And in a nice pink cloud of healing and hope then too.  So no regrets on it.  I'm still in healing and hope.  Just not so pink cloud all the time.

There's a bit of calming from them.  I have liquid D3 too, so that goes in, making it a bit of a cocktail shot of sorts.  I don't drink alcohol at all anymore.  Take my vitamin K2 capsule with that too.  Simple pleasures, my morning cocktail shot!!

Update your trazodone in your signature when you are up to it.  I've been reading, with an eye towards members drug changes and did see something with your trazodone.

Oh I hope the Springtime brings you all you need right now.  One of my favorites, you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy