direstraits

☼ direstraits: Paxil withdrawal

direstraits

thanks,Athena....Happy New Year!

hugs,ds

Rockingchaircat

Thank you Direstraits, for your kind words.  Best wishes for you in the New Year.

direstraits

you're welcome,rcc....hoping 2017 brings much healing to us all.

xo

direstraits

had a good day today, as far as WD goes but had to deal with low back pain...It's always something I guess :wacko: 

Happy New Year everyone!

Flowers

Glad you had a good day and may you have many more in 2017.

Happy New Year  DS !

xxxxx Flowers

direstraits

Thanks Flowers!

hope you're feeling better.

xoxo

Flowers

Thanks for visiting my thread DS.

Will post an update after Tuesday appointment.

Trouble is, knowing I am going to see her is causing me even more anxiety!

Grrrrhhhhh!!

Hope you are OK?

xxxxx

direstraits

Oh, I understand the anxiety!

wishing you well.

I'm doing pretty good lately,thanks.....snowstorm today,first of the season...we took a nice drive,it looked so pretty.

take care....ds

xoxo

Flowers

Glad you got out in the snow! I just love to see it which isn't very often these days.

xxxxx

Flowers

Hi DS

Thanks for visiting my thread and supporting me. What would we do without each other?

Have you still got snow? 

Hugs

Flowers xxx

Martina23

ds, I also like the snow. I was also so much waiting until it starts to snow here, but it was only two times taking maybe some hours and then it was over. It would be great going somewhere skiing. I loved it before. Beuatiful nature, skiing all day long and then going eating somewhere with hot tea. I would like to do it myself one day but now the children are so little, I think I would not enjoy it, neither they would.

I hope you are ok and keep the faith that it would get better

direstraits

Flowers,I really hate to think where I'd be today without this site.

no snow lately,lots of clouds and rain until today we finally got sun and mild temps.( for Jan. in NJ)

was able to take a short walk, still feel kinda unsteady on my feet when walking, eyes are a mess but still I can see progress.

mornings aren't as bad as they used to be,thank God. fatigue seems to be improving but it just takes so darn long!

I hope you are seeing some improvement soon....hugs

xoxo

Martina,thanks for your kind words...it must be so beautiful where you live.

I hope you're doing OK......hugs ds

Flowers

Glad you got out in the sun. You did well to have a little walk and that you can see some small improvements.

Hugs right back DS!

xxxxx

direstraits

thanks,Flowers :) 

direstraits

an update:

fatigue seems to be slowly improving

sleep is usually pretty good,most trouble is falling asleep.

still some temp. fluctuation

burning feet off and on,lower leg tingling

constant blurry vision,mainly left eye.

balance never feels quite right.

anxiety still ther but slowly improving,especially mornings are much better than they were.

a new symptom lately is achy muscles,especially upper arms,feels like I've been lifting weights!

also lower back but I've been having that for years off and on.also have had burning skin in lower arms and back.

I've been taking SloMag magnesium supplement,seems to be helping so far.

need to get thyroid checked soon.

wishing everyone much healing and strength.

Athena

Hang in there DS, you will get there.

I am still badly struggling from my last drop, but I read you and support you.

Hugs

Athena

Flowers

So sorry you are still suffering so much but if your fatigue is better then that will hopefully get you in the right direction.

Hugs

xxxxx Flowers

direstraits

thanks,Flowers...xo

Athena

DS how are you today?

I have the muscle tensions and aches all around the back too, especially upper back and neck. I sometimes get a massage and I am in heaven for an hour!

Hang in there

Love

Athena

direstraits

Hi Athena,

not too bad today...yesterday was pretty awful but improved in the evening....wish I was 20 years younger, maybe I'd be better by now :)  :unsure: 

the massage sounds nice...hope you have a good day.

love from ds

Flowers

Thanks for visiting my thread DS.

I really needed it today! Worst day I have had so far so just feeling very low.

I won't give up hope that one day we will all heal from this.

Love and hugs my dear friend.

Flowers xxx

direstraits

had a terrible night...couldn't get to sleep,took a melatonin,didn't seem to work as well as usual but did get some sleep,then woke up feeling awful anxiety but seems to relent faster than it used to,but just thought I'd be so much better by this time...

it's weird..I can be falling asleep on the couch while watching TV and when I get in bed suddenly I'm wide awake..so frustrating..can anyone relate?

just wish I could get some relief w/  these blurry eyes,think I would feel so much better...oh well,life goes on.

we'll get there someday...soon I hope..

Happy2Heal

it's weird..I can be falling asleep on the couch while watching TV and when I get in bed suddenly I'm wide awake..so frustrating..can anyone relate?

sorry you had a bad night

yes I can definitely relate to falling asleep on the couch watching tv and then getting into bed and being wide awake. Many nights I just stay on the couch, because I've discovered that I get more sleep there than any where else.

I appear to be 'allergic' to my bed lol

but any sleep is good sleep at this point

I hope you have a better night tonight!

AliG

DS. That happens to me all the time , It's a " cortisol " rush/ surge that can occur where you seem to come out of your skin as soon as you're in bed and dozing off again. I spent a lot of time on the lounge/ sofa in w/d as I was constantly moving between dozing and being alert. This seems to be only " normal "  in withdrawal . What a strange w/d world we live in. I have found it to be decreasing though as time goes by.

Athena

DS, I relate so much to the intense bad sleep by patches, and the bedroom now has a "bad aura" for me and even for my boyfriend (i feel so guilty :wacko: ), so we decided to make a "camping site" in our little office room and we seem to sleep better there now!

I read on another thread that you are fighting a bad cold... When I get colds my sleep gets so bad, and it improves when the cold lessens.

The spring sun will soon come and help us in our WD! Can't wait, right?!

Yes, we will get there.

Hugs,

Athena

brassmonkey

Don't fight it. Sleep on the couch with the tv on.  The important part is to get the sleep, it doesn't matter where it happens.  Monica and I came to that conclusion many years ago and it really helped both of us.  Several times a week, while I was in the early stages of my taper, I would fall asleep in my recliner, but if I made the effort to go to bed I'd be up all night. It's part of the adaptability we have to practice to get through this WD stuff.

direstraits

thanks for all your replies...really appreciate all the support and advice...you guys are the best!

xoxo

direstraits

difficult anniversary day...just wanted to write it down here hoping it will help somehow...oh dear...will I ever be at peace with my life...very overwhelmed right now...an unquiet mind...and a wave I guess...bad sleep doesn't help....have to hang on and believe the best is yet to come...hopefully for us all...thanks for all the support here....xo

manymoretodays

((((((((direstraits))))))))))

you will.......be at peace......

sending love,

mmt

direstraits

thanks mmt....hugs back to you.

hope you're doing well...xo

direstraits

waking atnight with the awful restless legs,anxiety again....enough already...able to get back to sleep but then awake in the morning feeling terrible anxiety....just dreadful, a bit better after I get up....wonder if the cold I had  a few weeks ago set this off...who knows..feeling afraid to go to bed anymore...ugh.

was able to take apretty good walk yesterday with my husband,kinda surprised myself how far I was able to walk without feeling too exhausted!

want to try to get out again today while it's still warm before the storms come.

hang in,everyone.

Athena

Hugs to you DS. My sleep is very bad as well, so I don't feel completely myself...

Hang in there, you are not alone

Athena xx

direstraits

thanks for the support,Athena...sorry you're suffering,too..xo

I really feel like I'm never gonna recover from this sometimes...feeling so worn down and hopeless...have alot of guilt and regret about the past and find it hard to live with..sometimes more than others...maybe neuroemotions..

direstraits

Ithought I was feeling pretty good, calm and then some random thing fromthe past will come into my head and I spiral down into feeling awful...it's like my brain wants to torture me and make me feel bad...sometimes more than other times.

sometimes I wish I had amnesia so I wouldn't be tortured with all these thoughts.

is this allWD that causes this?

Happy2Heal

is this allWD that causes this?

yep it's WD, I have it too from time to time. had a bunch of odd memories and thoughts this morning I couldn't shake.

You just try to ride it out and accept it and know it WILL get better! It will.

watch for any positive changes, no matter how small, and build those up in your mind. Keep going back to them and they will grow and come more often and get even better!!

direstraits

thanks,catnapt,

I guess it's related to OCD,which is a form of anxiety.

it helps to know I'm not alone.....thanks again,ds