Jump to content
direstraits

☼ direstraits: Paxil withdrawal

Recommended Posts

Carmie

Hi Direstraits, 

 

How have you been doing?💚

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
On 6/14/2019 at 8:58 PM, Carmie said:

Hi Direstraits, 

 

How have you been doing?💚

Hi,Carmie

thanks for asking....still on the roller coaster,really wish this ride would end!

 

worst symptoms now are burning skin, vision problems,internal agitation that comes and goes(akathisia?),fatigue,swimmy head feeling.

so done with dealing w/ this cr*p.😟

 

anyway,it sounds like you're able to get out and do things despite what you're going through....good for you!

sending big hugs your way.🤗❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

I’m so sorry to hear you’re struggling so much Direstraits, 

 

It would be so great if we knew what date the withdrawals would finally end, wouldn’t it?

 

I tapered again a few weeks ago, and I’ve got an inner restlessness today too, it’s not akathisia though. I’ve had akathisia, and it’s not to that extent. I was having trouble focusing on things all day, though that has a lot to do with CFS also. With the last taper I did I had a lot of head pressure and ear pressure. I’ve had a little so far, let’s see what the rest of this taper brings. 

 

Neuro-emotions were fun today. Not!

 

I’m finding writing down gratitude lists really helps. Also, I always like to have fun things to look forward to. Sometimes I can’t make it as I’m too sick, but just the planning and the anticipation of something it good for the soul.

 

I’m so very sorry you’re in protracted withdrawal. All the damage these meds do, and doctors still give them to people like they are lollies.

 

Sending hugs to you🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Athena

Hi DS, thanks for the hugs on my thread. I hope you are ok. Iam really struggling with the insomnia, I want to updose but I need help on how to do it after 2 years of this hell I dontm know what to do :(

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
5 minutes ago, Athena said:

Hi DS, thanks for the hugs on my thread. I hope you are ok. Iam really struggling with the insomnia, I want to updose but I need help on how to do it after 2 years of this hell I dontm know what to do :(

I'm so sorry,I can't imagine what you're going through.

damn these drugs.

it has to get better....Alto had bad insomnia and recovered,,you will too.

I really hope the mods can help you through this.

sending all the positive vibes I can....don't give up!

 

much love,ds

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Athena

Will I though DS? After 2 years of 3-4 hours on average? Meaning some nights 2h or nothing at all.

I am so so scared.

 

Thank you for the positive vibes, you are such a kind heart ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
7 minutes ago, Athena said:

Will I though DS? After 2 years of 3-4 hours on average? Meaning some nights 2h or nothing at all.

I am so so scared.

 

Thank you for the positive vibes, you are such a kind heart ❤️

are you still taking vitamin D? I know that can be activating.

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Athena

Yes, in the morning. You think I should stop?

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
1 minute ago, Athena said:

Yes, in the morning. You think I should stop?

you could try and see if it helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Athena

ok I will

 

You are doing better DS?

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits

still up and down but guess overall better than before.

it just takes soooo long to recover from this h*ll.😢

hang in there...it will happen.

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
7 minutes ago, direstraits said:

still up and down but guess overall better than before.

it just takes soooo long to recover from this h*ll.😢

hang in there...it will happen.

xx

Hi DS:

 

Haven’t popped in for a while.

 

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully you are a little better.

 

Sending you lots of good vibes.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Athena
11 minutes ago, direstraits said:

still up and down but guess overall better than before.

it just takes soooo long to recover from this h*ll.😢

hang in there...it will happen.

xx

I'm glad it's overall better for you. Sending you much healing vibes too.

Thank you 😭

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
12 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Hi DS:

 

Haven’t popped in for a while.

 

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully you are a little better.

 

Sending you lots of good vibes.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Thanks,Frogie

hanging in there.

sounds like you're doing well...so happy for you.

 

love from ds.xx

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
12 minutes ago, Athena said:

I'm glad it's overall better for you. Sending you much healing vibes too.

Thank you 😭

Thanks.

Take care,ds❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
Just now, direstraits said:

Thanks,Frogie

hanging in there.

sounds like you're doing well...so happy for you.

 

love from ds.xx

You will get better. I have to remember that also.

 

 I’m doing well, despite all the stressful situations I’ve had in the last couple of months.

 

 I just wanted you to know I haven’t forgotten you. I am thinking of you. I just don’t get on here much.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
2 minutes ago, Frogie said:

You will get better. I have to remember that also.

 

 I’m doing well, despite all the stressful situations I’ve had in the last couple of months.

 

 I just wanted you to know I haven’t forgotten you. I am thinking of you. I just don’t get on here much.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Yes,I've read all you've been dealing with...you're doing great!

was glad to read you'll be moving back to civilization!

Haven't forgotten you either...thanks for thinking of me.

 

ds ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
18 minutes ago, direstraits said:

Yes,I've read all you've been dealing with...you're doing great!

was glad to read you'll be moving back to civilization!

Haven't forgotten you either...thanks for thinking of me.

 

ds ❤️

 

Thanks.

 

I wish it was sooner to move back to civilization, but it will be her before I know it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I can use all I can get.

I'm always thinking of you. And hoping you are getting better everyday.❤️

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

 

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
6 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Thanks.

 

I wish it was sooner to move back to civilization, but it will be her before I know it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I can use all I can get.

I'm always thinking of you. And hoping you are getting better everyday.❤️

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

 

aww,thanks so much,Frogie...it means so much.

I think we have to remain as positive as we can,not always easy but I think it helps.

xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
10 minutes ago, direstraits said:

aww,thanks so much,Frogie...it means so much.

I think we have to remain as positive as we can,not always easy but I think it helps.

xxx

I try my hardest to stay positive, even in my situation.

 

You'll be fine. Just some "bumps" you have to get through.

 

I'm thinking of you...

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits

Thanks for all your support.❤️

much love,ds

xx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
1 minute ago, direstraits said:

Thanks for all your support.❤️

much love,ds

xx

 

❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
powerback
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, direstraits said:

still up and down but guess overall better than before.

it just takes soooo long to recover from this h*ll.😢

hang in there...it will happen.

xx

I want to offer my support D ,you've always been kind to me .

Take care .

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
3 hours ago, powerback said:

I want to offer my support D ,you've always been kind to me .

Take care .

thanks,pb.

my heart aches for what you're going through.💔

I hope you're getting some relief...you so deserve it.

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

I know you’re really struggling Direstraits, 

 

Just wanted to send you some sunshine.☀️☀️☀️☀️💚

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
7 hours ago, Carmie said:

I know you’re really struggling Direstraits, 

 

Just wanted to send you some sunshine.☀️☀️☀️☀️💚

Thanks Carmie,

actually,I've been getting some better days but still have a ways to go.

 

thanks for the sunshine,can use it after all the rain we've had lately!🌩️⛈️🌦️

sending hugs,ds🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Vonnegutjunky
16 hours ago, direstraits said:

Thanks Carmie,

actually,I've been getting some better days but still have a ways to go.

 

thanks for the sunshine,can use it after all the rain we've had lately!🌩️⛈️🌦️

sending hugs,ds🤗

No kidding!!!! It literally won’t stop raining! Here in Indiana, it took me a week to paint my porch stairs!!! I couldn’t get a break in the weather! I miss the sun. 

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits

lots of flooding around here....thankfully the sun returned yesterday and today is beautiful,gonna get out with my husband when he gets home from work.☀️😎

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie
On 6/21/2019 at 11:32 PM, direstraits said:

Thanks Carmie,

actually,I've been getting some better days but still have a ways to go.

 

thanks for the sunshine,can use it after all the rain we've had lately!🌩️⛈️🌦️

sending hugs,ds🤗

 

On 6/23/2019 at 1:25 AM, direstraits said:

lots of flooding around here....thankfully the sun returned yesterday and today is beautiful,gonna get out with my husband when he gets home from work.☀️😎

 

Hi Direstraits, 

 

Glad to hear you’ve been getting some better days. I hope you continue to get more of those. Your brain is working hard to find some equilibrium. 

 

So you’ve had a bit of a downpour where you live, I’ll have to send you some more sunshine.☀️😄 Actually, we’ve had a bit of rain today and yesterday too. I love when we get some rain, I love the sound of it.️ I hope the flooding wasn’t too bad at your place.

 

Sending hugs your way🤗

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits

thanks for the sunshine and hugs, @Carmie

last couple days have been feeling really woozy,hope it doesn't last long.

we're in a heat wave now,supposed to break tomorrow,then back into it on Tuesday. ugh. wanna go to the beach!

what's RSI?

sending lots of hugs,ds

Share this post


Link to post
Athena

Hey DS

 

I hope your woozy will fade soon.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend

 

Hugs

Athena ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits
8 hours ago, Athena said:

Hey DS

 

I hope your woozy will fade soon.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend

 

Hugs

Athena ❤️

thanks,Athena

it's always something ,isn't it.😞

hope you're getting some relief.

 

hugs back,ds ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie
9 hours ago, direstraits said:

thanks for the sunshine and hugs, @Carmie

last couple days have been feeling really woozy,hope it doesn't last long.

we're in a heat wave now,supposed to break tomorrow,then back into it on Tuesday. ugh. wanna go to the beach!

what's RSI?

sending lots of hugs,ds

 

Hi Direstraits, 

 

Hope you manage to get to the beach one day soon.🏖🌊

 

Sorry you’ve been woozy, I hope it goes soon. I’m always woozy due to low blood pressure. My friends are used to me sitting on the floor, in gutters etc when I’m out and out with them.🤣

 

RSI is repetitive strain injury. I got it after years and years of non stop crocheting to help me get through waves. I don’t crochet anymore, but if I do anything repetitive for a few days my wrists flare up again. I think I need to do more regular exercises for them. 

 

I hope the heat wave breaks for you soon.☀️☀️☀️I’ll send you some rain💦💦💦😁

 

Take care💚

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Athena
14 hours ago, direstraits said:

thanks,Athena

it's always something ,isn't it.😞

hope you're getting some relief.

 

Yes, yes it is always something. Can you enjoy some of your weekend?

 

It has been very stormy here for some days, but I'm trying to go in my backyard in between storms. It is good to be able to put my bare feet on the ground. The winter has been so hard, cold and long.

 

I have started to decrease my thyroid medication very progressively. Can't wait to see if that helps.

 

Thinking of you

 

 ❤️xx

Share this post


Link to post
direstraits

thanks for stopping by, @Carmie and @Athena

 

hope you get some relief from theRSI Carmie.my mother-in-law used to crochet a lot.

I was able to get out on Saturday,had a pretty nice day,but yesterday was just horrible,not so great today but gonna try to get out anyway.

hope decreasing your thyroid meds helps,Athena,you've suffered so much.

 

you're both in my thoughts.

much love,ds

❤️

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Flowers

Hi DS

 

Just catching up on here after a long time away and wondering how you are doing?  Hope things are going well.

 

Love from Flowers xxx

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...