direstraits

direstraits: Paxil withdrawal

Carmie
9 minutes ago, direstraits said:

I was just reading your thread and I'm so sorry you're suffering like this, @Carmie

I hope you get some relief very soon.

much love and hugs,ds

❤️🤗

Thanks for your kind words direstraits, 

I hope you have a lovely day. It’s after ten a.m. and I haven’t managed to get out of bed as yet but I really want to have a shower, so 5,4,3,2,1 here I go😁. Have you ever listened to Mel Robbins and the five second rule? It’s quite effective. Just check it out on YouTube.

Sending hugs back🤗💚

direstraits

hope you're able to get a shower,hopefully it will help you feel better.

stay strong. xx

Carmie
On 11/27/2018 at 10:38 AM, direstraits said:

hope you're able to get a shower,hopefully it will help you feel better.

stay strong. xx

Hi direstraits, 

Yep, I got my shower on Tuesday. Yay! Then I went n lay back in bed for the rest of the day. Found distractions though to keep me entertained.

How are you doing? I’ve been pretty much bedbound but I’m in good spirits as I’ve had a few windows today n yesterday. Let’s see if they keep opening wider. You never know, do you? What will the next hour bring, or even the next minute, it’s anyone’s guess.

Have you gone on any more day trips? 🚘🗺

Hope you’re coping as best you can while going through these horrible things we call withdrawals.

Sending hugs🤗💚

direstraits

Hi, @Carmie

I'm just trying to accept how I feel at any given moment b/c there's nothing we can do about it.😟

anyway,looking forward to getting our new mattress today,hope it helps me sleep better.🛌😊

glad you got your shower,hope it made you feel a little better.

we enjoy driving out to the country and seeing the horses,cows etc. ..maybe we'll do that later.🐎🐄

hope you're sleeping well and wake up to a better day. 💙

SkyBlue
On 11/29/2018 at 10:48 AM, direstraits said:

Hi, @Carmie

I'm just trying to accept how I feel at any given moment b/c there's nothing we can do about it.😟

anyway,looking forward to getting our new mattress today,hope it helps me sleep better.🛌😊

Hi Direstraits, 

I see I have a post from you on my thread from August that I somehow never replied to. Sorry about that, and thanks for stopping by my thread. 

Glad you are working on accepting, and hope your new mattress works well for better rest. ❤️ 

direstraits
47 minutes ago, SkyBlue said:

Hi Direstraits, 

I see I have a post from you on my thread from August that I somehow never replied to. Sorry about that, and thanks for stopping by my thread. 

Glad you are working on accepting, and hope your new mattress works well for better rest. ❤️ 

Hi  SkyBlue,

How kind of you to stop by.

I didn't have a backache when I got up this morning so that was nice.😊

thanks for your concern and hope you're coping OK.

take care,ds

💙

Carmie
On 11/30/2018 at 2:48 AM, direstraits said:

Hi, @Carmie

glad you got your shower,hope it made you feel a little better.

we enjoy driving out to the country and seeing the horses,cows etc. ..maybe we'll do that later.🐎🐄

hope you're sleeping well and wake up to a better day. 💙

Hi direstraits, 

So how is that new mattress of yours going? I hope it’s been beneficial.

I also hope you’ve managed to get out on some of those country drives. I’m hoping to go out in nature today, hopefully somewhere near water. 

How have you been doing this week? One moment at a time, I’m gathering. That’s life in withdrawals, isn’t it? One step a a time, but it’s all forward moment even if it doesn’t feel like that at times. 

Sending hugs n sunshine your way☀️🤗💚

direstraits
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:14 PM, Carmie said:

Hi direstraits, 

So how is that new mattress of yours going? I hope it’s been beneficial.

I also hope you’ve managed to get out on some of those country drives. I’m hoping to go out in nature today, hopefully somewhere near water. 

How have you been doing this week? One moment at a time, I’m gathering. That’s life in withdrawals, isn’t it? One step a a time, but it’s all forward moment even if it doesn’t feel like that at times. 

Sending hugs n sunshine your way☀️🤗💚

thanks for stopping by, Carmie.

not getting the lower back pain like before so that's nice.

we had some snow on Wednesday and took a nice drive to see our animal friends.

not doing too badly...been taking some Epsom salt baths lately that seem to help I guess.

sometimes I get so hot inside but I don't sweat,it's so uncomfortable but I'm trying not to let it bother me too much.

I hope you're able to get out and enjoy yourself more.

hugs and sunshine back to you.

much love,ds

☀️🤗❤️