compsports

Boring Old Man Blog/Censoring Comments

compsports

Just wanted to alert people that I have had several comments deleted from the Boring Old Man Blog.   The last one was completely on topic, respectful, but critical and still got deleted.   So obviously, I am not welcome there and will quit visiting.

Yes Alto, I know, it is his blog and he can do whatever.   But it is pretty disgusting.  He talks out of both sides of his mouth obviously.

compsports

I was incorrect about my assumption so my apologies as it hadn't been deleted.

Altostrata

Looks like the comment section on 1BOM.com has imploded, Mickey's off to do some research. He's left it to the commenters to self-moderate, which ain't gonna happen, folks.

compsports

LOL as I noticed that.   By the way, it has taken every ounce of willpower I have had not to say something in response to some of those comments.  I think you know which ones I am talking about.

By the way, love your posts about constitutes an ad hominem attack.  Learned alot.

CS

Altostrata

The doctors did not learn one bit.

compsports

The doctors did not learn one bit.

Or maybe they are choosing not to learn anything.

Altostrata

The doctors from the former Commonwealth were appalled at the tone of discussion.

The US doctors -- a couple of them, anyway -- seem to think because they're so great, they have the right to be abusive if they feel like it.

If I were those doctors, I would not want that kind of thing to be out there in public about me on the Web.

Food for thought.

compsports

The doctors from the former Commonwealth were appalled at the tone of discussion.

The US doctors -- a couple of them, anyway -- seem to think because they're so great, they have the right to be abusive if they feel like it.

If I were those doctors, I would not want that kind of thing to be out there in public about me on the Web.

Food for thought.

You make excellent points.   But they are so arrogent, they don't see it the same way.

btdt

Maybe they are dipping their paws into the drug honey pot as the doctors are found in great numbers in rehab... the exclusive ones.