SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

George11: 3 weeks off anafranil (clomipramine)

george11

It was only for 1 day i think i dont feel it now or at least for now

2008-2010 seroxat 40mg for panic attacks

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2012 stopped seroxat(cold turkey) because of feeling perfect but after 2 months the panic attacks and other symptoms started again

Reinstated seroxat on 60mg but no effect (depression induced,low mood,and many other side effects)

Effexor 300mg for 1 month didn't work

2013-2014 Anafranil 100mg (tricyclic) 5-6 months feeling good but after that not feeling very good

Add maprotiline 50mg (tetracyclic) some improvement but i stopped maprotiline because i didn't want to be on cocktail

2014 Generalized anxiety disorder stopped and reinstated anafranil 150mg

2015 April  meds free

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• george11

• Altostrata

• Petunia

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the concert goes well for you George, deep breaths and good thoughts, you know you are a good

entertainer, your audiences show you that so believe in yourself and wow them.  :)

God bless you mammaP!!!

Thank you very much!!

I will sing a song special for you tonight!!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2012 stopped seroxat(cold turkey) because of feeling perfect but after 2 months the panic attacks and other symptoms started again

Reinstated seroxat on 60mg but no effect (depression induced,low mood,and many other side effects)

2013-2014 Anafranil 100mg (tricyclic) 5-6 months feeling good but after that not feeling very good

Add maprotiline 50mg (tetracyclic) some improvement but i stopped maprotiline because i didn't want to be on cocktail

2015 April  meds free

Good to hear! :)

1997-1999 Citalopram 20 mg

1999-2014 Sertraline 50 mg

2012 Sertraline very quick taper due to side effects. Switched to Wellbutrin 150 mg-300 mg. Reinstated Sertraline 25 mg-50 mg.

2013 Exhaustion. Wellbutrin 150 mg. Sertraline 75 mg-100 mg.

Sept 2014 Found this site. Started tapering. Sertraline 87,5 mg + Wellbutrin 150 mg 

Aug 2015 No more Wellbutrin!! Sertraline 50 mg

2016 Sertraline 35 mg (January) - 33 mg (March 21st) - 32,5 mg (July 11) - 32 mg (July 27)

2017 March 28,2 mg and holding

Hello everyone today i went to my doctor to see him and talked about my status.I told him about the withdrawal symptoms and said that he understands but said that the worse withdrawal symptoms are from SSRI and antipsychotics as he knows  from other patients experience.The last year i was on anafranil(clomipramine) and the doctor said that the trycyclics do not have as bad withdrawal as the SSRI's.To be honest when i had withdrawal of seroxat and effexor was really hell especially from effexor but i have to say that on clomipramine i didn't have the withdrawal symptoms which i had on seroxat and effexor!!My only problem now is my anxiety and some feelings of depression but i dont know if is a real depression or depression symptoms caused by anxiety i can't understand this???

I also can not understand my mood,most of the time my mood is low and depressed but very ofter as i have depressed mood  i can feel better for a little(not euphoria or elevate)just normal mood!!Are these the windows of my recovery or is a problem with my mood(cyclothymia)???

Thanks in advance!!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

Windows!

April 2014 remeron 45mg.

June 2014 abilify 2.5 remeron wasn't working so abilify was then added

September 2014 woke up with anxiety x 100!!!!

Pdoc then took me from 45 to 7.5 within a month and took abilify from 2.5 to 0

Currently

Remeron 7.5

Vitamin d 5,000 iu taking for about 3 years

October 2014 added fish oil/omega 3 1000 mg per day

Levothyroxitine 100 10 years or so

Dec 2014 started tapering 10% every 10 days-no problems.

August 2015 down to 0.1 mg

Woke up with severe anxiety-sleep issues-racing thoughts-depression. 9/9/15 up dose 1 mg.

• Moderator Emeritus

George, everything you describe sounds very familiar and typical for people in withdrawal from psychiatric drugs of various kinds. 

I would recommend you read the book Anatomy of an Epidemic by Robert Whitaker. It has been translated into many languages, I believe.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

Hello to everyone how are you today?since 1 week i feel anxious especially at the night i get extreme anxious aggited and i am very scared even the benzodiazepins can't stop this and i also can't sleep :( i am taking clonazepam max 1mg but dont work and i am afraid.i use to take 0.5 clonazepam when was needed and was working wonderful when i was on antidepressants.what is the reason for not working now?i didnt take big dose.I am so scared :(:( please help me

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

anyone?  :(  :(

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad George, fear and anxiety are terrible. I'm sorry bur I don't know

very much about clonazepam, but I am wondering if it is actually causing some of your symptoms. 

Have you looked at the benzo board here?  Maybe someone on there will be able to help. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/forum/29-members-only-benzo-tapering-discussion/

I'm sorry that I can't help this time but hang in there George, all things are transient, and passing, things 

will get better. 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Hello George,

How are you?

April 2014 remeron 45mg.

June 2014 abilify 2.5 remeron wasn't working so abilify was then added

September 2014 woke up with anxiety x 100!!!!

Pdoc then took me from 45 to 7.5 within a month and took abilify from 2.5 to 0

Currently

Remeron 7.5

Vitamin d 5,000 iu taking for about 3 years

October 2014 added fish oil/omega 3 1000 mg per day

Levothyroxitine 100 10 years or so

Dec 2014 started tapering 10% every 10 days-no problems.

August 2015 down to 0.1 mg

Woke up with severe anxiety-sleep issues-racing thoughts-depression. 9/9/15 up dose 1 mg.

Hi tgirl thanks for asking i am not good i have agitated anxiety and the night get worse.is this a withdrawal or a relapse?

i am afraid!!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

I'm sorry you're going through this George11.  My story is very similar to yours. I'm also a professional singer and songwriter and was supposed to release my first album last month. I haven't been able to do it. That frustrates me immensely. Performance is also difficult, because I don't enjoy it like I used to. But I have had windows when I do feel well and enjoy music, singing, songwriting, and everything like I used to. I had this window during the summer, so that gives me a lot hope, even if right now I'm not feeling that well. 

Hang in there. We are going to heal. 

-Effexor 150 mgs (2001-2009). Severe withdrawal symptoms during and after tapering for 6 months.  

-Pristiq 50 mg (2009-2012) Tapered over a year. Worst year of my life. 

-Prozac 20 mg (2012) Tapered over 6 moths to ease withdrawal. Still had severe WD symptoms. 

- (2012-2014) Doctor tried more than 20 medications for depression and WD, leaving me hypersensitive, and in protracted withdrawal. 

- Most debilitating symptoms during protracted withdrawal have been deep depression, anxiety, brain zaps, fatigue, akathisia, twitching, headaches and terrible PMS. 

-January 2015: Started Lamictal 12.5 mg, increased to 25 mg.- Bad reaction when updosed to 50 mg. Stopped. 

-February 2015: Doctor tried new antidepressant Brintellix - Horrible reaction. Discontinued completely. Severe AKATHISIA started.

-March 2015:  Started TMS therapy (Transcranial magnetic stimulation) for severe depression. Didn't work. 

-July 23-August 12: Had 10 ECT sessions which took away my protracted withdrawal symptoms including: akathisia, brain zaps, muscle twitches, fatigue and depression. Stopped medications. 

-September 2015: Experiencing bouts of depression again and muscle twitching. 

-March 2016: Started 20 mg Nortryptiline for depression. It helped. 

-August 2016: Slowly tapering Nortryptiline. 

• 5 months later...

Hello again after time,i went October month 2014 meds free for 2-3 months but i got very bad anxiety so i started again January 2015  the anafranil trycyclic 150 mg.

My doctor change my diagnosis from panic disorder to generalized anxiety disorder.I took the anafranil from January 2015 until March and i stopped them because i didn't like the result.So from 2 months i am again meds free but i have bad feelings and i dont know what to do  :(  

I dont have panic attacks until now and this is very strange for me but i have anxiety not all the time but sometimes i think the name is free floating anxiety maybe.

I think also that i have depression, sometimes i feel very bad ,in waves not all the time,i feel inner tension,insomnia(i go to sleep at 1:00 o'clock and i sleep at 5 o'clock at the morning),nervousness,I do not have much appetite,hot and cold flashes,depersonalization,tension in my head.I am scared about the inner tension that i feel,i dont know why but sometimes i think i have bipolar because i feel some inner energy and i cannot turn off my brain and relax.I am not irritable or anger just the inner tension,energy,adrenaline  :(

I started also psychotherapy i went 2 times until now but i think is early to talk about this.

Please help me i dont know what to do!!Is this a relapse?Maybe bipolar?I am scared :(

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• Moderator Emeritus

Welcome back George,

I'm sorry to hear that your symptoms have become worse. What you are describing sounds a little like akathisia. Going back on an antidepressant in January and then stopping again may have caused more destabilization to your nervous system. This happened to me, I had been off medications for a while, and was recovering, but not fast enough, so I tried drugs again. I got much worse.

How were you feeling while you were taking the anafranil? How did you stop taking it?

Everything you are describing sounds typical of someone in withdrawal with a sensitized NS, I've experienced what you are going through, it does get better over time in a windows and waves kind of pattern. Here is a link to a video which will explain it:

Healing from Antidepressants:  Patterns of Recovery

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Thanks for your reply Petunia i read now about akathisia and i dont think i have that.At January i start have panic attacks and so i start again the anafranil gradually to 150 mg.I was feeling better compare to what i feel now but i didnt like that i have no emotions and my mood was not good so i decide to stop them from 150 mg to 100 mg for 2-3 days and then cold turkey.After the cold turkey i dint have panic attacks but free floating anxiety,maybe this is generalized anxiety.

Now my symptoms are something like depression maybe,hot flashes,sweating,free floating anxiety,depersonalization,sometimes i have insomnia,i have no appetit,i can't relax.I want to say that i dont have these symptoms all the time they are coming in waves.

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi George , sorry to hear thongs have gotten bad again.    It sounds to me like you're having withdrawal symptoms since

stopping the anafranil quickly 2 months ago.

The only way to stop the withdrawal developing further is to reinstate , like you've done in the past.

The idea would be to let yourself get stable , even if you don't like how you feel , and then taper s-l-o-w-l-y , i.e. 10% decreases

at a time.

Is that something you might want to try , or would you prefer to ride it out?

Best wishes ,  Fresh

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Thanks for your reply fresh sorry but i didnt understand this: Is that something you might want to try , or would you prefer to ride it out?

Sorry but i have a little problem with the english language sometimes :)

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• Moderator Emeritus

Sorry George.  

I meant , do you want to go back on medication till you feel better , or do you want to wait until the withdrawal finishes?

I see from your signature you've been through this before.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Здравей, прочетох, че си от България! И аз така! Май сме само аз и ти в този форум. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

I hope it's OK to write in Bulgarian, George is from Bulgaria too! I never thought I'd find someone else from my country on this forum. This is such a surprise :)

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.

You're doing fine , George.  You just have to be patient.  Blue is here for you.   Hang on.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Sorry George.  

I meant , do you want to go back on medication till you feel better , or do you want to wait until the withdrawal finishes?

I see from your signature you've been through this before.

I think to wait without meds if i can!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

You're doing fine , George.  You just have to be patient.  Blue is here for you.   Hang on.

Thanks AIiG i hang on!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

Писах ти лично съобщение. 

Здравей, прочетох, че си от България! И аз така! Май сме само аз и ти в този форум.

Здравей радвам се че сме двама :)

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

You are going to be fine, George, It's just going to take some time. Hang on.  My thoughts are with you.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

You are going to be fine, George, It's just going to take some time. Hang on.  My thoughts are with you.

Thanks AIiG i wish the best for you!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

It's going to be ok. You're lucky, to be here.  Hang on.   You're going to be fine.

Sorry, I didn't realise, I had already posted. I'm sleep deprived and very tired. I tend to repeat myself a lot in that condition, as you can see. ( LOL).

:)

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

Depersonalization at night?

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm glad to hear you are hanging on George. Do you have a question about depersonalization? Here is the DP/DR topic if you do:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1766-derealizationdepersonalization/

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Is the anxiety i feel my normal condition or is a withdrawal?how can i understand this?

Thanks in advance!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from 3-4 days i feel very depressed and i dont know what to do.i have a bad feeling in my head and nausea all the day.Before this feeling i went to the work with a little effort but know with this feeling is very hard.what to do please help me!! :(

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm afraid it's all withdrawal George.   many people find their symptoms get worse around the 9 month mark.

After my too-fast taper in 2013 , it got bad seven month after stopping.   It's hard to know how long it will last for.

You may need to take some time off work until this passes , and you recover.

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

I dont know but its very bad feeling.i am 2 months off meds,sometimes i use clonazepam 0,5 when i feel very bad.i have this feeling from 3-4 days and is very very bad :( Before this feeling with a little effort i was doing better somehow but with this depression i dont know what to do!!

2010-2012 seroxat 20mg 

2015 April  meds free