mary2: Paxil

mary2

• Moderator Emeritus

@ChessieCatThanks, CC. Very helpful.

@mary2 @mary2 Please note this from a few months ago:

On 12/19/2021 at 6:02 PM, mary2 said:

i  have an array of sleeping tabs which no longer work cos of habit.

I ve got to 5 tablets of Zolpidem (so 50 mg !) and I try to alternate them with 12 mg of  lormetazepam and even Zanax. I ve worked out that sometimes zolpidem works and sometimes Lormetazepam and I wonder how long I could take one before switching to the other ?  I have the impression also that Zolpidem would be easier to eliminate cos it has a short lifespan. 

On 12/21/2021 at 12:59 AM, Shep said:

Continuing to cycle through various benzos and z-drugs is destabilizing your nervous system and likely causing kindling, which is trauma to your nervous system.

Mary, you've been on this site since the end of 2014 and you're continuing to cycle through benzos.

If you ever want off these drugs, you're going to need to handle upticks in symptoms without cycling through benzos. You likely have kindled your nervous system, which is damage to the nervous system, caused by these abrupt additions and subtractions.

It's important to take your drugs consistently at the same dose and time(s) of day and not make these random changes.

Please let us know:

• The time(s) of day you take each of your drugs and the dose. Also include any supplements and the dose.
  • How many times in the past 4 weeks you've taken Minias (or added in any other benzo or z-drug)
  • Any other drug change you've made in the past two months.

You may be dealing with interdose withdrawal, since Minias / Lormetazepam has such a short half-life.

Edited by ChessieCat
fixed tag

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mary2

• brassmonkey

• ChessieCat

• Altostrata

Top Posters In This Topic