JayPT: Hello from Jay

JayPT

It went away once JayPT.   It will happen again!   Fingers and toes crossed for you.  

I'm hoping it will. One more chiro session just to see if anything improves. 

I really hate this thing.

2007 - Began Paroxetine 20mg treatment after severe panic attacks.

Early 2011 - Tried tapering with nasty results. Return to normal dosage. 

Mid 2012 - Another failed tapering attempt. Return to normal dosage. 

Mid 2013 - Began alternate medicine treatment. Feeling great.

August - November 2013 - Began tappering with some success. Took a bit longer than desired but last pill taken 29th November 2013.

Christmas 2013 - Worst days of my life. All symptoms possible return with full intensity. Hard to cope.

January - November 2014 - Alternate 5HTP and Omega 3 treatment gradually improve my day-to-day life.

December 2014 - Feeling great before holidays, I woke up during one night with right ear Tinnitus. Hard time sleeping and poor motivation as a result.

December 26th 2014 - Worse panic attack in a long time. All my year of hard work in self motivation gone. Feeling like crap, worse feelings ever. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was confident enough it would pass. Spent a month with chiropractor and it did the trick... For a while...

It was gone, truly gone, but the buzzing is back, stealing my sleep and I'm spiraling again towards anxiety.

I pray to God every day I just get some sleep... It's what I miss the most.

2007 - Began Paroxetine 20mg treatment after severe panic attacks.

Early 2011 - Tried tapering with nasty results. Return to normal dosage. 

Mid 2012 - Another failed tapering attempt. Return to normal dosage. 

Mid 2013 - Began alternate medicine treatment. Feeling great.

August - November 2013 - Began tappering with some success. Took a bit longer than desired but last pill taken 29th November 2013.

Christmas 2013 - Worst days of my life. All symptoms possible return with full intensity. Hard to cope.

January - November 2014 - Alternate 5HTP and Omega 3 treatment gradually improve my day-to-day life.

December 2014 - Feeling great before holidays, I woke up during one night with right ear Tinnitus. Hard time sleeping and poor motivation as a result.

December 26th 2014 - Worse panic attack in a long time. All my year of hard work in self motivation gone. Feeling like crap, worse feelings ever.