Drummerseve: im guessing im going through effexor withdrawal?

drummerseve

Hey guys, is it normal to feel messed up after reinstating? Im wondering if its reinstating thats makin it worse for me now.

We have a topic about reinstatement here. Perhaps reading about others experiences with it might give you some support?

Everyone's body reacts differently. Being off the drug makes you feel bad because your body has not compensated yet to having the drug removed (that takes time) and adding some of it back in after a time of being off takes a bit of adjustment again too. The 2 states can co-exist and it takes a while to see if it will work.

The reinstatement amount might have to be adjusted too. You jumped at 10 beads and came back at ten beads after 6 wks. You might have to remove some beads from your reinstatement and keep in the back of your mind that reinstatement doesn't always work.

Read the topic I suggested and see if anything triggers for you. There is a LOT of information in the first few posts by Alto.

Ok thanks. So if reinstatement doesnt work do i taper off again? Or just stop say the 5 beads?

Put on Paxil 20mg for anxiety in 1998. Crapped out fall of 2005. Taken off cold turkey by my Dr.Put on Effexor xr 150mg within a week. Crapped out summer 2012.  Dosage was upped to 225mg.  Symptoms worsened.  Quit smoking and started a slow taper at 10% every 4-5 weeks or so.  At around 25mg started developing ocd like symptoms(intrusive thoughts mainly)Slowed taper down.  Symptoms remain.  Got down to 2mg and quit the Effexor.  I was fine for a few weeks and was hit with a wall of symptoms. (I had started tapering my benzo at this point not knowing I shoulda waited much longer) I then hit with a wall of WD symptoms.  Debilitated.  Reinstated December 30th, 10 beads.  Felt really messed up.  Dropped to 5 beads.  Remaining until stable.

Started Klonopin 1mg once a day during my taper. Summer 2014. (At this time I was at 25mg Effexor) Dropped to .75mg of Klonopin for 3 weeks. Wd symptoms worsened. Klonopin is back to 0.5mg twice daily. Waited for a month and made the mistake of starting a slow taper(what I thought was slow) at 6.25 percent for one week but had insane nightmares. It was too early to try and taper.  I went back to .5mg twice daily but seem to be having interdose wd. Symptoms are Sleep disturbances, depression and weird chest pains. Working my way to .25 mg spread evenly 4 times a day. Gonna stabilize and start a taper after 6 months er so.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drummerseve

• Skyler

• cymbaltawithdrawal5600

• Ever

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i keep using this to figure out if its withdrawal symptoms or not.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2390-dr-joseph-glenmullens-withdrawal-symptom-checklist/

Have been on psyc drugs for years, too many to include in this signature.

Currently on 475 mg lyrica, 37.5 mg venlafaxine 50mg seroquel, 2mg melatonin.

1-2.5 litres chamomile, only thing that seems to help with all of this.

Multivitamin and vitamin D prescribed by doctor for not going out in the sun enough. 

Hi Drummerserve, thank you for posting and introducing yourself. I can certainly relate, I tapered effexor for a year then

when I was at 5 beads I forgot my dose, I felt fine and thought I was ready. A month later I was in withdrawal and getting

worse by the day. I reinstated and started to feel better quite quickly but it has been windows and waves since. It was several

months before I was ready to start tapering again. Do you have any left? I would reinstate 5 beads and see how it goes.

When you have stabilised you can then start to taper off those few beads,

Effexor is a nasty drug to get off and it is so easy to think that it is just a few beads and can't possibly be doing anything!

Reinstating is best done as soon as possible after stopping but hopefully you will be ok at 6-7 weeks off. I honestly don't

know how I would have coped if I hadn't reinstated, and was suicidal at times. There have been windows and waves

as I said but the waves get less and less ubtil they are ripples not tsunamies!

I'm sure you will have seen them but here are some links for you to look at. http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/3079-about-reinstating-and-stabilizing-to-stop-withdrawal-symptoms/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/603-what-is-withdrawal-syndrome/

Thanks Mama. Im gonna try 5 beads today. I can barely get out of bed.

Put on Paxil 20mg for anxiety in 1998. Crapped out fall of 2005. Taken off cold turkey by my Dr.Put on Effexor xr 150mg within a week. Crapped out summer 2012.  Dosage was upped to 225mg.  Symptoms worsened.  Quit smoking and started a slow taper at 10% every 4-5 weeks or so.  At around 25mg started developing ocd like symptoms(intrusive thoughts mainly)Slowed taper down.  Symptoms remain.  Got down to 2mg and quit the Effexor.  I was fine for a few weeks and was hit with a wall of symptoms. (I had started tapering my benzo at this point not knowing I shoulda waited much longer) I then hit with a wall of WD symptoms.  Debilitated.  Reinstated December 30th, 10 beads.  Felt really messed up.  Dropped to 5 beads.  Remaining until stable.

Started Klonopin 1mg once a day during my taper. Summer 2014. (At this time I was at 25mg Effexor) Dropped to .75mg of Klonopin for 3 weeks. Wd symptoms worsened. Klonopin is back to 0.5mg twice daily. Waited for a month and made the mistake of starting a slow taper(what I thought was slow) at 6.25 percent for one week but had insane nightmares. It was too early to try and taper.  I went back to .5mg twice daily but seem to be having interdose wd. Symptoms are Sleep disturbances, depression and weird chest pains. Working my way to .25 mg spread evenly 4 times a day. Gonna stabilize and start a taper after 6 months er so.

You'll find there is a noticeable time lag when posting, if you don't wait long enough after hitting 'post' and hit it again thinking it did not hear you the first time, it will often 'double post'. No problem, we usually catch the dupes and get rid of them eventually.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Just gonna put things into perspective a bit... 

Venlafaxine is a norephinedrine reuptake inhibitor and a serotonin reuptake inhibitor...

cocaine is a norephinedrine reuptake inhibitor, serotonin reuptake inhibitor and dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

2/3 of an illegal street drug.

Fun times was had.

Have been on psyc drugs for years, too many to include in this signature.

Currently on 475 mg lyrica, 37.5 mg venlafaxine 50mg seroquel, 2mg melatonin.

1-2.5 litres chamomile, only thing that seems to help with all of this.

Multivitamin and vitamin D prescribed by doctor for not going out in the sun enough. 

Don't suddenly go off medication assuming that reinstatement is a safety net. This is one of the reasons we advocate gradual tapering to minimize withdrawal symptoms. Once the nervous system is destabilized by withdrawal, all bets are off.

Hey, Alto i reinstated back to ten beads yesterday early afternoon. At night i felt a wave of different symptoms. Very similar to the way i felt if I missed or was late on taking my effexor. Is this normal? Im trying to figure if i had a bad reaction or not and if i should continue at say five beads instead of ten. Any advice?

DE15, I moved this post to your topic, all questions pertaining to your situation are better kept here (they are not as likely to be seen where you posted it). Don't worry about where you post for now, you will get the hang of it.

Did you read what I suggested in my post about the 10 beads maybe being too much? That might explain why you felt a wave of  'different symptoms'. You were, after all, off the medication FOR 6 WEEKS. And 10 beads might have been too much.

You took 10 beads on the 30th, today is the 31st, not yet a whole day later. It might be a bit too soon to tell. Please keep track of your symptoms on paper. You will need this to determine what to do and when. Your body may need more than half a day to settle into the reinstatement so just be patient and hang on.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Yes, i did read it. Thanks again. I started at 5 today and started a journal. Im not doing so bad today. Gettin through. I know its all about time and as hard as it is i know i have to let my body and mind get used to it. Im tryin to be patient. Im really lookin forward to makin it through this hell inside me.

Good to hear it's not quite so bad today. Woot!

Put on Prothiaden for severe depression in 1989.  Recovered.   Prescribed Paxil for another bout of depression around 2000.   Have been trying to taper ever since but always crash about 2 months after getting to zero.   Because of the crashes, for years I thought that there was something wrong with me.   Then found that the crashes were simply withdrawal.   Now following a maximum of a 10% reduction every month or so and ready to slow down any time I feel any symptoms whatsoever.  Feeling good:).

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

:)

Glad to hear your hangin in there.

Keep it up.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Thanks guys. Ill keep ya posted!

Ah. A fellow music man.

Welcome to the forum!

08 Cipralex 10mg for about 6 months. 11-12 Cipralex 20mg. Unsuccesful WD. 12-13 Zoloft 100mg with Diazepam 10-20mg as needed for anxiety.
Fall 13 Tapering Zoloft 100->50->25->12,5->0 in 2,5 months and CT Diazepam. 12/24/13 RI Zoloft 12,5mg

1/21/14 11mg

3/18/14 9,9mg

2/18/14 8mg

4/22/14 7,6mg

5/5/14 7,2mg

5/12/14 -> cutting 0,5mg per week, holding when necessary.

8/18/14 -> cutting 0,25mg per week holding when necessary.

10/20/2014 -> cutting 0,1mg per week, holding when necessary.
12/28/2014 Jump!

Hahah yep. Its my passion. You know the way she goes.

i really do :) You have found a great site. 

Make yourself at home.

08 Cipralex 10mg for about 6 months. 11-12 Cipralex 20mg. Unsuccesful WD. 12-13 Zoloft 100mg with Diazepam 10-20mg as needed for anxiety.
Fall 13 Tapering Zoloft 100->50->25->12,5->0 in 2,5 months and CT Diazepam. 12/24/13 RI Zoloft 12,5mg

1/21/14 11mg

3/18/14 9,9mg

2/18/14 8mg

4/22/14 7,6mg

5/5/14 7,2mg

5/12/14 -> cutting 0,5mg per week, holding when necessary.

8/18/14 -> cutting 0,25mg per week holding when necessary.

10/20/2014 -> cutting 0,1mg per week, holding when necessary.
12/28/2014 Jump!

Haha. Thanks, i have!

Feeling even better today. Thought id let u guys know.

Brilliant :)

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

• Moderator Emeritus

That's so great to hear!

There will be ups and downs, don't be discouraged. That's normal. Gradually things will settle down.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

WOOT WOOT! Doing a little happy dance here

Put on Prothiaden for severe depression in 1989.  Recovered.   Prescribed Paxil for another bout of depression around 2000.   Have been trying to taper ever since but always crash about 2 months after getting to zero.   Because of the crashes, for years I thought that there was something wrong with me.   Then found that the crashes were simply withdrawal.   Now following a maximum of a 10% reduction every month or so and ready to slow down any time I feel any symptoms whatsoever.  Feeling good:).

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

I"m happy for you drummer!

I take it by your name that you play drums. I learned to play the guitar some. I got a set of used drums from the Goodwill (thrift store) a few weeks ago. I haven't set them up yet. Someday I hope to learn to play them. But like everything else, it may be never. LOL.

Prozac 1999-2009 quit semi cold turkey.

2012 Placed on Seroquel 25 mg, Tranxene (Clorezepate) 3.75 mg 3x a day, Remeron 30 mg for anxiety/akathesia.

Weaned off Seroquel and Tranxene .to Remeron 15 Mg.

In May 2014 tried quitting Remeron at its lowest dose. Had severe withdrawals.Reinstated Remeron at 30 mg by doctor. August 5 2014 entered hospital. Doctor pulled the Remeron and bridged it to Pamelor (Nortriptyline) 40mg and Zyprexa 2.5mg.After removing the Remeron all my bad symptoms went away and I am stable.

9/11/14 - 7.5 mg tranxene, 40mg Pamelor, Zyprexa 2.5mg

12/29/14 -  20mg Pamelor, 1/6/15,  7/31/15 3.5mg, 8/10/15 3.2 mg, 9/15/15 2.2mg, 10/15/15 1.8mg

(Feb 2016 - 1.4mg Pamelor only -  OFF OF TRANXENE AND ZYPREXA SINCE DEC 2014 BENZO FREE Since 2014. Nortrityline (Pamelor) .8mg Aug 2016

March 2017 DRUG FREE

Hahaha. Yeah, i still have my moments. And i dont expect to feel cured. Still rough times. But its nice to not feel like ur in hell from the moment u open ur eyes til u go to bed. Yes, i am. Ive been drummin for close to twenty yrs now. Once u get the hang of it you will be addicted.

• Moderator Emeritus

That's so great to hear!

There will be ups and downs, don't be discouraged. That's normal. Gradually things will settle down.

I second what Rhi said,  I reinstated 5 beads and had lots of windows and waves but throughout the waves just remember 

that they will pass and it is not how it is going to be forever! Hopefully you will not have many waves, or even non at all, that

would be brilliant  . I'm really glad that you are feeling better.  :)

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Happy you are feeling better :)

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

How you feelin now drummer?

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

So so. Waves really. Up and down. Some bad thoughts. Feelin just kinda crappy. Dont know how to explain it. I think part of it is anxiety becuz of the hopelessness i feel daily. Pretty scared to be honest. Worst sleep ive had in a long time. Just wakin upnwith horrific feelings of anger and despair. Its so fuct up.

Is it morning there? The withdrawal induced anxiety is usually MUCH MUCH worse in the mornings - there's a thread here called 'Cortisol mornings' or something like that. I had it for a short period after reinstating - it improved a lot as the day went on. But then it would turn into severe and suicidal depression, but by evening I would feel much better. Was like being 3 different people in the one day. But every day of my reinstatement, I could feel it improve just a little. Hope you do the same.

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

Found the thread - it was updated yesterday - it's called 'I.Hate.Cortisol.Mornings.

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

It is three in the afternoon in Ontario. I think you are 18 hrs ahead of us Ever.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Yeah mornings are rough. Late evenings too. As soon as i open my eyes its a nightmare and then it eases off for a bit. My mind is also more busy in the afternoon. Also becuz i know how i feel in the evenings i dread it throughout the day. So i have anxiety about getting anxiety. Hah. Vicious circle. Thats on top of the symptoms. This is day four on 5 beads.

If you are going to stay at 5 beads (it is advisable to stabilize on a dose before you change it), could you note that in your signature?

Glad you are feeling a tad better. It's rough, I know.

Edited by cymbaltawithdrawal5600
fixed spelling of 'note'

Yep, np. Forgot i had ten written down.

• Moderator Emeritus

Yeah mornings are rough. Late evenings too. As soon as i open my eyes its a nightmare and then it eases off for a bit. My mind is also more busy in the afternoon. Also becuz i know how i feel in the evenings i dread it throughout the day. So i have anxiety about getting anxiety. Hah. Vicious circle. Thats on top of the symptoms. This is day four on 5 beads.

This is the hardest part. Hang in there. It will get better.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

Thanks, Rhi.

This day had been insane hard. The suicidal thoughts are out of control. Havin extreme lows and just feel like giving up. Im worried ill never feel better. I dont thinknit ca get worse than how i feel right now. Im close to going to the hospital but dont know what they would do for me. Any advice? How do i make it through this?

I know this isn't the proper thread but can someone give me some advice on Prozac bridging. Is there a thread already for this topic? And does anyone know if its worth it or a successful way to cope with the Effexor?

I know this isn't the proper thread but can someone give me some advice on Prozac bridging. Is there a thread already for this topic? And does anyone know if its worth it or a successful way to cope with the Effexor?

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1463-the-prozac-switch-or-bridging-with-prozac/?hl=bridge#entry13616

Prozac 1999-2009 quit semi cold turkey.

2012 Placed on Seroquel 25 mg, Tranxene (Clorezepate) 3.75 mg 3x a day, Remeron 30 mg for anxiety/akathesia.

Weaned off Seroquel and Tranxene .to Remeron 15 Mg.

In May 2014 tried quitting Remeron at its lowest dose. Had severe withdrawals.Reinstated Remeron at 30 mg by doctor. August 5 2014 entered hospital. Doctor pulled the Remeron and bridged it to Pamelor (Nortriptyline) 40mg and Zyprexa 2.5mg.After removing the Remeron all my bad symptoms went away and I am stable.

9/11/14 - 7.5 mg tranxene, 40mg Pamelor, Zyprexa 2.5mg

12/29/14 -  20mg Pamelor, 1/6/15,  7/31/15 3.5mg, 8/10/15 3.2 mg, 9/15/15 2.2mg, 10/15/15 1.8mg

(Feb 2016 - 1.4mg Pamelor only -  OFF OF TRANXENE AND ZYPREXA SINCE DEC 2014 BENZO FREE Since 2014. Nortrityline (Pamelor) .8mg Aug 2016

March 2017 DRUG FREE