SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ Martina23: Lyrica

Martina23

• Moderator Emeritus
9 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Dr. Healy may have looked over your facts and decided it was not worth his time to conduct an examination, compose an expert statement, and travel to a foreign country to testify at a trial. Is this what he replied when you wrote him initially?

With all due respect, Alto, regardless of the determination Healy made with respect to the SUBSTANCE of Martina's case, it is completely unprofessional of him to use the language he did and dismiss her in that fashion.  If anyone should understand that this is someone who has suffered iatrogenic harm and what that means it is Healy.  He didn't have to take up her cause, nor did he need to treat her with kid gloves, but basic human decency should be the minimum we expect from each other as inhabitants of this planet.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Martina23

• LoveandLight

• Pugknows

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Refusing to take "no" for an answer is both a strength and a weakness.

Martina must have gotten on Dr. Healy's more colorful side.

Martina, if you continue to pursue this idea of suing, you'll have to get used to doors being shut in your face, unless you're willing to pay a lot of money for a lot of work. Still, you'll not succeed if you do not have a strong case.

This has happened to a lot of people. It doesn't mean the world is against you personally. This is your own inner story of victimization, we cannot encourage you to add to it.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, Altostrata said:

Martina, if you continue to pursue this idea of suing, you'll have to get used to doors being shut in your face, unless you're willing to pay a lot of money for a lot of work. Still, you'll not succeed if you do not have a strong case.

This has happened to a lot of people. It doesn't mean the world is against you personally. This is your own inner story of victimization, we cannot encourage you to add to it.

I agree 100% with this, Alto, and I would hope that Martina would understand that this is a HUGE uphill climb as a personal matter, especially when the "standard of care" includes the mass drugging of the population.

Having said that, there is NEVER a reason for a professional like Healy to tell her to F off.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Administrator

Dr. Healy gets pleas from desperate people all over the world. He helps those he can. Although his psychiatrist colleagues, whom he freely criticizes, sometimes seem to find him difficult, I've never heard of him responding in an untoward manner towards a patient. He must have been in a very unusual mood to reply to Martina as he did.

Given he's sacrificed so much to champion people suffering from adverse drug reactions, he's a good person who has flaws, like all of us. Could be occasionally losing his temper is one of them. He may have felt his opinion and initial response weren't respected.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus
6 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Given he's sacrificed so much to champion people suffering from adverse drug reactions, he's a good person who has flaws, like all of us. Could be occasionally losing his temper is one of them. He may have felt his opinion and initial response weren't respected.

Understood and certainly fine with giving him the benefit of the doubt on that point.  

I would note for ALL of us, however, that it is really foolish to do something like that in writing, if he did, because one never knows when that kind of transgression will come back to bite one in one's derriere!

:P

Dead horse has officially been fully beaten.

Best,

Andy

3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Martina must have gotten on Dr. Healy's more colorful side.

Alto, some things you say I take. But I dont take that I dont have strong case. I think everyone who suffered withdrawal and was lied about side effects (i was told that the medicine is harmless) is a victim and this shouldnt be in any society and this should be punished. And to say that it is not strong enough is not right because the suffering from withdrawal is more terrible, it is basically body damage for money. Some people died on it. So what is then strong enough? When we all die? Or it is still not strong enough?

Ok Healy didnt help me, he can do what he wants and I am continuing my way and I will continue to research until success, with or without help from XYZ. And I dont think he would have with that much work, I would even write it as a proposal myself. I think he just dont want to help people.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

6 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Understood and certainly fine with giving him the benefit of the doubt on that point.  

I would note for ALL of us, however, that it is really foolish to do something like that in writing, if he did, because one never knows when that kind of transgression will come back to bite one in one's derriere!

:P

Dead horse has officially been fully beaten.

Best,

Andy

I already deleted it, I am not him.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

How I read that the refugees to America from South America got on the border paella, it came me that I have to taste it. I have never eaten paella but it looks so beautiful on the photos. So I will buy sea food today, maybe some peaces of white fish and try to do it at home. Here I have never seen offering Paella. I think it is a good idea.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/25/central-american-migrants-tijuana-christmas

symptoms OCD

Martina your a  few years drug free ,are you ready for a Success story ,just wondering because of the nature of the beast that withdrawl does to people ,you inspire a lot of people you'd never even know, its time realise its inspiring your drug free  .

With your quest for justice and the Healy situation ,its your rightful quest but ide strongly suggest finding a middle ground ,we cant take the weight of the world on our shoulders.

.the world is far from ok and if you go back in history far enough it was an awful lot worse[not making excuses for meds ] ,long before the 2 world wars .

You deserve Answers ,who doesn't hey but you'll be guaranteed no big pharma company will give an apology .just look how hospitals are run ,paying out big money on cases and still fall short of  liability

.I'm slowly getting to a place  at realising we can only really "clean up our own room first" ,a term I took from Jordan Peterson[I don't agree with all he's teaching that's for sure. 

Its time to start  giving yourself validation and give yourself credit .

Peace 🙏.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, Martina23 said:

I have never eaten paella but it looks so beautiful on the photos.

Good paella is really a special treat if you can get a good mix of seafood and shellfish and a good recipe.

Let us know how it goes and enjoy!

Best,

Andy

14 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Good paella is really a special treat if you can get a good mix of seafood and shellfish and a good recipe.

Let us know how it goes and enjoy!

Best,

Andy

Ok Andy, I will place a photo if I manage it ok. But I am not that great cook 🙂

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus

Martina,

I respect that you persist in trying to battle your case, but please realise that this is likely adding to your stress levels, not reducing them.

You might be surprised to find that you’d be happier and more satisfied by moving on. 

To give you an example, I worked in an extremely toxic work environment back in 2013-2016. Myself and several others were effectively being bullied in the work place, but due to the distribution of power and authority, there was very little we could do. I tried to make a point of how bad things were with HR several times, only to feel more frustrated that they weren’t taking it seriously.

I decided to move on. I found a new role in another office and it was better from the first day. Great people, less working hours, overall less stress and more satisfaction. 

I found out several months ago that an investigation had opened up in regards to the behaviour of certain individuals in the previous office and I was invited to do an interview as part of that. I’m not sure what will come of the investigation, but ultimately I was much happier moving on and letting justice catch up with those individuals, via other means. Sometimes we are not the ones who are meant to fight the fight. 

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I can only provide information and make suggestions.

Eymen, thank you for your post. I think it is great that your trying had a happy end. Maybe in your case they did take it indeed seriously. It just took them time- maybe more people had to complain and then they started to do something.

But certainly to find a better job was a better way.

I had a similar job situation when I was in PwC. I was doing expats (taxation) and I had already so many clients that they gave me an assisstant. The assistent was horrible. She was Austrian and the whole time at work she made her nails and put nailpolish on them. And I was working like stupid and only got more work because they said that now you have assistent so you can do more work. I endured it 1,5 year and then informed the manager that she is doing nothing. So in the end I was kicked out because she was native and said that I didnt have enough patience with her and did not give her time to grow bla bla bla. I found it at that time so unjustified. And later when I was working already somewhere else I got to know that both my assistant and the manager had to quit because they did not manage their work (because the whole work was previously done by me). 

What's the best, in the last time I found my previous assistant to be already on the candidate list for the winning political party for parliament - for the party which is against immigrants - I wondered how she got there - but I guess it was not through her work hi, hi, hi... (she was kind of a sugar baby :-))

Edited by ChessieCat
removed quote

symptoms OCD

Funnny, I have one account on pininterest with my paintings, and yesterday came me an email which paintings were the most viewed during the week. Would you think that these were the paintings of the nature? Sure, not. Among all I have two naked paintings. These were the most viewed. Typical people. I dont understand why they look only on naked bodies and not for example on the nature. Funny.  So now I know which kind of paintings will make you famous.

symptoms OCD

Today we went to ZOO. I was somewhat tired so I didnt paint at all. It was so cold outside, cold and rainy. I dont want to go tomorrow to the work. Only 2 months and then I will only paint. I gained again weight so I decided all the next month I will mostly eat vegatables. I know it sounds weird but I could imagine to have still one more child or one more twins. But as I dont have a man I guess I would have no more twins:-) I like children. They bring home always a good mood. I tidied up yesterday and put a new plate with cake on the table. Because Benny had fever. And also a candle. It was nice. Quite domestic atmosphere.

symptoms OCD

When I was in New York, I ate so many oysters. I love oysters with lemon and I like also beer but since Lyrica I can not drink any beer. I like the one with such a big foam. Oysters are super good.

symptoms OCD

There was one journalist in Slovakia who was killed for the truth in his articles. And I read the newspaper today and they write that he placed a criminal complaint on the police that someone threatens him before his death and the police did nothing and then they killed him. The article wrote the police silently tolerated all the crimes he brought to the light and started to do something first when all newspaper wrote about his death.

So it seems that it is not only by me that they do nothing. Apparently they do something first when everything is already in newspaper.

symptoms OCD

Doesnt someone know how to get rid of made worms? I know it's disgusting but I again got them from children. I took these tablets already 4 times and they still come back. I am from it already half mad. My children will kill me one day. I am afraid of these tablets because after Lyrica you just get afraid what if you get again intrusive thoughts. I want to be normal. I hope I will stay normal. The best would be something of natural way. I know it's disgusting but the people who have children know that they bring everything home.

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi, Martina.  

What are "made" worms?  I'd try to help if I knew what we were dealing with!

Best,

Andy

• Moderator Emeritus

It's not unusual, it's just that it's a topic which isn't talked about.  Like lice/nits.

There are different types of intestinal worms.  You need to make sure that you get the correct medication for the type of worms you have.  Everyone in the family needs to be treated at the same time.  It would also be a good idea to wash all bedding, towels and clothing at the same time.

This website has some good information:  https://childrensmd.org/uncategorized/anal-itch-diagnose-permanently-get-rid-pinworms/

having-worms-can-you-believe-this

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

29 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Hi, Martina.  

What are "made" worms?  I'd try to help if I knew what we were dealing with!

Best,

Andy

Andy, I think it is a pinworm like ChessieCat wrote. Terrible. And I dont want to be disgusting but today I got also hair itching (on my head). I looked I didnt find any lices but definitely it is itching 🙂I used the anti shampoo but I really have no idea if it is only allergy on shampoo or really lices (I am sorry for the honesty).

I am a bit angry with the children. We sleep in one bed (me and children) and I get from them everything. 

My sister said that I should take clove (it should be a spice) and put it to the boiling water and drink tea from it. I hope it helps. Because I am already quite tired.

Andy and how are you? Is your sleeping better?

symptoms OCD

38 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

It's not unusual, it's just that it's a topic which isn't talked about.  Like lice/nits.

There are different types of intestinal worms.  You need to make sure that you get the correct medication for the type of worms you have.  Everyone in the family needs to be treated at the same time.  It would also be a good idea to wash all bedding, towels and clothing at the same time.

This website has some good information:  https://childrensmd.org/uncategorized/anal-itch-diagnose-permanently-get-rid-pinworms/

having-worms-can-you-believe-this

Thank you Chessie, I will read it. It's great that you immediately knew what I think.

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus
26 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Andy, I think it is a pinworm like ChessieCat wrote. Terrible. And I dont want to be disgusting but today I got also hair itching (on my head).

Here is an interesting article I found, Martina.

https://www.healthline.com/health/home-remedies-for-pinworms#home-remedies

I have heard a lot of good things about coconut oil for all kinds of antifungal needs.

28 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Andy and how are you? Is your sleeping better?

I'm pretty much the same, Martina.  Thanks for asking.  Sleep is very "hit or miss".  Most nights I get 5+, sometimes as much as 7 and every so often I get zero or close to it.

It's getting very old.

Hope this resolves.

Best,

Andy

10 minutes ago, apace41 said:

I have heard a lot of good things about coconut oil for all kinds of antifungal needs.

I'm pretty much the same, Martina.  Thanks for asking.  Sleep is very "hit or miss".  Most nights I get 5+, sometimes as much as 7 and every so often I get zero or close to it.

It's getting very old.

Hope this resolves.

Best,

Andy

Andy, I would like to help you with this sleep but it is difficult. Beer is good for sleep but we can not any beer. You said it has something with your work because in your holiday you didnt have it. Are you living on a noisy street? What was different during your holiday except for that it was holiday. Didnt you have more sport? Swimming? Walking? Jogging? Did they have less light in the night or more comfortable bed? Just compare it. I dont think lack of sleep by you has to do something with withdrawal I guess there is some other stressing factor.

symptoms OCD

29 minutes ago, apace41 said:

It's getting very old.

Hope this resolves.

Best,

Andy

Andy here is an article what to eat to sleep and you should try lavendel therapy before sleep. Everything is good there except for this advice to visit a doctor. This you should ignore.

https://www.amerisleep.com/blog/natural-insomnia-remedies/

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus
6 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Andy, I would like to help you with this sleep but it is difficult. Beer is good for sleep but we can not any beer. You said it has something with your work because in your holiday you didnt have it. Are you living on a noisy street? What was different during your holiday except for that it was holiday. Didnt you have more sport? Swimming? Walking? Jogging? Did they have less light in the night or more comfortable bed? Just compare it. I dont think lack of sleep by you has to do something with withdrawal I guess there is some other stressing factor.

Thanks for caring, Martina.  I'm not sure.  I think at the core my sleep has been generally disrupted by the meds (which are known to damage sleep architecture).  I think that the stress is a triggering factor that kicks things off and being away from home kept that under control for a short period (like 5 days) but once I adjusted to my situation the "normal" kicked back in and sleep slowly deteriorated.  Exercise could definitely be a big part of it, and I'm hoping that once my hips are "fixed" I will be able to do more which will translate into better sleep patterns.  My bed at home is very good but perhaps the change of scenery was a factor.  Being near the water certainly helps as the salty air is known to be more sleep inducing.

You make a good point, though.  It can be easy to lay everything at the feet of withdrawal and I need to consider other things.

Best,

Andy

I find it always such a beautiful feeling when someone writes me. We are ill with the children. We got flu. I am feeling quite bad but it has also a positive side. I started again to lose weight. I love when I lose weight, I saw already on my BMI that it is slightly higher. I have now 170 cm and 75 kg. That is a problem that I love so much to eat and always such good things. Today I bought only a soup without bread. Children wanted to buy some DVDs today but I dont feel for it. I telephoned yesterday with my sister who said she decided to make herself botox. She said that in 39 the woman needs botox when she wants to attract the men. She made herself already nose,  has new teeth, now botox and wants also new breasts. I dont know. For me it comes me somewhat weird. She is not similar to herself anymore but she is attractive. I have heard that men like this. I would be afraid to make such changes with me and I want rather to be painter than some super attractive playmate (even if my sister is not a playmate she sells headsets).

symptoms OCD

I was laughing with my sister that if she makes that botox that hopefully she wouldnt look like that woman in link

https://www.blesk.cz/galerie/celebrity-ceske-celebrity/821978/bijce-vemolu-vydesila-jeho-silikonova-panenka-fotkou-s-ditetem?foto=57

Today I had only 75 kg. That is great. I ate yesterday only one bread with cheese and one apple, I was so happy with me.

symptoms OCD

We are totally ill. I got it from Benny, yesterday and before yesterday I was totally dead and today Emily got it from us. Today we ate only fruits.

My grandma had stroke. Yesterday. Since then she sleeps and mostly doesnt react, doesnt remember things. My mother will visit her tomorrow.

Today I called with the judge who gave me help from the state to sue doctors. She said if I dont start she will take it away.

But I learned about new possibility how it would be possible. This possibility looks makable also for the poor classes.  I guess I will try it.

symptoms OCD

@Martina23

I think you only have a certain amount of time after stopping the drug to sue,think it's about 2 years in the USA.

I understand your anger and frustration,I tried to do something for a while but it was pointless.We need to focus on trying to recover from this awful condition and not waste time on something that isn't going to happen...it will just cause more stress and suffering.

wishing you all the best,ds❤️

ps sorry about your grandmother and that you're all ill.

feel better soon.

xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

15 hours ago, direstraits said:

@Martina23

I think you only have a certain amount of time after stopping the drug to sue,think it's about 2 years in the USA.

I understand your anger and frustration,I tried to do something for a while but it was pointless.We need to focus on trying to recover from this awful condition and not waste time on something that isn't going to happen...it will just cause more stress and suffering.

wishing you all the best,ds❤️

ps sorry about your grandmother and that you're all ill.

feel better soon.

xx

Thanks for writing, dr. Oh yes, we are also quarelling here about if it is still in the deadline. I think it is, the lawyer said it is not. But I think it is. Nevertheless the judge said if I start immediately she will keep me legal aid from the state.

In her presence I came to an idea how it could go. She told me I should play a little with "how much I can lose if I lose" and so to calculate the fictive cost of lawyers of other party which I would have to pay if I lose and based on this to set up the prize. 

She was willing to put all other costs which come in legal aid and this she told me this I dont have to pay because as solely earner  with two children she cant let me pay much of it so this will pay the state.

She just told me that I just have already to do something.

Dr, I was happy that you wrote me. Is it already better with the wave you had last time? Are you all healthy? I have to bring children tomorrow to my aupair they are still ill.

symptoms OCD

Today I brought my children to my aupair in Slovakia. I am on my way back. I am honestly sad. I miss my children already. I wished they wanted to go with me home but they didnt. They wanted to stay by my aupair. She is much better cook than me, she can do great risotto with cucumber salad and pan cakes and children love it there. She has a big house with garden. When my children are not here, I feel lonely. I have with noone to sleep. We sleep always with children together. Todays night will be sad.

My mother said that my grandma stopped seeing. And my aupair meant if you get one stroke the next one is already near. We have to visit grandma. I hope she will recognize us because a lot of people she doesnt recognize anymore.

It is sad that the people are here for some time and then they are not here anymore. My grandma took care a lot about me when I was little.

symptoms OCD

I had to stay home for one week. I still feel ill. Today I feel alone. When the children are not here, I always feel a bit empty. I miss them being here.

I thought today how short we are on the world. Wenn I remembered how my grandma looks like now. I wish for all the people I love that we are not quarelling or not talking together when life is so short and we should make  most out of it. It is always nicer to share, appreciate and enjoy one another than quarell when the life is so short.

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus

It's understandable that you feel lonely, but instead of thinking about how lonely you feel without the children, think about how much the children will be enjoying their holiday.  They are very fortunate to be able to have a special time away.  Our children can be the centre of our world, but as they grow their world has to expand.  And when they get back home you will have lots to talk about.  And I'm sure that there are things that you are better at than the aupair which the children like, but they may not tell you.  Being away from you can help the children to appreciate you and their home, even though there will be things that are special at the aupair's home.  It's not that one is better than the other, they are different.  They are on a holiday and they will be back soon.

Why not do some special things yourself that you aren't able to do when the children are around?

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

I know 

10 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

It's understandable that you feel lonely, but instead of thinking about how lonely you feel without the children, think about how much the children will be enjoying their holiday.  They are very fortunate to be able to have a special time away.  Our children can be the centre of our world, but as they grow their world has to expand.  And when they get back home you will have lots to talk about.  And I'm sure that there are things that you are better at than the aupair which the children like, but they may not tell you.  Being away from you can help the children to appreciate you and their home, even though there will be things that are special at the aupair's home.  It's not that one is better than the other, they are different.  They are on a holiday and they will be back soon.

Why not do some special things yourself that you aren't able to do when the children are around?

I know Chessie. I will try to see it like this. I will write to that hotel which wanted to make me exhibition and make a date for it.

symptoms OCD

I did something today, hi, hi... I wrote to European Union headquarters that I would like to do a nonprofit organisation to support the changes in legislation for people suffering harmful effects of drugs, if such an organization would be eligible for EU grants and now I am waiting ... what comes of it.... iI have always such stupid ideas ha, ha...

symptoms OCD