☼ Martina23: Lyrica

Martina23

Hahahaaaa. I hope you were making a joke.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Martina23

• LoveandLight

• Pugknows

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's ALL we need. More hallucinations and voices in our heads. We should all be screenwriters for horror movies.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Oh Pug I do love you. You make me smile at least once a day. Dave does indeed have a way with words and he makes alot of sense.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Today is so much work, it is unbelievable. But actually it is also a good feeling, as it distracts from other things.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

(((((Martina))))) Way to go! You're thinking of good things and paying attention to feeling better today! Yay!

Hang in there, Martina!

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Hang in there, Martina.  :)

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Today I got praised by my boss that I am very good in making financial statements and she likes also my English. If my health would fit, the life would be so great. I would have my full beautiful life before me. But like this, it will most probably everything go to sh*t.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

God, please, please, please, when you read it, please make me again normal as I was. I promise I would never ask you for anything. This is my last wish whatsoever. Please. In other case you will ruin me totally. Thank you.

symptoms OCD

God, please, please, please, when you read it, please make me again normal as I was. I promise I would never ask you for anything. This is my last wish whatsoever. Please. In other case you will ruin me totally. Thank you.

Agreed!  If God would allow me one thing it would be to give me my mental and physical health back so that I can be there for my kids and enjoy them and my life while I am on this planet.  

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

I love my children so very much. I just can not understand it how is it possible that there are these bad thoughts? And how is it possible that they keep there and dont go away? I am so much scared. By Lyrica there was now one research and they said that it is very dangerous as it hinders making new nerves synapses and they priorly did not even know how it works. I ask how can they sell something what they dont know how it works? And that it is dangerous, that is already to hang up.

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus

martina, hello.

I love my children so very much. I just can not understand it how is it possible that there are these bad thoughts?

that is unfortunately the very nature of the thoughts - they tend to be the notions you find most horrible, the things you fear the most. it really is no different than harm OCD - except ours is a temporary disruption caused by the withdrawal from psychotropic medication.

we are not having thoughts about kicking a soft-drink machine. that would probably cause us little discomfort. the thoughts tend to hook into what we treasure most and that is why the bring us to our knees. as terrible as they are, it shows you what you value most in life: your children. your biggest fear would be to harm them. and that is why you have the thoughts. this was the case for me. my thoughts were about harming my children too. why? because out of anything in this whole world, i would fear harming them the most.

it was encouraging to hear that your boss gave you kinds words and that you had a productive day at work yesterday. do your best to live out the days. until the better ones come. and they will.

hang in there.

dave

1996 - .5mg Ativan as needed, 7.5mg Remeron daily2008 - .5mg Xanax, Ativan discontinued, Remeron continued2012 - .5mg Xanax, .25mg Ativan 3x daily, Remeron continued2/2012 - Jumped from Remeron, continued .5mg Xanax .25mg Ativan 3x daily4/2012 - Began rapid taper of .5mg Xanax .25mg Ativan 3x daily6/2012 - Jumped from Xanax and Ativan, voluntary hospitalization followed7/2012 - 2nd voluntary hospitalization, reinstated Remeron, bumped to 30mg, also given risperidone.8/2012 - discontinued risperidone, tried gabapentin, dicontinued gabapentin, Remeron 30mg continued10/2012 to current - tapered Remeron 10% every 4 to 6 weeks (sometimes more time) using liquid compound12/2014 - 2mg Remeron 1/16/2015 - 1.9mg Remeron 8/1/2015 -1.6mg Remeron - 03/1/2016 - 1.5mg Remeron - 1/2/2017 1.3mg - 5/7/2017 1.2mg - 5/13/2017 - syringe size change - 6/8/2017 - 1.1mg - 7/10/2017 - 1mg - 9/1/2017 - 0.9mg - 10/22/2017 - 0.8mg - 11/22/2017 - 0.7mg - 2/2/2018 - 0.6mg - 3/13/2018 - new compound pharmacy - 5/20/2018 - 0.5mg - 8/31/2018 - 0.4mg - 11/16/2018 - 0.3mg - 12/24/2018 - 0.2mg - 4/1/2019 - 0.1mg - 5/1/2019 - .05mg - 0mg achieved 2019-06-15. 🤞

I would love to have the thoughts of kicking a soft-drink machine. Decidedly. I hope there come some.

symptoms OCD

Yeah, that's ALL we need. More hallucinations and voices in our heads. We should all be screenwriters for horror movies.

Pug, this is similar to this film "a legend". There was also a doctor who treated cancer and gave some medicine to the people and they turned to be monsters, who came out only in the night and destroyed everything in the way.

symptoms OCD

Lol thank for that comforting image ;)

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Hahahaaaa, L&L. I was thinking the same thing.

Lol thank for that comforting image ;)

Hahahahahaha.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Pug, this is similar to this film "a legend". There was also a doctor who treated cancer and gave some medicine to the people and they turned to be monsters, who came out only in the night and destroyed everything in the way.

Like all the zombie type shows on tv now days...

I don't watch them but I have seen the adds and this is what I thought when I was watching one... Drugs and the idea that everyone needs one being pushed in schools these days will end up with people being so messed up... 

We will be the ones called the walking dead and all else will be safe with their brains in tact behind a wall... scared to death of us... I thought of other ways this has played out already... 

Crack heads and other drug addicts people are so scared of and see as less than human... 

Some where along the way some person who knew science made all those illegal drugs too... it all started with drugs. and somebody made them all on purpose and got rich selling them. Those makers of drugs are still behind the wall... all those good people don't suspect them... 

Ya I know sounds nuts but really it is happening... 

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)

Ben is again ill. As I did not have where to put him, so went to the nursery. Now I pray that they dont recognize he has a fever, because they send me him back and I can stay with him at home. Today again in the morning the thoughts were unbearable. Actually the whole me is unbearable. I am sure it stays like this. That is a pity that here in Austria there is not such an assissted suicide like in Netherlands. In other case I would do it. Because than it is for sure that nothing goes wrong. But like this it is terrible and I am also quite a coward to be honest, I am afraid that when it goes wrong than to be on wheelchair the whole life, this is even worse. Very bad situation. So I am going back to work. That is now the only thing that really gives me some feeling of satisfaction.

symptoms OCD

Sorry for this "positive message", it is only for me too much. It is again already better.

symptoms OCD

You are feeling better?

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Yes, Joanna, thank you. I am just at the moment on such a place, where noone would like to be. I hope you are feeling better and that you are stabilizing soon.

symptoms OCD

Thanks Martina xx

I decided that when I come 45 mg I will make a break of two-three weeks that the brain can better heal.

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina,

Are you seeing a psychologist to help you get through this? I know it is hard, but if you keep reinforcing the avoidence behaviour, you will make you anxiety worse. Are you seeing a psychologist to help you get through this? Would you consider doing Mindfullness class to help you with the anxiety? Do you have the support of your family? Siblings? You did not have this before the medication and it will pass. Beleive that the love for your children will get you through this. Easier said than done, but cheep at it one day at the time. It is good that you can work. Keeps your mind off troubling thoughts.

DRUG HISTORY:

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Sometimes playing games can help. I play Candy Crush and it is great because it is a thinking game. The only trouble with that is that after a while I feel like eating candys!:)

DRUG HISTORY:

I know I have to start to look for someone who helps me with the children for this time and a psychologist. I will look for these persons. It is only I have so less time. The whole day I am at work. Then when I come home the children always want my full attention (maybe also because Benny is starting to have fever) and yesterday I had also to prepare things for two trials where I have receivables but I did not get any money. Normally it would not be a problem but these days I also feel a bit tired to be in a full force. But thank you for asking, I know there is still a lot to be done.

symptoms OCD

Now I was reading Mentalhealth daily and there is even written that most people upon withdrawal experience mood swings and unwanted thoughts. I am sorry for this expressions, but these doctors are really pigs.

ttp://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/08/06/lyrica-withdrawal-symptoms-duration/

symptoms OCD

Lol yes pigs they are..x

• Moderator Emeritus

I decided that when I come 45 mg I will make a break of two-three weeks that the brain can better heal.

Hey Martina, I'm glad you've decided to hold for 2-3 weeks.  I think you will find that it helps immensely.  I suggest that you do it sooner, and more frequently, and not at a given number.  This isn't a numbers game - not in time, not in milligrams.  Your brain may decide to go wobbly (it already has) long before you get to 45 mg.

Rhis's Start Small Listen to Body Taper Plan

I know you are in a hurry to get off - but - if you go too fast and crash, then you are not "meeting the deadline," and may actually delay your healing.

The slowness of slow tapers 

A slow taper, is actually the fastest way to the goal.  And it doesn't hurt as much.  Harm Reduction is what this site is all about.  Making sure you are able to take care of the children, or work, or just survive the intrusive symptoms of withdrawal.

The other thing to note is that, as you approach the half-way mark - if you are going slow and stable - you will notice the sun coming out, the twinkle of a star, the tingling of a windchime, the brightness of your baby's eyes.  So half of this taper-time, you are feeling much better than when you started.  

You won't be in hell forever, and really, a slow taper is the fastest way out of hell.

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

JanCarol, with your approach you are most probably right. I was most probably wrong.

symptoms OCD

Martina, I soley agree that most doctors are pigs. You pay the money and get nothing in return. Just go slow with tappering. It is hard when you are on medication that is making you feel worse and yet you still have to continue taking because you don't have the option of stopping. You have to get off the medication slow you don't have a choice. You will make your self worse.

DRUG HISTORY:

I would so much like to go somewhere swimming with my children through the weekend. Here is so beautiful spa called Blumau which was made by very known architect called Hundertwasser (he lived for a long time in New Zealand), but it is 3 hours via train there and if I come in the evening at six o clock home, than it does not really have a sense to travel still for 3 hours only for a weekend. I dont know. I like very much swimming. And there is such a good food there.  The last time when we were there Benny broke a table lamp in the apartment, they said it was such an ecological "green soil" lamp, so I had to pay 350 EUR only for the broken lamp. The most important was that Benny was satisfied. He found out how it sounds when it goes broken.

symptoms OCD

Actually I realized that in the last I dont speak about anything other only about children. I am sorry if it is already boring. I am sure that there exists also an other life other than children. It is funny, I remember that my last time when I went somewhere out for the bar or discothek, it was four years ago. It was actually in New York. It was such a bar which was on the highest floor of some house, it was open air, there were flowers everywhere and it had a very nice view on all the skyscrapers. Everything was lit as it was in the night. It was very romantic. I hope that in the time I get healthy and also that I start again to the society.

symptoms OCD

With children we decided to do a weekend trip to the spa. I hope they take us to the train with the twin stroller

symptoms OCD

No I like hearing all your stories Martina..:). For myself, even although I cannot seem to get joy of anything at the moment somehow I enjoy reading what you or other people enjoy funnily enough!