SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ Martina23: Lyrica

Martina23

19 hours ago, Martina23 said:

Today is also a bit lonely day. I was painting today for three hours- I was painting the naked woman with  breasts. Actually I was painting breasts and that for three hours. They are not yet great but I will continue tommorrow.

I will make three such pictures where there will be a lot of naked women mostly in colour and on the top  one only in pencil and in coal.

It will be called Cemetery of vain illusions.

So this was what I did today.

By the way, that sounds interesting.

1 year risperidone, 1 year olanzapine (10 mg). attempted first withdrawal cold turkey, failed. 2 more years olanzapine, switched to abilify which was very disruptive so attempted quitting cold turkey, failed. then 4 years amisulpride at 150 mg and about 3 zoloft at 150 mg. attempted withdrawal from both in 3 weeks, failed. reinstated zoloft and bridged to olanzapine (10 mg), successfully withdrew it over 10 months. tried withdrawing zoloft over 12 months, failed. bridged to prozac, at 40 mg,  now at 12 mg.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Martina23

• LoveandLight

• Pugknows

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Iatrogenesis said:

By the way, that sounds interesting.

Hi, hi, hi - for the men there are always naked women interesting:-)

I thought first that I will show the picture to everyone (I show always my "creations" on my facebook) but then I thought that maybe it is not such a good idea to put link to my facebook here - we never know who is looking here.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Just now, Martina23 said:

Hi, hi, hi - for the men there are always naked women interesting:-)

I thought first that I will show the picture to everyone (I show always my "creations" on my facebook) but then I thought that maybe it is not such a good idea to put link to my facebook here - we never know who is looking here.

Hahahaha, yeah. But the idea behind it is interesting as well.

Yeah, I guess that depends on your privacy setting.

1 year risperidone, 1 year olanzapine (10 mg). attempted first withdrawal cold turkey, failed. 2 more years olanzapine, switched to abilify which was very disruptive so attempted quitting cold turkey, failed. then 4 years amisulpride at 150 mg and about 3 zoloft at 150 mg. attempted withdrawal from both in 3 weeks, failed. reinstated zoloft and bridged to olanzapine (10 mg), successfully withdrew it over 10 months. tried withdrawing zoloft over 12 months, failed. bridged to prozac, at 40 mg,  now at 12 mg.

We try to discourage putting private information in posts on the open forum.  Like you said there are just too many people out there you don't want to get a hold of it. Sending it to each other via PM is a good private and secure way though.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

35 minutes ago, brassmonkey said:

We try to discourage putting private information in posts on the open forum.  Like you said there are just too many people out there you don't want to get a hold of it. Sending it to each other via PM is a good private and secure way though.

I dont want to send my private information to anyone 🙂

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

I am still a bit nervous today. I would be so happy if the world and the doctors would admit the harm they caused me. I sent again (on Friday) the hospital the futher evidence on Lyrica withdrawal and they just ignored it (I put also the manufacturor in  the copy). This ignorance makes me feel as if I am hitting a wall or if my activity would be senseless. No, it is not senseless. Just these people are not ok.

I like the song in this children' cartoon Yakari.

I feel also today somewhat lonely.

These autumn long lonely evenings are for me always so sad, they always  let me think on the past and on the things which I did not do so well.

symptoms OCD

I am going from the work home. At home I will be painting. Sometimes even when I see people in subway, I imagine how they would look like on the painting. These days are somewhat sad to me. I miss the purpose of these days. I would wish that there is a bigger change in my life, currently nothing happens. Only going from the work and to the work. I will tidy up today so that I can do a promotional video for my book and put it on youtube. I dont know how to do it, i have to put telephone so that it records me because  I will do that alone.

symptoms OCD

I am going to tidy up. My children are today so bad, made such a disorder, they destroy everything what comes into their hands. I am already so tired.I miss talking to someone. The whole time working -sometimes it is for me too much. It looks like in our house like Kevin at home.

Yesterday I fell down the stairs  in the the subway building in the city. We were in such a fun centre for children and they bought there such toys- dogs on batteries which barked and were moving their legs. And the children let the toy dogs barking in the subway and on the stairs. And two beggers came to me on the stairs if I dont feel nervous that these toy dogs are always barking. I moved, wanted to answer them, lost balance and fell down the whole stairs (maybe 50 meters long). The children were ok. I have a few blue spots but otherwise it is ok. I had quite luck.

symptoms OCD

I put a candle on the table. I tidied already up and have a few minutes for myself.

I could continue in my book but I am already tired. So I am laying on the bed and enjoy that I dont have to move even a bit.

Sending everyone positive energy

symptoms OCD

Yesterday I decided to send my book to Netflix, naturally everywhere there is written that "they dont take unsolicitated books". Why is it that everywhere they take only solicitated things? This is everything already only about connections but not about the art. I dont say that my book is a diamond but I think they should read and decide based on what is good not what is solicitated

symptoms OCD

Today I feel so sad. I have a feeling that my life doesnt have so much sense. I am trying - with Lyrica, with my book, with painting and everywhere I get ignored. Everywhere the only thing what is important are connections, to be "inside the group". Everything comes me closed as if they said poor people should stay where they are and get only poorer.

I think I am useless in life.

symptoms OCD

3 hours ago, Martina23 said:

Today I feel so sad. I have a feeling that my life doesnt have so much sense. I am trying - with Lyrica, with my book, with painting and everywhere I get ignored. Everywhere the only thing what is important are connections, to be "inside the group". Everything comes me closed as if they said poor people should stay where they are and get only poorer.

I think I am useless in life.

Turn that frown upside down martina 🙂.your preaching to the choir M ,I have many of the same thoughts ,its ok to have down days,your human not a manufactured robot than comes out of Hollywood .you seem to have a caring heart just block the ills of the world from it when it gets to overwhelming .

Peace to you Matina . 

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

@powerback

You have talent for writing PB. I like what you write. I know we all may have the same thoughts. For me this talking to all of these people that dont listen (like hospital, Netflix) causes to feel pain. I feel so non-existing. I guess I am not in the right country, or it is not the right time.

I actually like much more that you came to the previous option and try to get rid of venlafaxine. I was a bit afraid of you adding Prozac. It complicates things. I wouldnt look for a solution in another pill if I were you. Just tell yourself you will manage it whatever comes, you are stronger than the drug, you were born drug free and so you will live. It just takes resolution and a lot of struggle but you will manage it at the end of the day.

symptoms OCD

On 9/9/2018 at 3:48 PM, Iatrogenesis said:

Hahahaha, yeah. But the idea behind it is interesting as well.

Yeah, I guess that depends on your privacy setting.

Iatrogenesis, how are you?

symptoms OCD

32 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Iatrogenesis, how are you?

I'm okay, thanks. And you?

3 hours ago, Martina23 said:

@powerback

You have talent for writing PB. I like what you write. I know we all may have the same thoughts. For me this talking to all of these people that dont listen (like hospital, Netflix) causes to feel pain. I feel so non-existing. I guess I am not in the right country, or it is not the right time.

I actually like much more that you came to the previous option and try to get rid of venlafaxine. I was a bit afraid of you adding Prozac. It complicates things. I wouldnt look for a solution in another pill if I were you. Just tell yourself you will manage it whatever comes, you are stronger than the drug, you were born drug free and so you will live. It just takes resolution and a lot of struggle but you will manage it at the end of the day.

He actually only postponed it.

10 minutes ago, Iatrogenesis said:

I'm okay, thanks. And you?

He actually only postponed it.

I dont know. I feel actually ok, how I said a bit non-existent. I am currently at work. Do you have still some withdrawal problems or are you working also?

symptoms OCD

49 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

I dont know. I feel actually ok, how I said a bit non-existent. I am currently at work.

Sorry about that, Martina. What PB said. That's a nice video he posted. Sometimes zoning out can be necessary.

49 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Do you have still some withdrawal problems or are you working also?

Oh, I work from home. Yeah, the insomnia thing won't relent, well - actually it has, but I pushed myself too hard trying to maintain a proper circadian rythm and had to updose, so now I'm holding again.

But I have shifted the drug taking time to morning and this seems to have helped, now I seem to be able to sleep for 6 hours without waking up, which is fantastic given the 2 hours I had to suffer just recently.

But I honestly don't know if it's going to stay this way. When I started at 40mg, actually the opposite seemed to have helped, taking the drug before sleep. Either this change has to do something with how the lower

dose of the drug is metabolised (whatever), or sadly, it's just some fluctuation. I don't really know, but the previous 2 weeks were a bit torturous.

15 hours ago, powerback said:

I liked this short video Matina ,we might feel alone but we are far from it .

This was nice video PB. You wouldnt believe but somewhat I feel better. So I am going to pick up my children from kindergarten. Much luck.

symptoms OCD

I would so much like to go to the Paris.Now there is this children story in the TV Ratatouille, and there is such a beautiful scenery about Paris.

symptoms OCD

It's a nice city, but has rather badly polluted air and a lot of people are tense and irritable.

I guess the drivers, mostly. The traffic can be a nightmare.

31 minutes ago, Iatrogenesis said:

I guess the drivers, mostly. The traffic can be a nightmare.

Have you been already in Paris? I have never been there. Sometimes I like these Disney stories for children. The most Dumbo. I liked this video from PB. It disturbs me that here is everyone so indifferent. I even wrote the Slovak president about this Lyrica, how these companies manipulate the studies, if he can help, it was already two months ago, I realize that till this day I got no answer. Everywhere I write noone answers me. Yesterday there was one study in the Slovak newspaper how many percent of money from EU will be stolen or doesnt come where it should in Slovakia (will be "lost" on the way), it was more than 50%. Everybody wants just to steal and the general welfare of the society doesnt interest anyone.

symptoms OCD

44 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Have you been already in Paris? I have never been there. Sometimes I like these Disney stories for children. The most Dumbo.

Yes, I've been to Paris :). As a child. I visited the Paris Disneyland. Well, the air pollution situation is obviously much worse there now. Bad compared to some other European capitals (but not Warsaw).

44 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

I even wrote the Slovak president about this Lyrica, how these companies manipulate the studies, if he can help, it was already two months ago, I realize that till this day I got no answer. Everywhere I write noone answers me. Yesterday there was one study in the Slovak newspaper how many percent of money from EU will be stolen or doesnt come where it should in Slovakia (will be "lost" on the way), it was more than 50%. Everybody wants just to steal and the general welfare of the society doesnt interest anyone.

I've read about the corruption in Slovakia. The murder of Jan Kuciak. But as you're saying, this happens elsewhere as well. That's free-market capitalism for you. These people only care about one thing in life - money. It's quite absurd.

5 hours ago, Iatrogenesis said:

Yes, I've been to Paris :). As a child. I visited the Paris Disneyland. Well, the air pollution situation is obviously much worse there now. Bad compared to some other European capitals (but not Warsaw).

I've read about the corruption in Slovakia. The murder of Jan Kuciak. But as you're saying, this happens elsewhere as well. That's free-market capitalism for you. These people only care about one thing in life - money. It's quite absurd.

I agree I ,george orwells 1984 is nothing on how mad it is in today's world ,he had great insight into future and the  human condition .

We are constantly given robs to break our own backs in our society.

Never mind millions of euro ,ide hust love to well enough to enjoy a quite life.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I am happy  that now I always get some post. Once from PB, then from Iatrogenesis. It is a good feeling. There were times when I felt quite alone, now there is always something to look forward to 🙂

The neighbour above is again pouring water on my balcony. I told him already twenty times that he shouldnt do it because I paint there. Till now no understanding from his side.

i am now cooking fish with salad, I love this salad with a lot of vegetables and a smelling cheese. It is my favourite food. 

symptoms OCD

I spoke today with my mother and she said if I dont accept that situation with pharma companies (that they sell poisonous products) I will only destroy my life. I got very angry. Maybe she is right but I refuse to accept that the right way is always weakly put the head into the sand and pretend that the problems dont exist. How can someone live such life? 

I must admit that this mothers stupid talk brought me in quite a big frustration. If I could I would give up everything. If I could I would lie in the bed just laying in the bed full of frustration looking into empty space and give up everything. My mother was for me always very toxic. I shouldnt talk with her at all.

symptoms OCD

Today I was thinking about our members who didnt endure withdrawal and died and I felt sad.

symptoms OCD

How many, then? Approximately?

Funny, now I wanted to write that I checked my thread if someone  wrote me, and it was empty. 🙂

1 minute ago, Iatrogenesis said:

How many, then? Approximately?

So, now it is not empty.

How many? There is a thread for this somewhere on the site. 5 or more.

Today I again bothered Healy and it is still no. I hope that when enough talking would take place that once it will be yes. I wouldnt go to court without him. 

symptoms OCD

So terrible. Yeah, too bad about Healy. He's done some good research. Is he still too busy?

1 hour ago, Iatrogenesis said:

So terrible. Yeah, too bad about Healy. He's done some good research. Is he still too busy?

Yes. He said: "I am overcommissioned"

I already proposed to him that if he is too busy I will write it by myself and he can put stamp on it. But I dont know why he didnt want it 🙂

I will write him each month, hopefully he will change his opinion.

symptoms OCD

1 hour ago, Iatrogenesis said:

Actually I was so closed in my "fight against the doctors" that I realized I  didnt ask you how is it going with your withdrawal? Is it already better with your sleep? I wonder also if PB is  better. Now I will go painting. 

symptoms OCD

39 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Actually I was so closed in my "fight against the doctors" that I realized I  didnt ask you how is it going with your withdrawal? Is it already better with your sleep? I wonder also if PB is  better. Now I will go painting. 

Thanks for asking! Well, I've been able to sleep well for 3 days. So yeah, it's better at the moment. I mean, I still wake up several times a night, but I've been able to fall back asleep the 3 past days every time. There's a bit less tension I guess at the moment (though it fluctuates, really).

I do really want to be able to be consistently getting enough sleep as I get lower, because those doses are harder to get off. So I've been trying different things, but to little effect.

I am sending everyone a song, for everyone who has a clear heart and is a good, honest person

symptoms OCD

I was today painting. I thought about all who struggle here today, I feel now ok, I got again big telephone bill but actually my life is now ok.

I decided that I will start again making sport daily. Maybe I am now going making sport.

I wish everyone beautiful Saturday and much happiness

Take care of yourself

symptoms OCD