Martina23

Martina23: Lyrica

Martina23

So the lawyer was not very wise. He said that failure of uninformed consent is no failure. That is not true. But he was at least honest. He said he lost 90% of such cases as 90% of doctors stay always on the side of the doctor. Here in Austria there is no Breggin. So he said he wouldn't do that on my place.

Martina23

I dont know why Healy doesn´t want to help me. I asked him already so many times. I think it wouldnt do him anything bad to write me a short expert statement and for me it would mean a world. He always refused. Why are people like this? They can help but they wouldn´t do. He would help only Goetzsche. So for the famous people he helps for the normal people he will not move a finger. I think he is not a good man. I think he is not interested to help people. He is only interested to help himself. I will do my best if he helps or not. But honestly I dont understand such people.

powerback
1 hour ago, Martina23 said:

He is only interested to help himself. I will do my best if he helps or not. But honestly I dont understand such people.

Exactly Martina ,don't take it personally. He has he's own life and agenda .most humans do.

I totally commend your battle but I think you should also purge your pain through your painting and express it this way .

I totally understand you but they don't have the ability to feel this torture and what pain  it brings .

Healy would probably only put he's weight behind a massive class action law suit .

He just sees trouble

.this has nothing to do with you personally ,please understand the difference.

in the future when I'm well I will find a way to express this pain and agony for me and all my friends and peers that have helped along the way . 

Martina23

Hi all,

I am still so angry about this attorney. In some way I feel guilty for being so one-sided that I speak only about these things and dont give my time to people as pb said but I can not other as that's me. Why have the people to go to attorney if he knows nothing. This man didnt know anything about filing deadline, he started to persuade me that informed consent doesnt exist and I am guilty as I took the medicine even if they lied to me and on the leaflet there is not even that it is addictive. And for this he wants 300 EUR pro hour. I am dashed, is it the word for it?  I heard it first in my fair lady and it fit me here. Hopefully it is not something other than it should be. And also that Healy (I know what pb said) is so bad. Sometimes I a am already so tired from the most people - almost everyone thinks only on himself. Today there was such a beautiful muslim woman in the subway. I must do something that I can paint people outside, in the subways, so real people.

Carmie

Hi Martina, 

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. I think it’s best to focus on healing ourselves though, instead of continuing to try and get justice. You have been struggling so much trying to get justice. I think it’s best to find inner peace within ourselves. 

How are your symptoms at the moment? Sending hugs your way🤗🤗

Martina23
1 hour ago, Carmie said:

Hi Martina, 

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. I think it’s best to focus on healing ourselves though, instead of continuing to try and get justice. You have been struggling so much trying to get justice. I think it’s best to find inner peace within ourselves. 

How are your symptoms at the moment? Sending hugs your way🤗🤗

Hello Carmie  I am fine. And you? I was so happy that you wrote me. It is always such a good feeling to get post. My symptoms are mostly now good. Only now and then I still get intrusive thoughts but now I can live with that. The intensity is now much less than on the beggining. But still somethimes these intrusive thoughts can surprise me. My imagination doesn't function at all till now. Maybe therefore I am painting, to get access to my imagination. I guess I am somewhat bitter. When  these authorities dismissed my complaint without even seeing it, I thought I will faint at that moment. I can not take it at all. I can not just let go of such injustice. I would like to try but if we dont get justice what can we believe on on this world? I want to let go of it but I can  not all my deep principles of justice and democracy are against. 

But I hope you are well. Are you still making art? I sold my first painting, I didnt tell you. But I know there are better painters like me.

Carmie

I’m so glad you’re doing fine Martina, 

It’s always good to hear when people are doing well. So, are intrusive thoughts your only symptom now?

How wonderful that you’re painting now. Art is amazing isn’t it? I love creating things. Keep it up! That’s great you sold a painting, you must have been over the moon. I only create arts and crafts for fun, and to give as presents. I’m no expert, but I love doing creative things. It’s a great distraction through withdrawals too. 

Sending hugs🤗

ChessieCat
15 hours ago, Carmie said:

I think it’s best to focus on healing ourselves though, instead of continuing to try and get justice. You have been struggling so much trying to get justice. I think it’s best to find inner peace within ourselves.  

Hi Martina,

I agree with what Carmie wrote.

There comes a time when we have to acknowledge that we have done all that we can do. 

From the Alcoholics Anonymous Serenity Prayer:

accept the things I cannot change

the courage to change the things I can

the wisdom to know the difference

Trying to fight a losing battle is only going to continue adding stress.  There comes a time when we have to realise that we have done the best we can and we can do no more.  And even when we stop trying to fight, the next step is to not let it keep eating away at us.  That only causes us to become bitter.

Martina23

I quit my job. I couldnt continue anymore. As I saw how my complaints by the Austrian authorities were dismissed (complaints about Pfizer and doctors), I couldnt imagine to continue working in a state which betrayed me. Why should I work on prosperity of the state who didnt care for me and my prosperity and even dismissed my fair claim with no knowledge, with no effort? I couldn´t anymore. Austria is not a democratic state and I dont want to live and work for a non-democratic state. So I quit. I couldnt other.

Martina23

I was so afraid these last days. This lawyer I had one meeting with him started to send me letters with everything possible even if I didnt ask for any service. All lawyers here have a fee of 300 EUR +VAT. It was also everything wrong what he wrote. I had to write him 5 times that I will not pay it as I didnt order any service. I guess he understood because today he confirmed me that he got my emails.  I hope that I dont get a big invoice. I put also advertisement to the public advertising portal that "I look for the cheapest lawyer in the whole Vienna". I am curious if someone writes me.

I feel quite well. My mental symptoms are quite good. I promised my children that from my first check for my first painting we will buy lego for them. The check was for 260 Dollars and I promised that everyone of them has half of the amount. I am looking forward when they buy something nice.

I like people on surviving antidepressants, I am happy that I have you. I hope everyone is well.

Martina23

Today I feel so lonely. Everything is so bad. Somethimes you find out that your friends are not really friends. I asked the family who I thought that are my friends (who have millions) if they could not give me 10.000 Eur so that I can sue these doctors at the court (they caused me brain damage). They said they wouldnt do it, the man part even said that there would be no contra service. It is such a little amount if they have so much money and that they would not give you even if it is for valuable cause. I am very sad about. Actually I realize that I have no friends at all - I can not remember at last time anyone who would mean it good with me. It is sad. I will survive but every human being would wish that he/she has some people to rely on.

The positive is that in such a case I can move and I wouldnt feel pain leaving Austria. The most important thing is that we love each other with children and that I can paint.

ChessieCat
9 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

10.000 Eur

That's the equivalent of nearly $15,000 Australian dollars.  That's nearly the same amount as I receive in unemployment benefits in 1 year.

ChessieCat

There comes a time that you need to accept that you have done the best that you can.  If you don't do that, you will probably become a very bitter and miserable person.  It's time to let go and get on with your life the best you can.

ChessieCat

Even if you did have the money to go to court, it doesn't mean that you would win.