mammaP

Technical support and bug reports

bubbles

Hi, what does it mean when you try to send a pm and the message says they can't receive messages? Cheers, B

Altostrata

The person has either turned off their personal messaging or their pm Inbox is full.

bubbles

Thanks Alto

drugged

I've been trying to edit my signature to more accurately describe my previous experiences with venlafaxine but I keep getting the message that I have to many lines.  I've edited it several times and even decreased it to fewer than 12 lines but still get the error message.

mstimc

How do you "Like" a post?  Can't find that option anywhere!

• Like 1

manymoretodays
Posted (edited)

I just liked yours.  Do you see that heart icon on the left  right lower side of my post?  Just tick that.

And thankyou mstimc for mentoring.  Like, like, heart, heart.  :wub:B)

Hmmm.....might take a minute for it to show up.  Anyway.....that's where it usually is.  I don't see it.......yet.......on my post.

Oh doh, maybe because I can't like/heart my own!

Edited by manymoretodays
huh? right lower side

mstimc

Ok, now I thing I may be losing it..literally!  I don't see the heart icon on anyone's posts!?

image.thumb.png.9f8ac57d0d873f322f8e41f8a2c0cbbf.png

manymoretodays
Posted (edited)

What kind of device are you posting from?  Idk, though.  Maybe someone else will.  I just merged that from introductions to here, for now.  I'm sure others would like to know too, if having the same difficulty.  So.......stand by.......for greater minds.......

I just moved the issue here. B)  @mstimc

Edited by manymoretodays
moved again, added @

mstimc
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, manymoretodays said:

What kind of device are you posting from?  Idk, though.  Maybe someone else will.  I just merged that from introductions to here, for now.  I'm sure others would like to know too, if having the same difficulty.  So.......stand by.......for greater minds.......

I just moved the issue here. B)  @mstimc

Thanks!  Geez, its bad enough having OCD, but when there's not button to click--Auuugh!😭

Using a laptop with Windows...

Edited by mstimc

Altostrata
On 1/2/2020 at 6:10 AM, drugged said:

I've been trying to edit my signature to more accurately describe my previous experiences with venlafaxine but I keep getting the message that I have to many lines.  I've edited it several times and even decreased it to fewer than 12 lines but still get the error message.

You are limited to 12 lines. Your signature is currently 11 lines. Please try again and report back if you have problems. Thank you.

Shep
On 1/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, mstimc said:

Ok, now I thing I may be losing it..literally!  I don't see the heart icon on anyone's posts!?

Maybe a visual will help, mstimc. Please see the screenshot below and follow the red arrow. 

like-button.jpg

mstimc
50 minutes ago, Shep said:

Maybe a visual will help, mstimc. Please see the screenshot below and follow the red arrow. 

like-button.jpg

Thanks!  But all I see on my pages is "Quote"
image.thumb.png.1a65bf9a801f09c70911babeefbf0e88.png

Shep
On 1/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, mstimc said:

Thanks!  But all I see on my pages is "Quote"

Mstimc, please try using a different browser and let us know the results. If that doesn't fix the problem, I'll submit a ticket to tech support because it's likely a bug on their end and I'd like to get that fixed. 

mstimc
2 hours ago, Shep said:

Mstimc, please try using a different browser and let us know the results. If that doesn't fix the problem, I'll submit a ticket to tech support because it's likely a bug on their end and I'd like to get that fixed. 

Hi Shep

I tried on Firefox but no luck! 😥

Shep
17 minutes ago, mstimc said:

Hi Shep

I tried on Firefox but no luck! 😥

Thanks, mstimc. I've submitted a support ticket to see if this issue can be resolved. 

mstimc
Just now, Shep said:

Thanks, mstimc. I've submitted a support ticket to see if this issue can be resolved. 

Gracias!

Shep

@mstimc When the Mentor group was set up, the "reaction" feature wasn't turned on, so that's why the "like" button wasn't visible for you. Sorry about that, but I've turned it on, so you should be good to go now. Please let me know if this solves the problem. 

• Like 1

mstimc
3 minutes ago, Shep said:

@mstimc When the Mentor group was set up, the "reaction" feature wasn't turned on, so that's why the "like" button wasn't visible for you. Sorry about that, but I've turned it on, so you should be good to go now. Please let me know if this solves the problem. 

Way cool--thanks!

• Like 1

wantrelief

Hello!  I am not receiving email notifications when I get PMs and neither is the person I have been communicating with (and we had been before) so I know it isn't just something with my account/email.  I am wondering if there is a glitch causing this?  Thank you in advance for your help!

Altostrata

We'll verify this and fix it if necessary.

wantrelief

Thank you!  🙂

Shep
On 5/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, wantrelief said:

Hello!  I am not receiving email notifications when I get PMs and neither is the person I have been communicating with (and we had been before) so I know it isn't just something with my account/email.  I am wondering if there is a glitch causing this?  Thank you in advance for your help!

I submitted a support ticket today and found out there were some email issues over the weekend, but they have been resolved.

Please post again if you find that there still are problems. Thanks. 

wantrelief
On 5/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, Shep said:

Please post again if you find that there still are problems.

Hi Shep,

I wanted to let you know that the notifications started working normally but then stopped again so the problem appears to be back. 

Thank you for your help!

wantrelief

@Shep:  Sorry to keep bothering you.  I just received a notification so now it is working again. 

Shep
14 hours ago, wantrelief said:

@Shep:  Sorry to keep bothering you.  I just received a notification so now it is working again. 

No worries, wantreflief. Thanks for reporting this. It's helpful to know if anyone is having technical difficulties. Glad to know the notification issue is resolved.