SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ 302zoloft

302zoloft

• Administrator

Welcome, 302zoloft.

I was hesitant to start the sertraline again because of how I had been feeling the past two weeks and having not taken any for over a week, so I took 20mg fluoxetine. Today has been much better and I feel more like myself. My appetite has improved.
I think when I see the psych on Monday I will ask to go on to medication again and retry tapering down next year. I can't afford to be anything but myself at the moment; had three weeks off work, want to enjoy our new house and my engagement and have a holiday coming up in June. I think I need to better prepare for the taper; find a supportive doctor, get liquid form, go to the gym, maybe do some meditation courses etc. I just want to be armed next time as I dnot want to feel like this again. Slight step back but for the best I think. And won't not come off in the future, but enoughs enough right now and I need to be back on track. Thanks for all your help. Will let you know how I get on with my appointments next week if you like.

I am confused. You took one dose of 20mg Prozac? When did you take the 25mg sertraline?

It takes at least 4 days of consistent dosing for one of these drugs to reach steady-state in your bloodstream.

Since you felt well taking 20mg Prozac, my guess is if you took 5mg Prozac consistently, you would have some relief from your withdrawal symptoms. If I were you, I'd take it for several months, then taper off very gradually using a liquid.

If you take 20mg Prozac, my guess is that within 4 days, you will feel it's much too strong for you. I am favoring Prozac rather than sertraline because you had an immediate good result from Prozac.

It's true, sometimes people find a single dose of Prozac does the trick -- but my guess is those people have much milder forms of withdrawal syndrome.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 302zoloft

• Altostrata

• Fresh

• cymbaltawithdrawal5600

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry that you have taken a turn for the worse. I hope you manage to have a fairly peaceful day at home with your Mum.

Let us know how things go tomorrow.

In my thoughts.

Love from Flowers xxx

15 yrs on 20 to 30 mgs CITALOPRAM.  MAY 2014 Increased to 40 mgs per day.SEPT/NOV 2014 tapered in 6 weeks down to 10 mgs as per Dr instructions due to violent nightmares/palpitations.Given Noctamid (lormetazepam) to help with anxiety. On average took 2mg per day for 8 weeks.No taper was advised.DEC 2014 WD severe. Nervous tic in eyes and limbs, muscle pain,fluct  temp, weakness, dep and anxiety, nausea, giddy, unstable when walking. Different Dr suggested taking 20mgs CIT. BROMAZEPAM 3mgs up to 3 x daily for anxiety.DEC 9 2014 Updose CIT to 30mgs. Only taking BROMAZEPAM in emergency.DEC 31 2014 Settling at 30mg CIT - helping with depression. No Brom for 2wks.Found SA.APR 2015 Trying to stabilise on 30mgs CIT.  JAN 2016 Started Cit Taper reducing by 5% per month.  28.5 mgs 
FEB  Taper held bereavement. APR Taper resumed 27mgs . MAY 25.50 mgs .  JUNE 24 mgs .  JULY I stupidly mixed up my BP meds with CIT. Consequently took no CIT for 3 days and doubled my BP meds. Waiting for the fallout....Holding for a while until any chance of repercussions have abated. SEPT taper resumed to  22.5 mgs . OCT 21 mgs .NOV 19.95 mgs DEC crashed. 2017: FEB 3rd updose to 20.5 mgs to try to stabilise.FEB.switched over to 75mgs of Venlafaxine XR for 3 weeks.Too stimulating so switching back to Cit. 12 March 37.5 Ven and 20 Cit. 21 March 18mg Ven 20mg Cit. 4 April 9mg Ven 20mg Cit. Xanax .50mg when needed.  13 April 0 mgs Ven, 20mg Citalopram. Xanax .50 mg per day. 5 May reinstated a small amount of Ven to stabilize  1 mg twice a day. 20 mg Citalopram at night. Xanax .25 mg twice per day.Other Meds: Losartan (BP)Started 1993 at  50 mgs at night.  Seretide (Asthma) Started 1996 at 1 puff twice a day. Jan 2019 Antibiotic Ceclor 500mgs twice a day for bronchitis and  Atrovent 2ml capsules twice a day for asthma. Finished the course of both Jan 17. 

XANAX  Jan 27  - Feb 3 2019 Failed Valium Crossover.   Feb 14 2019  Updosed Xanax by .0625  Feb 17 2019 Decreased Xanax by .0625. Back to .50mg daily.  Update Xanax 28.2.20 tapered to .1250 mg 8am .25 mg midnight. Update Xanax 11.8.21 tapered to .25 mg at night. 

Current Meds 28.2.19: CITALOPRAM  20mg  taken at midnight. VENLAFAXINE  .9 mg twice a day at 8am and 10pm.  XANAX .50 mg split into 4 doses per day. 10am .0625mg / 2pm .1250mg/ 6pm .0625mg / midnight .25mg.Update 10.8.22 .25 mg at night.  LOSARTAN 50 mgs taken at midnight.  SERETIDE 1 puff taken at 8am and 10pm.   7.7.19 VENLAFAXINE UPDATE: Started tapering 10% every 4 weeks. Currently .4 mg twice a day at 8am and 10 pm.  2.9.19 .36 mg x 2. 1.10.19  .32 mg x 2. 26.11.19 .29 mg x2. 26.12.19 .26 mg  x 2. 23.1.20  .23 mg x 2.  20.2.20 .21 mg x2.20.3.20  .19 mg x 2. 21.4.20 .17 mg x 2. 19.5.20 .13 mg x 2.  18.6.20 .11mg  x 2 .18.7.20.10 mg x 2.1.9.20.09 mg x 2. 30.9. 20 .08 mg x 2. 1.11.20 .07 mg x 2.  2.12.20 .06 mg x 2.  8.1.21 .05 mg x 2.  4.2.21 .04 mg x 2. 9.3.21 .03 mgx2.  7.4.21  .02 mg x 2.  9.5.21 .01 mg x 2.  21.6.21 .01 mg x 1.  11.8.21 ZERO!

I didn't sleep well last night. Most of today I have been really upset and agitated.

I'm nervous about tomorrow's appointment and really wish I knew what to do. As I see it there are two options; go back on a lower dose of sertraline or ride this out. I don't know which one scares me more. I have tried not to take much Valium today as want to be chemical free. I did need it desperately yesterday. Still at my parents as don't want to be home alone and my fiancée needs to recharge after the last three weeks. I'm scared of the start up symptoms of taking sertraline again. I'm also scared of not knowing how long this will last if I try to ride it out. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's appointment. I really didn't know things could get so bad. I have an amazing life and just want to get back to it; not be this blubbering, agitated mess I currently am.

50mg daily Zoloft (Sertraline) since March 2011 (For Panic Attacks/Anxiety)
25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 
Thurs 29th jan; took a one-off dose 20mg fluoxetine in an effort to get rid of withdrawal side effects
Sat 31st jan; in desperation took one off dose 50mg sertraline. Got very anxious and spiraled, so was given 5mg Valium to take every four hours for the weekend until psych appt mon
Mon 2nd feb; psych told me to take 75mg venlafaxine and 1mg lorazepam three times a day
Tuesday 3rd feb; took 12.5mg sertraline and 1mg lorazepam but couldn't take it the full day as instructed by doc.
Plan to follow advice from here and take 12.5mg sertraline daily. I also take b vitamin complex and omega fish oils daily (stopped fish oils and b vits 4th feb as advised. Continuing with 12.5mg sertraline)

• Administrator

302, please answer my questions above. Thank you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Sorry; yesterday I took one 50mg dose of sertraline because I was so desperate and thought I needed to go back on it. I had awful agitation, anxiety, racing thought, insomnia at night and dry mouth.

I took one 20mg dose of Prozac on Friday.

The psych has said not to take anything other than Valium until I see him. But I am limiting the amount of that I take.

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 
Thurs 29th jan; took a one-off dose 20mg fluoxetine in an effort to get rid of withdrawal side effects
Sat 31st jan; in desperation took one off dose 50mg sertraline. Got very anxious and spiraled, so was given 5mg Valium to take every four hours for the weekend until psych appt mon
Mon 2nd feb; psych told me to take 75mg venlafaxine and 1mg lorazepam three times a day
Tuesday 3rd feb; took 12.5mg sertraline and 1mg lorazepam but couldn't take it the full day as instructed by doc.
Plan to follow advice from here and take 12.5mg sertraline daily. I also take b vitamin complex and omega fish oils daily (stopped fish oils and b vits 4th feb as advised. Continuing with 12.5mg sertraline)

• Administrator

There was still Prozac in your system when you took the Zoloft yesterday. You may have gotten too much serotonergic stimulation.

This could set you up for an over-reaction to any serotonergic drug.

Please consider a low dose of Prozac, perhaps 5mg, taken consistently or, if you will, 12.5mg Zoloft.

Your doctor may think a higher dose is better, but we have seen people having problems with that.

Some people are saying that switching to Prozac isn't a good idea? I am reluctant to start sertraline again and Wouk prefer Prozac for the longer half life. But someone posted a link in one of their replies on this thread about all the bad things to do with Prozac?

I literally felt like I had a meltdown yesterday morning. It was only an hour or two after taking the sertraline though?

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

You had too much SSRI in your system yesterday.

Usually, we figure reinstating a low dose of the original drug makes more sense than switching. Switching to Prozac or any other drug has more risk; you know how you react to Zoloft. Zoloft also comes in a liquid form for tapering.

But since you threw the Prozac in there and felt better, it seemed that it might work for you.

There's no way to predict what will work. It's up to you. Just please think of lower, rather than higher, dosages because your system is probably sensitized now.

I don't think I can ride out the withdrawal with nothing and definitely need to reintroduce. Have written everything down and will take it with me tomorrow to see what he says. Thank you so much for your time and advice.

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

Unless he is an extraordinary doctor, it's unlikely he will be informed about reinstatement, withdrawal syndrome, or tapering.

Please be prepared to use your own judgment.

Whether it's Prozac or Zoloft, you may wish to request the liquid form of the drug so you can titrate (go up gradually).

Ok. Thanks again. Hopefully update tomorrow with some good news.

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

Psych says I'm depressed and anxious due to a genetic predisposition and has prescribed me 75mg venlafaxine to taper off in time.

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Moderator Emeritus

What do you think about that 302 ?

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

I sat in his office in tears. I asked why I didn't restart sertraline and he said because you clearly don't agree with it as this is how you react to coming off it.

Really scared about starting something new.

St. John's wort?

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Moderator Emeritus

I totally understand that you're scared to try something new.    This is a bit of a crap-shoot.     If you still would prefer Prozac to venlafaxine , are you able to let him know that  in a calm and clear way?     Or see another doctor?   The 20mg Prozac did have a significant impact  for you , which is a good sign.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

He says that's his recommendation. He can't force me but that's his opinion. I tried. Even tried to get back on the sertraline and he wouldn't have it. So angry. I've seen three doctors and now one psychiatrist. I need to get back on track as been off work four weeks now and can't stay off much longer. So looks like tomorrow I start venlafaxine which he says will get me back to "normal" and then I can taper off that....

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

I sat in his office in tears. I asked why I didn't restart sertraline and he said because you clearly don't agree with it as this is how you react to coming off it.

Really scared about starting something new.

Well, this doesn't make any sense at all!!!!!!!!

If I were you, I'd get a prescription for Prozac (or Zoloft, your choice) from another doctor. Any doctor can write the prescription.

Do you have any Prozac or Zoloft left?

I have lots of Zoloft. How much should I take???

When I took the 50mg sat I had bad bad anxiety and difficulty sleeping.

He said to change as I have a bad start up reaction so it obviously doesn't agree with me and how badly I am coming off it. I think.

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

But he did say I could taper off venlafaxine

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

You can taper off anything.

The question is, what's going to stop your withdrawal symptoms and not cause a bad reaction?

50mg Zoloft may be too much for you -- but you took it on top of the Prozac.

I might try 10mg Zoloft. See this topic Tips for tapering off Zoloft (sertraline) for information about how to take a small amount by making it into a liquid.

But if he's going to support me on a taper off ven then in a better position?

He says sertraline out of my system now so just start ven and should notice a change within the week. I did say about my brain being used to sertraline and modelled around it and now he's talking about going from an ssri to snri which effects the seratonin and none ephedrine (sp?!)

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

It's completely unpredictable what will happen with a new drug. Very few psychiatrists know anything about withdrawal syndrome or tapering, does your current doctor seem knowledgeable in these areas?

Your nervous system may be sensitized, that is why we suggest starting with the drug you knew.

Whatever you try, I would try a very, very small dose first, in case your sensitized nervous system reacts badly.

I'm going to try and do what you say; 10mg of sertraline. For a few days? If that works great, if not then relent and go on venlafaxine?

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

It takes at least 4 days for a dose to reach steady-state in your bloodstream. If you don't have an immediate bad reaction, I'd give it at least a week.

Even a slightly good effect is a good sign that it will help more over time -- which can be weeks or months. Then you'll be in a better position to taper from that small amount.

Do you think I could cut my tablet in to quarters? It might vary slightly, but just till I can get scales or a syringe??

I took the sertraline on sat and felt awful but today there's a quarter in my system and I feel more like me.... What do you think?

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Administrator

Did you already take a quarter?

No; I took 25ng which is half of my normal does for seven weeks. But then three weeks ago I got really low. Why did that happen?

If I start in 10mg what happens if I seceb weeks of happens again; does that mean go up or go down?

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

Sorry; I took 50mg Saturday out of desperation. So there must be a quarter of that in my system now? And I feel good. Best I have since Friday...

But if I start on ten mg what if in six weeks I go funny again. Does that mean I need more or less? What should I ideally have done those weeks ago after I got bronchitis and the 25 mg which had worked for me for six weeks stopped working?

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

Hi 302zoloft,

It kind of sounds like we are going through the same things. Last January I reinstated at 10mg prozac I went into withdrawal after getting off Zoloft also a couple months prior to getting on the prozac. I was able to switch to prozac 10mg as my reinstatement and be fine within a week. I stabilized and then tapered over 9 months from 10mg. Now I have to say from experience that I was fine for two months after stopping Prozac and now I am in withdrawal again. So I still experienced withdrawal even with a longer half life. Although withdrawal is still uncomfortable it is not nearly as bad as it was the other times I tried to get off and we into withdrawal. So don't expect to not have any withdrawal from Prozac. It is still quite uncomfortable. :( I recently tried to reinstate with Lexapro which I had taken before but my body is used to Prozac so that went very bad. I began having panic attacks and became very very sick. Like throwing up sick from trying to reinstate on Lexapro. So reinstating by switching does not always work out as well as reinstating with the original medication. It is possible switching while still stable would work better. I have done that too. I just switched Meds stopped taking one abd started the other abd I didn't have withdrawal. I did that when I was on lexaoro the first time. Anyway so if trying a lower dose of Prozac isn't helping you may need to go back to zoloft until stable and then either taier extremely slow from that or you could try switching after being stabilized. It is trial and error and everyone is different. I feel for you completely. I'm in a similar boat. I'm wondering if I shouod ride things out or try reinstating on a small dose of Prozac since that's what my body was used to. But I'm scared of things going bad like the Lexapro ordeal. Anyway I hope you figure it out soon abd start feeling better! :)

I started out on zoloft 50 mg or 20mg (can't remember at that point) and was on it for a few months then decided I didn't want to take it because of the side effects so I cold turkey'd it and then was miserable and reinstated and all my symptoms went away and I felt normal. Stayed on it for a while tried lexapro 5mg for a month or two instead to see if I had less side effects. Then switched back to zoloft 20mg I think and weaned down to 6mg and jumped off too soon because it supposedly wasn't a "therapeutic dose" and was told it would be ok. Then I was going through withdrawal again so I reinstated again after about a month I switched to prozac because it's easier to wean off of supposedly. Weaned off over 9 month from 8mg Prozac. Then two months after stopping it on September 2, 2014. I went into withdrawal.

18 months off as of March 2, 2016

• Moderator Emeritus

That sounds like a good plan 302.  - 10mg sertraline daily and reassess after 1-2 weeks.   I'm pretty sure that you won't "go funny again" in six weeks  , because the going funny was the withdrawal setting in.

You should notice an improvement in as little as a few days , even if it's only slight.

I suspect that it only looked as though the 25mg for 6 weeks was "working".     In fact you were beginning to withdraw from the drop from 50mg to 25mg.  ( That's a huge decrease in only seven weeks.) The WD effects didn't set in  for six weeks.      Then stopping the Zoloft for 8 days , then taking it on alternate days , has further destabilized you nervous system.

You need a chance to recover.  Your best bet is to stick with your plan at the moment.    I'm really pleased to hear you feel a little better today.

xxx

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

Me too that means maybe there's hope for me! Lol. And I never want anyone to suffer like this

I started out on zoloft 50 mg or 20mg (can't remember at that point) and was on it for a few months then decided I didn't want to take it because of the side effects so I cold turkey'd it and then was miserable and reinstated and all my symptoms went away and I felt normal. Stayed on it for a while tried lexapro 5mg for a month or two instead to see if I had less side effects. Then switched back to zoloft 20mg I think and weaned down to 6mg and jumped off too soon because it supposedly wasn't a "therapeutic dose" and was told it would be ok. Then I was going through withdrawal again so I reinstated again after about a month I switched to prozac because it's easier to wean off of supposedly. Weaned off over 9 month from 8mg Prozac. Then two months after stopping it on September 2, 2014. I went into withdrawal.

18 months off as of March 2, 2016

Ok, I've taken 12.5mg sertraline this morning. I am praying this works because it's been three weeks of hell and I need to go back to work and be me again.

If it doesn't help does it mean I go up to a higher dose? Time really isn't on my side!

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Mentor

Well done zoloft, stick with it.   Try that dosage, and dont be frightened to up it to the 25mg, but dont be in a hurry, take it steady.

Hugs  

(My recommendation, dont touch venlaxafine, that is a horrible drug.  The devils tic tacs..... it is a newer drug, and horrific).

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

I'm so scared guys. Im scared that actually I should be on medication and can't be without it, I'm scared of taking 12.5mg and it not working so having to spend more time at home alone which doesn't helo, I'm scared that I could go downhill like I did after six weeks of 25mg, I'm scared that I have drugs in my system and no medical support. I'm scared of doing the wrong thing. Do not like being here; just want my lovely life back. I wasn't wven that bothered about coming off the sertraline, just figured may as well start it sooner rather than later due to wanting kids one day (2/3 years away) and didn't want to have to rush this.

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015 

• Moderator Emeritus

It will be okay 302.    The fears are part of the withdrawal package.   In spite of being scared , you've made a decision and you're going to stick with it for at least a week.

In the meantime , do try not to dwell on your predicament if possible.

Use whatever distraction techniques work for you - TV , relaxation/meditation cd's , walking , a bath , anything.    At least you give your mind a little break while you concentrate on something else.    I like to watch animal clips on you-tube , check out the dancing Chihuahuas.   

Try to eat even of you don't feel like it - your body needs good nutrition at the moment.

I hope you're sleeping as I write this . . .  see you tomorrow.

Fresh

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

It's so hard though :(

I feel sick a lot so barely manage a banana or dry toast. Evenings are always better. It's snowed here to might take a short walk. Need to go shopping anyway later on.

My head is spinning. I feel exhausted. So glad my other half is home. No sleep for me until tonight (ten hours)

25mg since Nov 2014
0mg since 21st Jan 2015