SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

antidepressantsNoMore: Pristiq cold turkey 2.6 years later

antidepressantsNoMore

Yeah I'm going to stay on it for a while. It is helping with all my symptoms making it easier to function. We'll see. That is all for now.

Thanks for your concern.

trintellix 1 mg and rexulti .5mg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• antidepressantsNoMore

• Altostrata

• oskcajga

• InvisibleUnless

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Of course Saphris will have to be tapered, like any other psychiatric drug.

Please update your signature.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Yeah I'm going to stay on it for a while. It is helping with all my symptoms making it easier to function. We'll see. That is all for now.

Thanks for your concern.

Unfortunately, your story is less of a recovery story and more of a "stabilization on a powerful antipsycotic" story :( 

I hope you don't stay on the antipsycotic too long.

Please let us know how you do.

• Administrator

Good point, osk.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Unfortunately, your story is less of a recovery story and more of a "stabilization on a powerful antipsycotic" story :(

Yep.

Puts me in mind of "out of the frying pan and into another frying pan" but of course, ymmv.

Drugs don't work.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

• Administrator

When did you start taking Saphris, and why??

You can't talk about succes while taking psychiatric drugs.....

4 years aprox. on 150mgs.Effexor for situational major depression.No AD before.
Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months.

Tapered Quetiapine,Xanax in the last 18 months.NO med of any kind anymore.
First 3 months off acute w/d
Protracted w/d ever since.
Symptoms:Anxiety,anhedonia,insomnia,tinnitus,PSSD

04/13/2014 Awful Relapse.Recovered fairly fast.

3 years and 4 months off.

waves and windows.Very much recovered.

November 2015,health issue.Setback.

By the looks of things (i might be wrong) he 'recovered' from withdrawal by starting 5mg Saphris. This is no recovery imo

Was on Citalopram 20mg since Feb 2008 - switched to Paxil 20mg in August 2010

Tapered way too fast in April 2012 by skipping days. Taper completed in 6 weeks

Tried prozac 20mg for 3 days - felt spaced out, not better.

Tried 30mg Cymbalta for 2 days. SEVERE ADVERSE REACTION

Antidepressant free since 14 August 2012

Birth control on and off during this time - Last taken 18 June 2017 - Morning after pill 

Started mainly using 0.5mg Xanax beginning 2016 for severe panic attacks and anxiety due to trauma

Xanax on and off never more than 0.5mg at a time, never taking it 3 days in a row - used sparingly 

6 Years antidepressant free - Still in severe withdrawal with over 60 symptoms

Severe setback started May 2018 with no let up to date. Developed many new symptoms like tremors, inner vibrations, insomnia, visual distortions and dr/dp are 100x worse, i have severe sensitivity to movement, My dizziness and vertigo got worse and it now feels like im constantly rocking on a boat, my anxiety is sky high, suicidal idiation is back, i feel extremely brain damaged 

According to his signature, he has been on and off several different meds in the last 10 years without tapering so he has probably been experiencing wd symptoms for some time (hence the reason for going back on meds).

Anxiety is a symptom of withdrawal and of autonomic nervous system destabilization and this person's doc very helpfully gave him a powerful antipsychotic to manage his anxiety, off label usage, of course. Of course it will manage anxiety, it dulls all of the emotions by changing body and brain chemistry.

As Alto requested, you should change your signature to reflect continuing use of psychotropic medication so those reading your 'recovery story' get the full picture and can make their own judgements.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

• Administrator

I would like to hear from antidepressantsNoMore about why the Saphris?

• 4 weeks later...

Saphris is a beast of a drug to come off, I'd be looking at trying to discontinue now if you can

MEDS HISTORY

2004 hospitalized for acute alcohol induced psychosis and started on my psych drug merry-go-round.2004-2006 SSRI > SNRI Merry-go-round finally settled on Effexor. Also was started on Risperdal in 2004 but switched to seroquell after I had a bad reaction to it.2008. Was switched from Effexor to pristiq, Also managed to successfully Quit Seroquel Cold Turkey.Asenapine- 5mg- August 2014 ~ May 2015. Was put on for Social Anxiety, was great at first then started developing disabling side effects, did a rapid taper and so started my withdrawal nightmare...

MEDS CURRENT

Pristiq-100mg ~ Currently holding

Olanzapine- 3.75mg May 2015 ~ Currently tapering by -.06mg per week (Jan 2016, 3.5mg  ~Feb 2016 intractable insomnia updose to 3.75mg)

Quetiapine- 50mg June 2015  ~Dec 25 2015 Quit cold turkey. ~(Feb 6 2016 hit with intractable insomnia - reinstated 50mg.)

August 2016 : Became destabilised after messing around with cutting doses, trying THC oil etc eventually stabilised,

Held doses for 5 years.

January 2022: Hit poop out, struggling to get more than 3 hours sleep, been one week straight of pure hell, praying to hold on. 

I would like to hear from antidepressantsNoMore about why the Saphris?

Sorry, I was off here for a while, just checked back.

I'm on saphris because my OCD has been so bad it caused psychotic symptoms. This had been going on for sometime, about five years this October. My OCD or Pure-OCD is horrible, so Saphris has helped a lot.

I am also taking 5-HTP 50 mg. Does anyone know if there is an interaction between 5-HTP and Saphris? I tried to look up online to see if there is an interaction and it doesn't say so.

By the looks of things (i might be wrong) he 'recovered' from withdrawal by starting 5mg Saphris. This is no recovery imo

saphris doesn't have much to do with wd of prestiq ct. IT actually has to do with my battle with OCD specfically Pure-OCD. If you are not farmiliar with it, you know nothing about it. I have been dealing with this prior to starting prestiq especially for the last five yrs or so. Saphris helps the paranoia that Pure-O has caused which is distressful as hell.

I've had symptoms of pure-OCD/generalized anxiety disorder long before EVER touching anti-depressants. While anti-depressants aren't the greatest thing and W/D is a nightmare, they can't be blamed for everything especially my genetics/environment.

• Moderator Emeritus

What happened aNM? In May you were getting therapy for the OCD

From your introduction thread http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8462-☼-antidepressantsnomore-pristiq-snri-wd-cold-turkey-26-years-later-updates-did-stopping-cold-turkey-cause-severe-social-anxietylow-self-esteem/?p=151921

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

So now that my A/D WD is almost finally over, I decided there are some other underlying issues which have been affecting me pretty bad during the past five years.

There was a long time when these symptoms were under control, but I have come to the conclusion that I have an issue with Pure-OCD or OCD like intrusive thoughts which cause distress.

I also have been experiencing a lot of worrying. I know WD made these things worse but I finally realize I need to get help for it so I am going to call a therapist today.

In order for me to reach my full potential, I need to get help so that is what I am going to do...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:11 PM

I found a therapist so I am going to see how it goes...

How did it go from getting therapy to agreeing to take an anti-psychotic medication like saphris? It has a horrible list of side effects:    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/saphris-side-effects.html

How have you been feeling since you started taking it?

Are you taking 5mg once or twice a day?

I am also taking 5-HTP 50 mg. Does anyone know if there is an interaction between 5-HTP and Saphris? I tried to look up online to see if there is an interaction and it doesn't say so.

Drug Interaction Report

5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) Saphris (asenapine)

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1-10727,3168-13988&types[]=major&types[]=minor&types[]=moderate&types[]=food&types[]=therapeutic_duplication

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

i am sorry you have taken this option. Is it an informed option?

Personally i believe that OCD is a major player in withdrawal syndrome. ..that i might add can last for years....after several years use it may not be over in one year. IT can go on for many years. Look at my sig.

Did the doctor inform you of side effects of this drug? Like Tardive Dyskinesia.

I am sorry it has come to this.

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

Yes, I am going to go off saphris after 2 weird episodes with breathing. I've only been on it for 6 weeks but I'm stopping. I drank literally 1 beer and had weird problems breathing. So I'm in the process of going off it. Thanks everyone for your support.

What happened aNM? In May you were getting therapy for the OCD

From your introduction thread http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8462-☼-antidepressantsnomore-pristiq-snri-wd-cold-turkey-26-years-later-updates-did-stopping-cold-turkey-cause-severe-social-anxietylow-self-esteem/?p=151921

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

So now that my A/D WD is almost finally over, I decided there are some other underlying issues which have been affecting me pretty bad during the past five years.

There was a long time when these symptoms were under control, but I have come to the conclusion that I have an issue with Pure-OCD or OCD like intrusive thoughts which cause distress.

I also have been experiencing a lot of worrying. I know WD made these things worse but I finally realize I need to get help for it so I am going to call a therapist today.

In order for me to reach my full potential, I need to get help so that is what I am going to do...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:11 PM

I found a therapist so I am going to see how it goes...

How did it go from getting therapy to agreeing to take an anti-psychotic medication like saphris? It has a horrible list of side effects:    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/saphris-side-effects.html

How have you been feeling since you started taking it?

Are you taking 5mg once or twice a day

Once daily, but I'm going off it. Yeah, there are too many side-effects. My OCD intrusive thoughts literally lead to psychosis so that's why I was put on it.

• Moderator Emeritus

How are you planning to stop taking it?

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

• Administrator

aNM, how are those symptoms different from the Pristiq withdrawal symptoms?

For this to be in the Success Stories forum, you need to describe your recovery from withdrawal syndrome.

Otherwise, this seems to be an ongoing saga with drugs.

How are you planning to stop taking it?

I've only been on it for 2 months, but I'm weening myself off it.

• Administrator

aNM, please summarize the withdrawal symptoms you had from Pristiq and how they went away. Which faded first? Did anything in particular aid your healing?

We ask people to summarize this information in their success stories because, although you may have recounted them in detail elsewhere, we want to hear the wisdom you've gained in hindsight. People might not get this from reading your Intro topic.

aNM, please summarize the withdrawal symptoms you had from Pristiq and how they went away. Which faded first? Did anything in particular aid your healing?

We ask people to summarize this information in their success stories because, although you may have recounted them in detail elsewhere, we want to hear the wisdom you've gained in hindsight. People might not get this from reading your Intro topic.

Wd symptoms were as followed:

first, brain zaps, dizziness, lightheadness

second panic attacks lasting a few months, feelings of fear

third dizziness continuing, eye floaters

fourth personality changes, agitation, rage, sadness, depression, insomnia, tiredness all day

fifth eye floaters continuing, feelings of intense fear not as bad as (second)

sixth eye floaters

wisdom is don't stop ssri, snri, tca or any rx CT, always tamper. I knew it and I did it anyways.

things that helped healing: mindfullness, prayer and religious teachings (faith), magnesium and vitamin c. Magnesium is my favorite, mag. oxide powder form, exercising, drinking a lot of water and rest. Anything to relax the mind, body and soul

My protractive withdrawal issues are from Pristiq... Any common thing form people who have withdrawal from pristiq?

Starting taking Anafranil when I was in 8th grade for OCD. I only took it for about one year. I had no withdrawel coming off as a freshman in high school. 

Then started various SSRI's my first two years of college. I felt side effects from all different meds but they were still prescribed by docs.

2010-Finally landed on lexapro for about one year and I noticed cognitive issues while on it.

Taper quickly off and felt very depressed for around four months. Was put on 50 mg Pristiq and symptoms got better but still had depression to a certain degree. Started getting severe issues from Pristiq so I tapered off over a four month period and have been dealing with withdrawal and healing from withdrawal since.

I was on Pristiq for about 2.5 years and then tapered off in the fall of 13'.

I am currently taking:

-255mg of gabapentin (holding for now)

-10 mg viibryd (holding for now)

-5 mg buspar (2.5 in the morn and 2.5 at night) (I weighed out half a tablet and it weighed about .053 on my scale so I started measuring it out to .050 with a nail file morning and night. That was my first cut. Beginning of December was when it was made). 

Glad to hear your discontinuing the saphris antidepressantsNoMore, let us know how you go with the taper, I wish I had have found this site 12 months ago before starting it.  

MEDS HISTORY

2004 hospitalized for acute alcohol induced psychosis and started on my psych drug merry-go-round.2004-2006 SSRI > SNRI Merry-go-round finally settled on Effexor. Also was started on Risperdal in 2004 but switched to seroquell after I had a bad reaction to it.2008. Was switched from Effexor to pristiq, Also managed to successfully Quit Seroquel Cold Turkey.Asenapine- 5mg- August 2014 ~ May 2015. Was put on for Social Anxiety, was great at first then started developing disabling side effects, did a rapid taper and so started my withdrawal nightmare...

MEDS CURRENT

Pristiq-100mg ~ Currently holding

Olanzapine- 3.75mg May 2015 ~ Currently tapering by -.06mg per week (Jan 2016, 3.5mg  ~Feb 2016 intractable insomnia updose to 3.75mg)

Quetiapine- 50mg June 2015  ~Dec 25 2015 Quit cold turkey. ~(Feb 6 2016 hit with intractable insomnia - reinstated 50mg.)

August 2016 : Became destabilised after messing around with cutting doses, trying THC oil etc eventually stabilised,

Held doses for 5 years.

January 2022: Hit poop out, struggling to get more than 3 hours sleep, been one week straight of pure hell, praying to hold on. 

Glad to hear your discontinuing the saphris antidepressantsNoMore, let us know how you go with the taper, I wish I had have found this site 12 months ago before starting it.  

Yeah, luckily, I've only been on it for a few months so I'm already down to 2.5 mg. I'll be off it soon. Yeah, I had issues breathing on it, maybe it was an allergic reaction but it scared the crap out of me. It happened four times, and then I finally said enough and decided to stop.

My protractive withdrawal issues are from Pristiq... Any common thing form people who have withdrawal from pristiq?

I didn't understand the meaning of your last sentence. However, pristiq withdrawal was a killer for me. I really do not like anti-depressants.

Antidepressantsnomore, I know someone who was on Saphris and had the same weird breathing problems. He said they were very scary and experienced some of the same problems when he stopped the drug. I hope you are able to get off of Saphris with no problem.

2001-04 Polypharmacy to include Paxil,Celexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Depakote, Ambien, Geodon, Valium, Ativan, Haldol

03/04-11/04 Abilify

11/04-05/07 CT Abilify Non symptomatic

6/07 took Valium, began to experience altered reality and physical symptoms of withdrawal from Valium.

07/08. Abilify 2 mg, 12/08 Abilify 1 mg, 03/09 Abilify 0 mg, 03/08-06/11Altered reality but fully functional

10/12 hospitalized, Invega Depot, 2 shots discontinued, severe insomnia

6/14-10/14 flexeril, discontinued, developed insomnia; 10/14 10 mg Doxepin I week, no help with insomnia; 10/14 Remeron for two days, paradoxical reaction

Present Risperdal 1mg, clonazepam 2 mg, Restoril 15 mg. Went from .5 to 1 to 1.5 to 2mg of clonazepam in 2014. Also in 2014, tapered from 2 mg risperdal to 1.5 (fairly slowly but still too fast) and had to up dose back to 2 mg. Got liquid risperdal and started from 2 mg again.

Antidepressantsnomore, I know someone who was on Saphris and had the same weird breathing problems. He said they were very scary and experienced some of the same problems when he stopped the drug. I hope you are able to get off of Saphris with no problem.

I am almost done and the breathing problems are gone. It was caused by an allergie reaction to saphris. It is one dangerous drug no doubt.

• Administrator

Yes, that sounds like a bad reaction to Saphris.

What is your OCD like?

Yes, that sounds like a bad reaction to Saphris.

What is your OCD like?

bad intrusive thoughts, it got so much it lead to bad depression, pretty much psychotic depression, so that's where the saphris came in. I'm in therapy and looking for other ways to manage it. Keeping busy is a good way. Magnesium like I have said before does help a lot.

my doctor put me on inositol to help manage WD OCD. it is in the vitamin B family. you have to start low since it can cause gastrointestinal issues. it may be worth looking into. 

on 37.5 - 50mg zoloft/sertraline for GAD from 3/1996 to 4/2013 (17 years) 

too fast taper from 1/13-4/13

my doctor put me on inositol to help manage WD OCD. it is in the vitamin B family. you have to start low since it can cause gastrointestinal issues. it may be worth looking into. 

yeah i tried it. I head 18 g daily is effective for OCD. It work for the first six months then once I stopped, the anxiety and OCD was three times as worse. I bought some Swanson Premium Ashwagandha off Amazon. I heard it is a great herb for anxiety.

The saphris w/d are almost all over. I can't believe I had w/d from only being on it for a few months. That stuff is heavy duty. The w/d symptoms are insomnia, waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety. Sucks.

I stopped the saphris everyone. The doctor gave me 60 .5 klonopins because the anxiety and insomnia from saphris w/d is hell. I don't even want to know what it feels like to be on that drug and stop its use after a few years. I really think it would have been worse than stopping SSRI'S.

The withdrawals from my anti-depressants that I stopped are over. However, I'm on Prozac (40 mg) for OCD. I've been on it for three weeks. The anxiety for the first month or so sucks so the doctor gave me a script of klonopin. It's really too bad this had to happen. I tried my best. I really believe I have a chemical or biological predisposition to mental illness and may be on and off these things for the rest of my life.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that this is the way it is and I have to learn to accept it. I know some of you are going to say "I'm coping out" but trust me, I tried. I have bad Pure OCD/anxiety issues. I need medication. I have tried every natural remedy out there and while some help, I still believe medication balances me out the best. I know there are side-effects.

Who else feels this way?

I'm so sorry that you are having to cope with this.  I know that it can be very distressing.

Have you ever looked into brain plasticity recovery?  I know there are several books on retraining the brain itself and these techniques seem to work very well on OCD.   I know that  UCLA in Westwood has an extensive department that is researching treating OCD through reprogramming.   Why did you stop the drugs before?  I would certainly look into this approach before reintroducing toxic chemicals to the brain. 

I hope that you can find a non-drug way to reclaim your life.

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-