Oceanrat: tapering Zoloft

Oceanrat

• Moderator Emeritus

For what it's worth, OR, I would opt for the mix of a 25mg pill and liquid for the balance.  Your system is used to have the delivery system be a "solid" that then gets absorbed into the system as opposed to a liquid that is more easily available and more quickly absorbed into the system.  I would think that the mix allows a slower introduction of the more readily absorbable medium into the body.

I think you will do fine either way and, given the uncertainties of compounding, this may well provide greater stability for you going forward.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oceanrat

• LoveandLight

• apace41

• Altostrata

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx Andy!!!!!!! Everyone has no idea how much I appreciate all the input and taking your guys time to help! It’s extremely kind! I’ll let everyone know in the next few days how I proceed. 

@apace41 Andy, I’m assuming there’s  no real way to bridge over to liquid+Pill from my compounding situation? Probably just gotta be switch?

17 years on Zoloft, 47 years old now

3 years on Ativan for sleep cold turkeyed in 2014

Reinstated after 1 week, cold turkey again 1 month later with phenobarbital. Dp/dr, intrusive thoughts, insomnia, depression, still able to work, exercise heavily, be a parent

After 4 months went to doc, wanted off of Zoloft, didn’t know risks, starting dose 100mg

Rapid taper, got down to 35mg in 6 weeks.  hit real real trouble, akathesia, terror, awake for 6 weeks, hospitalization, put me in 15 temazapam to put me asleep, transfered to some swanky ocean front place in Malibu Ca. Massive polydrugged, got sicker and sicker

10mg zyprexa for 5 months, then tapered

1000mg depakote for 8 months, 10 month taper

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Moderator Emeritus
4 minutes ago, Oceanrat said:

Thx Andy!!!!!!! Everyone has no idea how much I appreciate all the input and taking your guys time to help! It’s extremely kind! I’ll let everyone know in the next few days how I proceed. 

@apace41 Andy, I’m assuming there’s  no real way to bridge over to liquid+Pill from my compounding situation? Probably just gotta be switch?

Our pleasure, OR.  Hopefully, this will be a positive change for you.

As far as "bridging", based upon what you learned about the actual medicine weight in your compounded pills, I don't think you want to use them in any way and it would seem that you may well be effecting a small updose by switching to the new delivery system (given that the pills seemed to be running "lighter" than the 40mg with the one exception).  Assuming that to be the case, hopefully you have enough med coverage to avoid any "effective cut".  I would try not to worry about it too much and just go for the switch.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Administrator
On 1/30/2019 at 11:18 AM, Oceanrat said:

As I try and navigate a messy situation here. And figure out why my taper has gone so awry, I sent my compounded Zoloft to an independent lab for analysis (I know it’s extreme but when you’re suffering in this manner you go to extremes). I’m not saying all compounding places are this way, but here were my findings. The Zoloft was supposed to be 40mgs. I sent 3 capsules in, the active ingredient in 3 were:

not sure if that’s causing my problems, but wanted to share how far off they’re. Now I guess I attempt to bridge over to full liquid, but feeling , well not so confident . 

That is surprisingly various.

Not sure how sertraline is supplied, but if pharmacies can get it in a pure powder form, that probably would be more accurate than grinding tablets for compounding.

I agree with apace, I'd use the packaged 25mg tablet with the rest in liquid.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata That variance is problematic correct?

i do believe I’m gonna do Andy method, I’ll report back! Thank you!!

Reinstated after 1 week, cold turkey again 1 month later with phenobarbital. Dp/dr, intrusive thoughts, insomnia, depression, still able to work, exercise heavily, be a parent

After 4 months went to doc, wanted off of Zoloft, didn’t know risks, starting dose 100mg

Rapid taper, got down to 35mg in 6 weeks.  hit real real trouble, akathesia, terror, awake for 6 weeks, hospitalization, put me in 15 temazapam to put me asleep, transfered to some swanky ocean front place in Malibu Ca. Massive polydrugged, got sicker and sicker

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Administrator

That variation is too much for controlled tapering.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Oceanrat, 

I just wanted to say thanks so much for getting the compounded capsules analysed and reporting it on here, it’s really an eye opener. There’s quite a variance, isn’t there? Unbelievable!

I changed to compounding capsules last year, but then brassmonkey said it’s better to stick to the original tablets, so I’m doing a crossover to it now again. I’m almost there. I didn’t know at the time that compounding capsules weren’t accurate.

When I first changed to the compounding formula I went through about three months of waves as I knew nothing at the time about crossovers either. This time, going back to the tablet, I’m doing a crossover. It’s gone okay so far. I thought I’d have to deal with another three months of waves going back, but so far, so good.

Wishing you all the best.💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

Hi Oceanrat, I am so sorry you are dealing with this!  I have had the same problem.  I am having both my Viibryd and my CLonazepam compounded.  At one point I sent numbers to brassmonkey as the weights varied from...cant remember exactly...but about .217 to .271...in one of them and not as bad in the other but bad enough.  I could actually see that the capsules were filled to different levels!!  So, I called them a couple times and then I sent some of them back to them.  They told me that they were within their range which I was initially told was to be 3%...but when I sent them back they said 10%.  But the dose change would have been far greater than that if the lowest was taken one day and the highest another.  

In any case, after I did that they seemed to try a little harder and I have not had that big of a discrepancy...sometimes one capsule or so will be way off...I just put it aside.  If it happens again I will report it and send the capsules to whoever is in charge of these pharmacies.  They are never exactly the same but have been much better.

I too am trying to decide what to do.  I find the scale is not real accurate in that in jumps around now and if I keep one capsule out and weigh it now and then it is never the same and has changed up or down by .007 or .07? IDK what the measurement is except on the scale.  I am thinking about getting another scale.  

I have, also, been thinking about getting a .5mg Clonazepam tablet and then supplement the .4 with either liquid or .1mg compounded capsules.  

Just wanted you to know I sympathize.  Our bodies know when things are not right for sure.  But I had problems going from one generic to another as well, or from tablet to liquid etc.  It alll seems to be inconsistent which is frustrating.  gain, Im so sorry !!  Take care!💜

-Nardil 1976 < year, stopped. React to AD's. Klonopin .5BID 1990, 2.5mg til 2016

-Klonopin doubled Jan '16. Taper to 2.25mg May to Nov '16. Bad react to Lexapro, stop. React to Prevacid too, taper off. 

-November '16 Tapered .25mg Klonopin in hospital. Jan '17 started Viibryd, 20mg from Feb to June '17,     

-20mg to 10mg Viibryd from 3/25 to 6/10 2017, 12/15 10% Viibryd taper...back up next day

-Clonazepam 2mg to 1.85mg 4/14 '17 to end November; taper to 1mg Clonazepam in hospital 9/1 tp 9/14 '17

-Feb '18 Amiloride .25mg  5/18 off Amiloride d/t react. Clonaz compounded  

-4/27 '18 Viibryd 9.5mg, 6/11 9.0 mg, 1/27 '19 Viibryd 8.75mg, ; Clonazepam .2mg 530pm and .7mg 1130pm, Premarin .3mg 830PM CARAFATE QID 2/27/19 to 3/5/19

-July 6'19 1/2 10mg Claritin 230pm, stopped it about July 18, started Oct 11 '19, 

-7/27 Viibryd 8.5, 8/29 8.25, 10/24 8.0, 12/19 7.75, Feb '20 7.50, 3/20 7.25, 5/20 7.0, 6/20 6.75, 7/20 6.5, 8/20 6.25, 10/2 20 6.0, 11/25'20 5.75, 1/9/21 5.5, 2/23 5.25

-1015 AM Viibryd, vit D 4,000IU 130, 415 Clonazepam .2mg, 815 Premarin .3mg, 1015 Clonaz .7mg,

1115 3t fish oil+D 1145 Castor Oil 650mg(4) 1230 Carafate 1/2GM,Methylated B Vit  1/week,Reacted Mag prn

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, Rabe said:

I have had the same problem.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:03 AM, ChessieCat said:

Another member starting having issues after they changed to compounded and felt that there was something amiss with their doses.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:10 AM, ChessieCat said:

It might have been you!

So it wasn't you.  The trouble was I just couldn't remember who it was.  Really pleased that I now know that I had remembered correctly.  🙃

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update: obviously I’m in pretty rough shape etc. But I switched 4 days ago from my messy compounding situation, to 25mg Zoloft (generic) and 12.5 liquid Zoloft to make 37.5. It’s hard to navigate but is it “normal” to feel like I’m shot out of a cannon? My system and brain are really reved now, to put it mildly. I guess I’m wondering if it’s to be expected from the switch. I wasn’t able to “bridge” cuz the compounding capsules were so messed up. So I went directly. Any thoughts would be appreciated 🙏🏻

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Moderator Emeritus

8 minutes ago, Oceanrat said:

I wasn’t able to “bridge” cuz the compounding capsules were so messed up.

Switching without a crossover can be tough on your central nervous system, so what you're experiencing is to be expected.  It will shake out after a while but it's impossible to say when.

At four days, you're still early in the process.  Is there no way for you to do a crossover?  Even a partial crossover would likely be helpful.  Ideally, a crossover looks likes this:

3/4 old, 1/4 new for 3-7 days.

1/2, 1/2 for 3-7 days.

1/4 old, 3/4 new for 3-7 days

all new thereafter

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

It was kind of impossible to crossover for me, because the compounding dosages were all over the map, so crossover would have been a real blind mathematical problem 

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Moderator Emeritus
18 minutes ago, Gridley said:

Is there no way for you to do a crossover?

This was discussed at length on the previous page of this topic.  The current dosing was the best "we" could come up with.

28 minutes ago, Oceanrat said:

But I switched 4 days ago

It takes about 4 days for a dose change to get to full level in the blood and a bit longer for it to register in the brain.  Because of the inaccurate compounding doses, we don't know if/when you were getting more/correct dose/less.  But at least now you know that you are getting more accurate and consistent dosing.

Some members do find that things "worsen" for a while when changing drug form, which is why we suggest the crossover, which unfortunately, you were unable to do.

It might take a couple of weeks for things to settle down.  Hopefully you will start to feel some improvement soon.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

I really appreciate the help and feedback from everyone! Rough road. Powerful garbage has really been tough to navigate 

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

I wish I could just settle down, it’s like I’m being flushed with constant agitation and reved up

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Moderator Emeritus

Double check that you are taking the correct dose.

I am taking correct dose. I’m diligent about the numbers, after what I’ve been through. I truly appreciate this community!

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Moderator Emeritus

I was just making sure 😊

It could just be that the liquid part of the dose is getting into the body quicker than it's used to.

It's frustrating because we don't know what dose you were taking with the capsules.

There is possibility that, if the capsules had been higher than 40mg you have now made a reduction.  However, it may be that you had been taking less than 40mg (which to me seems more likely - but we just don't know) so now you have made an increase.

If you have made an increase, together with the liquid dose getting into the system quicker, that might account for the revved up feeling.  I suggest you keep notes for the next few days.  If the revved up feeling continues you might need to consider reducing by a small amount.

These are just my musings.

THANK YOU CHESSIE!!!!!! I love your musings!!

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Mentor
5 hours ago, Oceanrat said:

I wish I could just settle down, it’s like I’m being flushed with constant agitation and reved up

I had the same reaction when I went from hard pill to liquid without a crossover.  I'm not sure if my recollection is accurate but I think it took me three to four weeks to reach normal again.  The symptoms weren't intense the entire time, it slowly improved. 

Hang in there, you will settle down and when you do you will be happy you made the switch.

Rachel

I am not a health professional in any way.  I do not give medical advice.   Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a professional medical practitioner.

NEW INFORMATION FOR GABAPENTIN TAPER

April 29, 2022 900 mg to 800 mg (11%), May 29, 2022 800 to 700 mg (12.5%), June 20, 2022 700 to 650mg (8%), July 20, 2022 650 to 575 (12%), August 20,  575 to 500 (13%),  Sept 20, 2020 500 to 475mg (5%) Nov 7, 2022 475 to 425 (11%), Nov 21, 2022 500mg

Medications: Gabapentin, Prednisone 1.5mg a day, Cortisol Inhaler daily. 

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

Feb. 2016 to June 2016  - Was on 150mg Zoloft.  Put on Gabapentin at 900mg a day in 2016 due to antidepressant withdrawal. 

Quit Zoloft (Sertraline) June  2016,  reinstated 50mg of Zoloft July 2016.  From July 2016  to October 2016 went from 50 mg down 2.3 mg. I up-dosed in November 2016 to 12.5 mg. Held there until January 2017 when I started a much slower taper.

STARTING SENSIBLE  ZOLOFT TAPERING USING GUIDELINES FROM THIS SITE

Dec. 10 2016  - switched to Liquid Zoloft (Sertraline) @ 12.5 mg.   Jan. 4, 2020 1.875 mg (6.3%). Jan. 25, 2020 1.75 mgFeb. 29, 2020 1.625mg (7.10%).  Apr. 4, 2020 1.5 mg.  May 9, 2020 1.375 mg.  June 6, 2020 1.25 mg. (9.10%).  July 4, 2020 1.125 mg. (10%).  August 15, 2020 1.0 mg.  Oct 24, 2020 .875 mg.  Nov. 28, 2020 .75mgJan 16, 2021 .685mg (8.7%).  Feb 13, 2021 .62mg. March 12, 2021 .56mg.  May 1, 2021 .375mg.  May 29, 2021 .25mg. June 26, 2021 .0125mg. July 25, 2021 .065mg. August 22, 2021 .048mg.  October 2, 2021 .043mg.  October 10, 2021 .038mg.  October 23, 2021 .035mg.  October 30, 2021 .032mg.  Nov. 13, 2021 .030 mg.  Dec 4, 2021 .0285 mg.  Dec 11, 2021 .0265 mg. Dec 18, 2021 .0246 mg. Dec 25, 2021 .023mg. Jan 1, 2022. 0 mg. OFF COMPLETELY

Thank you Rachel!!!!! I appreciate the replies!

Still on 15mg temazapam

Start SSRI taper in jan.

current dose 40mg Zoloft 

15mg temazapam 

• Moderator Emeritus

I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time Oceanrat, 

Changing formulas without a crossover certainly ramps up all of our symptoms. Last year I went from water titrating my tablet to water titrating a compounded formula. I didn’t do a crossover because I didn’t know anything about it then, and I went through three months of waves, as I’ve mentioned before. When I went back to my original tablet I did a crossover and it was smooth sailing. Just know though that you will stabilise again, I did even when I didn’t do the crossover, it just takes time. You will get there. 

I’m still quite amazed that your compounded formula had such variance in each capsule. I’m so glad I’m back on my original tablet. 

Wishing you all all the best in your healing journey 💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• 1 month later...

How are you feeling now @Oceanrat?

Hopefully your symptoms have settled down by now and you're feeling better.

2005 St John's Wort / 2006-2012 Lexapro 20mg, 2 failed attempts to stop, tapered over 4.5 months in early 2012

January 2013 started Sertraline, over time worked up to 100mg

July 2014 Sertraline dropped from 100mg to 75mg, held for six months, slower tapering until 2019 22 Dec 3.2mg

2020 Sertraline 19 Jan 3.1mg, 26 Jan 3.0mg; 1 Mar 2.9, 7 Mar 2.8, May (some drops here) 24 May 2.5, May 29 2.4, June 21 2.3, June 28 2.2mg,  July 4 2.1mg, July 24 (or maybe a bit before) 2mg, early Nov switched to home made suspension; 29 Nov 1.8mg; approx 25 Dec 1.6mg)

2021 Some time in about Jan/Feb realised probably on more like 1.8mg and poss mixing error in making suspension; doses after 10 Feb accurate; 10 Feb 1.6mg; 7 Mar 1.4, continued monthly

10% drops until 1mg, then dropped 0.1mg monthly.

May 2022,0.1mg, now dropping 0.01mg per week

29 August 2022 - first day of zero!

My thread here at SA: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/1775-bubbles/page/21/

Current: Armour Thyroid

On 1/31/2019 at 3:18 AM, Oceanrat said:

As I try and navigate a messy situation here. And figure out why my taper has gone so awry, I sent my compounded Zoloft to an independent lab for analysis (I know it’s extreme but when you’re suffering in this manner you go to extremes). I’m not saying all compounding places are this way, but here were my findings. The Zoloft was supposed to be 40mgs. I sent 3 capsules in, the active ingredient in 3 were:

not sure if that’s causing my problems, but wanted to share how far off they’re. Now I guess I attempt to bridge over to full liquid, but feeling , well not so confident . 

Yikes! I have been having a lot of trouble with my compounded Pristiq . This is eye opening. 

Current Dose

0.5mcg Clonidine and 1.25 Diazepam PRN for treatment of iatrogenic hypertension. 

2010 .Prescribed Pristiq 100 mg in July by GP

2010 .Reduced to 50mg by splitting and weighing. Held at 50mg

2014. Reduced from 50-35 .Held at 35mg. 

2017. Taper from 35mg commenced using compounded Desvenlafaxine

2018. 23/06 13.5mg. 21/07  12.5mg. 25/08 11.5mg. 09/2018 10mg. 14/11 11mg (updose) 21/11 -12mg (updose)

2019. Still holding at 12mg and stuck. 

2020. January 2019 Prozac Bridge-- Prozac 2.5 to 10mg and

Pristiq 23rd Jan 6mg/ 27th Jan 5mg/ 28th Jan 3mg/ 30 Jan 0

Prozac 6th Feb 9.5mg. Vitamin D3 5000iu with K2

Magnesium Glycinate with Glycine and Passionflower  600mg 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Oceanrat, 

How have you been doing?💚