SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ LLiz: still not able to jump off mirtazapine

LLiz

LLiz's success topic is here:  lliz-i-dont-think-of-myself-as-being-in-withdrawal-anymore

I am very glad for all the help I have found on this forum!

I am now taking a very small dose of mirtazapine--only 0.28 mg, and I still have bothersome side effects (which are always present) in addition to withdrawal symptoms (which diminish with holds).

Has anyone else been unable to stop at such a low dose?

I have read that some people can never get off. How will I know if this is true for me?

Edited by ChessieCat
added link

On 30 - 45 mg mirtazapine for more than 10 years.

Tapered mirtazapine, ziprasidone, and dextroamphetamine (both added at some point to reduce mirtazapine side effects) since August, 2012, one at a time. Stopped ziprasidone in 2012, dextroamphetamine in 2013, mirtazapine in 2016.

April 1 2015 dose: 0.29 mg.

May 1 2015 dose: 0.28 mg. Although holding for only 2 weeks so far, feeling much better!

June 1 2015 dose: 0.275 mg. Needed to start withdrawing again because of adverse drug effect.

July 1: 0.23 mg. Aug 1: 0.16 mg. Sept 1: 0.14 mg. Oct 1: 0.12 mg. March 10, 2016: 0.08 mg. March 20: 0 mg.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLiz

• Hopefull

• Hibari

• Altostrata

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very glad for all the help I have found on this forum!

I am now taking a very small dose of mirtazapine--only 0.28 mg, and I still have bothersome side effects (which are always present) in addition to withdrawal symptoms (which diminish with holds).

Has anyone else been unable to stop at such a low dose?

I have read that some people can never get off. How will I know if this is true for me?

HI LLiz,

I got off the drug although it wasn't easy.  How long have you been at .28?  

Welcome by the way.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi LLiz

Welcome to the forum.  I am on a similar path to you although it has taken me longer to drop down off the mirtz and I'm at a higher dose than you at the moment.   

I have found that I have had to drop more slowly and hold longer at these lower doses.   Has that been your experience?

I'm also interested in what your ongoing adverse symptoms are, what happens when you drop and how your sleep is.

I haven't quite worked out what to do when I get right down but I'm sure I'll find a way

Dalsaan

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Was on 1.6 ml as at 19 March 2014.

Dropped to 1.5 ml 7 June 2014. Dropped to 1.4 in about September.

Dropped to 1.3 on 20 December 2014. Dropped to 1.2 in mid Jan 2015.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

DRUG FREE - as at 1st May 2017

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

Thank you, CS and dalsaan for replying!

To CS:

It is encouraging to hear you got off! How was it for you near the end?

I dropped to 0.28 mg for 18 days starting near the end of January . The withdrawal symptoms were intense and did not improve during that time, so I reinstated to 0.29 mg until three days ago. (The hold at 0.29 mg lasted eight weeks.) During the last two days, I have had very vivid dreams and more disturbed sleep, so I think my body noticed this drop already.

To dalsaan:

I have had some moderately serious adverse effects (hopefully over now), so my doctor thought I should go off as quickly as I could without causing too severe withdrawal. My usual method has been to drop small amounts frequently, usually every 3 to 7 days. When withdrawal symptoms seem to ramp up I hold. If things don't improve in a week or two, I updose slightly and then wait quite awhile before beginning to drop again. For one month, I was able to drop daily and felt increasingly better! But I used to drop by 1 mg at a time, then by 0.1 mg, and now by 0.01 mg, so maybe that is essentially the same thing as your experience of having to drop more slowly at lower doses. I am wondering if I will have to try to drop by 0.001 mg next, but have doubts about the reliability of 0.01 mg drops already. How do you decide when to make and how big to make your dosage drops?

My ongoing adverse symptoms are muscle spasms in many parts of my body and sedation / memory / cognitive problems which start soon after I take my dose and gradually lessen somewhat throughout the next day. When I drop, I get increased tinnitus, sleep problems, vivid dreams, nausea, itching, nerve pain, anxiety, much worse muscle spasms and memory / cognitive problems, not all of them with every drop. I know I mentioned memory / cognitive problems and muscle spasms as both adverse effects and withdrawal symptoms--I have had them since I went on mirtazapine, but they get worse when I make drops! I have no trouble getting to sleep, but often wake up too early. I probably get 6 to 7 hours a night and rest the remaining time. In your signature, you mentioned fatigue, memory and cognitive problems, still, too, at your minuscule dose! How do you respond to dosage drops? How is sleep for you?

Tapered mirtazapine, ziprasidone, and dextroamphetamine (both added at some point to reduce mirtazapine side effects) since August, 2012, one at a time. Stopped ziprasidone in 2012, dextroamphetamine in 2013, mirtazapine in 2016.

May 1 2015 dose: 0.28 mg. Although holding for only 2 weeks so far, feeling much better!

June 1 2015 dose: 0.275 mg. Needed to start withdrawing again because of adverse drug effect.

July 1: 0.23 mg. Aug 1: 0.16 mg. Sept 1: 0.14 mg. Oct 1: 0.12 mg. March 10, 2016: 0.08 mg. March 20: 0 mg.

• Moderator Emeritus

My sleep varies. I have to be really disciplined in my approach and discipline is not my forte! I think my memory/ cognition problems are a result of sleep deprivation, long term mirtazapine use and withdrawal. They are fairly consistent and ever present

I have muscle tension and headaches which get worse when I drop as does my sleep.

But, I'm getting there and you are too

Let's keep putting one foot after the other!

Dalsaan x

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

Thank you, Dalsaan, for the encouragement! Also, for describing your withdrawal symptoms. It has been hard for me to sort mine out sometimes. I also think that sleep deprivation is a major cause of memory / cognitive problems. I will be interested to see how you will manage your really low doses. Yes, let's keep plugging away at this!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi LLiz,

Welcome. I am also coming of Mitrazapine. It has not been easy, but I am slowly getting there. Don't read negative information in regards to mitrazapine, we are all different, and you will be able to get off it. The way I look at it, is that the brain functioned better with out it and there is no reason why the brain can not function with out Mirtazapine if you tapper slowly. I too have cognitive issues, memory problems and speech. I have experienced vivid and disturbing dreams since being on mirtz. Thankfully, I have not had it for a while. You will be fine , don't loose hope. :)

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

• Administrator

Hello, LLiz.

If you are not still getting those adverse effects from the mirtazapine, a nice long hold at .28mg-.29mg (.285mg??) might put you in a better position for the last leg of the decrease.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thank you, Hopefull, for your encouraging and *hopeful* reply! I read your introductory thread yesterday and see that you have not had an easy time of it. What dose of mirtazapine are you on now? How are you doing with the withdrawal?

Thank you, Alto, for your suggestion! I took 0.285 mg last night and feel better already--just sleeping more makes such a difference. I had not thought of going up to a value between the two doses. I think I very much do need to make a "nice long hold" now, especially since the pressing adverse affects are gone. I understand now, also, that it is not just a matter of getting the drug out, but that the brain and other parts of the body have to adjust for wellness to happen. I am definitely ready to have a time where symptoms can hopefully subside and I can do something else for awhile instead of dealing so much with mirtazapine withdrawal.

Following this topic with interest; I am having to reinstate even though I have managed to get no lower than 5.8 mg.  I am feeling discouraged, mostly from no sleep and crying at the drop of a hat!

However, I am encouraged to see all of you get so far down on it!  I hope I can get there some day.  I hope my reinstatement works, because I do need some relief.

1986-2005:  Limbitrol (15 Librium/ 50 Elavil combo) 1986-2005, 2005-successfully tapered Librium

January of 2009-2011:  Mirtazapine 30 mg; Cymbalta 60 mg; tapered cymbalta fall/winter of 2011/12

March 2012-March 2014:  Mirtazapine, and various trials of Celexa, Zoloft, Wellbutrin and Lexapro; began Lexapro taper

9/18/14-Lexapro .7 mg; Mirtazapine 30 mg; 9/29/14 ditched Lexapro; added 25 mg Nortryptyline began mirtazapine taper

11/4/14:  Mirtazapine 15 mg; Nortryptyline about 12.5 mg; 1/17/15:  Mirtazapine 7.5 mg; Nortryptyline 2.5 mg, then jumped nortryptyline.

2/10:  Mirtazapine 1.875, 2/11:  Re-established at 6.75, 3/19-6.0 mg, 4/9-5.8, 4/17-6.3; 4/21 tried to re-establish at 7.5

4/23/15-Back to 5.8; 5/5-5.1mg; 5/16-4.6 mg; 5/24-4.2 mg; 6/2-3.9 mg; 6/9-3.6 mg; 6/16-3.3 mg; 6/23-3 mg

6/28-2.8 mg; 7/2-2.5 mg; 7/4-Jumped, due to increased misery from the drug itself.

In a spell of panic due to agitation and insomnia, went through a few days each of 10, then 5 mg amitryptyline and 5 mg librium. Did not work out well. Horrible insomnia now.

Hi LLiz,

I am currently on 7.5mg. I have started tappering from October last year. I was on 37.5mg and now I am on 7.5mg. I have been on 7.5mg since 25th of Febuary. Soon I will make the cut to 6mg.Right now I feel so much better. It has been rough. But it can be done. You will also get there. Just go slowly. Look it from "landing an aroplane", prospective. You have to be slow and steady. That is the way I look at it. Soon you are going to land that aeroplane and be free. I can't wait. You will encounter turbulence along the way, but you just have to ride it out. :) And it is true what they say, there is defenetly a pattern to healing.I have noticed that my windows have been longer latley . And waves not as intense as it used to be. For everyone that is struggling hang in there it has to pass. Thank God for this site, it has been a life line. Lliz, don't ever loose hope! :)

DRUG HISTORY:

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Hi, Hopefull,

What an encouraging post! I will reread from time to time, especially since I am at the beginning of a long hold. I hope your withdrawal keeps progressing okay, too!

• Administrator

Very good to hear, LLiz.

"Landing an airplane" -- great analogy, Hopefull.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

You are welcome LLiz. Thank you Alto. I hope you are doing well.

DRUG HISTORY:

You are welcome LLiz. Thank you Alto. I hope you are doing well.

DRUG HISTORY:

• 4 months later...

I am still not off mirtazapine, but I am down to 0.14 mg. I finally no longer notice any adverse effects whatever. The last ones seemed to disappear at about 0.2 mg.

The withdrawal problems have changed somewhat, with paresthesias, headaches, insomnia, allergic reactions, tinnitus, fatigue, and hallucinations being prominent now. My symptoms seem less clearly related to drops than they once did.

Holds longer than about a month haven't worked well for me. Nausea starts ramping up too much around that time and then goes away with a drop--anyone else experience that?

• Administrator

That's some list of withdrawal symptoms.

If holding doesn't work, you don't have much choice but to continue a gradual taper.

Have you added fish oil and magnesium supplements, see
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

They may help.

Thank you for your suggestions, Altostrata. I have been on Mg for some months, and it has reduced pain significantly, but I have not yet tried fish oil. I will do that next.

Thank you for pointing out that I really do not have another choice but to continue to gradually taper. I have really wished that I could have tapered more gently, with long holds and 10% drops.

Thank you again, and also for such a quick answer!

Hi Lliz,

I hope you are doing a bit better than 5 months ago.

Keep going, you are nearly there.

DRUG HISTORY:

Oh, thank you for your encouragement, Hopefull! Maybe you and I really are almost there! Yes, I am certainly doing better than 5 months ago, because the adverse effects are gone. I hope you are doing better overall than then, too? I *really* appreciate your note!

That is great to hear LLiz!

It is very encouraging news!

I am ok. Struggling a bit at the moment.

Waiting for it to pass.

Glad that you are not experiencing adverse effects.

Best wishes to you! :)

DRUG HISTORY:

• 2 weeks later...

Fish oil did not work well for me, sadly. I got much worse nausea and diarrhea.

My withdrawal symptoms keep changing. The paresthesias have stopped, but now I have more anxiety and frequent sharp pains in my hands and feet. I am down to 0.11 mg mirtazapine, and do not notice an increase in the "main" symptoms (nausea, insomnia, fatigue) with drops. I keep wondering if I should just stop taking it now. Any input on how to decide? Like all of you, I so wish this were over! I reached a point like this with ziprasidone, waited two months with no change, stopped it, and my withdrawal improved greatly in two weeks. I would really appreciate any ideas any of you have!

Liz,

I'm sorry to hear your having a rough go of it.

I have no opinion to offer.

You may try to pm daalsan, or compsport.

They may be able to help you.

Good luck,

Tgirl

April 2014 remeron 45mg.

June 2014 abilify 2.5 remeron wasn't working so abilify was then added

September 2014 woke up with anxiety x 100!!!!

Pdoc then took me from 45 to 7.5 within a month and took abilify from 2.5 to 0

Currently

Remeron 7.5

Vitamin d 5,000 iu taking for about 3 years

October 2014 added fish oil/omega 3 1000 mg per day

Levothyroxitine 100 10 years or so

Dec 2014 started tapering 10% every 10 days-no problems.

August 2015 down to 0.1 mg

Woke up with severe anxiety-sleep issues-racing thoughts-depression. 9/9/15 up dose 1 mg.

Hi Lliz,

Thank you for stopping by my thread.

It is a tough decision to make.

Hard to know how you will react.

Is 0.11 mg less than 1 mg?

I get confused with minute mesaurements.

You are doing well to have gotten to this point.

I am not the world's most patient person, I would have stopped by now.

Think it through, I know how confusing this is.

One of the Moderators should be able to assist you to make an informed decision.

You don't want all your hard work to be thrown out of the window.

Have you experienced burning in the head from Mitrazapine?

It is a hard decision to make.

That is what is so frustrating about this process.

Not being able to make a clear decision.

To stop or not to stop is the question?

I feel sick on this crap but I have to keep taking it, to avoid wd. Double edged sword. It really messes with your mind.

You know you are not alone in this, whatever decision you make, we will support you.

Take care ,

Best wishes, Hopefull.

DRUG HISTORY:

Tgirl, I was glad to read your note!

Hopefull:

Yes, 0.11 mg is less than 1 mg. It is about a tenth of 1 mg. I never thought I would need to

go this low before stopping. It is confusing, because before I would often feel worse

after a drop, and then start to feel better as the days went by. Now it is really hard to

say. Symptoms keep changing, but without any pattern. Now my anxiety is gone, but the

hallucinations and nausea are very debilitating. I keep wondering if complete stability, in

other words, stopping altogether, would be easier on my body than the slow drops I am

making. It has been months since I have felt sort of okay for a significant period of time.

Maybe I should try a hold again. But I only have a few months left of pills. My doctor

has recently left his practice, so I'd have to start over with a new doctor.

When I tapered from ziprasidone, I stayed at 2 mg for two months waiting for the

nausea to lessen. It never did. Finally, I updosed slightly, and ended up with a terrible

headache. The doctor thought the headache was from ziprasidone. I was afraid to take

it after that, stopped it altogether, and the nausea lessened immediately and went away

in two weeks. But that was before I found this forum, and understood what was going

on. I *really* don't want to throw the last 3+ years of tapering out the window!

So how can I tell if a drug is causing a symptom or the withdrawal from the drug is

causing the symptom? Maybe there just isn't any way to know for sure. The way you

put it in your post, about trying to decide whether to stop or not, is just how I feel,

Hopefull!

No, I haven't had burning in my head, but I have had it in my feet and toes. It sounds

much worse to have it in your head!

You have a wonderful ability to be encouraging, Hopefull. You have a very appropriate

forum name! I hope it is going better for you now.

LLiz

• Administrator

Have you tried holding on tapering for a while?

No--I will try that again. I see now that it makes sense, since my continuing to drop hasn't helped the nausea either, which was the purpose of continuing to drop. A hold might at least help resolve some of the other problems. It is so hard to think properly about what to do while withdrawing. Thank you!

Good luck Liz!

April 2014 remeron 45mg.

Currently

Remeron 7.5

Woke up with severe anxiety-sleep issues-racing thoughts-depression. 9/9/15 up dose 1 mg.

LLiz,

Thank you for your kind words.

I try to be encouraging.

I know how hard this tappering process can be mentaly and physically.

I think that you are very brave enduring hallucinations and nausia at the same time.

Do you get hallucinations at night or day?

How do you cope with that?

It is hard to know what is the side effect from the drug or if it is wd symptom.

It is hard to know what is making you feel awful. The drug or wd symptom.

There is no clear cut answer.

It is probably both.

I used to see a clear pattern of wd, recovery.

At the beginning the big cuts would make me feel awful, then better.

With smaller cuts I would feel so much better at the beginning, 2-3 weeks later wd symptoms would set in following 3 weeks of recovery.

Until I hit the 4 mg mark, the pattern of recovery has gone out of the window.

I too now have windows and waves during the day. I can feel good and bad during the day . Even mixed state. If this makes sense.

I have stabilized somewhat.

I am feeling better than last week.

As Alto suggested maybe it is best to hold for a while. Give your self a break.

I am currently holding at 5mg and taking a break from tappering.

Don't throw all the hard work out of the window.

3 years of tappering is as good as it gets.

You should be proud of your self! You have persevered for 3 years to come off Mirtazapine.

A lot of people would have thrown in a towel.

A little break will do you no harm.

Take care, best wishes, Hopefull.

:)

DRUG HISTORY:

Hey Liz,

How are you doing?

Tgirl

April 2014 remeron 45mg.

Currently

Remeron 7.5

Hi, Hopefull!

I was really glad to read your post!

The hallucinations happen at night and during the day. During the day, they start with a feeling of extreme fatigue and can last around an hour, but sometimes less. If I try to delay them, I get more and more tired, and eventually I just have to "watch" them. To cope with them, I first realized that they "have" to be watched, sooner or later, so when I felt one coming on, I would lie down right away until it stopped, and afterwards I would feel pretty well in general. Then I decided to try to "schedule" them for a certain time each day by delaying them until that time, so that I could leave the house at other times without worrying I'd get one. To my surprise, after a week or so, it worked! Then I started falling asleep after them, and just realized I had to use a couple of hours a day to deal with them and the sleeping afterwards. This week, starting a few days after my updose, I didn't have any daytime ones for three days!

I am glad your hold is working! That is my plan, now, too. My withdrawal formed more of a pattern at higher doses, too, but way less so now. Do you still notice adverse effects from mirtazapine? Is your hold continuing to help you?

I hope you keep doing well, Hopefull!

Hi, Tgirl! Thank you for asking how I am doing!

I must be feeling better, because I actually managed to read your signature and saw that you were on about the same dose of mirtazapine that I was!

I updosed 0.01 mg, from 0.11 mg to 0.12 mg, after the withdrawal symptoms got too bad, especially hallucinations, nerve pain, and muscle pain. After a week, no daytime hallucinations for 3 days. Way less nerve and muscle pain. I also read somewhere on this forum that massage to the neck and shoulders can help nausea. I tried that, and have definitely less nausea. Yay!

I don't know. I think that I have to try hard to pull off a really long hold. Nausea tends to increase badly with holds, but maybe not this time, and if it does, get more frequent neck and shoulder massages. I have been below 1 mg since mid September, 2014. I kept forging ahead with small drops and crashing because I had bad adverse effects, but even going slowly now is not working well. It really seems that tiny, tiny doses are very significant.

I now read the last couple pages of your thread! I can *really* relate to feeling terrible and not knowing what to do. Just in case any apply to you, things I have found that help:

1. The lower the dose, the less long the suspension seems to last well enough. If I try to push the limit, the withdrawal symptoms worsen. I started using a suspension at about 17 mg. Then it lasted two weeks. Now, at less than 0.2 mg, it only lasts for 4 days.

2. Different brands of mirtazapine seem very different. I was really sick for months during a time my pharmacy changed brands several times until I figured out what the problem was.

3. I can't think or take in information properly when I get sick enough, and I want to drop "to get better" when I really should hold. I think tracking symptoms carefully has to make a huge difference, but I haven't been able to do that well. Part of the problem for me, is that some withdrawal symptoms are similar to some adverse effects, and I really have improved with drops at times. Also, I have not found a reliable symptom set that tells me when I am going too fast, because things keep changing. Afterwards, when I feel better, it seems clearer. Signs of going too fast for me can be more nausea, itching, stinging, and hot flashes, or worse allergies, or more severe muscle spasms, or changes in the type of hallucinations, worse sleeping, more anxiety, etc. But the "distress signals" can differ from time to time. And I can get new problems that I think at first are something else--I don't realize right away that they are new withdrawal problems.

4. I have not been successful waiting out increased withdrawal symptoms, unless they begin to resolve quickly, like in a week or so. It has so far worked best to increase *slightly* *slowly*.

Are you still improving, at least some of the time? Thank you for writing, and I want you to know that I kept encouraging myself last week with remembering your "Good luck, Liz!" post!

Good luck, Tgirl! We will get better!!

• Moderator Emeritus

I support your decision to hold.  I am in the middle of a long hold before I move on the last ml

Dalsaan

Thanks, Dalsaan. That will help me persist. I am glad your hold is going so well!

Liz,

Just checking in to see how you are doing? Have you made anymore drops?

What are your symptoms now?

Hope you are well!!

Tgirl

April 2014 remeron 45mg.

Currently

Remeron 7.5