• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soso

• Altostrata

• Maybe

• Phil

Top Posters In This Topic

Muscles ache , I can't think of a simple thing , I am losing my energy, my whole nervouse system and brain was severly over stimulated and it got out of control

Fish oil omega3 is good to rebalance the the omega6 omega3 ratio in our body, I tried it but as I told you every thing is over stimulating, right now I can't tell what is stimulating or what isn't ,

Is it possible, what if there is some new technology that can test your body at the cellular level and check for abnormalities and fix each cell in your system and bring it back to it's original state ,even your nerve cell , new technology developed by russain scientist ( nanotechnology ) found out that each organ in the body has special frequency, and by rebalancing these frequencies the cell will go back to normal giving the body a chance to heal it self

• Administrator

Soso, I looked at the clinic Web site and, like everything else you've tried, I do not believe it offers legitimate therapeutic services for withdrawal syndrome.

If you are feeling overstimulated, you need to cut down stimulation. This includes light. You need to wear dark glasses outside EVERY TIME you go outside. You need to protect your eyes ALL THE TIME from bright light.

This will not immediately fix your symptoms. Nothing will immediately fix your symptoms. You will need to be patient.

You must take responsibility for taking care of yourself in order to recover. This is a long-term project. There are no quick fixes.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I am trying to find a relief for each one of us , we all deserve to live a normal life, if there is something that can help, new way of treatment that can get us out of this hell, why not , I'll be very happy to help others

• Administrator

Many, many people have gone down the same path for years and no one has found any miracle cures.

If you want to experiment on yourself for the good of humanity, that's a worthy goal. But if the treatment goes wrong, you have to take responsibility for dealing with it.

Over and over, you've had bad results from trying these experimental treatments, and you come back here asking what to do. The answer is:

Stop trying these experimental treatments and learn to take care of yourself.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Alto , what happened to me was because of that doctor who did bad things to because of what happened between us at his office, I was doing very good I was almost perfect at the beginning of the treatment , it's not my fault, and then they forced me ( my family ) to go back on AD for the sake of my family I went back, but what he did to me ( the bad doctor)made the AD kill me, I had to stop it , I am the only one who exactly know what this machine is capable of . I do regret not lestineng to you , but this doctor promised me a fast relief and I was doing extremely good at the beginning of the treatment , all my food sensitivity almost gone , all my shakiness gone , the only thing tha left was the morning anxiety

• Moderator Emeritus

Soso, you don't know me yet. I am going to be painfully honest with you.

I have read through this whole thread and what I see is someone asking for advice and then ignoring the advice, begging for help and then ignoring the help that is offered. I see someone asking for advice and then doing the opposite of what is advised, and then asking for more advice again, but still ignoring the advice and doing the opposite.

I feel sad and a bit angry when I see this, because Alto and the others here work very hard to help people and spend many, many hours of their own time, with no pay and very little thanks.

They could be spending that time on people who would really listen and benefit from their help.

I feel it is disrespectful to do exactly the opposite of what is advised, and then when you suffer from doing the opposite of what is advised, to come back and ask for advice again and again.

You must understand that if you ignore peoples' advice, sooner or later people will give up and not try to help you any more.

Everything that could help you has already been told to you somewhere in this forum. If you go back and read and really listen you will find help. Otherwise, there is nothing this forum can do for you.

I apologize for being so blunt and direct with my words, but I feel that you deserve one last chance, and direct honesty is your only hope.

These words and thoughts of mine are mine only and do not represent this forum.

I will not be replying again in this thread.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• Moderator Emeritus

I have to agree with Rhi. After all, looking for the magic cure is what got many of us on ADs in the first place. It takes a lot of patience and forebearance to get through this. THERE IS NO QUICK AND EASY WAY.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

Thank you all for your support,

Living with a family like my family is like living in hell, too much pressure from my husband, threatening me every day, leaving me and my kids, financial problems( last year I bought a new car and I need to pay a monthly payment adding to that my kids school payment) and on top of that the no mercy doctor who destroyed me and I still believe that he know exactly how to treat withdrawal syndrome and he know exactly the effect of each AD on the brain.

• Administrator

Soso, unless you intend to get a neurobiology degree, you cannot make sense of the information you are finding on the Web.

You keep on bringing up the most experimental, nonsensical treatments and asking opinions on them.

Those cortisol tests are not valid. See http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1371-no-recommendations-for-commercial-programs-to-assist-withdrawal/

I've already told you what I think. I think you should stop "researching" material you can't understand and seeking quack treatments. Yet you continue to do it.

I'm not going to answer these questions any more. Don't send them to me in personal messages, either.

The cortisol is really low very low , this web sites is about my case not every ones case, mine is totally different , my cortisol is very very low. Alto my case is totally going beyond withdrawal. I was trying to find out what happend to ME . I am not having WITHDREWAL now, my body is in the stage of distraction

• Administrator

Soso, has your doctor ruled out tumors on the adrenal or pituitary gland? That is the only meaningful medical explanation for extraordinarily low cortisol.

If indeed your cortisol was abnormally low, you would be very, very sick. Maybe even too sick to post here, or use a computer at all.

Yes, this site may not be the right Web site for you. You may wish to investigate others to see if they are better suited to your case.

I did an MRI two months ago and they found micro edinoma on the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus is shifted from it's place. Two weeks before i did another MRI and it was normal

Hi soso

I have just came across this forum and I may be able to help you. I am healthcare Practitioner in Kuwait in Salmiya and deals with alternative and complimentary therapy. Get in touch

• Administrator

Rangers, please explain your healthcare practitioner background in detail and how you might help Soso.

We don't permit business solicitation on this site.