Hung over like feeling

Marco

Maybe it was covered before but I couldn't find it-

during taper I got hung over like feeling in the morning which goes away about 4 p.m.

Does anybody got same problem? What helps it dissapear or ease?

Thanks in advance!

Deprakine(Depakote)1000mg down to 500mg

Seroquel 400mg-380mg

back up to 400mg :excl:

20mg away awful WD :ph34r:

400mg back :excl:

:angry: ready to get it down to 200mg c

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm not tapering yet, but my a/d's arent working so well anymore and so I'm getting weird stuff going on.  That hung-over feeling is one of those odd things - when my symptoms are playing up, I wake in the morning feeling heavy, groggy, a bit dazed, dry mouth etc. 

Feels just like a hangover, so I treat it like one.  Not sure if that's very scientific, but it helps me.  I drink water, eat toast, go outside to breathe in fresh air, have a hot shower.  That seems to help me re-adjust a bit.    

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

Micro-tapering: four weekly 0.4% cuts, hold 4 weeks (struggling with symptoms).

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.
Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, iron, oat-straw tea, nettle tea.

My story of healing:ContinuedHealing

***I am not a doctor; please do your own research and be able to take responsibility for decisions you make.*** 

'The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists.'  Dr Gabor Mate.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy