Muddles

Action - Human Rights

Muddles
post-2761-0-17472400-1429694532_thumb.jpg

Muddles

These people are very good - hate pyschiatrists...they actually call them murderers.

The guy I spoke to is emailing me information about doctors I may be able to see to help me. They can help those who have been mistreated or damaged...they have solicitors on board but don't go up against pharma...usually the prescribing doctors.

He said 'Pharma supply the bullets to the doctors, and then the doctors supply the gun'. So true.

LoveandLight

I hope they can help you xxx

LoveandLight

Just phoned them today..feels great to speak to them and have them validate what I'm going through.

LoveandLight

Hmm, they sent me E-leaflet. At the bottom it says the organisation was founded by the church if Scientology. Another hmmm.:D

btdt

Hmm, they sent me E-leaflet. At the bottom it says the organisation was founded by the church if Scientology. Another hmmm. :D

That does not make what they have to say bout drugs wrong. I have read some of it and it is a lot like some of what you will see here at SA I have not read it all just some.  We will see in 100 years or maybe 200 at the rate we are progressing as a species. At some point it has to become known what our bodies hold as secrets that does not mean the information will make it down to the common man.  If you check books from years gone by you will see science being put into print that most of a nation would read.  Now science is "owned"  from what I do read in papers and online our own gov't here in Canada will not allow the scientists to speak in climate change for instance... the point if there is one is we really don't know everything there is to know and until we do we can't say what is actually going on.  

If the brain were an ice berg we would be drinking sips of water from it not understanding the essence of the entire berg... that is what I think about it the entire situation in the mean time here we are doing what we can with what we have sorting a lot of information some of it is surely wrong. 

peace