☼ manymoretodays: off many years of many medications

manymoretodays

4 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Thanks Frogie.

I'm just trying to do housekeeping, a bit around here, and at home for a bit.  Hoping to ski soon.

Difficulty with interactions, at present.  And so want to be a good example of healing and all.

Working on my success story......LOL.   Seriously though, I am.  Just a late wave.

A bit of a mess lately.

Thanks again, for the note.

Yes, in the year 2020 now!  Exciting and feels like a good one already.  Best to you and yours.

L, P, H, and G,

manymoretodays B)

Sorry you hit a late wave. Hopefully it will/has an end.

I can’t wait to read your success story. I’m sure it will be amazing.

Do you have much snow? We got hit with about 18” before Thanksgiving then about 6” before Christmas. Some of it is still on the ground, but haven’t had anymore since.

Glad you are doing well overall 😊

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

• Moderator Emeritus

We are in the midst of some good ones now.......snowstorms + the right temperatures = greatest powder on Earth.

Swoosh, whoosh........soon.

Where is my GONE SKI ING sign.  B)

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

2 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

We are in the midst of some good ones now.......snowstorms + the right temperatures = greatest powder on Earth.

Swoosh, whoosh........soon.

Where is my GONE SKI ING sign.  B)

Good for you. Wish we would get some more snow. ❄️☃️ I’m ready.

Have a great day😊

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello manymoretodays. I  read your initial intro post, and see that you have gotten off of many psych drugs.  I'm in awe that you have done this.  It is a very strong and courageous thing to do.  I"m praying for you and hoping that you continue to heal and recover.  Jennifer

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Just a share today.  The author is Matt Licata, and can be found, and followed on FB.

This one is on healing.  Enjoy.  I sure did.  Many thanks to Matt Licata!

Healing Will Always Surprise Us

While we can honor the authentic call to transformation, those voices, images, and parts of ourselves that genuinely want to heal, we must also be prepared to confront the real-world implications of what all this will inevitably require, which can be life-shattering.

For when we heal, the way we have come to organize our experience—the things we like to do, the people we find ourselves drawn to, the familiar reference points that provide our identity—tend to fall apart.

But this “falling apart” is a sacred process, evidence of the critical alchemical operation of putrefactio, where the known crumbles and disintegrates, revealing important and lesser-known dimensions of our experience that are not available during times of clear reflection and “holding it all together.” These old, inner soul-companions can no longer be accessed and utilized in the same way, to locate ourselves and confirm who it is we think we are and what will fulfill our deepest longing. They just can’t contain us any longer; they’re not subtle, nuanced, or magnificent enough.

To transmute our lives in this way may sound inspiring on the surface, even thrilling (sign me up!) but, remember, true transformation is destructive as well as creative, and does not always conform to the ways we thought it would all turn out. In other words, healing will surprise us.

For example, if we fully transform our shame and unworthiness, and heal from that deeply rooted sense that something is wrong with us at the most basic level, what will our lives be like? What will our relationships be like? How will we interact with others if not through these painful wounds of a lifetime? Who will we be, how will we live, move, and have our being? If those familiar lenses are no longer available, how will we see and navigate? What will we organize around? What is the axis around which we will orient? What will be the new image, metaphor, or lens through which we engage?

Many that I have worked with over the years have come to discover the great liberation in the realization that they are not who they thought they were, as well as the profound disorientation of losing their familiar reference points in the aftermath a profound healing or awakening experience. It’s important that we honor both of these events, the freeing and liberating nature as well as the existential and primordial confusion that can arise in the wake of healing.

One of the mysteries of this work is that we cannot know in advance what it will be like to live our lives without our conditioned ways of seeing the world. If we set our glasses down (or if they are removed by life or God or spirit or soul), we will be required to see with new vision, unable to depend on the known to guide us in the way it used to. This can be a profoundly contradictory place to find ourselves.

Yes, there is a certain excitement in stepping into new territory, but it can also generate bewilderment or even panic as we sense a pending confrontation with the unknown. We must be kind to ourselves during times of transition, honoring the actualities of what it truly means to heal. To slow down and soften as we are asked to provide sanctuary for the wounds, grief, and unfelt joys of a lifetime, and offer a temple of rest where the disowned inner travelers can gather and return.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Mentor

Wow, @manymoretodays, that is profound! Thank you for sharing it. I will be reading it over and over again as I begin this journey.

1988-1996  Various AD’s, all classifications.  1996-2019  Effexor XR 37.5mg to 150mg. Jan 2017 onward, 37.5 mg.

2019  Apr 11 - July 24: Trials of Latuda then Rexulti. CT'd off per dr.  Jul 24: CT Effexor (per dr)  Sep 9-19: Viibryd, CT (per dr).  Sep 23-27: Trintellix. CT (per dr).  Sep 28 - Oct 24:  Prozac 10mg.  Oct 24:  Stop Prozac, began Pristiq 25mg->50->25mg.

2020  Feb 1: CT Pristiq. Feb 1: Reinstated Effexor XR (10 large beads) gradually increasing to 22 beads (15L+7M) or 9.072mgai on Mar, 2020.

2021  Started Jan w 21 beads (13L+8M) or 8.47mgai ended Dec: 17 beads (7L+9M+1S) or 6.19mgai. Severe COVID + TIA.

2022  Ended yr w 14 beads (3L+5M+5S+1XS) or 4.5mgai. Major jaw injury during year + family tragedy.

2023  Jan: 13 beads (2L+5M+5S+1XS) or 4.2mgai; Feb: 12 beads (2L+4M+5S+1XS) or 3.9mgai; Mar: 11 beads (2L+4M+4S+1XS) or 3.6mgai, Apr: 10 beads (2L+3M+4S+1XS) or 3.3mgai; Jun: 9 beads (2L+3M+3S+1XS) or 3mgai,

Current: July, 2023: Effexor XR -  9 beads (2L+3M+3S+1XS) or 2.7 mgai

Other current meds: Ambien 10mg 3.935mg , clonazepam .125mg .107mg, omeprazoleSynthroid, Premarin.  Supplements: D3, C, probiotic, K2-MK7, Mg Glycinate

• Moderator Emeritus
19 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Healing Will Always Surprise Us

Thanks for sharing this MMD. It seems many think of "awakening" as simply bliss / heavenly / love and light. For me it has very much included a process of terror as that which was "known" to me has crumbled and fallen away. It has been a painful process for me to walk into the shadows to reclaim my inner compass (my true north . . . my true self), and to realize as I've found it that the directions it was pointing to were not always pointing to where I had expected to go (surprise). Still, now that I am off the drugs and having done much "inner work," I wouldn't want to go back to where I was, even if I could.

🙏❤️

My suggestions are not medical advice. They are my opinions based on my own experience, strength and hope.

You are in charge of your own medical / healing / recovery choices.

My success story |  My introduction thread

ZOLOFT FREE - COMPLETELY DRUG FREE 4/28/2019! - total time on 28+ years

BENZO FREE! 4/7/2018 - total time on 27+ years

REMERON FREE! 12/11/2016 - total time on 15 months

Caffeine & Nicotine Free 2014 / 2015 - smoked for 28 years

Alcohol Free 4/1/2014 - drank for 30 years

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Heyo.  I am kind of needing to do my own bit of update today.  And it's been awhile. 

(And yah, in the lavendar color!)

Sunday, sunday here in Paradise.  B)  And a fine sunny day it is.  Just past noon.  February storms have been active, with many snowy days, colder temperatures, and the days get a bit longer, as far as the sunlight goes.

I woke up last night, as the moon was so very bright.  Went on out and did my best to photograph it.......and got one pretty nice shot, after a bit of editing.  Still......yes, still......adapting to my new replacement android and learning all it's features.  It would sure be tough, in this day and age, to be without a smarter than me(sometimes) cellular device.

And okay.......healing progress:

Late September of 2019, marked the beginning of a moderate wave, or shift for me.  I'm not totally sure if it was more related to some PTS type of thing.  Consuelo VW bug is now history and I distinctly felt something, on the day the tow truck arrived to pick her up.  I donated her to my favorite radio station, as repairs were more, in $$, than her value.  Memories of my friend who suicided, back in May of 2014 arose, as he had helped me find Consuelo, after my previous bug was rear-ended and totaled.  The end of an era of sorts, I think.  I just went on back a bit.......feeling- wise......acute memories of how that had felt.......and I don't know if anyone can relate to this.......but how it felt, after that death.......in my mind, spirit/soul, and even body.

And then on into October 2019.  That was anniversary time(5 years, October 2014) of my last horsespittal /hospitalization.  In retrospect, I realize now.......that at that time.......I WAS indeed suffering, struggling with some acute WD.  I was, at that time,  on just 5 mg of Lexapro, and had gone to a liquid form of it.......without any type of "crossover" and then had begun to taper, way too fast.  Had come off Seroquel awhile prior to this.   I had only some idea of tapering then.......had not found my way here yet.  And had dropped all the whopping way to about 3 mg. with the liquid, when all heck broke loose, as far as acute WD goes.  I could barely think, or process much, and just got scared as I was not functioning too well with the day to day business of life and so.......went on in, voluntarily.  Of course, in hospital, no acknowledgement that it might be WD, and to be honest.......I really could not communicate very well when I got there either.  I did, on intake, let them know what I was on, and of recent changes......... I mean it is what it was.  And so then.......no one even suggested a small reinstatement, at the hospital.  I came out on my last 2 medications, with a plan.........of my own........to just stabilize a bit........and then come off of them more judiciously than I had come off anything before.  All in all......it was the best I could do at that time.......and I suppose, the best the "system" here could also do at that time.  It was not awful, that hospitalization.........it was helpful.......all things considered, and me hopes, never to have to utilize another inpatient hospitalization again.  I know better.  I do better.  It has been a process of growth and recovery, and continues to be.  My journey, out of psychiatry. 

The point of that story......or last paragraph........is that again, last October, just like what began in September..........I seemed to have some sort of stored memory again, resurface, that I call PTS.  Perhaps it was all a bit dissociative........some of that depersonalization/derealization.  I could just feel a shift going from emotional well-being to more emotional dis-stress.  I imagine some of it was, in a more basic sense, my nervous system dysregulation coming into play.  Autonomic nervous system dysfunction.

And so......once again, I went......oh, not all at once.......but fairly quickly back to my old MO of coping.  More isolation.  Not recommended folks.  It just seems to be my fall back mechanism sometimes.  When all seems to be too much, too overwhelming. 

I did okay, as far as managing my own affairs this time.  Getting on out in my current inherited car, Seymour Subaru for supplies every so often.  And kept up a bit with neighbors and friends........not a lot, but some phone conversations, as well as with family(out of state), and then my dear therapist as well.  Every couple of weeks we did therapy........by phone even, if I just could not manage the drive and all.

Other symptoms:  headaches with stress or strong emotions.  Often resolved with ibuprofen and quiet.  Resolved now, for the most part.  Exhaustion.  Overall weakness.

And then by the holidays.......I did try to rally a bit.  Yet still.......it was slow........and I had to limit committments as well as expectations of myself.  There will be more holidays.  And over all, I just was honest with people and did my best.

Early January, 2020.  Began the climb out.  And doing much better now.  Making my commitments.  Ski-ing.  Using all my other tools of non-drug coping.......there are many that I shift around, back to AA stuff regularly, and that whole practice.  I'm finding a body, or my body in motion, is a much happier body.......thus mind.......thus spirit too!

Doing my "Spring cleaning" off season again!  B)  As you might imagine, things got pretty piled up around here.

Mum just had her 92nd bday!  And if that isn't cause for celebration, I don't know what is!  Oh my, my Mum........although not perfect, better than most and so glad she is still around and all.  I WILL go visit pretty soon, or sooner, if something comes up health -wise for her.  The sibs are going soon and we talk, Mum and I, by phone each week.  She is still living independently and all.

Sun(son) doing AOK, overall.  I get to the bigger city to visit once or twice a month now and we keep up with each other.  I've got some of his mending to do(honored to do so), and will see him again next week.

Betsey Ross cat.  IS.  Oh, so glad to have my cat friend.

The dear deer are back.  Doing their art project again on my front bushes........they can only eat so high up........my comical front bushes.

And phew......if I forgot anything, will add later. 

Oh.....and this:  I was doing a trial of iodine gtts(drops), using a brand where 1 gtt= 6.25 mg, taking 2 gtts, of iodine potassium.  I ran out of it in late December.   I was using it thinking that it might boost my thyroid function a bit.  I've always wondered when I lose energy, if it's a symptom of hypothyroidism(possibly induced by meds used in the past).  I don't have other symptoms of low thyroid though.  I had decreased to 1 gtt/day after my labwork seemed to indicate that it was making my thyroid function worse, after a 5-6 mos trial of it.

And then replaced it with another brand that I could get closer by,  of a much lower dosage.  So I am presently just taking 1 gtt daily, of a preparation of potassium iodine that has 226 mcg= 2 gtts.  Much, much lower.  And I'll follow up and get lab work soon.  Still a bit lower energy, yet improving all the time.

All my other other supplements are about the same, as what is listed in my very long, at present, signature.

Summary:  Back again from most recent wave and life goes on.

Hope all are "well enough".

And thank you, as always.......for the space, and allowing me to serve here as well.  Helps me so much sometimes.......to type it all out and do an update.  :wub:

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

manymoretodays  😻🙉

Edited by manymoretodays
spelling, date, iodine dosing

• Mentor

MMT, I’m so glad things are getting better now. What a tough spell there. And to think you were helping so many others here while going through a very hard time of your own...what an example you are to the rest of us. Thank you for being open with us and for showing us that we can persevere, that there is a light at the end of each wave. 

1988-1996  Various AD’s, all classifications.  1996-2019  Effexor XR 37.5mg to 150mg. Jan 2017 onward, 37.5 mg.

2019  Apr 11 - July 24: Trials of Latuda then Rexulti. CT'd off per dr.  Jul 24: CT Effexor (per dr)  Sep 9-19: Viibryd, CT (per dr).  Sep 23-27: Trintellix. CT (per dr).  Sep 28 - Oct 24:  Prozac 10mg.  Oct 24:  Stop Prozac, began Pristiq 25mg->50->25mg.

2020  Feb 1: CT Pristiq. Feb 1: Reinstated Effexor XR (10 large beads) gradually increasing to 22 beads (15L+7M) or 9.072mgai on Mar, 2020.

2021  Started Jan w 21 beads (13L+8M) or 8.47mgai ended Dec: 17 beads (7L+9M+1S) or 6.19mgai. Severe COVID + TIA.

2022  Ended yr w 14 beads (3L+5M+5S+1XS) or 4.5mgai. Major jaw injury during year + family tragedy.

2023  Jan: 13 beads (2L+5M+5S+1XS) or 4.2mgai; Feb: 12 beads (2L+4M+5S+1XS) or 3.9mgai; Mar: 11 beads (2L+4M+4S+1XS) or 3.6mgai, Apr: 10 beads (2L+3M+4S+1XS) or 3.3mgai; Jun: 9 beads (2L+3M+3S+1XS) or 3mgai,

Current: July, 2023: Effexor XR -  9 beads (2L+3M+3S+1XS) or 2.7 mgai

Other current meds: Ambien 10mg 3.935mg , clonazepam .125mg .107mg, omeprazoleSynthroid, Premarin.  Supplements: D3, C, probiotic, K2-MK7, Mg Glycinate

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for your support FR!

I am going to Inipi ceremony(sweat lodge) tomorrow and then family and family friends in town.  I will pretend to be on a vacation with them off and on.

So.......I am scarcer for about a weeks time.  More regular again after the 21st, or next friday.

Hopes for healing for all, while I am scarcer.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

7 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Thank you for your support FR!

I am going to Inipi ceremony(sweat lodge) tomorrow and then family and family friends in town.  I will pretend to be on a vacation with them off and on.

So.......I am scarcer for about a weeks time.  More regular again after the 21st, or next friday.

Hopes for healing for all, while I am scarcer.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Hey mmt,

We went to a sweat lodge in southern Alberta.  It was on the Blood First Nations Reservation.

Amazing experience!

It was during the summer, and it was as hot as any sauna in there.

Anyway, enjoy the sweet grass 👍

Take care,

JC

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Jungle!  I love the sweetgrass!  Trying to figure out if I could get some seeds or starts and begin to grow my own. 

I do have varieties of sage growing, and that tends to be more abundant in nature.  But I heard from someone, that sweet-grass is tougher to find.

It.  Was.  Great.

Really nice ceremony and great group this time.  Lucked out again, in a good way.........in getting reconnected with that whole community/family more locally!

Yes, it is.  Amazing ceremony/experience!  Very cleansing, very prayerful!

Is everyone healed now????  I do..... always......bring in many.........for prayers/meditations, etc.  Is there World Peace now??

(just try to do my little part in it all)

L, P, H, and G,

mmt B)😻

Edited by manymoretodays

1 hour ago, manymoretodays said:

Thanks Jungle!  I love the sweetgrass!  Trying to figure out if I could get some seeds or starts and begin to grow my own. 

I do have varieties of sage growing, and that tends to be more abundant in nature.  But I heard from someone, that sweet-grass is tougher to find.

It.  Was.  Great.

Really nice ceremony and great group this time.  Lucked out again, in a good way.........in getting reconnected with that whole community/family more locally!

Yes, it is.  Amazing ceremony/experience!  Very cleansing, very prayerful!

Is everyone healed now????  I do..... always......bring in many.........for prayers/meditations, etc.  Is there World Peace now??

(just try to do my little part in it all)

L, P, H, and G,

mmt B)😻

Glad you had a wonderful time mmt!

Hope you can grow your own sweet grass, that would be very cleansing.

The desert, and the great plains have so many amazing plants that are restorative to humans.

Which reservation / tribe was it?

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

• Moderator Emeritus
44 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

Which reservation / tribe was it?

Yes.

It's off reservation.  On private property.  High desert location, yet not far from the mountains.  Again.  I've been to a few other locations too.  

And a mix of elders really.  From different tribes.  Yet we all come together.  Elders, teachers, learners,  partakers in ceremony, and community alike.  Visitors stop in from different areas.  There's a network that I am just becoming more aware of now.

It is good stuff.

I know that there are groups doing Sweats now at the prison, and then for some of the other recovery groups(addiction mainly), with certain guidelines of course, of when people can participate.  No psychoactive substances involved in any of these.  The ones I participate in.

Lakota, Chippawa/ Ojibwe, is where most of my learning seems to be coming from now.  So many tribes in North America!

Hoping to keep learning, while passing on some of the wisdom and "medicine".  From our ancestors.

Edited by manymoretodays

15 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Yes.

It's off reservation.  On private property.  High desert location, yet not far from the mountains.  Again.  I've been to a few other locations too.  

And a mix of elders really.  From different tribes.  Yet we all come together.  Elders, teachers, learners,  partakers in ceremony, and community alike.  Visitors stop in from different areas.  There's a network that I am just becoming more aware of now.

It is good stuff.

I know that there are groups doing Sweats now at the prison, and then for some of the other recovery groups(addiction mainly), with certain guidelines of course, of when people can participate.  No psychoactive substances involved in any of these.  The ones I participate in.

Lakota, Chippawa/ Ojibwe, is where most of my learning seems to be coming from now.  So many tribes in North America!

Hoping to keep learning, while passing on some of the wisdom and "medicine".  From our ancestors.

Really sounds wonderful mmt!

The First Nations have much wisdom of the important things in life.

I miss that aspect of life in Canada a lot.

Major Life Events: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Feeling a little, a lot of sorrow today.  And a bit of shock. 

My dear Sun(son)'s roommate, passed away on Monday.  They had been roomies, and friends, for quite awhile.

He was 30 years old! 

Very sad really.  Will do my best to support my dear Sun through the grief he is feeling. 

That awful surreal feeling, when one can't quite believe a dear one is gone.

Oh, don't I remember?!!!!!

And I'm off to the big City today........🥴  Awesome ski ing this week too.

Just an ooof and putting it out here.

Best, Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

11 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Feeling a little, a lot of sorrow today.  And a bit of shock. 

My dear Sun(son)'s roommate, passed away on Monday.  They had been roomies, and friends, for quite awhile.

He was 30 years old! 

Very sad really.  Will do my best to support my dear Sun through the grief he is feeling. 

That awful surreal feeling, when one can't quite believe a dear one is gone.

Oh, don't I remember?!!!!!

And I'm off to the big City today........🥴  Awesome ski ing this week too.

Just an ooof and putting it out here.

Best, Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

MMT:

I’m so sorry to hear of you and your Son’s loss. What a tragedy to only be 30😢

Please take care of yourself and your Son.

You are in my thoughts.

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes.  Thank you Frogie.  You the best!

21 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Yes.  Thank you Frogie.  You the best!

So are you!❤️

so sorry to hear this @manymoretodays 

my thoughts are with you and your son.

today marks 15 years since my daughter passed so a difficult day.

take good care of you and Sun.

❤️

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you Froglet 🤗

And oh direstraits, anniversaries like that can be so hard.  (((((direstraits)))))

Thank you.

Apparently, it was heart failure.  Sun's friend had some type of congenital heart defect. 

Had a lot of friends, and came from a large family.  Just so unexpected.

His bros, young men friends, all seem to be doing okay.....so far.  It's nice how they come together and support each other.

So very unexpected!!!

❤️

thanks mmt..💗

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

U.S. denizens, once again, it is time to Spring Forward with the clocks, unless you are in Arizona.  Hmmm, maybe one other State too.

So I got a filling this week.  Darn, another one.  Got a lot of numbing for it too.  That threw me, just a little bit.  Just was a little spacey mainly, and wiped out, tired, for a few days.  More than my usual baseline.  I have pretty good energy now.

The cat, Betsey Ross, is kind of sick too.  She's been eating grass again!  Warmer temperatures and the snow is melting.  She does this every year!  She'll figure it out soon enough, I hope.....to NOT eat grass.

Everyone is doing as well as can be expected, after an unexpected death.  (((((((SUN/son)))))))  His friend is very missed.

.......so, I better pull an early night.......oh, the longer seeming days, and later sunsets will be so very nice.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

p.s.  cleaning my computer area a bit, much needed, and fingers crossed that I can get my printer fixed too!

• Moderator Emeritus

Just a share, from the Brain Pickings site, and Anne Lamott on how we endure and find meaning in a crazy world:

https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?u=13eb080d8a315477042e0d5b1&id=a3d2bc71b8&fbclid=IwAR09Hs-nF5MHOkXjbMV-TSB1AM

I hope ^ links up.

Yipper kipper, it did!

Sure spoke to me.  It was a midweek pickup from BrainPickings.  That is a lovely, literary site to follow, if I don't say so myself.  I do say so.

In Stitches: A Handbook on Meaning, Hope and Repair (public library), Lamott lays bare the deepest, most worn yet most resilient threads of the soul and laces out of the loose ends an extraordinary lattice of assurance and grace — assurance that there is hope for awakening in ourselves “a deeper sense of immediacy or spirit or playfulness” amid the slumber of ordinary life, and for those moments when we feel like all such hope is lost, the grace of trusting “that we do endure, and that out of the wreckage something surprising will rise.”

(bolding is mine, black quote is from Maria Popova, who puts together and edits this newsletter blog)

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

p.s.  I know, I know it is Thursday!

Edited by manymoretodays
quote, credits

• Moderator Emeritus

......update.......and sad to say the my favorite local.....ski......resort.......has closed for the season, due to the pandemic precautions around Corona virus, of course.  Looks like most of the employees will still have work, gearing up for the mountain biking season and all.  And general maintenaince.

I went on up before I got the news.  Wondered why the place was so quiet.  I did get to do some morning meditations in the vacant upper lot, on a beautiful, spectacular morning anyway.  And got a bit of nature immersion to boot.

I might have to pull out my cross country gear, for further snow adventures.  I always expect at least one more snowfall around now.

Lots and lots of juggling of changes, and cancellations, and being responsible, and looking for where I can help, instead of just complain about this all. 

The restrictions and empty shelves at the grocers.

Even more online time......well, that's okay, instead of traveling and going to work at my committees and things.  Time to sew, and sow as well.  And time to play/practice my guitar.  And hang out more with Betsey Ross cat.  Hey, maybe I'll learn how to groom her myself!  B)  She is so due for her hair-do, hair cut.......shedding all over, and I'm using a seam ripper to get at the snaggles prior to matting up.

Okay.......life goes on.  Stay safe, healthy enough, and hang on in everyone.  The Corona Virus pandemic and precautions of 2020.  We'll get through it and soldier on.

Best, L, P, H, and G,

mmt

• Administrator

Best to you, mmt! Everyone should do a little forest bathing now, minding the importance of social distancing so as to keep a lid on this pernicious virus.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Snow this morning!  And some lovely days......the light is awesome, with the frequently changing weather

Crocus up!

And that great sadness, at the numbers lost to this virus

So much confusion out there too

And wide ranging emotional outbursts, of all kinds

I'm certainly more drawn to the simple kindnesses

.......and I found some old journals, while searching for my thermometer, which I found

Good timing, on finding those journals too

I had actually listed some of my meds/drugs in them

As well as my life, in general, goings on then

Surprised, as at one point, the Lexapro/escitalopram was bumped up to 30 mg

And the Seroquel kept flowing as well

Zyprexa was rough

As was, my own little world of existance

And no one really listened, but nice to have it all, in my own words, written down

Good timing though, as I said

As I do believe that most, if not all, can and will heal

Be prepared though, it may not be exactly as one expected it to be

All I know, now......is to do my best, with all that I have been given

And oh my........so much, too much, to even begin to list here

As far as this journey goes......

Good stuff, new adventures, even while staying put

What did Dr Suess say anyway-  "oh the things I will learn" ?

A couple of songs I need to work on

Practicing my guitar

Getting to all those household jobs

And some of my old creative pursuits

Missing so very much, the usual social interactions

Much comfort however, from keeping in touch, even at a distance

And furthering my relationship with Creator and self......in a good way

I guess that's it. 

Be safe.  Be kind.  Be well.  Be smart.

Best, and Love, peace, healing, and growth B)❤️

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Apologies all.

I've been kind of unexpectedly out lately, or off site.

All is well enough.  Life is good.

Hoping to get back soon, just not sure when.

Love, peace, recovery, and growth

Keep healing!!  Be kind to a moderator today.  And to a member as well.   Love, peace, recovery, and growth

B)❤️

• 1 month later...

Just dropping by to say hi.

Hope you’re doing well 😊

Take care,

Frogie xx

• 3 months later...

Hi mmt, just thought I'd drop by your thread and say hey.  I'll have a longer read through later, but want to say it's great you've been able to get off so many horrible drugs.

Can't agree with you enough on the importance of surrounding oneself in the beauty of nature, any time, but especially during the healing process.

Cheers

I am not a health professional - your actions are your own.  

Please do not seek tapering support via private message - "Any reason to hold is a good one"

My taper visualised as a graph   |   My intro thread

Backdrop:  2003 10mg olanzapine | 2004 2-3mg risperidone | end 2014 3wks aripiprazole

2015: olanzapine  10 -> 7½ -> 6⅔ -> 5mg  by crude pill cutter

2018:  Mar 5.00mg -> water titrated taper -> Aug2.5mg tablet and hold

Jan 2019 2.50mg water titration -> Jan 2020 1.214  -> Jan 2021 0.44 -> 2 Oct 0.205 ->3 Oct ZERO🥂

Jun 2023 💉150mg paliperidone "loading" depot shot, 100mg 1wk after Jul 100mg Aug-Dec 75mg/4wks

Jul 2023 2.50mg aripiprazole/day attempt to lower prolactin^

Jan-Feb 2024 cross taper off shots to 1mg risperidone

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country did to you"  -- KMFDM

• Moderator Emeritus

Waving at Frogie above.  B)  And hi hayduke.

Lost my dear cat friend yesterday.  And just when I thought I was dealing okay, on come the tears again.

So anyway......probably back later.  I have had good support and really miss Betsey Ross cat.  Waiting, waiting for her to curl up on my feet under my desk.......and it's just not going to happen.

And time for an update.  It sure has been awhile......

I got a bit wobbly back in May........yah, yah I know it's October now!

Could have been the emergency root canal I needed.  I went with the usual numbing for the procedure.  Plain old Amoxicillin prior to the procedure.  Neither of which I've ever had problems with.

Oh, a really nice, yet overgrown flowering pear tree split, around that same time.  It's doing okay, with regrowth.  I think there is something about "split tree trunks" in either Indigenous culture teachings/stories or somewhere else.  But the day that happened was just........well, interesting.

And......I got really thrown by a personal attack from a co-worker.

So.....who knows?  I will try the carbocaine next at the dentist.  And of course I have held off on getting the subsequent crown done, post root canal.  I'll probably go back soon.  I've always hated dental work.

The tree is interesting, with it's regrowth.

And the work I was trying to be part of is at a bit of a standstill now.  One valiant friend is trying to keep some Zoom support groups going......and much honor and thanks to her.

So.....mostly just fears and the lows.  I'm well beyond, or should be.........the diagnostic labels, so am not even going to give them any grace right now.

A little bit of physical discomfort from the stress, I suppose.  Neck and upper back fierce at times.  Going to go with a nearby chiropractor who does acupressure.

And then, of course Covid pandemic, is threaded through everything right now, and that's been hard, as it has for many.  I swear, if I did not have my smoking history, nor any psychiatric treatment history, I would not be so scared.  I don't want to potentially need the medical hospital even, for anything now. 

I take precautions, use my mask, and frequent handwashing, or sanitize gel too.

I'm a fair youngster, at 63 now.  And seriously, it's nice to be free and clear of the drugs.  But, I am considered in the "at risk" population, so I do my best to protect myself, as well as others.

And honestly......I slip into feeling "old and in the way" more often than not.  And that IS not me.  So many hopes and dreams to keep striving for.

So anyway, as things opened up around here.........well, I stayed a little too much social distanced I suppose.  And I'll just call it my solitude, rather than say I isolated perhaps more than was good for me, or anyone.  Never good for me.

Back later.  And I know I have at least a couple folks to respond to.  I'll get there.  First though, I want to write a bit more for me, as it always helps.

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

And oh my Gosh, Thank you Betsey Ross cat for 13 wonderful years! 

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, manymoretodays said:

Thank you Betsey Ross cat for 13 wonderful years! 

I'm so sorry about your loss, mmt.  

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Losing a furchild is so very rough. I'm sorry for your loss MMT.

(((((((((((((((((((MMT))))))))))))))))

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

I’m so sorry for your loss❤️

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes.....me too.  Thank you.

Really sorry about your feline friend mmt, and the other bumps in the road.  I'd like to think the next year might be a better time for us here on the planet.

Cheers

I am not a health professional - your actions are your own.  

Please do not seek tapering support via private message - "Any reason to hold is a good one"

My taper visualised as a graph   |   My intro thread

Backdrop:  2003 10mg olanzapine | 2004 2-3mg risperidone | end 2014 3wks aripiprazole

2015: olanzapine  10 -> 7½ -> 6⅔ -> 5mg  by crude pill cutter

2018:  Mar 5.00mg -> water titrated taper -> Aug2.5mg tablet and hold

Jan 2019 2.50mg water titration -> Jan 2020 1.214  -> Jan 2021 0.44 -> 2 Oct 0.205 ->3 Oct ZERO🥂

Jun 2023 💉150mg paliperidone "loading" depot shot, 100mg 1wk after Jul 100mg Aug-Dec 75mg/4wks

Jul 2023 2.50mg aripiprazole/day attempt to lower prolactin^

Jan-Feb 2024 cross taper off shots to 1mg risperidone

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country did to you"  -- KMFDM