caro123

I made a mistake - I accidentally took too much, took too little, or skipped a dose

brassmonkey

Hi quads-- don't panic it will be fine. Yes, tomorrow go back to your regularly scheduled dose.  It's quite possible that there will be some bigger swings in symptoms for the next several days, but they should settle down and you will return to baseline. The 21st is only a week away, we should see how you are doing before then to decide if it would be a good idea to extend this dose for another week or so.  All in all this should just be a minor hic-up in your taper.  Making a slip like that is such an easy thing to do, just a momentary laps in concentration and you've done it.

Altostrata

How to set a reminder to take your dose:

LiaJ

Hey SA world,

Last night, I fell asleep without taking my med. I’m currently on 2.85 mgs of Mirtazapine, which I take at bedtime because it makes me drowsy, as all of you know. 

Local time is 11:30 am. I slept from about 8:30 until 3:30, then woke up and realized I forgot to take my Mirtazapine. I didn’t take it then. 

of course, I’m experiencing more anxiety than usual, some lightheadedness. 

should I wait to take my dose this evening or take it now? I’ve never missed a dose so I don’t know what to do.

thanks—hope everyone is safe and well.

Altostrata

@LiaJ-- you're taking such a small dose, I would take the mirtazapine at your regular time tonight. You might make notes today of the symptoms, for future reference when you're tapering.

LiaJ
On 4/14/2020 at 3:55 PM, Altostrata said:

@LiaJ-- you're taking such a small dose, I would take the mirtazapine at your regular time tonight. You might make notes today of the symptoms, for future reference when you're tapering.

Thanks @Altostrata. Somehow it is encouraging to hear you say “you’re taking such a small dose”. 

Hope you’re well.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy