Sign in to follow this  
bluebalu86

Can you help me explain my situation to my family?

bluebalu86

Hi guys

I would like to ask you for a big favor. If you're up to it, can you write a small message to my parents, in a couple of sentences, a small text about our withdrawal situation. Not in detail, just in general, so I can print out this topic and show it to my mom and dad. They don't speak English very well, so simple sentences are preferred. Something like "in this forum we are all in withdrawal and it happened because of psychiatric drugs", or "i am suffering because of these and these drugs", "these drugs harmed us and all of us here are suffering because of this, your daughter is not crazy and is not doing this to herself". My name is Alice and my parents' names are Tanya and Ivan. I would really appreciate that. I have to at least try to make them understand. If you could help me out that'd be awesome. 

MatGMax

Hi bluebalu86,

Just a thought but what is your parents native language?

It is a big forum, there maybe someone who can write it in that.

If not I'm happy to write something in English.

Cheers

Damien

dalsaan

Hi guys

I would like to ask you for a big favor. If you're up to it, can you write a small message to my parents, in a couple of sentences, a small text about our withdrawal situation. Not in detail, just in general, so I can print out this topic and show it to my mom and dad. They don't speak English very well, so simple sentences are preferred. Something like "in this forum we are all in withdrawal and it happened because of psychiatric drugs", or "i am suffering because of these and these drugs", "these drugs harmed us and all of us here are suffering because of this, your daughter is not crazy and is not doing this to herself". My name is Alice and my parents' names are Tanya and Ivan. I would really appreciate that. I have to at least try to make them understand. If you could help me out that'd be awesome. 

Hi Alice,

Can you use google translate - https://translate.google.com.au/   You can select key posts from here such as the stuff from what is withdrawal - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/603-what-is-withdrawal-syndrome/ Or stuff from other websites like the work of Dr Healy and others.  

Dalsaan

erer

Dear Tanya and Ivan,

What your daughter is going through is real and also really awful. I have done a lot of research on this topic (read numerous books and scientific articles) and I am 100% certain that psychiatric drugs are very dangerous. Trying to get rid of them nearly killed me and they continue to make my life as well as others' lives a living hell. 

All the best,

erer