Low blood pressure from the drug or withdrawal?

squirrel

I have been taking my blood pressure as doc requested and its persistently on the low side is this common for us?

Edited by surviving
clarified topic title

Started Seroxat(Paxil) for panic attacks in 1997 stopped the drug in 2005 tapered over 3 months ( doctors advice)

Suffered severe and protracted withdrawl ever since.

No other medication taken.

• Administrator

Some people seem to get lower blood pressure and some people get higher blood pressure. I had higher blood pressure. Acupuncture was very helpful. My blood pressure is normal now.

Blood pressure is controlled by the autonomic nervous system, which gets whacked by withdrawal syndrome. So blood pressure problems are quite common.

People with low blood pressure are often encouraged to drink enough water. This can help increase blood pressure.

Do you have other blood pressure symptoms, such as faintness upon standing?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I think some people eat more salt to help with low blood pressure.

1996-97 - Paxil x 9 months, tapered, suffered 8 months withdrawal but didn't know it was withdrawal, so...

1998-2001 - Zoloft, tapered, again unwittingly went into withdrawal, so...

2002-03 - Paxil x 20 months, developed severe headaches, so...

Sep 03 - May 05 - Paxil taper took 20 months, severe physical, moderate psychological symptoms

Sep 03 - Jun 05 - took Prozac to help with Paxil taper - not recommended

Jul 05 to date - post-taper, severe psychological, moderate physical symptoms, improving very slowly

I think some people eat more salt to help with low blood pressure.

Two years post w/d I had a bout with low blood pressure and was told to eat more salt. It cleared up on its own and is now normal.

Began Paxil 10/97*

Paxil free 10/16/04 (tapered over 2.5 months)

Severe withdrawal

12/04 started Lexapro due to Paxil w/d symptoms (tapered over 4 months)

Lexapro free 8/2/05

2 1/2 year severe protracted withdrawal

Doing well now with a few residual symptoms

I used to wearing support stockings to keep the blood pressure up.

lg solida

Sept.2007 Citalopram for burn out,reverse reaction

Paroxetin 20mg,5 weeks,had to stop because of reverse reaction

after a manic episode,severe withdrawal hit after 6 weeks,

hospitalization twice,during the first 2 years withdrawal got worse and worse

disabled since

I used to wearing support stockings to keep the blood preassure up.

lg solida

Sept.2007 Citalopram for burn out,reverse reaction

Paroxetin 20mg,5 weeks,had to stop because of reverse reaction

after a manic episode,severe withdrawal hit after 6 weeks,

hospitalization twice,during the first 2 years withdrawal got worse and worse

disabled since

just feel incredibly weak and dizzy most of the time

Started Seroxat(Paxil) for panic attacks in 1997 stopped the drug in 2005 tapered over 3 months ( doctors advice)

just feel incredibly weak and dizzy most of the time

Yes, I've had this. I get to mid day and can't really stand or think, talk even.

My blood pressure has been all over the place, but recently it's been quite low and this correlates with my fatigue and disorientation. I tried increasing sodium intake by drinking a can of chicken broth (no msg, 1700mg sodium) but that made me even weaker, though maybe this method is flawed.

When I am that weak, there isn't much I can do.

I don't feel any worry or anxiety though. I'm too fatigued and weak for that. So a sliver lining!

Squirrel, do you feel the weakness all day long? I am usually okay in energy/clarity for 4-7 hours after waking before I start to weaken.

Alex.I

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

usually I feel better as the day goes on and by evening although sometimes I can feel it all day

usually I feel better as the day goes on and by evening although sometimes I can feel it all day

That sounds tough. You have my sympathies. Even on my bad days, I typically get the first part of the day to be somewhat functional before the crap settles in and I can't do squat.

The interesting thing for me is that the diastolic bp (lower number) stays in a tight range, 55-65, almost always. This is historically low for me. The weird part is that systolic goes all over the map... from 87 - 110+ but is usually in the 90s, also low for me.

Not sure what to make of it...

best wishes,

Alex.I

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

• 1 year later...

One side effect I experienced during withdrawl repeatedly was to do with sleep / dreams. I wondered if anyone has had anything similar, as no one has been unable to validate the experience.

I was told I had insufficient blood volume.

This gave rise to a horrible hot / burning feeling inside my head and I had to sleep with the bed head raised.

During the night I would be awoken by what I can only describe as cine-camera like images shooting through my brain, in such quick succession that I could not recognise the images. I would become confused, unable to sleep and could not shut the images out unless I sat up and opened my eyes and walked around the house. There was a level of disorientation and I couldn't speak or organise my thought enough to speak for several minutes after waking.

Fluids helped and walking around stopped it, but it would come back if I slept for more than a few hours, and even now (5 years later) I can get the beginnings of this - the confusion and disorientation - if I sleep for longer than 8 hours.

I know it sounds unbelievable. That's why I need to ask. My GP just looked at me strangely and frowned when I told him. Latterly psychosis has been suggested, which I find insulting. It was very disturbing and lasted for years.

5 yrs on Escitalopram 10mg, 2 week taper resulting in serious protracted w/d

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes, during bad periods I have incredibly weird and intense hallucinatory dreams. Often times they're just bizarre mental/emotional processes without any story or content. Deeply weird and hard to explain. I've awoken a few times recently feeling extremely wired and altered, in some sort of surreal frenzy. This is a new thing, hopefully it doesn't stick around. Anti-depressant withdrawal, the beast with a thousand faces.

3 Years 150 mgs Effexor

2 month taper down to zero

3 terrible weeks at zero

Back up to 75 mgs

2 months at 75

6 or so months back to regular dose of 150 - was able to restabilize fine.

3 month taper back to zero

1 HORRENDOUS week at zero

2 days back up to 37.5

3 days back up to 75

One week at 150 - unable to stabilize.

Back down to 75 mgs

At 75 mgs (half original dose) and suffering withdrawal symptoms since October 2012.

"It is a radical cure for all pessimism to become ill, to remain ill for a good while, and then grow well for a still longer period." - Nietzsche

Marmite,

Have you been worked up for SIADH - Syndrome of Insufficient (inappropriate?) Antidiuretic Hormone ? It is caused by SSRIs. I'm sorry, i don't know more about it but your symptoms seem to fit.

B

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Moderator Emeritus

Within a couple of weeks of starting the psych meds, I was hospitalized for low blood pressure. I was admitted to the hospital around midnight and was given none of my medications! If I had been given the meds I'm pretty sure the problem would have been realized. Since I was given none of the meds, even the ones I'd been on for several years, my BP went above normal.

Prior to Risperdal, my BP had always been excellent. I went into withdrawals in the hospital from not getting Xanax, soma and lorcet. I slept none although they gave me a restoril. I had to keep insisting that they give me my medicine. I was past shaking and had begun jerking by the time it was given the second night in the hospital.

They never gave me the Risperdal, remeron, Lamictal or Trileptal the whole stay; therefore, they never witnessed the low BP and told me my BP machine must have been faulty. I didn't realize until much later it was likely caused by the Risperdal.

I've had very vivid and sometimes horrid dreaming during withdrawal. It seems to wake me up and sometimes, depending on the nature of the dream, keeps me awake for a while.

Something that helps me to clear my mind and get back to sleep is counting backwards from 100. Sometimes I have to start over a few times but it helps.

Marmite,

SIADH has to do with fluid volume / sodium balance in the body but is difficult to diagnose from what i understand. It is different than hyponatremia. With all of the cardiologists you've seen, one would hope that they ruled it out, but my confidence in the medical community is not high. :( Is your fluid volume normalized now?

I get very emotional and defensive when doctors suggest new diagnoses after the body has been exposed to and completely disrupted by these drugs.

Have your overnight or morning glucose levels been checked? That's something i want to start checking

because low blood sugar can have psych symptoms.

I will search for more info.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Did they give or suggest transfusion to increase volume? I don't know much about blood parameters or what to ask either. I understand your concern. Blood seems like a must-have item..

B

• Moderator Emeritus

Marmite,

I think my GP just saw for himself because I had been a patient for several years. He already knew me before I started taking Risperdal and agreed that I didn't NEED an antipsychotic to begin with.

He was amazed, however, that I was so sensitive to withdrawing from it. Maybe because I'd never had any trouble going on or off Celexa. He said most people have trouble discontinuing it instead of Risperdal.

Marmite,

I grapple with this continually. It's especially disturbing when drug damage is permanent and there is no recourse. These drugs cause harm through many complex mechanisms that few doctors have a clue about. I was told by a lawyer that my doctor would have to prove that my current condition would not have happened if i hadn't taken the drugs. I never pursued it farther and my doctor avoids any discussion of causation. I think he knows, or at least suspects, what happened to me (cerebrovascular) is drug-related, but doctors don't want to get caught up in litigation.

The betrayal and anger i feel is overwhelming at times. I can't imagine how strong it must be for you, but whatever you are feeling is understandable.

I wish i had something more helpful to offer you.

B

• 3 years later...

I have had low blood pressure throughout my wd readings from: 90/60- 110/70. It leaves me extremely fatigued throughout the whole day, brain fog, sluggish, out of it feeling, unable to concentrate. It's just really debilitating I drink more water and increase my salt intake but it does not seem to help.

Celexa 20mg 2008-2012 for Social Anxiety

Failed attempt to stop reinstated

1 year taper skipping doses

Celexa free 12/2013

1/2014-5/2014 took 5 htp every other day

Failed Reinstatement 5mg of Celexa on 12/2014 for 5 days only

I too have had low blood pressure for years, usually on the low side of normal .... a few years ago dangerously low, on and off, so that I would have fainting spells; the doctors couldn't find anything wrong me or a reason for my fainting, but it must have been the meds?

About 20 year history on and off SSRIs, beginning with Prozac 20mg (?)

then Lexapro (from which I unwittingly did a traumatic and disastrous cold turkey)

then last 14 years on Paxil 20mg, then 10mg, with unsuccessful attempts at cessation

Finally successfully tapered from 20mg to 0 over the last year. Last dose was on 12/11/2015.

I was also prescribed Clonazepam concomitantly for anxiety, to take as needed. I took about 0.125mg to 0.5mg, 0 to twice weekly (?). Stopped taking altogether beginning April 2016.

Overall my recollection of this timeline is scattered - lots of life and doctor changes, moves, poor record keeping on my part, and my memory has not been the best lately, but I am noticing improvements.

Also took antihistamines and decongestants for years for chronic allergies, all of which I also stopped Dec 2015.

Currently taking fish oil, pro-biotics, Vit. D for deficiency, and Magnesium (but only occasionally).

End of April 2016 started taking Trader Joe's "Calming Sleep Formula" which seemed to help; it is L-Theanine 200mg, 5-HTP 30mg, and Melatonin 3mg - but I read 5-HTP affects serotonin, so I am going to stop that also, and try only Melatonin instead.

• 2 years later...

Anyone experience problems with low blood pressure? I've become exercise intolerant. I start to get light headed and really weak, then I turn pale and feel like I'm going to vomit. I also get dizzy and shaky. I even felt a pain in my chest and right arm today...

I also get dizzy upon just standing somedays. 

I know my blood pressure is low bc I had to go to the ER with a stomach issue a few weeks ago, and they said I was dehydrated and had very low blood pressure. Which didn't make sense bc I hadn't been throwing up or diarrhea. Just pain and a fever. 

When I went for a follow up, they told me my blood pressure was still very low.  

Thoughts? Is this WD related, or should I look into it?

med history: 17 years total

Concerta: 2 yrs - cold turkey, brought on first "depression" 

Short trials of Zoloft and Effexor: 1-3 years - multiple cold turkey's brought on OCD intrusive thoughts for the first time

Lexapro 15-20 mg (16 yrs)  - tried to quit once, cold turkey, worst WD ever, had to go on to 20mg to stop WD

Welbutrin 150mg (8-ish yrs) NO w/d symptoms from CT

Adderall 5-7.5mg (8-10-ish yrs) quit CT, brought on many WD symptoms, but manageable. 

Begin taper March 2018 Currently on 4.4 mg lexapro - down from 20mg

Symptoms depression, horrible intrusive thoughts and urges, new onset PMS/PMDD, constant extreme irritation and anger, visual hallucinations, irrational thinking patterns, panic, nausea, dizzy, intolerance to working out, chemical sensitivities, noise sensitivities, memory issues, heart palps, etc. 

I think it could be withdrawal or something else.  There are conditions such as neurocardiogenic syncope and POTS that exist apart from WD, but I think they are also related to the autonomic nervous system.  Right now I’m working on problems with low anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) which is made in the pituitary, it might be from my mold-related problems,  I think it’s your call, but lots of water and sea salt are key.  Sometimes spironolactone is used as well, from what little I know.  But I think exercise intolerance can lead to a downhill slide in being able to cope with WD.

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

My diastolic bp has been lower these days.

Overall, my bp has been "normal".

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

I'm exercise intolerant due to POTS. I also have low blood pressure, could be an adrenal thing. I have a history of severe adrenal fatigue before meds. I also have tachycardia and heart palps. Severe fatigue and insomnia but I take antihistamines to sleep and it works. 

Seroquel 10-30mg nightly late July 2017- September 2017

Amitriptyline 25-150 mg late October 2017- mid February 2018

Occasional hydroxizine/antihistamine usage throughout  

Phenibut 6000 mg every 48 hours April 2017- July 2017

Currently taking 1.5 mg klonopin

Supplements: Pantothenic Acid 1000mg extended release

• 8 months later...

Since being in withdrawal my blood pressure usually is around 100/60, formerly it was 125/80. I often feel the urge to eat salty food, and I do indulge in that craving. Furthermore, I try to drink enough water as it's recommended here as well.

Medical history:
11/2015 - Duloxetin 30mg, 12/2015 - Duloxetin 60mg, 4/2016 - CT
8/2016 - Duloxetin 60mg, 2/2017 - Duloxetin 30mg, 4/2017 - CT
7/2017 - Duloxetin 60mg, 9/2017 - Duloxetin 30mg, 11/2017 - CT
3.5.2018 - Milnacipran 25mg, 10.5.2018 - Milnacipran 50mg, 20.5.2018 - Milnacipran 25mg, 24.5.2018 - CT and protracted WD

Supplements: none

• 1 month later...

Hi all, 

Has anyone stabilized after having low blood pressure? Any medications that helped? I've tried compression stockings, drinking more water, salt etc and have had very little improvement. I'm usually in the low 90s/low 60s and it makes me feel awful. Intense fatigue, brain fog, lethargy. The low blood pressure started at the end of year 2 into year 3 post withdrawal and has lasted about a year. I had one day this week where my blood pressure was 117/66 and I felt like a million bucks! I did find an old thread about low blood pressure and it sounded very familiar. Just wondering if anyone has any more info to share. Thanks!

Celexa 10 mg ( approx 5 years), reduced to 5mg (approx 10 years). Prescribed for anxiety and panic. Started tapering July 2015-2.5 mg for a month, then 2.5 every other day. Kept tapering until October when I took my last crumb.  Almost 4 years drug free and WD symptoms are evolving constantly. Some improved, some new. 

• Altostrata changed the title to Low blood pressure from the drug or withdrawal?
  • 3 years later...

My friend has been off of antidepressants 20 months but she  gets low blood pressure. What can she take for that. 

Year 2010 to 2020 remeron, Buspar, atenelol, Ativan as needed (once a week)  remeron  stopped working (pooped out)

oct 2020 started amitryptyline took it 3 months 

Dec started wellbutrin, Stopped it 3 months later 

Started Paxil again for 3 months

took vibryd for 1 month, Stopped it in 5 days 

Started sam e 100mgs 3x a day, Tyrosine 1000mgs 3 x a dayfor 6 months 

August 2020 - Off all antidepressants 

16 th of Feb, 2023  started taperingsam e  the 100mg  2 x a day of sam e. I stopped taking the  afternoon one. And started every other day then every r day.

• 3 months later...

Two weeks ago my endocrinologist measured low blood pressure (95/60). I always was low blood pressure predisposed (genetics, tall slim figure, woman). During wd from psych meds I have been going through periods with a lots of headaches and dizziness. Blurry vision as well and enourmous fatigue. Now I am off off all meds for 2 weeks (after 3,5 years long tapering). 
My question is if this enourmous dizziness can be connected with low blood pressure? I do not drink coffee, alcohol, eat clean low histamine diet. 
Is here anybody with similar experience? Thank you

November 2016 - first started AD

Many changes in meds and doses made till May 2020, when I started to taper

AP Levomepromazine 12,5mg - taper finished May 2021 (1mg)

AD Amitriptyline 35mg - taper finished September 11th 2022 (0,5mg)

Benzo Diazepam 20mg - taper finished September 10th 2023 (0,14mg)

Z-drug Zolpidem 5mg - taper finished 10th October 2023 (3mg)

Psych drug free 11.10.2023

Antihistamines Levocetirizine 5mg

Melatonin 2mg
My blog about tapering: www.psychofarmakumstop.cz

3 hours ago, Katerina said:

My question is if this enourmous dizziness can be connected with low blood pressure?

@Katerina 

You said you are predisposed to low blood pressure - did you have dizziness with it prior to tapering? 

If not, it sounds to me like it could be a WD symptom since you had dizziness while you were tapering. Have you had your BP checked recently? If your'e concerned, I would certainly get it checked out. 

Congrats by the way, on being med free :) 

2003-2009 on and off various SSRI's for short periods, Ativan prn

2010-2011 Ativan, up to 1.5mg/day - tapered off without issue

2013-2021 ativan 1-1.5mg 10-12x/month, daily starting Oct 21 to help with buspar WD

2016 - Effexor 75mg, short-term

2021 Mar -Jun Buspar ADR at high dose, tapered 3 months

2021 Aug Wellbutrin 150mg for 5 days (ADR), then MIrtazapine 7.5mg for 7 days (ADR)

Oct 22/21 - Direct switch ativan to clonazepam (don't do this)

Tapered clonaz Oct/21 - Apr/23  - 0mg!

Supplements: omega-3, mag-glycinate

"Believe that your tragedies, your losses, your sorrows, your hurt, happened for you, not to you. And I bless the thing that broke you down and cracked you open, because the world needs you open" - Rebecca Campbell

*** Disclaimer: Please note, my suggestions/comments are based on my own personal experiences. Please consult a knowledgeable practitioner to discuss decisions regarding your medical care *** 

*** Please do not send me PM's ***

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy