Whooping cough spread by fully vaccinated.

ang

• Mentor

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2015/04/24/4222316.htm

Very interesting.

Now I know why I never caught this disease even though I was coughed on about 5 times a day for three months, working in pathology.  All the patients were aged 5 -12, all fully immunised.  My immunisation had worked, the old vaccine pre 1970s.  The new vaccine, aint working.

Australian Outbreak?  Around 2010,   5-12 .....  but not so bad in that age group....  but had they visited relatives in hospital with a newborn?  Believing they couldn't possible have whooping cough cause they been vaccinated?    Time the vaccine producers, told the damn truth.                           Five years?  They have known for five years, that their vaccine for whooping cough dont work.................  a false sense of security, while those immunised spread the disease unwittingly.....  And a baby died recently in Perth, due to their negligence.

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

• Mentor

If it has taken five plus years to be reported?  A baby died in Western Australia, less than a month ago  from  whooping cough ..........................., the media immediately jumped on the "the anti vaxxers are to blame"....   that was rubbish, the truth is, the mother or a close relative gave that baby "whooping cough", cause they were fully vaccinated, and the vaccine didn't work, hope this poor mother, sues the damn company, that HAS KNOWN FOR  5 YEARS, their vaccines dont work.  Honesty would have saved that baby.

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

Ang,

Please read this pinned posting before posting a topic in this forum, there is a very defined set of instructions for the format of postings and your 'article' came from a source that is not a 'Journal'. Probably should have been posted in "In the Media" instead.

Before you start a topic in Journals....

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

vaccines are a scary thing, and not just because of additives/suspension chemicals.  we are basically waving a white flag to nature, and it is changing our genes, mass susceptibilities, and chances of evolving more quickly to fight off new versions of infections.  vaccines will not last forever, but the scarier thing is that vaccines working means we are LESS covered/secure than we would normally be, in the big picture.

there has been measles outbreaks here in california lately, even local to me, and this is partly because mothers successfully pass on antibodies to their babies only to diseases/infections they have fought personally, not to which they have been vaccinated/faux-exposed.  so the pre-weaning period is not nearly as protective these days, and kids furthermore start out with much less of a head start in terms of exposure levels and breadth.

but, then again, most measures taken on a mandatory or national level purported to be for healthcare reasons also usually serve as an efficient means of eliminating excessive populations of 'undesireables' (low income/low input members of society).  things like GMO foods, vaccines, and laws against having your own vegetable gardens are on par with the eugenic forced sterilization methods and experimental introductions of deadly foreign substances into air/water/food supplies of target populations that still have not all come to an end in america.  whether its some sinister plot or just the well-acknowledged fallout of poor attempts at progress, one cant really say; motivations arent uniform.

the human immune system is self-correcting.  there is presently greater global natural resistance to HIV than 20 years ago, for one highly pertinent example of the wider nature of our capacity to defend ourselves without vaccines.  a common plot of scifis involving highly advanced aliens is that they technologically (medically and otherwise) altered themselves beyond the point of natural evolution being given a chance to save their asses when faced with catastrophe or diminishing returns to their disruption of the natural regulation of gene expression.

from 2005-2012, i spent 7 years taking 17 different psychotropic medications covering several classes.  i would be taking 3-7 medications at a time, and 6 out of the 17 medications listed below were maxed or overmaxed in clinical dosage before i moved on to trying the next unhelpful cocktail.

antidepressants (SSRIs, SNRIs, NDRIs, tetracyclics): zoloft, wellbutrin, effexor, lexapro, prozac, cymbalta, remeron
antipsychotics (atypical): abilify, zyprexa, risperdal, geodon
sleep aids (benzos, off-label antidepressants & antipsychotics, hypnotics): seroquel, temazepam, trazodone, ambien
anxiolytics: buspar
anticonvulsants: topamax

i tapered off all psychotropics from late 2011 through early 2013, one by one.  since quitting, ive been cycling through severe, disabling withdrawal symptoms spanning the gamut of the serious, less serious, and rather worrisome side effects of these assorted medications.  previous cross-tapering and medication or dosage changes had also caused undiagnosed withdrawal symptoms.

brainpan addlepation

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy