Laura1981

Ireland members check in here

Bridgetini

Hello All, I am in Limerick.

Just found this thread now - 

@Laura1981 and everyone else, it is nice to read messages from Blazes even though he is gone. The Internet is a strange space where your footprint lasts forever...

I don't think that I would be on for meetups, but it is good to know that there are other Irish out there and we may be dealing with similar issues.

sending you all hugs tonight

Bridgetini

IrishMonkey92
On 20/2/2017 at 8:38 AM, Bluebird2009 said:

Hi I'm from rhe North, glad to see some people closer to home on here. Having an awful time with sensitivity to medication and food, anyone else suffer like this?

Hi Bluebird! I'm from the North also. I'm surprised I didn't get notified that people commented on this thread. 

I'm still in withdrawal unfortunately. At least... I think its withdrawal. Yes I have sensitivity to medication, foods, stress, exercise... you name it. 

I'm still interested in meeting with other Irish members in Dublin perhaps to discuss our stories, and comfort each other through out hard times. 

ChessieCat

IrishMonkey, Bluebird2009 and Powerback,

The posts you made in this topic were general discussion posts and have been moved to IrishMonkey's topic.

AbbyElfie

I know this hasn't been updated in a long while but I'm in Northern Ireland - @powerback just noticed you are down south and @Bluebird2009 is here too. Strangely feels hopeful knowing someone actually geographically near can relate.

powerback
4 hours ago, AbbyElfie said:

I know this hasn't been updated in a long while but I'm in Northern Ireland - @powerback just noticed you are down south and @Bluebird2009 is here too. Strangely feels hopeful knowing someone actually geographically near can relate.

Yep exactly AE I agree .the one thing I've barred  myself from the last few years is listening to too much Irish politics .I need to heal lol.

Take care .

AbbyElfie

pb, definitely! I have avoided all news channels for the past year now lol