happygirl77 looking for meaning

happygirl77

Hi

I have been off all meds for around 17 months. I took SSRIS  for around 15 years.

Withdrawal took 5 months to get bad and the acute lasted 7 months. I find it difficult to talk about as it was so traumatic. i came close to suicide, i did not want to die i just did not want to live like that.

I am still suffering badly. I work part time now and that is a major struggle, i sleep very badly i have often gone to work on 2, 3 and 4 hrs sleep. This makes me feel hopless. I have chronic fatigue symptoms, simply walking from room to room is difficult, i find this is much worse when i sleep more for some reason. I have ear, jaw and neck pain and my ears feel full. I am very sensitive to noise. I still have sense of urgency i had in acute, although it is less it still disturbs me.

My Mood is very low, i cry most days.

My dr says i have melancholic depression that can only be controlled with medication. This is rubbish how can this appear out of the blue at my age.

I was happy on meditcation, i did not have side effects, i was healthy, worked two jobs, went to the gym everyday, had a normal life. Now i am severly restricted, however i will not go back on them i am too afraid what will happen. I need hope x

Prozac 1996 20 mg for 2 months.  1999 seroxat 10mg until 2004 then prozac 20mg for 2 years then 10mg untill december 2013. CT also took occasional  lorazepam untill november 2013

Hello

I'm so sorry you are struggling but 17 months off - that's a huge achievement! Have you seen the success stories on this site? There are many x

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Thank you I will read these. Is it normal to take so long ?

Prozac 1996 20 mg for 2 months.  1999 seroxat 10mg until 2004 then prozac 20mg for 2 years then 10mg untill december 2013. CT also took occasional  lorazepam untill november 2013

Wow just awakened this morning to read your post, welcome happygirl77, you are one very brave girl.

You are in ssri protracted wdl and to hold down a job even part-time is incredible.

You say you were happy on meds but id say you were trapped in a spellbinding addiction and with your stunning strength of character you should never have been on them in the first place imo.

When i tried to seek answers i was told exactly the same as you and my reply was exactly the same as well!! How can doctors be so stupid?

You are manifesting classic symptoms the crying, the fatigue , the drug induced depression, the hopelessness...here is a great list of wdl symptoms 
Dr. Joseph Glenmullen's withdrawal symptom checklist

Recovery can take years and many find improvement in the 3rd year. Healy says it can take 2-4 yrs to recover but of course recovery takes as long as it takes.

Please dont despair you will be ok in time. Continue to stay the course drug free.imo

Omega 3 could be useful in wdlOmega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) *

Have you read Anatomy of an epidemic by Whittaker http://books.google....=gbs_navlinks_s

I believe its critical to keep away from a doctor at this time and refuse to take drugs for this, your cns has been left very impaired .

I found about this time that rage issues manifested so just be aware the emotions are all out of whack for a while and as another great member says the body is taking and needs time to put the rubiks cube of the brain back to its factory settings.

There is heaps of insightful stuff in this site and it really is to you advantage to spend time here reading...and reading some more.

HOW DOES HEALING HAPPEN?

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Recovery

"Is it always going to be like this?"

Anyway Welcome

Hang in there, be patient, you are amazing.

Oh i see you are in England have you written a complaint letter to your MP and you have a yellow card system have you raised a voice to that.

Have you watched the panorama BBC videos on seroxat ? 

one can also go to Healy's website Rxsk.org i think and notify them of these adverse wdl effects.

Silence is not acceptance!!

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

Thank you nz11. I have just shown your reply to my husband. It is very encouraging.

I have completed a yellow card I think it important this is reported.

I did see one doctor in London who actually agreed my neurological symptoms were withdrawal related but he was at a loss as how to treat them without more medication. Every G.P I have seen have said this is my original mental illness returning, protests by me of I never had these symptoms fall on deaf ears. X

• Administrator

Welcome, happygirl.

Better sleep will help your nervous system recover. Please see

Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems

What is withdrawal syndrome?

and other topics in the Symptoms and self-care forum.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thank you Alto. I often find heavy sleep makes me feel worse, more depressed anxious and heavy. I find 5 hrs if I can get it is the best for me at the moment as I will feel tired but not as ill. Less and I'm exhausted although this happens a lot, more and I feel almost drugged.

I have an ENT appointment for my tinnitus, vertigo, jaw and ear plain. I doubt they will

Find anything organic as I never had these issues prior meds.

Woah 17 months is definitely an achievement that you should be very proud of. WELL DONE!!!!

You seem to have had a few different medications so I would think that this would also mess with your CNS and so the recovery process would take time.

Do you get any "windows" where you feel normal?

1997 - 2001 Seroxat 10mg

2001 - 2013 Escitalopram 10mg

Gradual taper from 10mg to 5mg over 2.5 years (between 2011 - 2013)

Last taper from 5mg to 0 under advice from doctor done in 1 month (too damn fast!) - included missing out days.

Have been drug free since Oct 2013.  - Yep 5 years drugs free

Hi daddycee.

I have had odd days where I feel more normal but not nothing that has lasted more than a couple of days. I tend to perk up a little in the early evening

Hi,

The "perking" up in the evening is definitely a WD effect. I use to have this, but have recently started to feel this period to extend from mid-morning for the rest of the day. I find that some mornings I feel "low" when first waking and other mornings I can feel nauseous though this usually diminishes once I've showered and eaten.

Feeling "normal" for a couple of days does sound like progress to me.

Do you consume alcohol? or high sugary foods / drinks or caffeine.  I find all of those to be a trigger for me, though the sugary food element has got better over time.

Have you ever read / listened to anything from Claire Weekes, she is very insightful.

Namaste.

1997 - 2001 Seroxat 10mg

Last taper from 5mg to 0 under advice from doctor done in 1 month (too damn fast!) - included missing out days.

Namaste

Thanks for your reply. I avoid caffine and alcohol completely but I do crave sugar although I do try to limit it to one sweet thing a day. I'm sure it's the lack of sleep that makes me crave it for energy.

I have this weird feeling of the world being too real does that make any sense to anyone. Almost like I want wrap myself in a sound proof dark room. The stimulation I get from my everyday surroundings is too high. I don't have this everyday but a large proportion of the time it's there.

• Administrator

Yes, that is your nervous system telling you to reduce stimulus. For example, see

Light-sensitive? Try blocking out blue light: Your computer may be your problem

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I have seen these glasses and intend to try them I work on a computer for 7 hrs and I have noticed that non work days I fall asleep quicker. One question I would like to ask is, I wake very early every morning and feel totally wired and wide awake even though I have slept very little. I believe this is a cortisol response but my doctor will have none of it. I have black out blinds and my room does not face the sun, it also happens in the winter when it does not get light until 7.30-8. It has been happening since this all began but I have noticed I get the odd day here and there when it does not happen. I hope this is a good sign. I take vit c and magnesium and I have also recently started "tapping" therapy as this apparently lowers cortisol.

http://a-golden-opportunity.com/eft-proven-to-lower-cortisol-levels/

I have many days I wake up thinking this has been a bad dream. I wish I had found this site prior the just stopping medication, I really knew no better but I do wonder if I would have saved myself a whole load of trouble.

I remember when I was so sensitive to light that the only reason for going out was to get foodstuff and it was unpleasant. I think if you take some rest and not stress your nervous system you will accelarate your recovery process. Something doesnt feel nice, then simply avoid it and dont force yourself, eventually it will start getting better but you have to take some "offline time" if possible away from the things that are currently making you feel uncomfortable. I think doing that helped a lot in my recovery

9/2013 to 1/2014 on zyprexa,

1/2014 to 3/2014 months on zoloft

cold turkeyd all meds but still suffering from anhedonia

01/2015 recovered, my old self is back

06/2015  better and stronger person 

manic episode and total relapse

Are you still listening to your "doctor". ??  W > T > F " . w Why would you do that. ??

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

There is a great book by Paul David called "At Last A Life", which has so much meaning and insight. It's quite a short book, but it has helped me during recovery and continues to help me today.

I'm nearly 2 years out from the Escitalopram / Lexapro nightmare, but I still have days when I just feel like I can't / don't function properly. In fact today seems to be one of those days.  I'm looking forward to a good massage tonight as that will definitely help.

Namaste.

1997 - 2001 Seroxat 10mg

Fab thank you, this is all good stuff to read.

I know I should not compare myself to others, but I do feel I am making slower progress. I guess it will happen when it happens.

I've taken SSRIs for a similar amount of time. It will take a long time to find meaning. I think it is something that will develop organically rather than something that is actively pursued. Picking some goal, even if it doesn't feel completely egosyntonic, and pushing forward will help you self-correct to goals that are more "you" without you having to think much about withdrawal and meaning in the process.

I have this weird feeling of the world being too real does that make any sense to anyone. Almost like I want wrap myself in a sound proof dark room. The stimulation I get from my everyday surroundings is too high. I don't have this everyday but a large proportion of the time it's there."

Because SSRIs reduce all sensory inputs (really, all information, thoughts, sensory information, vestibular information as a weird random example, EVERYTHING is reduced at the conscious level) you would expect the opposite during withdrawal.

Altostrata wrote something good about this a while back. I believe it was called "The GABA/Glutamate cycle of withdrawal" or something.

April / 2016: Cipralex 10 mg, Mirtazapine 30 mg, Lyrica 600 mg, Diazepam 20 mg, Bystolic 5 mg

2018: Lots of polypharmacy which is undocumented here. Started and stopped several drugs and changed doses of existing ones

August / 2018: Back on track! Cipralex 15 mg, Mirtazapine 7.5 mg, Diazepam 15 mg

September 2018: Cipralex 15 mg -> 12.5 mg

October 2018: Cipralex 12.5 mg -> 10 mg, Mirtazapine 7.5 mg -> 3.75 mg -> Stopped, Diazepam 15 mg

November 2019: Cipralex 5 mg, Diazepam 10 mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Happygirl,

Try the glasses. They worked for me. I think that there is a better chance that they will work for you as well, especially since you have already noticed that the days that you don't work you fall asleep earlier.

I too often times felt and feel better toward early evening. Many people I think would agree with you about that observation.

In addition to that, the feeling that the world is "too real" also rings a bell with me. Over stimulation is still a problem for me. I do not do well in loud, boisterous situations, and often times have to decompress by spending more alone time and actually I sleep more for days after any particularly stimulating situation.

I have been decreasing my med load for years and want you to know that it does get better but it is & can be very slow. I still have bad days but the good are much, much more frequent. 

I used to measure "good" and "bad" in minutes & hours. Sometimes I still go by hours. 

Hang in there and you will get lots of support here.

My best advice? Go to the symptoms and self help thread.. find what works for you and practice it. It makes the minutes feel like hours, the hours like days etc.

RU :)

Fall 1995 xanax, zoloft. switched to Serzone

1996- spring 2003serzone/ xanax/ lightbox.

b]Fall 2003- Fall 2004? Lexapro 10 mg. Light box /4 mg. xanax.[/b]

2004 - Fall of 2009 10 mg Lex, 150 mg Wellbutrin XL % 4 mg xanax

November 2009- Sept. 2011 10 mg lex., 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax [/b

Sept.2012- July 2012 20 mg Lex 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax

My mantra " go slow & with the flow "

3/2/13.. Began equal dosing 5 Xs /day xanax, while simultaneously incorporating a 2.5 % drop ( from 3.5 mg/day to 3.4 mg/day)

4/6/13 dropped from 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL to 150 mg. Difficult but DONE! Down to 3.3 mg xanax/ day / 6/10/13 3 mg xanax/day; 7/15/2013 2.88mg xanax/day.

10/ 1/2013...... 2.5 mg xanax… ( switched to tablets again) WOO HOO!!!!!! Holding here… cont. with Lexapro.

1/ 2/2014.. tapered to 18mg ( by weight) of a 26 mg ( by weight) pill of 20 mg tab. lexapro. goal is 13mg (by weight OR 10 mg by ingredient content) and STOPPED. Feeling very down with unbalanced, unpredictable WD symptoms.

1/2/2014- ??? Taking a brain-healing break from tapering anything after actively tapering something for 1.5 years. So… daily doses as of 2/2/2014: 18 mg by weight Lex, 150 mg Well. XL, 2.5 mg xanax, down from 26 mg by weight Lex., 300 mg well. XL, 4 mg xanax in August, 2012. I'll take it. :) 5/8/14 started equivalent dose liquid./ tabs. 5/13/14 1.5 % cut.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be aggressive  with my comment. It's just that , like you I have been on the drugs, for many years and now have no faith at all in the medical system  . These doctor's make my blood boil, but I didn't mean to take it out on you.   I think you are doing really well, and you will get lots of support here.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Thank you, I will definitely purchase the glasses. I may get some strange looks at work but what the hell that is the last of my worries.

It is the sleep that makes me feel the most hopeless. If I get some good sleep but still feel debilitated during the day I know at least I'm healing. Nothing seems to give me more than 5 hrs and most nights are less or broken. If I do sleep 6 one night I will sleep 3.5 the next. I have tried magnesium, milk casein, valerian. Eating turkey and kiwi. Hypnotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture and have read many books, I have also tried sleep hygiene and sleep restriction over the last 17 months. Nothing works although i do muscle "jerk" a lot less than I used to and I'm very glad of this. I have been offered. Mirtrazapine, amiltriptyline, gabapentin, pregbalin and lamatrogine but I have not tried any. I am so scared of ruining any progress I have made.

Ali G you did not upset me. I do agree with you. I have no idea why I am still surprised when I get that reaction from doctors x

Will melatonin help ? You cannot buy it here but I could order it from the States ?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Happygirl. I'm sorry that I cannot advise you on the melatonin as I have no experience with it.

I'm sorry that sleep continues to be an issue for you. That has to be extremely frustrating , especially since you have tried so many strategies to get more of it.

I agree with you that you are seeing some progress in this arena and I applaud your positive and hopeful attitude. 

Hoping the glasses help. Keep us updated!!

3/2/13.. Began equal dosing 5 Xs /day xanax, while simultaneously incorporating a 2.5 % drop ( from 3.5 mg/day to 3.4 mg/day)

4/6/13 dropped from 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL to 150 mg. Difficult but DONE! Down to 3.3 mg xanax/ day / 6/10/13 3 mg xanax/day; 7/15/2013 2.88mg xanax/day.

10/ 1/2013...... 2.5 mg xanax… ( switched to tablets again) WOO HOO!!!!!! Holding here… cont. with Lexapro.

1/ 2/2014.. tapered to 18mg ( by weight) of a 26 mg ( by weight) pill of 20 mg tab. lexapro. goal is 13mg (by weight OR 10 mg by ingredient content) and STOPPED. Feeling very down with unbalanced, unpredictable WD symptoms.

1/2/2014- ??? Taking a brain-healing break from tapering anything after actively tapering something for 1.5 years. So… daily doses as of 2/2/2014: 18 mg by weight Lex, 150 mg Well. XL, 2.5 mg xanax, down from 26 mg by weight Lex., 300 mg well. XL, 4 mg xanax in August, 2012. I'll take it. :) 5/8/14 started equivalent dose liquid./ tabs. 5/13/14 1.5 % cut.

I've found melatonin to be very helpful. Also, and maybe in lieu of glasses, there's a free computer app called f.lux, which adjusts the temperature of the light on your computer screen according to time of day. Easy to download and set up. Cuts out the blue light after sunset and reinstates it in the morning; all you have to do is tell it your time zone, although you can also disable it (movies) or adjust it. Supposed to help regularize circadian rhythms. Being a late-night reader also, I've found that Kindle has a sepia setting and a brightness control--at least on its iPad app. Good luck. Sleep is the real bugaboo of w/d, but worrying/thinking about it makes it hard to fall asleep. Good luck, happygirl.

Diagnosed w/ ADD and minor depression in 1990. Fluoxetine 20 mg/day. Also methylphenidate, but hated it and quit after about a week. Quit fluoxetine cold turkey (ignorance) 18 January 2013. Experienced brain zaps, flu symptoms, heart palpitations. Nothing after August 2013. Mirtazapine 15 mg/day for sleep beginning around 1999. Began tapering August 2013.  As of March 2015 I'm off mirtazapine and antidepressant free. Don't sleep well after sunrise, feel anxious and sad some of the time, still have tinnitus. Still occasionally take lorazepam for anxiety but never more than 1 mg.  Prescribed metoprolol (beta blocker) for atrial fibrillation diagnosed June 2013. Medical  opinion (two cardiologists) is that it's not caused by fluoxetine w/drawal and is a dangerous, chronic condition requiring lifelong medication. As of Aug 2013 heart palpitations for the most part ceased. Tapered beta blocker and am off of it as of Jan 2015. No wd symptoms or recurring afib at all so far. Maybe it was wd after all, but doctors don't think so, surprise surprise. However, a small victory: the last doctor I related this to shrugged her shoulders. Getting lots of exercise, which has me physically pretty robust at age 71 in spite of persistence of mirt wd symptoms, mainly insomnia and anxiety, but also jaw-clenching annoyance at noises of a certain pitch and timbre. Incessant media fixation on the presidential campaign has ruined my disposition and my faith in the future. My Introduction.

Lbid. Thank you. What dose would you recommend. ? I'm just looking online now and there 1mg to 5 mg. thank you

What dose would you recommend. ? I'm just looking online now and there 1mg to 5 mg. thank you

I take the 3 mg. only because that was the only strength in the store I went to. (General Nutrition Center was out of the 5.) Seems to work so I haven't changed it. Also, I've been taking it for only about a month so haven't run out. Be careful; take a very low dose first. Some find it makes them sleepy during the day and I haven't really investigated other side effects as I don't seem to have any.

Diagnosed w/ ADD and minor depression in 1990. Fluoxetine 20 mg/day. Also methylphenidate, but hated it and quit after about a week. Quit fluoxetine cold turkey (ignorance) 18 January 2013. Experienced brain zaps, flu symptoms, heart palpitations. Nothing after August 2013. Mirtazapine 15 mg/day for sleep beginning around 1999. Began tapering August 2013.  As of March 2015 I'm off mirtazapine and antidepressant free. Don't sleep well after sunrise, feel anxious and sad some of the time, still have tinnitus. Still occasionally take lorazepam for anxiety but never more than 1 mg.  Prescribed metoprolol (beta blocker) for atrial fibrillation diagnosed June 2013. Medical  opinion (two cardiologists) is that it's not caused by fluoxetine w/drawal and is a dangerous, chronic condition requiring lifelong medication. As of Aug 2013 heart palpitations for the most part ceased. Tapered beta blocker and am off of it as of Jan 2015. No wd symptoms or recurring afib at all so far. Maybe it was wd after all, but doctors don't think so, surprise surprise. However, a small victory: the last doctor I related this to shrugged her shoulders. Getting lots of exercise, which has me physically pretty robust at age 71 in spite of persistence of mirt wd symptoms, mainly insomnia and anxiety, but also jaw-clenching annoyance at noises of a certain pitch and timbre. Incessant media fixation on the presidential campaign has ruined my disposition and my faith in the future. My Introduction.

• Administrator

Please see Melatonin for sleep: Many people find it helpful

There's a topic on just about any supplement you can think of in the Symptoms and Self-care forum

Thank you.

I did actually sleep more last night, but have woke with more anxiety and a very very heavy feeling in my body.

Does anyone struggle to remember what their mental and physical state was prior to antidepressants ? I do. I know I did not have as many physical issues like I so now, but I was depressed but not with the same level of hopelessness.

So I have decided to go back on medication or at least try. I have given it 17 months and I have seen very little improvement in my health and mood over the last year. I know there is a good chance it will not work and may make me worse but I owe it myself and my husband and children to try, they have been very supportive the last year and half. Good luck to everyone. I have to say this site scared me to death when I was in acute withdrawal but once that lifted I was amazed at the support you gave each other. A really credit to humanity.

• Administrator

If you wish to try a drug to reduce your withdrawal syndrome, I strongly suggest you start with a very low dose, such as 2mg Prozac, to see how it affects you.

Your nervous system may be sensitized to all psychiatric drugs now. Starting at a very low dose limits an adverse reaction.

It is possible that if 2mg Prozac helps, if you give it time, that will be all you need to stabilize your nervous system. See

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

Altostrata thank you,

Do you think 17 months is too late ? I understand you cannot say for sure, everyone is different.

If I had seen any real measurable improvement I would stay drug free.

I feel like I have let my body down ripping the drug out of my brain cold turkey. I want to make it up to it and do what it wants me to do but of course it cannot tell me what it needs or wants to feel better. I simple have to guess

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Happygirl!!

Perhaps going back to July 19th and reading your own posts and Alto's will be helpful in your decision making as to what to do at this point.

At least for me, when I was in more acute withdrawal, I found it helpful to go back a few posts to help clear my mind and remember where I was in making decisions.

Wishing you the best and better days ahead for you no matter what your decision!! Stick around, Happygirl, we're here to help you find that Happy Girl once again. She's there.... just give her time.

• Administrator

happygirl, I can't say what will happen if you try this low-dose reinstatement. It could make you feel better, worse, or the same.

There's a chance it could work, but I don't know how big of a chance. It's your choice.