SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

gemini Withdrawal or underlying condition?

gemini

Understand, or at least empathize. ...

I hope your mother's side of the family comes around but given the history of actions so far...seems unlikely :(

Right now my mindset is "do whatever it takes to heal ". I sort of graveled to stay at my toxic sisters home for a bit longer. After this, I don't know where to go after this. Thinking colorado! It's sooo freeing to be off meds and knowing I can function and having unburdened myself from the psych system so I can travel anywhere and be freed!

off cold turkey:zoloft, trileptal, stratteracurrently on:<p>latuda .05 milligrams latuda (to stabilize cns) from 20 mgs 4 months ago.

Understand, or at least empathize. ...

I hope your mother's side of the family comes around but given the history of actions so far...seems unlikely :(

Right now my mindset is "do whatever it takes to heal ". I sort of graveled to stay at my toxic sisters home for a bit longer. After this, I don't know where to go after this. Thinking colorado! It's sooo freeing to be off meds and knowing I can function and having unburdened myself from the psych system so I can travel anywhere and be freed!

Colorado is a nice state - I can't say anything bad about it.

How's Georgia treating you?

It's gnarly here too hot. Will be working soon bagging groceries lol I don't care:)

off cold turkey:zoloft, trileptal, stratteracurrently on:<p>latuda .05 milligrams latuda (to stabilize cns) from 20 mgs 4 months ago.

It's gnarly here too hot. Will be working soon bagging groceries lol I don't care:)

I always found those sorts of menial jobs to be extremely stressful and exhausting.

I think I was more physically exhausted and stressed out after 1 shift working at a menial job than I was working like 3 months as a TA or graduate student.

Working for other people has always stressed me out very much - I don't like being under anyone - I like to run it all myself.

Totally understand but I have to leave psycho sisters home in 5 months so have to work. Menial labor I think is a good thing for me right now because I get to exercise lax limbs

• Administrator

Very good to hear how well you're doing, gemini.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Administrator

gemini, I hear you've improved a lot. How are you feeling now?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.